Chapter 110 Monk Has a Wife?

Gale Crane was driving slowly on its way back to Glacier Island.

And on the deck, Jin Bao was dozing lazily with his white belly turned over. Qing Cang stood by his side, poking the ups and downs of his white belly with his wolf paw from time to time, disturbing Jin Bao very much. When he is annoyed, he will give him a paw angrily.

Gu Ziqing had just acquired Hai Xinyan, and it was at a strange time that she hid in the alchemy room to adapt to the new alchemy fire, and refused to come out no matter what.

And Ye Lingyun had a dark face, and was blasted out of the alchemy room by Gu Ziqing.

The man thought that he was always messing around with his hands and feet, disturbing people's mind, so he couldn't concentrate on refining the elixir.

After practicing and using up several furnaces of pills in a row, the man couldn't bear it and kicked him out.

His face was a bit ugly, Ye Lingyun watched helplessly as the man slowly lowered the door of the alchemy room, without even looking at him.

Pushing the door angrily, Ye Lingyun came to the deck, and the gentle breeze blew in his face, but it made his anger more and more intense.

His Ziqing is not afraid of him at all now, even if he lowers his face to intimidate him, that person should not frighten him or not.

If he can be driven out of the alchemy room now, next time, he can be kicked off the bed.

Thinking about not only not being able to lose his temper at that time, but also suppressing his anger and coaxing him softly, Ye Lingyun felt that he was a bit useless as a husband.

The black air around him was about to turn into substance, Ye Lingyun's eyes were dark and prey, and Qing Cang, who was lying on the ground beside him, hurriedly dragged Jin Bao's tail, who was not aware of it, and was snoring loudly, without making a sound. escaped.

After being annoyed for a moment, Ye Lingyun suddenly let out a helpless sigh, and immediately, all the black air lingering around his body disappeared.

His complexion returned to normal. Ye Lingyun was just about to go back indoors and refine the Fen Tianyan he conquered this time into a Fen Tian Sword, so as to further improve his cultivation, but when he turned around, he saw a golden streak from the corner of his eyes. The rays of light slowly moved towards their direction.

Ye Lingyun stopped in place as he was about to leave, narrowing his eyes slightly with a serious look on his face.

He felt a powerful aura approaching, which he couldn't resist with his current cultivation base. If the aura targeted his group, Ye Lingyun would have to risk his life to create a chance for Ziqing to escape. .

With a thousand turns in his mind, Ye Lingyun had already prepared even the worst plan. At this moment, the golden light approached, and two figures of men slowly appeared in the golden light.

It turned out that the golden light was actually the power emanating from a Zen staff. At this moment, the golden Zen staff was floating in the air. A monk in a brown cassock sat on the Zen staff, with his head slightly lowered, and his hands did not know how to weave. Looking at something, his expression is very focused.

And in front of him, was lying on his side a handsome man with white hair like snow and a black robe that was loosely draped over his body. At this time, the monk who was concentrating on weaving things at the last moment would stop the work in his hands, stretch out his big hands covered with rough calluses, and neatly clean the man's clothes blown up by the wind again. Tidy up.

And the man looked lazy, seeing what the monk did, he just let out a light snort and didn't care.

Holding a wine jar in his left hand and a glass of wine in his right hand, the man took a sip from time to time, then raised his willow eyebrows upside down, parted his vermilion lips, and complained to the monk who was behind him as a cushion. What was he specifically complaining about? I can't really hear it.

And the monk didn't answer back when he was complained, just nodded his head, bowed his head, and gently kissed the top of the man's hair. Distressed.

But this soothing action did not have the effect of comforting at all. The man in black robe became more and more angry as he spoke. The next moment, he suddenly got up and unceremoniously kicked the monk off his Zen staff.

At this moment, the two of them were already very close to Blast Wind Crane, and Ye Lingyun finally heard clearly what the black-robed man was complaining about.

"You old bald donkey, you can turn your elbows out, didn't I just pick two snow dates from the house next door? Who made their jujube trees always go out of the wall? As a result, the kid next door , Every time I see me, I have to fight with my theory, hmph, I have never lost a fight like this since I was a child, isn't it just giving that kid two black eyes? What's the big deal, you're fine, It's fine if you don't help me, but you still go to apologize to others, why are you so cowardly? I, Feng Qing, was really blind before, so I can only see you!" The black-robed man raised his phoenix eyes slightly, standing under the Zen

stick On the next day, he scolded Datong without breathing, and after he finished speaking, he seemed to have no strength, and his body collapsed on the Zen staff.

Even so, he was still puzzled, the man in black rolled his eyes, lifted a finger feebly, and continued to roar dissatisfiedly at the monk who was kicked off his Zen staff: "Get out, get out, I'll be annoyed when I see you!" , Stupid dead bald donkey, stinky bamboo."

Although he was kicked off his Zen staff, the monk still stood in the air as if nothing had happened, and this was enough to show how advanced his cultivation was.

After being scolded without thinking, the monk frowned slightly, but it was not because of anger, but because of worry.

Wanting to take a step forward, it seemed that he was afraid that the black-robed man would get angry with him, so the monk could only stand there and worry, his mouth was stupid and he couldn't say good words, but at this moment, he could only rack his brains to think of good words to appease him. .

"Ma'am, don't get angry, it hurts you too much. Your body is weak, so don't get angry." The monk thought for a long time, but only wrinkled his face, and said this sentence dryly.

Hearing this, the man in black robe became even more angry, his chest heaved violently, and his wrists trembled with anger.

With a 'bang' sound, he angrily threw the empty horn of wine in his hand on the monk's bright forehead, and the man in black robe stared at his phoenix eyes and growled: "I know don't be angry every day, don't be angry, except This sentence, would you say something else? If you are not angry with me, why should I be angry?" Although the

monk was hit by someone, he was not angry at all. Instead, he stretched out his hand and hurriedly almost dropped it. The half-empty wine horn was fished into the big hand.

This thing is Madam's treasure, if it is lost, if you don't give him a good face for several days, I'm afraid you will have to take the relic he made to the tavern to exchange for a new wine corner.

One relic is exchanged for a broken copper wine horn. The monk feels distressed when he thinks about it, his liver hurts, and his whole body hurts, but what can he do? That person was willing to forgive him and accept him again, it was already a great favor, even if his heart ached to death, he could only smash his teeth and swallow it in his stomach.

I saw the sharp horn of wine hitting his forehead, but the monk didn't even leave a single wound.

The monks all know that Buddha Cultivator is good at Dharma and body training. Kuzhu, as the leader among them, is even more powerful. His body and flesh are his best weapons. Can't do any damage to him at all.

Scratching his head embarrassingly, Kuzhu's face was a little anxious, his lips opened and closed several times, but he couldn't utter a word.

In the end, I managed to come up with a sentence, but it was still dry: "Madam, don't be angry, Madam taught me a lesson"

Seeming to be a little discouraged, Feng Qing rolled her eyes, cursed angrily: "It's a fart." Then she completely ignored people.

Until now, the monk dared to take a step forward, took him into his arms again, and tightened tightly.

As if disliking the man for hugging him too tightly, the man in black coughed lightly, raised his hand and twitched.

"Fucking bald donkey, stay away from me, you are as strong as a bear, do you know how hot it is to be hugged by you?" Even though the jade hands fell on his chest and arms, Bitter Bamboo would not hide or let it go. , Du blushed, and held back for a long time before uttering a sentence: "Madam is weak, the wind is strong here, I hug Madam, it will be warmer." Hearing this, the

man in black robe seemed to be trampled on. Like a cat with its tail off, it hops instantly.

"Damn donkey, who are you calling false? Dare you say that I am false? Don't even think about who is to blame? Me? You know that I am weak and let me be spared last night? As a result, did you stop? Really want to Get mad at me if you think about it." After speaking, the strength of the black-robed man's subordinates increased even more, and they slapped the monk's chest with a 'slap'.

As if recalling the night of ecstasy last night, the monk's face showed a smile of enjoyment and satisfaction. Although he was being beaten at this moment, the expression on his face was strangely sweet.

It's no wonder he is, Madam is getting more and more arrogant, it's not easy to wipe it off once, it's understandable that he can't control himself a little bit.

The next moment, the monk grasped the black-robed man's jade hand, looked at the red palm, and kissed it distressedly.

"I was wrong, ma'am, don't hit me, your hands will hurt."

Hearing this, he felt the warm touch on the palm of his hand, and the man in black froze his body, feeling that he had punched the cotton.

Withdrawing his hand in frustration, the man in black turned his head away and snorted coldly, but he didn't care about it any more.

Every time he admits his mistakes afterwards, he is very sincere, but he dare not beat him to death. This stinky bamboo, since the day he woke up, his skin has become thicker than his heels! The stalking and stalking really annoyed him endlessly.

His body was brought back to life, very weak, Feng Qing couldn't remember how long he had been asleep after his heart died.

His head was white with black hair, and there was no hope of waking up again, but that person didn't know how much painstaking effort and price he had spent, so he pulled him back from under the blood knife of the God of Death.

At the first moment when she opened her eyes, Feng Qing felt as if she had passed away, but the past events flashed through her mind as clearly as if they just happened yesterday.

The man was holding a valentine plant in his hand, and stood unshaven in front of his black ice bed, watching the valentine plant bloom the most gorgeous buds in the world, at that time Feng Qing couldn't help but shed tears.

He was so tired of loving, and really didn't want to continue, but the blooming valentine grass clearly reminded him that they were still in love.

Why do I still choose to love when I am so hopeless, injured all over my body? Obviously you should hate him, right? Even if you can't hate, why don't you forget him? Why still love?

With the only sliver of strength, Feng Qing struggled to get up, and knocked the lover's grass in the man's hand to the ground. Because she hadn't spoken for many years, her voice was naturally hoarse and unpleasant. Feng Qing growled with a pale face: "Get out , get out, I don't want to see you again, I've already returned everything to you, why are you still pestering me?"