Chapter 62 Too Much Regret

Seeing that a black light and a golden light are about to collide together.

At this moment, Feng Qing suddenly let go of all her attacks, opened her arms, and smiled desolately at Kuzhu, with farewell, relief, and a touch of deep nostalgia in her eyes.

Accustomed to seeing that person's evil and charming posture, Ku Zhu's heart was startled by the sudden fragility, and he wanted to take back the attack, but it was too late.

Kuzhu only had time to recover 50% of its spiritual power, and the remaining 50% landed on Feng Qing's chest exactly.

"Pfft..." Blood overflowed from the corner of Feng Qing's mouth, flowing down his chin, winding onto the black robe, his body immediately flew upside down like a kite with a broken string.

The redness all over his face stung Ku Zhu's eyes, causing his pupils to shrink suddenly, and he couldn't help but want to step forward to check Feng Qing's injuries.

From the beginning to the end, he never thought of taking Feng Qing's life, but the people in this world need an explanation, so he will give them an explanation.

One fight every three months, one fight every year, he originally wanted to be entangled with Feng Qing for the rest of his life.

But at this moment, Feng Qing was already tired of the entanglement Ku Zhu wanted.

The footsteps that wanted to go forward were stopped in place by the man's yelling.

"Don't come here!" After drinking violently, Feng Qing accidentally failed to suppress the surging blood in her chest, and let the bright red blood meander out from the corner of her mouth again.

Seeing this scene, Kuzhu completely flustered his hands and feet, clenched his fists suddenly, hesitated for a moment, and finally took back his footsteps. He had obviously recovered 50% of his spiritual power. May cough up blood?

But, soon, Kuzhu knew the answer, but this answer made him regret it, and he was in pain!

Before Feng Qing went to Mount Wutai, he was already at the end of his strength. In the past three months, at the foot of the mountain, he used his body as a container to forcibly absorb the murderous aura that escaped.

This process, if you want to say it is simple and simple, he just needs to stand in the devil's murderous aura, open his body, and let them drill back into his body.

To say it was tough was tough, the pain he had to suffer every year accumulated thousands of years of weight, and fell on him all at once. The feeling was like thousands of monsters, which penetrated into the skin from the pores and devoured the flesh and blood.

Feng Qing couldn't remember how he got through it, he was already numb from the pain.

But it's better to have some pain. If the body hurts, the pain in the heart will not be so painful. This is the punishment for his wishful thinking for thousands of years. Remember this pain, and he will not dare to do it again in the future. Of course, there is no chance to do it again. .

Before fainting from the pain, Feng Qing's mouth would raise a strange and satisfied smile.

It's great, when I fall asleep, I won't be thinking about him all the time. What I always see in my mind is the dull or decisive figure. He is about to be driven crazy!

But the murderous demonic aura has been sealed for thousands of years after all, and the accumulated resentment is no longer something he, the producer, can bear. The black murderous demonic aura raged in his body arbitrarily, destroying his internal organs, the seven classics eight veins.

Feng Qing should have died violently at the foot of the mountain, but because of such longing, she had the perseverance to see that person for the last time.

All the appearances of strong support, whether they are romantic or sloppy, are difficult to maintain under this palm.

Feng Qing's body withered quickly, her black hair turned white in an instant, and the black devilish energy diffused from the inside of her body, leaving blood holes one after another on the man's body, and soon dyed the black robe into dark red.

But all this happened, Feng Qing seemed to be ignorant, still forced a smile, raised her stiff arm, and took out a touch of emerald green spiritual plant from her bosom.

That spirit plant has a tender green rhizome dotted with two emerald green leaves, which Feng Qing discovered by accident when she was collecting magic energy at the foot of Mount Wutai.

This kind of spiritual plant is called 'Lover's Grass', and it usually looks like a weed, not inconspicuous at all.

Legend has it that only in front of two lovers will he bloom the most gorgeous flowers in the world.

Feng Qing trembled her hands and growled to prevent the bitter bamboo from approaching, but her eyes were fixed on the lover grass, and she refused to move away for a moment.

Because he has never been reconciled to a question, does that person love him, does he love him?

"Don't come here, if you come here, I will kill myself, my soul will fly away, and I will jump off this cliff." Feng Qing curled up, with blood gushing from the corner of her mouth, but still refused to let Kuzhu take half a step forward, holding on to the last In one breath, nervous, apprehensive and expectant, he set his sights on the delicate valentine grass in his hand.

Speaking of it, he is really pathetic, to prove whether that person loves him or not, to use such a ridiculous way.

"Fengqing, Qing'er, don't do stupid things. If I don't step forward, I won't do anything stupid. You must not do stupid things."

At this time, Kuzhu, who still had the attitude of an eminent monk, threw down his staff. , lost his cassock, his eyes were flustered, and his face was pale. It was the first time since he was born that he experienced what it means to be afraid.

Hearing the man's obviously flustered words, Feng Qing chuckled bitterly, now tell him not to do stupid things? Does he do less stupid things? One of the most stupid things is that as a devil's womb in the cholera world, I shouldn't provoke and fall in love with you, a Buddha's womb with the world in mind.

The tender green valentine grass, after a moment of silence, gradually emits colorful fluorescence throughout its body, and a young flower bud is slowly pulled out from the emerald green rhizome.

It was a pure white flower bud, about the size of an adult's palm. Around the petals, there were layer after layer of colorful ripples, which was astonishingly beautiful.

Seeing this scene, Feng Qing was slightly dazed, and suddenly shed tears without warning. The crystal tears dripped from the corners of her eyes to the center of the flower buds, making the slowly opening flower buds bloom gorgeously in an instant.

It turns out that you still love me, you still love me!

That's enough, and everything he's done is worth it.

After Kuzhu saw the blooming of the lover grass, his dark golden eyes were obviously stunned. He always knew that he loved Fengqing, but from the beginning to the end, he was irresponsible and never dared to admit it!

"Hahahaha, hahaha" Feng Qing didn't care about her injuries at all, and she smiled happily and desolately.

All cause and effect originate from your protection thousands of years ago. Today, I, Feng Qing, give everything back to you. If there is reincarnation, I hope that in the next life, you and I will no longer be twins, and there will be no more grievances and entanglements. Your enlightened eminent monk, I will be my romantic son, and I will no longer worry about you all my life.

Feng Qing hugged the lover grass tightly in her arms, struggled to support herself, and moved towards the edge of the cliff bit by bit.

Beneath the cliff is a frozen lake that has never seen sunlight for thousands of years. There will be his final destination in this life.

Ku Zhu saw through Feng Qing's intentions, her pupils shrank suddenly, she raised her footsteps abruptly, and flew towards Feng Qing's direction regardless.

"Qing'er, don't."

Looking at the figure of that person rushing towards him, it was the scene Feng Qing had always longed for when his thoughts turned gray, but when it happened at this moment, he couldn't be happy at all, he just thought it was ridiculous.

Turning her head to look at the dark and bottomless cliff, Feng Qing turned her head, smiled sadly at Kuzhu, her eyes were bitter, and she said in a mournful voice: "Idiot, you believe in people in the world, but you don't. Me, but, why? I don't seem to regret it?" The

innocent tone of self-reflexive questioning reached Kuzhu's ears, instantly clouding the dark golden pupils, and Kuzhu quickened his pace. Flushing red, he growled almost desperately: "No...Qing'er, I was wrong, don't, don't jump."

Feng Qing couldn't hear Kuzhu's confession. At this moment, his seven orifices were all winding and bleeding, and his appearance was terrifying. Seemingly, he fell back weakly and slowly, under Kuzhu's wide-eyed gaze and pleading and desperate growls, like a butterfly with its wings folded, it fell lightly and lightly.

"No." Kuzhu yelled, the color of his eyes changed from dark gold to crimson in an instant, desperately hurting his internal strength, he stepped hard, and fell with Feng Qing. At the last moment, he compared the man to a dead leaf. Even her frivolous body was hugged into her arms.

Feng Qing still had a weak consciousness at the moment, but she didn't have the strength to open her eyes, with her last breath, she opened her vermilion lips with great effort, and after a mouthful of blood gushed out, she struggled to say: "Let me go! "

What's the point of holding him now? He knew he couldn't survive, so wouldn't it be good to let his bones float in the ice abyss? A heart is completely frozen by the cold, so that after reincarnation, it will not easily become hot for anyone.

"Qing'er, don't talk, you'll be fine, you'll be fine."

At this moment, the panic-stricken Kuzhu was so powerless that he didn't know what to do except for the helpless comfort.

"Let go of me."

"Qing'er, it's my fault, it's all my fault, I will save you, I will definitely save you."

Ku Zhu's eyes were red, and he hugged the man who was so weak that he had no human form. body, allowing the dark red blood to stain the front of his clothes red.

help me? I don't need your help, I don't want to continue living!

"Let me go." The last sound was as soft as a mosquito's cry. After Feng Qing finished speaking, her body suddenly softened, and even the last vitality dissipated.

He doesn't hate or regret, but it doesn't mean he doesn't complain!

Sensing the sudden weight loss on both arms, Kuzhu's red eyes shed tears of blood, and gradually stopped in his tracks, knelt down on his knees, tightly hugged the delicate body that weighed only a few catties, and bowed his head Go, let out a low growl.

"Ah, ah, ah!!!" A louder desperate roar shook the entire Wutai Mountain, and everyone who practiced on the mountain was terrified.

He was wrong, he was really wrong, these thousands of people are far inferior to you alone!