Chapter 176-180

Chapter 176 Bewitched

   "Xiao Jin, what's the matter with your neck? Ah? Where's that wild man, hand it over to me, I'll beat him until his parents don't know him!" "I'm asking you, why did you shrink your neck

? You're worthless, so you just sold yourself for cheap!"

Feng Qing was almost blown out of anger, if it wasn't for Kuzhu hugging him tightly, he would have rushed up and taught this brat a lesson.

Take all precautions, but something went wrong. Feng Jin was afraid of being discovered by her little father, so she specially raised her collar to cover the hickey left by the man when he forgot his love. As a result, a gust of evil wind blew, and the hickey was only The tip of the iceberg was exposed, and he was caught by the sharp-eyed little dad.

"It's already been sold, but now it's only used once, it's normal, why is it so fierce here?" Feng Jin held the eaves of the door with one hand, and hid most of her body behind the door, muttering replied.

Hearing this, Feng Qing's movements paused slightly, but the next moment, she struggled even harder, wishing to rush up and beat Feng Jin hard, Kuzhu almost couldn't control it.

normal? It's not normal, he was raised in the spirit pond at the beginning, he was a very decent little koi, but in the end, he grew crooked like this, the most annoying thing is, he actually forgot his father after having a husband.

Your little dad is being suppressed, you are worthless, you are still being suppressed, can't you give me some credit? You said it so righteously, how glorious do you think it is?

"Dead bamboo, stinky donkey, let me go, I have to discipline this bastard well today."

Hearing this, Feng Jin's golden eyes froze a little, and she shrank herself into the room Here, tightly cover the door.

Feng Qing's fiery temper, ever since he started scolding, has never stopped in the middle, not even panting, not to mention that Feng Jin, who was directly attacked by him, couldn't bear it, even the bitter bamboo he was implicated showed his face Bitter melon color.

"Bai Yuqing, hurry up and take Xiao Jin away. As for making amends, it won't be too late to come after Qing'er calms down!" Just as the words finished, there was a loud crane cry in the sky, Then a flash of silver lightning pierced the sky and swooped down. Its sharp claws broke open the simple thatched hut, grabbed Feng Jin who was hiding in the house, threw it upwards, and sent it to Bai Yuqing who was sitting on the back of the silver-feathered crane. in the arms.

Then, Feng Jin just watched helplessly as his son was swaggered away by that bastard named Bai.

The most irritating thing was Feng Jin's small eyes after hiding in the man's arms.

Looking at him timidly, as if he had been greatly wronged, he kept pushing into the bastard's arms, urging him to escape quickly.

This little bastard turned his face faster than he turned a book. Have you forgotten how you cried in front of him when you were bullied? Now it turns out that he, Feng Qing, is a bad person?

But even though Feng Qing cursed at the top of his voice, the two of them still fled in a panic, leaving him alone, out of breath.

All right, then hurry up and get out, if you are bullied again and go back to your mother's house, see if he doesn't beat him out.

With her chest heaving violently, Feng Qing suddenly felt that something was not quite right!

He just said, why did Si Zhuzi pester people so much last night? It turned out that he had reached an agreement with the surnamed Bai to help hold him back, so that it would be convenient for the bastard Taoist priest to visit Xiaojin's room at night to have an affair, right?

Well, you bald donkey, it's the opposite of the sky. I really don't know who gave him the courage to do such a reckless thing? Turning

around angrily, Feng Qing slapped him hard. On the man's forehead, the phoenix eyes stared, and Feng Qing growled angrily: "Okay you, did that person surnamed Bai give you some benefits, so that you were so excited that you united with him and deliberately wanted pissed me off, right?"

Hearing this, Kuzhu's heart skipped a beat, but he never dared to admit it.

"Ma'am, Xiao Jin is not young anymore. He knows what kind of person is worth entrusting to him for a lifetime. Moreover, although Fellow Daoist Bai is a bit stiff-tempered, his character is fine. You should rest assured that you will entrust Xiao Jin to him." That's right."

Hearing this strong and unreasonable words, Feng Qing was even more angry.

"Don't worry, what better thing is there to get along well with you? They are all bastards who have a human face and a heart, and they are duplicity." With a cold snort, Feng Qing mocked mercilessly.

"Yes, Ma'am said that, then, madam, let's calm down, don't get mad!"

The man called him the madam, and wanted him to calm down? If he hasn't been repaired for two or three days, this man is so cowardly that he wants to kick his nose in the face.

"Hmph, Dead Bamboo, tonight, tomorrow night, tomorrow night, you can sleep in the courtyard for me, and, hurry up and fix the house, it's already shabby enough, this time it's even better, even the house is given away Demolition, like a garbage stall, pure heart to make trouble for me!"

After finishing speaking, Feng Qing ignored Ku Zhu's wailing and begging for mercy, turned her head, and angrily returned to her own wing, and threw her onto the room hard. Door.

Only Kuzhu was left looking at the demolished hut sadly, and sighed helplessly. The next moment, with a wave of his hand, a golden Buddha's light flashed, and the paralyzed hut had already returned to its original state.

Hey, I'm going to sleep in the courtyard again, and I don't know if it's worth it or not to bear such a big mistake because of the pink snow lotus? The

matter about Feng Jin, here, finally comes to an end!

At the same time, Ye Lingyun had successfully forged the Thunder Sword, and even used this to break through the bottleneck of the Martial Emperor, but at the most critical moment, he chose to suppress his cultivation and break through.

He is the root of the whole spirit, and if he wants to break through the realm of the Martial Emperor, the scene must be very spectacular. It is best not to show it to others, even if he is a good senior. It can be said that in Ye Lingyun's heart, apart from Gu Ziqing, He doesn't trust anyone!

"Brother Ye, why did you leave the customs? Could it be...?" As soon as

Ye Lingyun stepped out of the wing, Gu Ziqing greeted him with a worried face. In the past few days, he has been paying attention to the movement of Ye Lingyun's wing, Can't hide the worry and concern in his eyes.

"Ziqing, don't ask too much. Now that the koi has been rescued, we have fulfilled our promise to Senior Kuzhu. Now that we have returned to Glacier Island, let's go back to Yujian Palace to have a look." After retreating for so long, it's time for your parents to leave, and it's time to introduce you to them again!"

Why again, because when Gu Ziqing was brought into the sect from the small gate, Ye Lingyun His parents quarreled with him about it.

Because at the first glance, they felt that Gu Ziqing was a good man and should be treated kindly by Ye Lingyun, but at that time, Ye Lingyun was blinded by Gu Ning, thinking that Gu Ziqing was playing tricks and tricks, so Even more dismissive of that person.

And he is paranoid and conceited. Once he makes a decision, ten cows will not be able to pull back, so because of this incident, he completely fell into a stalemate with his parents, and his parents were so disappointed in him that they simply couldn't retreat and ignored him. World affairs!

Thinking back now, Ye Lingyun regretted it too!

"Okay, everything is up to Brother Ye."

There is no need to ask, Gu Ziqing will unconditionally obey all Ye Lingyun's decisions, so Gu Ziqing agreed without thinking too much.

Speaking of which, after leaving Glacier Island for so long, he should go see his mother. Although he knew that his mother was living a good life, as a son, he still had to go to his body to respect and be filial.

Speaking of which, he is also quite unfilial. Ever since he got married, he has devoted all his heart to Brother Ye, and even ignored his mother. It is really chilling. I am afraid that when the time comes, his mother will laugh at him again. , With a husband, I forgot my mother!

Now that they had made a decision, Ye Lingyun and Gu Ziqing quickly took action. After saying goodbye to Feng Qing and Senior Kuzhu, they took Qing Cang and Jin Bao to drive the Gale Crane and headed towards Yujian Palace. .

Regardless of whether Ye Lingyun sits in Yujian Palace or not, Yujian Palace is developing in an orderly manner. Sometimes, the fundamental reason for determining whether a sect is strong or not depends not on whether it has powerful support, but on whether it is united. .

The Gale Crane landed slowly on the top of the snow-capped mountain, and Ye Lingyun immediately got off the crane's back, and before he even had time to say hello, he hurried towards the retreated cave.

With a big wave of his hand, Ye Lingyun was faintly relieved after quickly setting down the prohibition array to absorb spiritual power around him. His spiritual power was almost uncontrollable, and the Heavenly Tribulation of the Martial Emperor was about to usher in. It can't be a joke, he has to face it carefully!

The thunder tribulation at the beginning was irrelevant, what worried Ye Lingyun the most was the ensuing test of demons, he was afraid that the nightmare from his previous life would come after him, so he refused to let him go easily.

"Brother Ye, where are you going?" Seeing that Ye Lingyun left him and left alone, Gu Ziqing was a little flustered and chased after him in three steps at a time.

"Ziqing, don't worry, I'm about to break through, and I have to retreat quickly."

Ye Lingyun stopped, turned his head, patted Gu Ziqing's shoulder, and spoke softly.

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing breathed a sigh of relief.

"Okay, Brother Ye, be careful, I'll stay outside the cave."

In this kind of matter, he can't help at all. All he can do is say a few words of innocuous concern.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine." After speaking, Ye Lingyun gave a relieved smile, then turned around and quickly entered the cave, as if he had reached his limit.

After the gate of the cave was slowly closed, the spiritual power in the air began to riot, and the sky darkened accordingly.

The bitter wind made Gu Ziqing almost unable to stand, and the dark clouds pressed down on his head, which made his heart darken.

Unexpectedly, the thunder disaster that brother Ye had to go through to advance to the next stage was so terrifying.

Soon, nine-color divine thunders condensed from the dark clouds, ranging from the thickness of an arm to the thickness of a bucket, gradually fell down, and were completely absorbed by the forbidden formation.

Vaguely, one can see the tall figure of Brother Ye, who is shirtless at the moment, allowing the nine-color divine thunder to land on his body, absorbing it completely, and using it to forge his body.

Just as Ye Lingyun had expected, Thunder Tribulation was nothing to him, what really troubled him was the nightmare that was haunting him now.

Vaguely, the surrounding scenery has undergone earth-shaking changes, and he seems to have seen the last scene of the previous life again.

In his arms was the man's skinny body, so he didn't even dare to use too much strength, for fear that if he was not careful, he would crush his life to pieces.

But even with such carefulness, he still couldn't stop the man's soul from flying away, and a little bit of soul element scattered under his helpless gaze, turning into nothingness.

The man's desolate voice played back in his ears one after another.

"Being able to die in your arms is enough for Ziqing in this life, but I hope that in the next life, you and I will never see each other again!" With red eyes, Ye Lingyun's heart was about to burst. When he looked up, what he saw was It was the people who persecuted him, showing wanton smiles of contempt and sarcasm.

Damn it, everyone should die, Gu Ning should die, Bai Mengjun should die, everyone should die.

There is a voice in his heart that keeps urging him, be enchanted, be crazy, everyone Everyone deserves to die, they took away the person who loves you the most, and even mocked you for being powerless, so, let's kill!

Ye Lingyun, who was meditating to cross the catastrophe, frowned more and more, with cold sweat on his forehead, as if he was going through something. Severe test.

After a moment of stalemate, Ye Lingyun suddenly opened his eyes, the fundus of his eyes was red, the black pupils, the whites of the eyes, all disappeared, and there was only the crimson red like blood. Suddenly appeared on the

forehead There was a strange blood-colored pattern, and black lines appeared under the eyes. They were drawn along the lower eye sockets all the way to the corners of the eyes and raised slightly, making Ye Lingyun's whole person look evil. At this moment, Ye Lingyun,

already Bewitched!

The large restraining formation used to gather spiritual power was suddenly blasted away with a merciless punch from within. Ye Lingyun's upper body was bare and her lower body was a pair of pure black trousers. The disciple who was closest to him struck.

He seems to be the cultivation base of the Emperor Wu, and no one in the Yujian Palace can stop his behavior. With this palm, all the disciples guarding the gate vomited blood and flew backwards. Falling to the ground, unconscious.

Seeing this scene, Gu Ziqing was shocked instantly, and looked at the scene in front of him in disbelief.

What's going on? Could it be that Brother Ye lost his mind? How could he treat himself? The disciples in the sect started?

At first, she still didn't believe it, but after Gu Ziqing met Shang Ye Lingyun's eyes, she had to believe it.

Such a pair of blood-colored eyes seemed to be a sign of being possessed by demons. What did brother Ye go through in the test of demons, which could make even a determined person lose himself for it!

Seeing more and more injured disciples, Gu Ziqing couldn't sit still and waited for death. He was cruel and flew towards Ye Lingyun without fear of death, but the moment he approached, he was mercilessly locked by that person Throat, mentioned in the air.