Chapter 156 It's been a long time, one difference and two forgiveness

Half a month later, the badly injured koi finally woke up without disappointment.

His lower body was still a fish tail, and Feng Qing covered it with a thick blanket soaked in water to prevent the fish scales from falling off due to dehydration.

And his black hair was also carefully taken care of by Feng Qing, tied gently behind his head with a golden hairband, and his upper body had to be wiped three times a day.

Feng Qing always needs someone to take care of him, but this time he has to do everything by himself. It has to be said that he really cares about this koi like a son.

The long eyelashes trembled, and then there was a piercing pain in the eye sockets, Feng Jin frowned in pain, and let out a painful moan.

Feng Qing, who was resting on Feng Jin's bed with her head on one hand, widened her eyes in amazement after hearing this pained groan, then turned her head and looked at Feng Jin who had woken up in surprise. .

But then, his surprise turned into indisputable anger.

I saw that after Feng Jin moved her fingers, her expression suddenly became mournful, and then she turned her head powerlessly. The gauze covered her eyes was completely wet after a while. It was a wound that had just healed. , the tears were stained with blood, which was soaked into the scarf, flirtatious and frightening.

"I...why am I still alive?"

Feng Jin's voice was hoarse and unpleasant because of recovering from a serious illness.

He obviously didn't take any measures to save himself, let his vitality dissipate bit by bit, in the end, why did he still survive?

Hearing this, Feng Qing felt that the anger that had been suppressed in her chest for the past few days was suddenly ignited.

Why are you still alive? Brother Zhu and I tried our best to take care of you, and finally hoped for you to wake up, just to hear your self-defeating words?

What happened that made you lose the courage to live?

Standing up suddenly, Feng Qing pointed at Feng Jin's nose with one hand, trembling with anger.

But that person was still staring at a face that looked very similar to him, with such a sad and hopeless look on his face, vaguely, as if he saw his former self again.

"It's hard to keep your last sliver of life, and it took a lot of effort to wake you up. I was thinking about who made you like this, and it's good to make his life worse than death. It turns out that you are looking for death yourself, you are really good, your wings are stiff, you have your own opinions, and you can't live if you think about it casually, right?" Feng Jin lost her dragon ball, her eyes were blind, and her cultivation base was greatly reduced

. Just now he was immersed in self-pity and couldn't extricate himself, and he didn't even realize that there was someone beside him, but Feng Qing suddenly reprimanded him, which really shocked him.

Turning her head from side to side, but unable to lock the speaker's direction, Feng Jin finally lowered her head in frustration, and asked in a low voice, "Who are you? But you saved me?" Upon hearing this, Feng Qing even

more I'm angry, who is he? How dare you ask who he is? He will tell this ungrateful thing well today, who he is.

With a cold snort, Fengqing's eyebrows fell down, and she smiled angrily: "I've been sleeping for thousands of years, but you just let me forget me completely, why? I really don't remember who was at the foot of Mount Wutai back then. Rescued you from the dry river and brought you to the spiritual pool on the top of Wutai Mountain, who taught you to absorb the spiritual energy of heaven and earth and step into the road of cultivating immortals?" Hearing this, Feng Jin's whole body trembled, and his whole body became

stiff , and then panicked and wanted to get up, but Feng Qing held his shoulders tightly, preventing him from moving a bit.

"What are you doing so excitedly? But remember? I thought, you really don't even remember me, you ungrateful thing."

Seeing that Feng Jin still remembered him, Feng Qing's temper also dropped a lot, and her tone Naturally, it eased up a bit.

But after a thousand years, Feng Jin whimpered helplessly after hearing that familiar voice.

"Little daddy, little daddy, you're still alive, you're still alive!"

This bastard came here purely to find discomfort, and the anger that had just calmed down was suspended by this sentence.

"What are you talking about, what do you mean I'm still alive? Is it possible that you still want me to die?" Feng Qing stared, Feng Qing was used to bullying Ku Zhu on weekdays, and when she raised her hand, Feng Jin's back of the head also hit him a slap.

But fortunately, his reason is still there. After Feng Qing thought about it, he reluctantly withdrew his hand. His cheap son is not as resistant to blows as a dead bamboo. Don't you want him to take care of you by then?

Hearing this, Feng Jin also became anxious, and while laboriously raising her hands to make gestures, she eagerly explained.

"Daddy, I don't...that's not what I meant. On that day, I hadn't yet transformed, and I saw with my own eyes that Master Kuzhu slaughtered a mosque with blood in his arms when you were lifeless. It was also dyed bright red, I thought... I thought..." I

thought you would not survive, that Master Bitter Bamboo was crazy, but at that time, he was only able to speak, far from being able to change form, Not to mention leaving the Lingchi, so I could only watch Master Kuzhu hugging you, with a mournful expression and a desolate back, the golden cassock was stained dark red by blood, and he left Mount Wutai without looking back.

He still remembered that that year, the first time snow fell on Mount Wutai, it was really a big snow, the charming eyes fluttered, and the pure color covered all the terrifying blood on the ground. Calm as usual, just like the little dad back then, his heart was riddled with holes, but he still forced a smile on his face.

"Okay, hesitating, I know what you mean. I can't explain clearly what happened back then. I'll talk about mine later. Now, tell me about you first, your eyes, your dragon balls, and your eyes. Whoever dug it up, and who caused you to almost die, if you tell me, even in the remotest corners of the world, I will let your father find him out and throw him into ashes, otherwise it will be difficult to solve the hatred in my heart." Feng Qing's

eyes Full of anger, he said in a cold voice.

Although this son came cheaply, he has been by his side for hundreds of years after all. He wants to see who is not afraid of death and dares to touch Feng Qing's son!

But upon hearing Feng Qing's words, Feng Jin lowered her head slowly and shook her head helplessly, tears of pain overflowed her eyes, making the pure white gauze even darker.

The eyes were dug out by himself, because the man said that his voice, appearance and appearance are very similar to Xiao Daddy, but only those golden eyes are the most unlike.

It was his own idea that he didn't want to live anymore, so how could he blame others?

But seeing this scene, Feng Qing couldn't hold back her anger.

"What do you mean by shaking your head? Could it be that he caused you to be like this, and you still want to cover him?"

Hearing this, Feng Jin shook her head even more desperately.

It wasn't to cover up, but he didn't have the face to speak up. How could he say that he was willing and shameless to follow that person's side to become a substitute for Xiao Daddy, and once he did it, he did it for thousands of years.

Until the end, he still couldn't get that person's sincerity, so he left with a wounded body and a dead heart? How should he say such words?

"Little Daddy, don't ask any more questions. I don't want to remember anymore. I won't be able to survive." "Can't

survive? What is it that makes you unable to survive? What about your future? Ah? You know why I took you on a walk back then." Did you enter the Dao of Xiuxian? Isn't it because you struggled to survive in the dry river, even if you jumped with your tail and bruised yourself all over, you still wanted to find a new water source to survive. Shen, this is the first time I have seen such a tenacious koi. In addition, you have the root of wisdom, so you were saved, and you took it to Wutai Mountain to practice, and this is how you are now. Now, tell me, you Will he not be able to survive? He really has become more capable, but all his courage has been lost."

Feng Qing reprimanded mercilessly, his temper could not be counted as docile in the first place, coupled with The deliberate indulgence of bitter bamboo in the past few years has become even more popular, and it can often be blown up with a single word.

Feng Jin didn't expect that, after a thousand years, the little dad's temperament would become so arrogant. She shrank her tail in fear, and Feng Jin leaned her body against the wall behind her.

Unexpectedly, this action made Feng Qing even more unhappy.

"What are you hiding from? What did I ask you? Look at your embarrassing appearance now, it really embarrasses me!"

Feng Jin was already exhausted, but now that she has been scolded like this, she feels even more shameless to face Feng. Qing, lowered her head, and began to cry without saying a word.

In order to make that person fall in love with him, he not only stole his little daddy's appearance when he turned into a form, but even deliberately imitated his personality. It wasn't until today that he met his little daddy again and met the right owner, that he realized that the fake It's just a counterfeit, Xiao Dae's aura, he will never learn it, no wonder that person has always been obsessed with Xiao Dae, but he is honest about his devotion to him, such a character of daring to love and hate, no one can control it Will you be tempted?

With a mocking smile on her face, Feng Qing tried her best not to show too much vulnerability, but in the end, she still pushed herself to a desperate situation and completely collapsed.

Two lines of blood and tears broke through the shackles of the blindfold, slipped down the face, and lowered the chin.

Feng Jin raised her hand to cover her mouth, but couldn't restrain the sobs that broke through her throat.

This hard work, this unrequited desire, he has endured for too many years alone, this is the first time that he can show his despair and helplessness so unscrupulously in front of his relatives.

Unexpectedly, Feng Jin would suddenly break down and cry bitterly. Feng Qing was also a little at a loss. He was just angry and didn't think of hurting Feng Jin.

This reaction has made Feng Qing more or less rare. In this world, people will cry for many things, but this kind of desire to hate but still love pain, Feng Qing understands best.

The willow eyebrows became tighter and tighter, Feng Qing couldn't bear to see Feng Jin's appearance like this, she was very much like herself back then, in the Xuanbing Cave, hugging the gorgeous blooming valentine grass, crying bitterly .

His expression changed for a long time, and finally, he sighed helplessly.

Feng Qing took a step forward, hugged Feng Jin into her arms, restrained her temper, and softly comforted her: "If you don't want to say it, then go ahead and stay by my side from now on. As for the past, if it's too painful , then try to forget it."

It was like being cursed, his love life was difficult, and his son's love life was still not smooth, but fortunately, his brother Zhu regretted it and turned back, but this Children... hey!

Hearing this, Feng Jin choked up even more, buried her head in Feng Qing's neck, and nodded desperately.

He will dust off the memories of the past, and from now on, he will follow his father, eat fast and chant Buddha together with his father, and end the mundane world.

As for that person, let's just go away with the wind. At the beginning, the little father didn't know whether he was alive or dead. That person came to him, took him in, and helped him transform into form. But after the form, the dragon balls condensed in a pair of eyes. It was a symbol of friendship with that person, but unexpectedly, it was the person he disliked the most.

Right now, he has returned a pair of eyes, and the friendship for that person has naturally been gouged out from his body.

It has been thousands of years, and the stone should be covered with heat, but what about that person? Still can't see him.

He was tired, really tired. Even if I still love her, I don't want to be willing to be humble anymore.

Since you didn't die, let's live a good life, guarding little daddy and grandpa.

I hope that between him and that person, there will be a difference between the two for many years, each of them is happy, and they have nothing to do with each other!

So, the next day, Feng Jin fell into the eyes of Gu Ziqing and Ye Lingyun, it was so dull and lifeless, wrapped in a gray monk robe, Feng Jin's eyes were covered with gauze, and her tail was like a fish tail. With the help of bitter bamboo, it has turned into a pair of legs, and at this moment, it is walking on the rugged path, calling for the spirit spring in the mountain for Feng Qing's little father, and using it to make wine.

The wounds on his body had healed, but the wounds in his heart were still bleeding, and the newborn legs were also very weak, and he couldn't use any strength, so once he fetched water, most of it collapsed halfway.

Moreover, he lost his eyes, and he relied on other senses to walk, so he would inevitably fall to the ground, but he didn't seem to know the pain or fatigue, he struggled to get up, and continued to move forward. .

Naturally, Feng Qing couldn't bear it. His original intention was to let Feng Jin rest more, but the man left the room early in the morning without telling him, and kept telling everyone that he had to find something to do, presumably because he wanted to divert attention It is said that a person's eyes are the gateway to the soul, and Xiao Jin lost his eyes, and his heart naturally died.

Although he survived strongly at this moment, he was like a walking dead.

Damn it, as soon as she thinks that someone made Xiao Jin look like this, Feng Qing will hate her so much. I hope that person will be revealed forever, and never let him know who he is, otherwise, he will definitely let him know who he is. He tasted, this taste of life is worse than death! !