Chapter 56 Mother and child meet

"What? Hooked up with a wild man, and also hooked up with another surnamed Ye? You really don't want to be shy, and dare to yell at me to see if I don't kill you, a wicked son." As soon as the voice fell, Gu Chengkun said He raised his slap high, with a vicious gleam in his eyes, and slapped it hard towards the side of Gu Ziqing's side face.

A mocking smile flashed across Gu Ziqing's eyes, she pretended to be horrified as she looked at the slap that was getting closer and closer to her face, and closed her eyes in despair.

With a crisp sound of "Kacha", instead of Gu Chengkun's slap falling on Gu Ziqing's face, Ye Lingyun, who stopped him halfway, broke his wrist forcefully.

It happened so suddenly that Gu Chengkun's fat face was distorted in an instant, and he didn't even have time to scream.

Ye Lingyun looked coldly at Gu Chengkun who was in pain and sweating, his eyes were cold.

"My surname is Ye, but I am not a wild man. I am Ye Lingyun, the young master of the Ye family, the young master of Yujian Palace, and a husband with a proper name." Every time Ye Lingyun said a word, his eyes flickered

. Every minute, the strength in his hands also increased. Gu Chengkun couldn't bear it, and couldn't resist, so he could only keep crying, his entire arm was about to be torn off by Ye Lingyun.

Gu Chengkun was in pain with cold sweat on his forehead, just about to shout: "Nephew Ye Xian, be merciful!" But the moment he opened his mouth, his tongue disappeared, and blood gushed out from the corner of his mouth in an instant, gurgling I can't stop the snoring.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." Gu Chengkun covered his mouth, blood seeped from his fingers, and then dripped down, his eyes widened in disbelief, his pupils were dilated, he staggered two steps, his eyes darkened, and he passed out past.

"Ah, help, I killed someone." Liu Yan'er hid behind Gu Chengkun the whole time, until Gu Chengkun fell down, and she was completely exposed.

Gu Ziqing kept her eyes tightly closed, waiting for this moment. He believed that Brother Ye would definitely not let him get hurt, that's why he was so reckless that he didn't even hide.

Just when he was about to open his eyes to see what happened, a pair of big hands blocked his vision.

Ye Lingyun did something extremely cruel with his own hands, but at this moment, his voice was extremely gentle in Gu Ziqing's ear.

"Ziqing, be obedient, don't open your eyes, it's too dirty, you will feel uncomfortable when you see it." Ye Lingyun's voice was gentle enough to drown someone. Liu Meier's eyes were cold.

Gu Ziqing was keenly aware that Ye Lingyun was angry, very angry, the kind of anger that could destroy the world if he couldn't hold it down.

Sighing softly, Gu Ziqing felt as if she had overplayed her game, so she had no choice but to nod her head nonchalantly, and tightly closed her eyes.

Seeing Gu Ziqing's reaction, Ye Lingyun happily stretched out his tongue and licked Gu Ziqing's earlobe, and let out a soft laugh: "Ziqing is so good."

Liu Meier tremblingly looked at the hair The evil Ye Lingyun stared wide-eyed in horror, and even his own voice trembled uncontrollably.

"You...you are not human, you...you devil."

How could things have developed into this way? A few days ago, news came from her precious son Gu Ning that he had cheated Ye Lingyun, the young patriarch of Yujian Palace. The Dao Companion Ceremony will be held in a few days, and his nominal elder brother has long been suppressed by him so much that he can't hold his head up, not to mention a pair of broken legs, and even has his cultivation base abolished and imprisoned. Partial hospital.

But what's going on with all this? Just because Cheng Kun said a few words that made Gu Ziqing embarrassed, this Ye Lingyun directly tore off his arm and cut off his tongue. What kind of perverted protective desire is this? no?

"You are Gu Ning's mother——Liu Yan'er?" Ye Lingyun held Gu Ziqing's waist domineeringly, and squinted at Liu Yan'er who was not far away, with a cold tone.

"Yes...it's me." Liu Yan'er replied tremblingly.

"How do you want to die?" Ye Lingyun lowered his head and sniffed Gu Ziqing's long hair with an intoxicated expression on his face, but what he said was heartbreaking.

"You...you can't kill me. I'm Gu Ning's mother. Don't you want to marry my son? If you kill me, he will definitely not forgive you." A little bit of charm? His pupils shrank slightly, his muscles twitched, and he was filled with fear and fear of Ye Lingyun.

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun seemed to have heard the funniest joke in the world, and let out a deep and hoarse laugh from the depths of his throat, as if mocking Liu Meier's innocence.

"Haha? Marry Gu Ning? Isn't he your son? You don't know what he is, how can I, Ye Lingyun, tolerate a bitch by my side?" Ye Lingyun said this with a smile, but Liu Meier felt cold to the bone.

"I... I haven't scolded him, nor insulted him again, you can't kill me, you can't kill me." Liu Meier had been driven into despair by Ye Lingyun, and while she was backing away in horror, she turned towards Ye Lingyun. Ling Yun argued desperately.

"No? How dare you say no? Not now, nor before? Or do you think that I know nothing about what happened to Ziqing?" After saying

this, Ye Lingyun snorted coldly, eyes widening Immediately, when Liu Meier turned to run away, she quickly waved her sleeve robe, and the next moment, yellow sand rose from the flat ground, surrounding Liu Meier in it.

Immediately afterwards, there was a woman's sharp scream, and the rapidly spinning yellow sand, like thousands of flying knives, ruthlessly scratched Liu Meier's body. This level of cruelty was not inferior to a thousand cuts.

The scream that was louder than the other sounded into her ears, making Gu Ziqing feel uncomfortable all over, and she stiffened her body and snuggled into Ye Lingyun's arms.

Seeing Gu Ziqing's uncontrollable fear, Ye Lingyun's eyes sank, and his face began to turn slightly red again.

"Ziqing, do you think being a husband is terrible?" Ye Lingyun's voice was gentle, but there was no smile in his eyes.

"Brother Ye... can I... Can I open my eyes?" Gu Ziqing didn't answer, but asked another question in a low voice.

As a result, as soon as Gu Ziqing's voice fell, the next moment, someone strangled her slender waist into the crook of the arm.

"Answer me, are you afraid?" Ye Lingyun's voice was no longer gentle, it was already tinged with a chill.

Gu Ziqing's eyes were still tightly closed, and his heart was beating so fast that it was about to jump out of his chest. It would be a lie to say that he was not afraid, but at this moment, he clearly understood that he must not speak out his fear.

While her mind was spinning, Gu Ziqing gently leaned her head against Ye Lingyun's strong chest, relaxed her body and said soothingly.

"Don't be afraid, Ziqing is not afraid, brother Ye, you hurt me." As Gu Ziqing spoke, her voice became lower and lower, with infinite grievances, which made people heartbroken.

Ye Lingyun woke up suddenly, the red light in his eyes receded, he let go of his hand in a panic, to check if he hurt the treasure on his heart because he couldn't control it for a while.

"Where does it hurt? Where does Ziqing hurt?" Ye Lingyun asked anxiously.

Finally back to normal, Gu Ziqing breathed a sigh of relief, the big stone in her heart finally fell to the ground.

It wasn't the first day that Brother Ye found out that his mood was wrong, but he still couldn't find the reason. Apart from being submissive, he didn't know how to appease him.

"No, Brother Ye, shall we leave? I...I want to see my mother." Gu Ziqing changed her tone and begged in a low voice.

"It's natural, let's go now." After finishing speaking, Ye Lingyun immediately picked up Gu Ziqing and flew towards the side courtyard. The courtyard is now covered with blood, and he is afraid that Ziqing will be dirty. feet.

When she landed in front of the hut in the side courtyard, Gu Ziqing looked at the hut with dilapidated walls and drafts everywhere, and her eyes instantly filled with moisture and anger.

"Mother, mother." Gu Ziqing roared in a hoarse voice, and the next moment, she suddenly broke free from Ye Lingyun's embrace and ran towards the hut.

Ye Lingyun's heart was startled by the suddenly empty embrace, just as he was about to pull him back, he stretched his hand halfway, and then let it go abruptly.

Forget it, Ziqing is just yearning for her mother, not trying to escape from your side, Ye Lingyun, you have to control, control yourself.

Repeatedly telling himself, Ye Lingyun finally suppressed his abnormal desire for monopoly, but then another question began to trouble him, should he go in or not?

He was not reconciled if he didn't go in, his arms were empty, which made his eyes turn red again.

go in? He was also afraid that Ziqing would feel uncomfortable talking to his mother.

It's not true if you go in, it's not true if you don't go in, Ye Lingyun's face is a little ugly, with a gloomy face, standing outside the door full of hostility.

But at this time in the thatched hut, Gu Ziqing looked at her mother who kept coughing on the cold bed, and couldn't hold back her tears.

It is said that children are the most vulnerable in front of their mothers, and Gu Ziqing is no exception. The grievances she has suffered for hundreds of years and the guilt towards her mother, in an instant, floods like a flood that has broken its embankment.

"Mother, mother." Gu Ziqing's eyes were full of tears, her voice was hoarse and contained the emotions suppressed for hundreds of years, she staggered to the front of the woman, and knelt down beside the bed with a plop.

"Mother, your child's unfilial piety has made you suffer." Gu Ziqing knelt down, tears streaming down the corners of her eyes, her chin, and finally dripping onto the ground.

"My son, my love, cough cough, get up, let mother see, let mother take a good look, cough cough." The woman also burst into tears with excitement, coughing non-stop, trembling She stretched out her hand in Gu Ziqing's direction, and Gu Ziqing grabbed her.

"Mother, mother, I'm back, Ziqing is back." Gu Ziqing pressed his face to the woman's skinny hand, feeling bitter in his heart.

"Qing'er, get up quickly, you have been suffering outside for hundreds of years." The woman's tears dripped down and splashed on Gu Ziqing's wrist, soaking a piece of her sleeve robe immediately.