Chapter 93 Going on stage against the enemy

How could you be so lenient?

Bai Mingfeng's face also darkened, and he waved the silver gun in his hand to meet him.

He was originally an emperor spirit root of the ice attribute, and his aura was quite fierce in every move. At this moment, he no longer felt pity for the fragrance and jade, and pointed the tip of the gun with a silver light directly at Gu Ziqing's face.

As for Gu Ziqing, who is of the wood attribute, he is better at defense when confronting people. At this moment, he was facing a head-to-head, but at a disadvantage, he withdrew his hand abruptly. Gu Ziqing turned around and came behind Bai Mingfeng. The spiritual power transformed into green vines, winding towards Bai Mingfeng's body.

With his hands and feet bound, Bai Mingfeng frowned and lowered his head, looking at the green vines wrapped around his body, with both admiration and disdain in his eyes.

As expected of a fairy root of the wood attribute, the number of vines is large enough, and the toughness is strong enough, but the man transformed too hastily, and the spiritual power is not enough to support him. It is wishful thinking to trap him.

The spear in Bai Mingfeng's hand trembled, and it came out of his hand, and then the sharp point of the spear pointed in his direction, a flash of light flashed across, and all the vines used to restrain him broke from it, and fell to the ground with a rustle. On the high platform.

Stretching out his hand and retracting the silver gun in mid-air, Bai Mengjun suddenly turned around, with a cruel smile on his face, and attacked Gu Ziqing again.

But this time, instead of attacking Gu Ziqing's face, it was the choice's shoulder.

After all, it would be a pity to ruin such a face, he was still waiting for Gu Ziqing to wear such an alluring face, tactfully and mournfully under him.

Watching the murderous gun head getting closer and closer, Gu Ziqing seemed to be petrified, her feet were fixed on the spot, motionless.

The disciples watching the battle in the audience were all sweating for Gu Ziqing, some exclaimed, some shook their heads and sighed.

A triumphant smile appeared on Bai Mingfeng's face, and the viciousness deep in his eyes couldn't be concealed.

Only Ye Da in the audience was still so calm, with no trace of emotion on his face, he was terribly calm.

The next moment, there was a sudden change.

When the tip of the gun was half an inch away from Gu Ziqing's shoulder, the person who had been sluggish suddenly reacted.

Gu Ziqing suddenly folded her waist back and bent at ninety degrees, avoiding Bai Mingfeng's fierce attack.

The silver ribbon slid down the smooth hair and lost its restraint. Gu Ziqing's black hair fluttered in the air, causing Bai Mingfeng, who was still in the battle, to lose his mind.

While everyone's attention was shifting, Gu Ziqing's eyes flashed slightly, and a slender vine suddenly emerged from the sleeve robe, which was much weaker than the vine that restrained Bai Mingfeng just now, but the condensed spiritual power was not much. few.

Ye Da in the audience, after seeing this scene, a doting smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, he opened his mouth and said something softly, but only he could hear it clearly.

It seemed to be the sentence: "Playing smart again!"

The next moment, I saw Gu Ziqingsu raised his hand, and the slender vines slammed onto Bai Mingfeng's chest.

The disciples watching on the stage saw the senior brother who was holding the winning ticket, suddenly flew backwards, and the silver spear plunged into the ground, drawing a ferocious trace.

Bai Mingfeng's jade crown fell, and his hair was messed up on his shoulders. When he raised his head again, there was a bloody welt on his chest.

Immediately, there was an exclamation in the audience, and all the disciples were dumbfounded.

What happened? Why this sudden turn? Isn't the eldest brother already about to win? Why was he sent flying at the last moment? The injury is so serious, such a hideous scar, I am afraid that the bones are already visible, right? All the disciples in the audience who were not optimistic about Gu Ziqing just now are in awe at this moment, and there is more awe in their hearts. Qingbai Mingfeng knelt down on one knee, with an ugly face, desperately suppressing the surge of blood in his chest, but the piercing pain still made him sweat profusely, and his eyes blurred.

He still underestimated this Junior Brother Gu, who looked gentle and polite on the surface, but he didn't expect to be so ruthless when he shot.

If it wasn't for the fact that his attack speed exceeded that person's expectation, the secret move that that person condensed was actually trying to take his life, right?

Angrily glaring at Gu San who was not far in front of him, Bai Mingfeng's eyes were fierce, he wished he could have his skin cramped and his bones crushed.

Did he actually hurt him, or seriously hurt him?

Suppressing the strong smell of rust in his mouth, Bai Mingfeng said in a cold voice, "You're cheating?" Gu

Ziqing had already stood up straight at this moment, her black hair was scattered behind her back, almost hanging down to her ankles. Holding a green rattan whip, Gu Ziqing looked indifferently at the scarred Bai Mingfeng not far away.

Hearing this, the corners of Gu Ziqing's mouth turned up slightly, she smiled contemptuously, and let out a light snort, her voice was still neither fast nor slow, neither salty nor weak.

"Don't dare to be deceitful. As the saying goes, soldiers never tire of being deceitful. Senior brother underestimates the enemy. How can you blame me?"

It was such an indifferent attitude. After Bai Mingfeng heard this, his pupils shrank suddenly, and he felt that the surging blood in his chest was no longer there. Unable to suppress it, he spat out a mouthful of blood, staining the scarred chest in front of him red.

What a Gu San, not only thoughtful, but also good at attacking the mind.

Gu Ziqing knew very well that when dealing with a person like Bai Mingfeng, the more he cares about something, the more you have to ignore it. Such an arrogant and self-important character, who tried his best to show off, beat him hard. It would be more difficult for him to accept than killing him.

Using hands and feet, molesting him first, uttering wild words, and insulting Brother Ye second, Gu Ziqing thought that he had a good heart by not taking Bai Mingfeng's life with one move, if he didn't know what to do...Bai Mingfeng

originally After defeating Gu San, he even thought about how to humiliate the evil servant who deliberately provoked him, but he never expected that it was himself who was defeated in embarrassment in the end.

Coupled with Gu San's contemptuous and disdainful smile and tone, Bai Mingfeng was even more furious, his eyes hardened, he forced himself to stand up, and made Gu Ziqing pay the price even if he damaged the foundation.

All the disciples in the audience opened their mouths wide in astonishment, not even having time to let out an exclamation.

After seeing this scene, Ye Lingyun's eyes suddenly sank, and he put his big hand behind his back secretly, and pinched a formula.

The next moment, everyone saw Bai Mingfeng, who was aggressive and aggressive, suddenly fell to the ground, bleeding from his seven orifices, and fell into a coma.

Knowing that it was that person who helped him out of the predicament, Gu Ziqing let out a faint sigh of relief. He never thought that this Bai Mingfeng would be so reckless, and he would try his best to regain face even if his cultivation base was greatly reduced.

Moving her gaze to the audience, Gu Ziqing originally wanted to show that person a relaxed smile, but she never expected that someone would stick her fiery gaze to Brother Ye's body motionlessly.

Liu Huoyan was dressed in a red dress, her breasts were half exposed, and she had been watching under the competition stage.

Bai Mingfeng, that rotten person, has bad conduct and a small belly, and if he didn't get Sanlang, he was so angry that he wanted to fight to vent his anger. If Sanlang was broken or disabled, how could she make trouble with that man?

The onlookers watched in fear, Liu Huoyan was very nervous, for fear that Sanlang's coveted flesh would be ruined by someone!

But to Liu Huoyan's surprise, Sanlang actually won this competition.

But at the last moment, it was inexplicable that Bai Mingfeng fell down.

Perhaps in the eyes of all the disciples, it was just because she was seriously injured and lost too much blood, so her physical strength was weak, but she was the one who went to Wushan together with Bai Mingfeng, and that person was quite brave in bed, and she was definitely not so weak.

And at the last moment, her keen physique seemed to feel a white light entering Bai Mingfeng's body, but he quickly scanned the surroundings, but couldn't find the source at all.

Going around in a circle, until the eyes fell on the servant next to Saburo.

Liu Huoyan frowned, she didn't know why, she always felt that this person was a little out of harmony, but she couldn't tell exactly where it was, but a woman's intuition told him that there seemed to be something wrong with this person.

Just as Liu Huoyan was about to take a closer look, on the high platform, the silver gun that fell on the ground was kicked by Gu Ziqing and flew down, and it was stuck three inches away from Liu Huoyan's feet. place.

Taking a few steps back abruptly, Liu Huoyan covered her chest with her hands in panic, raised her red phoenix eyes, and swept towards her attacker with an unkind expression.

who is it? If she hadn't reacted quickly, the gun would not have been stuck on the ground at this moment, but on her body.

Liu Huoyan raised her eyes, and what caught her eyes was Gu Ziqing's cold face. On her indifferent face, the disgust was full of no concealment.

It's Saburo? Why attack her? Has she offended him?

Puzzled, Liu Huoyan frowned, and Liu Huoyan opened her vermilion lips lightly, and asked, "My lord, how did the slave family offend you? Why did you target the slave family so much?" After hearing this,

Gu Ziqing snorted coldly, and the chill on her face became even stronger. very.

"If you still want the fairy's winking eyes, then don't think about what belongs to others?"

What does she think about what belongs to others? Liu Huoyan frowned tightly, and couldn't think of a reason why.

Could it be that her desire to play with this man was seen through by this man? That's why he showed such disgust? But it shouldn't be, she shouldn't be so obvious.

Until Gu Ziqing walked down the stage, forcibly took an extra forbidden card from the referee's hand to enter the trial ground, and then turned away with his servant Ye Da, Liu Huoyan still frowned lightly, and said nothing. Figure out why.

She stomped her feet angrily, Liu Huoyan raised her eyebrows slightly, but her charming red phoenix eyes were full of unwillingness at this moment.

Her plan to seize her mind and body has not yet been implemented, so is she going to die prematurely?