Chapter 119 Becoming Friends

As soon as these words came out, Kuzhu was completely speechless, helplessly lowered his eyelids, and stopped talking, it was a tacit agreement.

It can't be said that he is picky, his wife is really a prodigal, the relics he refined, let alone changing wine, even changing to a tavern is not a problem.

It turned out that his wife was fine, she patronized the tavern every day, and every time she went, she threw down a relic proudly, then picked up a jar of wine, turned around and left, the dilapidated tavern was now theirs. richest man.

"Okay, there's nothing to say, right? You have grown up, and you dare to hide your private money behind my back. Next time, let's see if I don't twist your ears off." After Feng Qing said viciously, her hand came

back He twisted a twist mercilessly, and the painful Kuzhu grinned, and then he calmed down and withdrew his hand.

Sighing lightly, Kuzhu lowered his head feebly, he missed the former Qing'er more and more.

In the past, even though this person was stubborn, he never made things difficult for him. During the hundreds of years he lived in Mount Wutai, this person followed him for hundreds of years without a name. Every few nights, he would wear a Dressed in a light veil and wrapped in a long robe, she slipped into his meditation room, hugged him from behind while he was still meditating, and whispered softly, "Dumb, hug me, hug me Hug me!"

Such a light and clever sentence always made him lose his mind, and he didn't care about the Buddha's precepts, and he turned around and pressed the person under him.

It's not like it is now, if you don't like it, you will turn your face away, and put your hands on your hips like a shrew. If you annoy him, you will either twist his ears or slap his forehead, but he still wants to coax him in a nice voice like a grandson.

Can't compare, can't compare, the more you compare, the more bitter bamboo feels that he is living a useless life now!

It has been thousands of years, its cultivation has become more and more advanced, and the Dharma has become more and more exquisite, but Fu Gang, even if he is killed, he can't get up again.

But what can be done? From the time that person woke up, in order to ask for forgiveness, he was ready to be a cow and a horse. No matter how lawless and rampant he spoiled him, he would continue to spoil him. of!

Ye Lingyun was fine after witnessing such a big show, but Gu Ziqing's expression was wonderful.

It turns out that between husband and wife, they can still get along like this in normal days. If he puts one hand on his hip and the other hand to pinch Brother Ye's ear...

Gu Ziqing glanced at Ye Lingyun secretly, and Ye Lingyun also happened to be sideways. He looked over his head at Gu Ziqing.

As if being burned by that man's eyes, Gu Ziqing felt a little guilty, and immediately looked away, sighing in frustration.

Forget it, that picture, just thinking about it, feels inconsistent. If he was as unscrupulous as Senior Fengqing, even if that person didn't annoy him, he certainly wouldn't smile at him like Master Kuzhu.

I guess it was with a gloomy face, squinting his eyes, staring at him coldly, and then waiting for him to feel bored, withdrawing his hand resentfully, and then making a note of him in his heart, waiting to be crushed by that person again When I fell down, I didn't know how it would be returned thousands of times.

With aversion to cold, she raised her hand and rubbed her arm, Gu Ziqing finally dismissed the idea.

After losing her temper, her whole body went smoothly. Feng Qing sat in front of Ye Lingyun and Gu Ziqing again, pushed the string of relics boldly in front of Ye Lingyun, and said indifferently: "These relics Son, you can use it for supplies, if you can't use it, the leftovers can be regarded as the hard work of this time, and I hope Fellow Daoist Ye has taken care of it." Ye Lingyun looked at the string of countless things in front of him

. How many relics, after hesitating for a moment, finally accepted.

"In this way, I would like to thank the seniors for their generosity, and I would like to ask the two seniors to stay on the Gale Crane for a while, up to seven days, and the junior can deliver the flying magic weapon to the hands of the two seniors.

" Ling Yun took back the relics he had accumulated for countless years into his mustard seed space, Kuzhu's heart trembled, and the corners of his mouth twitched even more, but there was no exaggerated expression on his face, and he didn't make a sound to stop it .

I'm afraid that if he shows the slightest distress, that person will annoy him again.

Since Ye Lingyun kindly invited, Feng Qing and Ku Zhu would naturally not refuse, they nodded clearly, and Feng Qing took the lead in accepting.

"If this is the case, it will be a lot of trouble."

"Senior, you are polite. There are many rooms here. Senior, you can choose whatever you like. This junior will go to the refining room and try to refine the flying magic weapon as soon as possible. After finishing speaking, Ye Lingyun got up directly, bowed his hands respectfully and said goodbye, turned around and planned to go to the refining room.

Seeing Ye Lingyun abandoning her and leaving like this, Gu Ziqing panicked a little.

Hurrying to get up, Gu Ziqing didn't even have time to talk to Feng Qing, Ku Zhu Zhi said, and hurriedly chased after him, stopping him before he stepped out of the room.

Opening her arms, and standing in front of Ye Lingyun, Gu Ziqing's eyes flickered, but she was a little anxious.

"Brother Ye, you...I..."

Seeing Gu Ziqing's reaction, Ye Lingyun raised his eyebrows suspiciously, and asked, "What's wrong?" Then, before Gu Ziqing could reply, Ye Lingyun suddenly realized In general, with a light smile, he stretched out his hand through Gu Ziqing's long hair, put it under his nose, sniffed deeply, and then teased, "Aren't you afraid of life?" Afraid of life

? Are you talking about him? How can it be? He is more than capable of handling this kind of situation.

It's just that his medicine cauldron is still in this person's hands. If this person is closed, how should he spend his boring time? Is it possible that you want to stand on the deck of the Gale Crane, staring at the distant sky in a daze?

The reason why he spoke unfavorably was because he felt that the person would definitely not easily return the medicine cauldron to him, but Gu Ziqing was not reconciled to letting him go like this.

After hesitating for a moment, Gu Ziqing still spoke.

"Brother Ye, my medicine cauldron, can you..."

As a result, before Gu Ziqing finished speaking, Ye Lingyun mercilessly interrupted her.

Putting away the teasing expression just now, Ye Lingyun's eyes froze, and said in a deep voice: "Don't even think about it, these days of my retreat, controlling the newly recovered pill fire is enough for you to spend a lot of time, as for Alchemy, let's discuss after I leave the customs."

After hearing this, Gu Ziqing was a little unhappy, opened his mouth, and wanted to say something more, but Ye Lingyun preempted him.

"Since there are distinguished guests to entertain, it's impolite for you and me to retreat at the same time. Be good, and when you leave the customs for your husband, you will be rewarded." After speaking, Ye Lingyun's expression softened, and he stretched out his hand to caress Gu Ziqing's side Then, while Gu Ziqing was stunned and embarrassed, she chuckled and left like a gust of wind.

His eyes were dazed for a moment, and when Gu Ziqing came to his senses, he turned his head to look, and there was Ye Lingyun in front of him, biting his lower lip angrily, and then Gu Ziqing realized that what he was going to say was all controlled by that person. The gentle offensive blocked back to the depths of the throat.

Helpless, unable to catch up, Gu Ziqing could only turn around and walk towards the main hall.

Taking this scene into her eyes, Feng Qing was a little anxious about Gu Ziqing. This person has such a gentle temperament, and if things go on like this, she will never even think about turning over.

Raising his head, he realized that Senior Feng Qing raised his willow eyebrows slightly, and was staring at his direction with an intriguing expression on his face.

Gu Ziqing's face warmed up, and he became a little cautious. He was about to say a few words of politeness to ease the atmosphere, but found that Feng Qing suddenly stood up, and casually waved away the bitter bamboo who wanted to follow, and then went to Follow his direction and come alone.

Standing in front of Gu Ziqing, Feng Qing pressed her hand to stop Gu Ziqing's senior.

Always being called short by seniors, he felt as if he was really old. Although he was indeed not young, compared with the long life span of a monk, these years seemed nothing.

"Don't call me senior anymore. If you don't mind calling me Feng Qing, I don't know Mrs. Ye, are you interested in talking to me?" Do you want to talk

? Of course he is interested, and he also wants to discuss the art of controlling husbands with Senior Feng Qing, although he may not be able to use it.

"Naturally, Ziqing can't ask for it." After she finished speaking overjoyed, Gu Ziqing led Feng Qing to the deck of Bleeding Wind Crane.

Although the Gale Crane's speed was astonishing, but because the whole body was covered by Ye Lingyun's barrier, even on the deck, only the whistling wind could be heard, and the biting chill could not be felt at all.

Gu Ziqing and Feng Qing sat cross-legged facing each other, and in front of them was the mellow wine that Feng Qing was reluctant to drink and had kept for many days.

Filling up the wine horn in front of her, Feng Qing picked up a glass and stuffed it into Gu Ziqing's hand, then raised another glass herself, and boldly touched the wine horn in Gu Ziqing's hand.

Holding it up in the air with a light smile, Feng Qing said without hesitation: "Come on, after drinking this glass of wine, you and I will be good brothers from now on."

Gu Ziqing frowned slightly, and looked at the crystal liquid in his hand in embarrassment. He had never touched alcohol once, and he didn't know whether he was used to drinking or not. Sincerity.

Finally, taking a deep look at the corner of the wine in his hand, Gu Ziqing raised his head, wanting to imitate Feng Qing's predecessor, and swallowed it boldly, but after taking a sip, his face was flushed and he was covering it with his bare hands. Chest, coughing continuously, even the corners of the eyes became moist.

Seeing this scene, instead of feeling guilty, Feng Qing grinned lightly. With her long flying snow-white hair and her charming face, she was very evil.

"In the main hall just now, I saw that you only touched a few spirit fruits, but you didn't touch a drop of the fairy wine. I thought it was because you were too strong to drink, but I didn't expect that you couldn't drink?" After finishing speaking, Feng Qing was indifferent

. Shaking her head in agreement, she forcibly filled the corner of wine in Gu Ziqing's hand again, and said earnestly: "How can this be done? As a man, wine can't be left behind. Come on, drink again. Good thing, when drunk, you can relieve a thousand worries, and after drinking, you will be courageous, believe me, after drinking this wine, no matter who he is, even if the king of heaven is here, he has to lie down for us." Such a Fengqing, let Gu

Zi Qing was a little stunned, but the man was too enthusiastic, Gu Ziqing refused to come, and was forced to drink several glasses of wine like this, and the whole person began to feel dizzy.

Kuzhu was still sitting in the main hall, after taking a look from a distance, he knew that his wife was drunk again.

Shaking his head helplessly, he controlled his urge to go forward, Ku Zhu felt that it would be better to give those two people time to spend alone, since they were both under pressure, there must be a lot of bitterness between them .

There was a smug smile on Kuzhu's face, and only at this time did he feel that he had the dignity of being a husband.