Chapter 129 Escaped and Caught!

When the dawn of the next day came, the little mute woke up faintly and struggled to stand up. The swelling and pain from the secret place made him frown uncomfortably.

There was a tingling pain in my mind, and what happened last night was as vivid as if it just happened, which made the little mute wake up suddenly.

He raised his pure eyes and searched around, hoping to find the figure of the person from last night, but what caught his eyes was an unexpected person.

I saw his half brother Mu Xiuwen, wearing a blue robe, standing not far in front of him, his not outstanding face was full of contempt and contempt at the moment.

Seeing this scene, the little mute was startled. Regardless of the pain all over his body, he struggled to stand up, lowered his head, and frantically arranged his messy robes, but it was too late. The traces of the past fell into Mu Xiuwen's eyes.

Mu Xiuwen heard from his mother that this little mute who brought shame to the family was sold by her to the tyrannical elder of the Tianlei Sect to make a cauldron. When he first heard the news, he was secretly delighted!

Although he successfully snatched brother Qitian away from the little mute, don't think he didn't know, brother Qitian still couldn't forget the little mute in his heart.

I really can't figure out what's so good about him, he's skinny and can't even speak, brother Qitian is really obsessed, so he thinks about this little dumb!

He even mentioned to him after getting drunk once that he wanted to accept this little mute as a servant, but he naturally refused to agree to it, and because of this, he had an unhappy fight with that man for several months!

With a sense of crisis in his heart, he secretly persuaded his mother to push out this little scourge of eating and waiting to die. Unexpectedly, his mother handled things so well and sold them directly to make furnaces. In exchange for a century-old emerald pearl in exchange for their body, they simply took advantage of it.

He returned to Mu's house from Qi's house early this morning, just to watch this little mute being taken away, which solved a serious problem in his heart!

But after thousands of calculations, there was still a mistake, and the servants who guarded the gate let the little mute run away in a moment of negligence!

Trash, a bunch of trash, a waste material from the early days of a martial artist, how could he be allowed to run away?

This drove Mu Xiuwen crazy. If that little dumb man opened his eyes, he ran to Brother Qitian and cried and begged. Is there any reason to miss it again? At that time, even if he makes a fuss again, I'm afraid it will be useless. In this case, wouldn't all his calculations be in vain?

So after learning that the little mute had escaped, Mu Xiuwen turned his face instantly, lost his temper in front of his mother and the servants, and then ordered the group of idiots to search for him immediately, and if they couldn't find him, they would come to see him!

And he himself was even more apprehensive, unable to sit quietly and wait for the news, so he simply joined the group of servants to do the hard work of finding people.

But the entire Mu family has been turned upside down, but still can't find even a piece of pomelo. Helpless, Mu Xiuwen can only increase the manpower and expand the scope. He still doesn't believe it. Can the wings fly?

They searched everywhere they could, but found nothing. Everyone planned to give up, but Mu Xiuwen still refused to give up. He couldn't let him escape. That little scourge should be bullied and abused. Until death is right! It's nothing more than a waste that shames the family, staying in the world is simply polluting the spiritual power, not to mention Brother Qitian has evil intentions for him, so he can't be allowed to survive, and he can't just live by idling!

After cursing viciously at everyone who tried to give up their search, Mu Xiuwen had vicious calculations in his mind, so naturally he refused to give up easily, and finally found the forbidden place in the back mountain alone.

Sure enough, the little mute was really hiding here.

However, Mu Xiuwen did not expect that he would see this scene in front of him.

see? What happened? This little mute's clothes were disheveled, his thin body was covered with bruises, and his exposed skin was covered with fingerprints. His face was not sure whether it was from panic or something else, but it was actually a little rosier than before, and his whole body was radiant. With a seductive breath, a charming look that has been nourished miserably.

Seeing the scene in front of him, Mu Xiuwen was even more furious!

who is it? Whose taste is so vulgar that he really doesn't care about meat and vegetables, even this humble and humble little dumb?

But after thinking about it, Mu Xiuwen's mouth evoked a strange evil smile, and his eyes were ruthless. Spicy can't hide it.

The day before this little mute was sold away, he casually found a wild man to make things for him, which really emboldened him.

The elder of the Tianlei Sect has a high status. Although he is abusive by nature, he never lacks a stove by his side. This little mute who has been polluted by others is absolutely impossible for him to accept again.

In this way, the mother's emerald pearls will be turned into nothing. Not only that, Tianlei Sect may also pursue the crime of deception of their Mu family. If this disrespectful hat is buckled, it will definitely make Father a headache.

Although he escaped the tragic fate of being tortured to death, he offended the two principals of the Mu family one after another. Presumably the fate of this little mute will not be much better!

What's more, he doesn't need to sell this little dumb guy without telling Brother Qitian. On the contrary, he still wants to invite Brother Qitian to take a look. What kind of shameless bitch is the person he never forgets in his heart? !

Mu Xiuwen sneered, squinted at the little mute with disdain, and then stepped forward, gradually approaching the man.

Seeing the figure of that person approaching gradually, the little mute didn't know what to do at all. With his skinny palm full of calluses, he firmly pinched the hem of the pomelo robe, and his pair of eyes scanned around, wanting to find someone. escape in hiding.

But as soon as he lifted his footsteps, before he could step out, the back collar was held in the palm of his hand.

The little mute only felt his body lighten, and then he was picked up and thrown out, his back hit the thick rock with a 'bang', and he could only faintly hear a few 'crack' sounds of bones breaking from his chest With a loud voice, the little mute suddenly spat out a mouthful of blood, his thin body couldn't bear the intense pain, and he passed out like this.

When he woke up again, he was arrested and brought back to Mu Mansion. His hands were tied, his hair was messy, his clothes were loose, and his whole body was tightly tied to a rough wooden pillar. His skin was already bruised. Blue and purple.

With a weak cough, the little mute's mouth overflowed with blood involuntarily, and he couldn't stop it!

He raised his head with difficulty, looked up, and saw a crowd of people around him, the pupils of the little mute shrank suddenly, and he struggled in fear. "Yo, he's awake. He's really shameless. He seems to be honest, but he

would do such a thing."

I don't want my life anymore!"

"Cut, on the surface it looks like a dutiful person, but in his heart he is such a lowly person, no wonder the patriarch doesn't recognize this son, even if his aptitude is useless, he is so lewd and debauched. You know your face but you don't know your heart!"

The sneering or mocking sneers from the surroundings spread into the ears, making the little mute's face paler and his coughing more intense, the blood from the corner of his mouth flowed directly down his chin into his chest, staining his chest red. A large placket.

Why do you treat him like this? Since he was born, he has been trying to survive under the eyes of others. He has never hurt anyone. No matter who he faces, he treats each other sincerely. But why did he end up in such a miserable end in the end

? The mute also hates himself very much, why can't he learn to resent?

They laughed at him, insulted him, called him mean, dissolute, shameless!

Then how can it be considered not to be cheap, not to be dissolute, and to lose face?

Should he accept his fate and be sold and tortured to death? What did he do wrong? To bear such inhumane punishment?

It was so painful, I really wanted to cry, but even if he cried, who would take pity on him?

They will only continue to mock him and abuse him unscrupulously. The happiness of these people in front of them is based on his pain. The more he struggles, the happier they are.

Biting her lower lip tightly, the little mute had tears in her eyes, but she tried her best not to show it.

You can't cry, you can't be timid, even if you are doomed to die this time, and you are tortured to death alive, you must not show a weak and pleading look.

Mu Xiuwen did a good job on the surface, showing a look of regret and lamentation in front of everyone, but in fact, he was already happy in his heart.

Slightly turned his face to the side, seeing Brother Qitian next to him with a tense face and a terrifying look of fury, he became even more complacent.

In this way, brother Qitian should have completely given up on that little mute, right? But it wasn't enough, he wanted to see more anger on Brother Qitian's face.

Putting away the viciousness in his eyes, Mu Xiuwen straightened his face, sighed lightly and said: "Hey, how did it develop to this point? It's really wasted that Brother Qitian never forgets him. Originally, I wanted to agree with Brother Qitian." Accepted him as a servant, but he actually did such a thing? It really ruined the reputation of the Mu family, so if Brother Qitian still has illusions about him, I will not object any more." That's it

. The generous and sarcastic words spread to the ears, making Qi Tian's face even more ugly.

How can I never imagine that that person is actually so obscene in his bones? Can't live without a man? Shameless things.

With a cold snort, Qi Tian said angrily: "Okay, shut up! Our Qi family is a big family of cultivation, how could we welcome such a person into the door?

" Mu Xiuwen snorted lightly and turned his face away.

Seeing that his goal had been achieved, he simply stopped talking, the next step was the main event, he had to see with his own eyes, what kind of fate this little mute would get!

Just thinking about it makes me a little impatient.

Rebirth is crazy for youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें