Chapter 122 House ban for three months!

Immediately, Ye Lingyun lowered his head, and with a deep kiss, he blocked all the words that Gu Ziqing wanted to refuse back deep in his throat and widened his eyes. Gu Ziqing still shook his head at first, refusing to give in easily, but after a while , and softened his body spinelessly.

There is no way, fighting this man just now, fighting for leniency, consumed too much of his mind, and at this moment, he no longer has the strength to resist any longer.

After pushing feebly twice, Gu Ziqing finally granted the man's wish.

The snow-white neck was raised high, and the corners of Gu Ziqing's eyes unconsciously shed tears. He really didn't want it anymore, but with his hands bound, he couldn't even do basic resistance.

Ye Lingyun was in high spirits, and at this moment he seized the opportunity, squinting his eyes slightly, excitement flashed across his eyes, Ye Lingyun opened his mouth, and bit Gu Ziqing's throat fiercely, crushing it with his sharp teeth. The man's delicate skin was rubbed gently.

With a sound of 'Mmm', there was a mournful sound in her throat, Gu Ziqing's body suddenly tightened, her slender legs tightly locked onto Ye Lingyun's waist, and after a while, she lowered her head and buried her face in the night sky. In Ling Yun's neck.

Gu Ziqing's voice was weak, and she wept weakly: "Brother Ye, let me go, Ziqing please, please." Is

his punishment really over? Why does he feel that this kind of sweet punishment is more difficult?

"Ziqing, for the last time, be obedient, I love you, I love you very much, so I want to love you, love you terribly.

Ye Lingyun's eyes were red, and his voice was suppressed.

He growled. Ruthless, he seldom talks, and he can't say such love words. He has always believed in one principle, which is to express his thoughts with practical actions.

When he dotes on someone, he never just talks about it, but implements it in every action.

Almost at the moment of hearing this sentence, Gu Ziqing knew that he was finished.

That sentence carried an irresistible magic power, which made him lose the strength to refuse, as if his whole body was struck by an electric current again, Gu Ziqing subconsciously rubbed his head buried in the man's neck.

"Brother Ye, can you say it again? Ziqing still wants to hear, and I want to hear what you just said again."

Upon hearing this, Ye Lingyun knew that his Ziqing had acquiesced to his request, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly. , turned her face sideways, and kissed Gu Ziqing's sweaty temples and hair.

The movements under Ye Lingyun's body were fierce, but the words that came out of his mouth were gentle enough to drown people: "Ziqing, Ma'am, I love you, I want you, and I will love you." Gu Ziqing was on the verge of dying when she got out of the

water The fish in love is a moth bound to the flames, knowing that the person is in the flames, and the gentleness of the person will burn him, but he is still addicted to it, unable to extricate himself.

He was poisoned by a poison named Ye Lingyun, born in the hallucination, and died in the hallucination.

Trying to relax her body, Gu Ziqing bit her lower lip tightly with her white teeth, suppressing the low moan deep in her throat, her face seemed pained and happy, and she let the man get whatever she wanted.

The affair between him and Brother Ye has always been intense, and that man's bad and tyrannical temperament is brought into full play in the bed.

Perhaps on weekdays, Ye Lingyun would pamper him, pamper him, let him play with his temper, but on the bed, that man is definitely the king who dominates everything.

Beads of sweat dripped from his forehead, Gu Ziqing's face was flushed, his eyes sparkled, his red lips parted slightly, every breath was a fatal temptation.

The lifted arm was sore and paralyzed, and the bruise around the wrist could not feel the pain at all. The slender legs no longer had the strength to wrap around the man's strong waist, so they could only hang down powerlessly, letting the man hug him vigorously. In the crook of the earth.

The gold-thread robe was still hanging halfway around her waist, but it was useless to hide her shame. Her naked upper body was covered with hickey marks and fingerprints left by that person. Gu Ziqing couldn't pull up any strength, so she gritted her teeth and endured it for a long time. Still can't take it.

She lowered her head, a few strands of hair fell on her forehead, and the moisture in her eye sockets trickled down from the corners of her eyes. Gu Ziqing murmured and began to sob in a low voice.

"Brother Ye, stop, Ziqing can't take it anymore, please forgive me...forgive me this time."

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun, who was in lust, paused slightly, but it was only a pause.

He knows how strong his desire for the person in his arms is, and he also knows how much pleasure that person has to bear every time he makes out with Ziqing, but even so, his Ziqing has never rejected him once, and has worked hard to cooperate , try to make him hearty.

Thinking of this, Ye Lingyun frowned, feeling a little distressed.

"Okay, I'll spare you this time, but if Ziqing gives me a chance to punish you next time, don't blame me for not being sympathetic." After speaking in a hoarse voice, Ye Lingyun's body moved even more

. It was faster and more ruthless, Gu Ziqing felt trembling all over, that the man finally ended this tortured affair.

The moment her legs were put down, Gu Ziqing trembled and couldn't stand at all. When her wrists were also taken off, she staggered and threw herself into the arms of the person in front of her.

As if the bones had been removed from her body, Gu Ziqing slowly slid down Ye Lingyun's robe, and finally lay prone on the jade bed, closing her eyes in extreme exhaustion.

As long as Ye Lingyun put down the hem of his clothes, he would still look perfectly unruffled, with a satisfied smile on his face, Ye Lingyun bent down, lay on his side beside Gu Ziqing, and kissed Gu Ziqing with a gentle and distressed expression. Gu Ziqing's jade shoulders were dripping with sweat, and Ye Lingyun embraced his wife's warm, fragrant and soft jade body into his arms with great contentment.

Concentrating gentle spiritual power in his hands, Ye Lingyun covered Gu Ziqing's dantian with a pair of big hands, and a steady stream of spiritual power was supplied to the dry dantian. Although the soreness relieved a little, he still didn't have enough strength to open his eyes.

"Thank you for your hard work. Ziqing must be exhausted. Let's rest for a while. It will take a few days for the Gale Crane to return to Glacier Island. At that time, we will go back to Yujian Palace to rectify and improve our cultivation. Then I think How does Ziqing feel about going to the mainland of Zhongzhou before entering the medicine world?"

The man whispered a lot in his ear, but Gu Ziqing couldn't really hear a word. With a soft hum, Quan Dang responded, Gu Ziqing's breathing became more and more steady, and she fell asleep in such a daze.

Sighing softly, Ye Lingyun called out a few more times, but did not get a single response.

Shaking his head helplessly, Ye Lingyun stretched out his big hand to grab Gu Ziqing's jade wrists, and frowned in distress when he saw that there was a distinct bruise on each of the man's wrists.

He couldn't control himself this time, and he did a little too much. Fortunately, it was only a skin trauma, otherwise he really didn't know how to face himself.

Tucking the man's messy black hair behind his ears, Ye Lingyun bowed his head, and traced Gu Ziqing's peaceful eyebrows and eyes with his thin lips. Then, with a gentle expression, he whispered something softly next to the man's ear , vaguely is an affectionate sentence.

"I love you."

Three days later, Gu Ziqing finally woke up.

The reason why it took such a long time is firstly to completely dissipate the remaining alcoholic energy; secondly, the previous intense love affair really took too much energy from him.

The long eyelashes trembled, and he slowly opened his eyes, and then the man's resolute and handsome face came into view, staring affectionately in his direction.

The warm eyes blinked, and the unspeakable soreness made Gu Ziqing frowned in embarrassment.

Struggling to turn over, holding her naked back facing Ye Lingyun, Gu Ziqing buried her face in her arms, refusing to talk to anyone.

Seeing this scene, Ye Lingyun of course knew the reason, sighed helplessly, stretched out his hand and pulled him into his arms from behind, Ye Lingyun sincerely apologized: "Ma'am, don't be angry, everyone I went too far for my husband, and I apologize to you for my husband."

After saying this, but still did not receive half a response, Ye Lingyun frowned in confusion, and was about to turn the man's body over to check, but found that his subordinates Her delicate body was trembling slightly.

The pupils shrank suddenly, and Ye Lingyun panicked instantly, stood up suddenly, and took off the man's arm that was used to cover him, only to find that his Ziqing had already wet his face with tears.

Gu Ziqing bit her lower lip tightly with her white teeth, and swallowed all the choked sobs back into her stomach, but she didn't know that this appearance, falling into the depths of Ye Lingyun's eyes, made people feel distressed.

"Ma'am, don't cry for Ziqing, it's all for your husband's sake. Hit me, beat me to relieve your anger, okay?" Ye Lingyun was in a hurry, and while apologizing at a loss, he pulled Gu Ziqing's plain hand to slap her. to his chest.

After a few strokes, Gu Ziqing frowned even tighter. She raised her eyes and glanced at the man angrily. Gu Ziqing said angrily, "It hurts!"

pain? Where does it hurt? Ye Lingyun looked up suspiciously, only then did he realize that the bruise on the man's wrist hadn't faded away.

Painfully stopped, Ye Lingyun pulled the man's jade wrist to his lips and kissed it lightly.

"It's all because I've gone too far. Don't be angry with Ziqing. Don't annoy me."

Now you know it's too much? That day, when I was so excited, I told you to stop and let me go, why did I continue to toss to my death regardless?

The eyes became a little sad, and Gu Ziqing's face showed a rare look of grievance.

"Brother Ye, you really went too far that day!"

"Yes, yes, it's all my fault, I went too far!"

What else could Ye Lingyun say at this moment? Now he has long since lost the domineering and arbitrariness of that day, and just kept nodding his head to admit his mistake.

Seeing this scene, Gu Ziqing's head turned a thousand times, but the next moment, she put away the moisture in her eyes, and her eyes suddenly lit up.

"Give me back the medicine cauldron that was confiscated from me."

Spreading his hands straight, Gu Zi asked straightforwardly, how could he miss such an excellent opportunity.

Hearing this, how could Ye Lingyun not obey? Hastily took out the purple jade medicinal cauldron from her mustard space, and placed it in Gu Ziqing's hand willingly.

Satisfied, she glanced at the medicine cauldron in her hand, Gu Ziqing made a backhand, and Bai Nen unceremoniously retracted it into her mustard space.

"The bed ban is for three months, to serve as

a warning to others." Gu Ziqing snorted softly, and mercilessly slammed it down.

What? three months? His wife is much more ruthless than him, this is the rhythm to suffocate him to death!

Ye Lingyun's face was a bit ugly, and a pair of dark eyes were fixed on Gu Ziqing's direction, trying to make the man take back his life.

But now Gu Ziqing is not afraid of him anymore, she is about to stand up while supporting her waist, but the next moment, the strength in her hands is loosened, and her body is tilted, Gu Ziqing's body is tilted on the jade bed, and she exaggerates grunted in pain.

Seeing this scene, Ye Lingyun didn't dare to bargain. He hurriedly took a step forward, helped him up, sighed softly, and Ye Lingyun agreed with nothing to do.

"Forget it, it's up to you. This time it was indeed me who went too far. These three months should be regarded as punishment." With her

head lowered, Gu Ziqing's always warm eyes conspired from Ye Lingyun's invisible perspective. Successfully turned around, a smug smile curled up on the corner of his mouth.