Chapter 60 Fengqing Bitter Bamboo

After that, Master Kuzhou disregarded everyone's objections, tried his best to overcome all opinions, and forcibly spared Fengqing's life. Together with the little golden-eyed monk Kuzhu, they were fostered in the mosque of Mount Wutai.

But I have to admit that the characters of the creatures conceived by the devil's womb and the Buddha's womb are worlds apart.

Feng Qing is a ghost, every day on Wutai Mountain, he is mischievous and mischievous. He knows very well that everyone doesn't like him. Although he doesn't know the reason, he doesn't bother to care. hurt his life.

Bitter bamboo is a boring gourd. Every day in the mosque, he either eats fast or recites Buddha's name. Every day he sees people, he knows to bow his head and say a word to Namo Amitabha Buddha. He lives like an old man.

Feng Qing was about to get sick on Wutai Mountain. Those big monks were too boring, but fortunately, there was also a young monk with golden eyes who grew up with him, who could be teased and teased by him from time to time. joke.

When Kuzhu was five years old, on his way to morning class, he was stopped by that brat who gave him a headache.

Although Feng Qing is still young, she already has the embryonic form of a future glamorous person. A pair of seductive red phoenix eyes sparkle, bright red lips and a slightly smirk at the corners of her mouth. Win by three points.

Feng Qing put her hands behind her back, she didn't know what was hidden in her hands, she sat on the branch carelessly, seeing the figure of Ku Zhu approaching from a distance, her eyes lit up, she jumped into the air, and landed in front of Ku Zhu.

Stepping forward with a hippie smile, Feng Qing blocked Ku Zhu's way, with the corners of her mouth slightly raised, and asked with malicious intent: "Hey, Mian Hulu, I'm in a hurry early in the morning, what do you want to do?

" He raised his golden eyes, glanced at Feng Qing lightly, then lowered his head, clasped his hands together, bowed his waist and said respectfully: "Benefactor, the poor monk's name is bitter bamboo, not a stuffy gourd."

"Pfft." When Feng Qing heard this, she was overjoyed, poked her head in front of Ku Zhu, and continued to tease: "Who cares what your name is? My son asked you why? It's so evasive." Others, don't you want to go on a date with a little girl?"

Feng Qing said while winking at Kuzhu, as if she had insight into the truth.

The frivolous words reached his ears, making the face of Ku Zhu, who had been calm and introverted since he was a child, burn red.

"Benefactor, please be respectful. The poor monk is going to go to morning class, and please don't frame the poor monk."

Feng Qing curled her lips when she heard this, and she stretched out her hand to pull the dark gray sleeve robe We are about to run behind the rockery.

"Why am I not self-respecting? What morning class are you going to? You must accompany me today, and I will let you see some good things. Go quickly." Ku Zhu was originally a little unhappy, but Feng Qing said that

if he didn't accompany him, Today, he went to his master, the abbot of Kuzhou, to frame him, saying that he, a little monk, looks serious on the outside, but in fact he has a flamboyant heart, and he dreams of little girls every day.

Hearing this, the little monk Kuzhu's golden eyes flickered, and he glanced at Feng Qing with some guilt, and was slightly relieved when he saw that the man was just joking.

It is true that his heart is not as calm as his appearance, but he is not thinking of the little girl, but...

Ku Zhu looked at the willful and unwilling young man in front of him, thought for a moment, and simply stopped resisting, letting Feng Qing Pulled him to the foot of the rockery.

The man's small hands were warm and cool, slender and beautiful, Kuzhu was just being pulled by his sleeve at first, but gradually, he stretched out his hand, and held Feng Qing's white and delicate hand without any trace.

And all of this, Feng Qing didn't notice anything wrong at all.

The wind is sunny and sunny, behind the rockery of Mount Wutai, Feng Qing has a smirk on her lips, and pushes the bitter bamboo to the corner, holding the opened lid of Nv Nu Hong in her hand, the mellow aroma of wine permeates the small space, very intoxicating .

Seeing the man's dull and somewhat helpless expression, Feng Qing narrowed her eyes slightly, smiled slyly, raised her hand and poured the daughter Hong into Kuzhu's mouth.

"Come on, Mian Hulu, let's see what good things I have prepared for you. The century-old daughter Hong, I stole it from the farmer's house at the bottom of the mountain with great difficulty. You have won my heart." Mian Hulu pursed his lips

. , turned his head away, and while dodging, he did not forget to frown and teach Feng Qing a lesson.

"Benefactor, it's wrong for you to steal. You should go and apologize to the farmers at the foot of the mountain."

The little monk was definitely not following his wishes, and Feng Qing was upset, but he still dared to teach him a lesson?

"What does it have to do with you if I steal? It's you, a boring gourd, who skipped morning class, but the truth? If you don't drink this wine today, I will go to the master to expose you. When the time comes, you will be driven down the mountain. Don't cry." Come and beg me."

Feng Qing stared at Ku Zhu with her beautiful eyes, bit her lower lip with her white teeth, and threatened angrily.

I don't know if he was afraid of Feng Qing's threat, or because he was fascinated by those charming eyes, Kuzhu suddenly stopped resisting, and then let the man forcefully pour him a mouthful of the century-old daughter Hong, and then he was drunk for three days three nights.

On that day, he broke the alcohol prohibition that a monk should abide by.

After that day, Kuzhu struggled with himself for a long time, and finally kept the matter a secret, for no other reason than he was afraid that after he reported the matter to his master, the amazingly beautiful little girl who grew up with him and acted recklessly will be severely punished.

He didn't want to see him being punished. In that case, his heart would be stuffy and uncomfortable.

If things go on like this, Ku Zhu's deliberate indulgence makes Feng Qing even more lawless in front of him.

When Ku Zhu was ten years old, Feng Qing came to play tricks on him again.

After five years, the man's figure has grown slender and slender, and his pair of red phoenix eyes are even more alluring.

I don't know where I hunted a pheasant, Feng Qing roasted it until it was fragrant and golden brown, and insisted on letting him eat it, if he didn't eat it, there would be an uproar about the bitter bamboo going down the mountain to peek at the eldest girl taking a bath .

What a shame, Kuzhu lived to be ten years old, never went down the mountain, let alone saw a woman, only heard the master mention it during the morning precepts, it was something they could not touch as monks.

Originally, he didn't want to answer his unreasonable troubles, but seeing the little man's angry and playful appearance, Ku Zhu struggled for a moment, and finally compromised.

On that day, he tasted the smell of meat for the first time, and the aroma made the gluttons in his stomach scream for several days. It was also that day that he broke the meat precept that a monk should abide by, but he But he didn't even have the idea of ​​reporting to his master, because he did everything willingly.

From then on, Feng Qing often came to him, either with a jug of wine, or a piece of chicken legs to tease him, and every time he had to refuse righteously, only then would he fulfill the man's wish.

And every time something bad is done, that person will show a smug smile on his face, against that exquisite face, it is amazingly beautiful.

Even after seeing it countless times, Kuzhu still lost his mind every time, unable to utter a single word of Na Na.

Then his embarrassment fell into Feng Qing's eyes, and he would be laughed at by that person with his ears in his ears. Could it be that the boring gourd is in love?

Ku Zhu shook his head to avoid answering, Feng Qing just chuckled and did not push him.

In the days to come, whenever Ku Zhu had free time, Feng Qing would definitely show up and stay by his side.

Feng Qing didn't feel bored when the man recited scriptures and practiced. Either he lay on the man's back, or he lay in the man's arms, eating, telling jokes, whining, and teasing her from time to time. After a while, it was amused to see that the man's serious face was stained with a blush of thin anger, and his chest gradually rose and fell violently, so that his breathing became chaotic.

Finally, when Kuzhu was 100 years old, Feng Qing came to Kuzhu's room alone in the middle of the night.

At this time, the handsome young man has grown into a handsome young man, dressed in fine clothes, with black hair tied behind his head and hanging around his waist, his every frown and smile is full of charming charm.

Feng Qing seemed to be drunk, her delicate little face was powdered, her obsidian-like eyes were filled with water vapor, she breathed softly into the bitter bamboo's ear like blue, she gritted her teeth softly with grievance and hatred Said: "You idiot, boring gourd, you can't even say a word, you say that I, Fengqing, have a good appearance and a personable demeanor, what do you think of you idiot? Ah? What do you mean?" The young man

said The more aggrieved, there were tears in the corners of his eyes, and his mouth was pouting in frustration.

After Kuzhu saw it, she felt at a loss and her heart ached.

What's the matter, shouldn't his young man be domineering? Why such a heartbreaking look? Where did he make him angry again? He is not very good at talking, but he has always admitted to beating and admitting to scolding, allowing the young man to bully and relieve his hatred, is he still not doing well enough? That made the young man so wronged that he cried?

"You idiot, when you wake up, I, Fengqing, will be half buried in the loess." The young man seemed too lazy to get angry with him, so he turned over and pressed him under him, and the green kiss fell domineeringly. down.

"Idiot, idiot, hug me, hug me."

The young man's whimpering voice made Kuzhu even forget who he was, and only the instinct of a beast came to mind.

He had thought about this warm, fragrant and soft jade body for hundreds of years, but he never dared to take a step beyond it.

It was a desire that had been hoarded for a hundred years, but it was lightly ignited by that person, like a flood that opened the floodgates. The depths of the bitter bamboo golden pupils were stained with a layer of crimson red, and they turned over immediately. The man crushed under him, brutally tore the man's Chinese clothes, and fell forcefully all the way with an aggressive kiss.

On that day, he tasted the lingering taste of a teenager for the first time. The moment he got him, his heart trembled to the point of pain, and he felt a sense of satisfaction that his wish had been fulfilled.

Regardless of the man's choked-up begging for mercy in a low voice, Ku Zhu's body moved crazily, begging the man over and over again, and since then he has been sinking into the sea of ​​desire, unable to extricate himself from it.

It was also on one day that he broke the lust ring that a monk should abide by.