Chapter 89 The Art of Controlling the Husband

Within a short while, he had arrived at the stone gate of the alchemy room.

Gu Ziqing took out the forbidden card and placed it in the groove in the mouth of the stone lion at the door. The next moment, the stone door slowly opened, and a person stepped into it. Gu Ziqing turned around and watched the stone door slowly open again. landed.

If the disciples guarding the door, if they are more cautious, they will find that when the stone door is completely closed with only a gap left, apart from Gu Ziqing's pair of silver-white boots, there suddenly appeared behind him in the alchemy room. A pair of gold inlaid black boots.

In the alchemy room of Lanxing Island, there is a dark blue ground fire called blue fire. This kind of ground fire has a mild temper and is very suitable for beginners in alchemy. As long as you are careful, the probability of being injured by it very small.

Entrenched in the center of the alchemy room is a huge golden toad with dark blue eyes and a wide mouth. What comes out of the mouth is blue fire with a cool breath.

The impenetrable alchemy room is azure against the blue fire, and the mottled stone walls are dotted with blue starlight, which is a bit like boating on a lake.

But no matter how beautiful the scenery was, Gu Ziqing was not in the mood to appreciate it. At this moment, his back was stiff, and he could clearly feel that the man was standing behind him.

"I will kill him."

Ye Lingyun's deep and violent voice suddenly sounded in the empty and silent alchemy room.

The crimson eyes stared gloomyly at Gu Ziqing's back, and Ye Lingyun clenched his fists tightly, with bulging veins on the back of his fists, as if he was trying to endure something.

"I will definitely kill him."

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing's heart sank.

Gu Ziqing knew Ye Lingyun's paranoia towards him, from the moment that rude person made an outrageous move, he was doomed to die.

The reason why he turned around and left after warning was because, in Gu Ziqing's eyes, that person was already a corpse, and there was no need for him to argue with the dead.

It's just that they lost their minds and sneaked into the Yulan Fengzong this time, just to avoid trouble. If Brother Ye killed someone in a fit of anger, wouldn't it be a waste of effort?

Although that Bai Mingfeng has nothing to recommend, but in this Yulan Fengzong, he is also a highly qualified and highly valued emperor spirit root. perceived, thereby adversely affecting their actions.

Gu Ziqing turned around, and as expected, what caught her eyes was the dark and cold appearance of the man surrounded by black air, and the madness condensed in the bottom of the crimson eyes was about to get out of control.

Having not seen that person's appearance for a long time, Gu Ziqing inevitably felt terrified, his feet were nailed in place, and he stared blankly at Ye Lingyun who was about to be swallowed by the darkness.

The man stood in front of him and refused to get close, causing Ye Lingyun's eyes to sink suddenly, and the violent aura on his body subsided for a moment, but in the next moment, it intensified.

Why don't you come near me? Are you afraid? Everyone in this world can be afraid of me, only you, I will never allow it! !

"Ziqing, come here!!"

The suddenly gentle voice came into my ears, which made Gu Ziqing startled. The next moment, she suddenly woke up, frowned slightly, and lowered her head to look at the hem of her clothes. .

A slight tingling sensation came from the left ankle, reminding Gu Ziqing that his patience was about to run out.

Going forward, stretching out his arms to wrap around the man's strong waist, Gu Ziqing buried her head in Ye Lingyun's chest, and said softly, "Brother Ye, don't do this, it will make Ziqing think of you. Good old days."

As for the past love, Gu Ziqing didn't say it clearly, because he knew in his heart that it would not be effective if he said it. It was half covering up, half revealing, and the effect was the best.

Hearing this, the crimson in Ye Lingyun's eyes faded a little, and finally regained some clarity.

Ye Lingyun wanted to kill someone from the very first moment when Bai Mingfeng stopped him and kept pestering him. He only forbeared until now, and he thinks that his self-control is beyond ordinary people!

Trying hard to calm down the violently heaving chest, Ye Lingyun didn't want to bring up Gu Ziqing's painful memories, so he patted Gu Ziqing's back lightly, Ye Lingyun's eyes were fierce, and he gritted his teeth and said, "Ziqing is waiting here for you!" I, I am going to chop off his hand."

When Gu Ziqing heard this, she became anxious.

"Brother Ye, don't go."

Ye Lingyun frowned puzzled when he was about to leave but was stopped by that man.

"Why did Ziqing stop me?"

Seeing that person's displeased expression, Gu Ziqing shook her head and sighed helplessly.

As long as this person encounters his affairs, all his wisdom and martial arts will become a joke, and he will be as reckless as a stunned young man.

"Brother Ye, you...you can't kill him yet."

Gu Ziqing raised her eyes and replied firmly.

But this answer fell into Ye Lingyun's ears, but it changed a lot.

Narrowing his eyes dangerously, Ye Lingyun's expression became gloomy again.

"Can't kill? Why can't you kill? Is Ziqing begging me for him?"

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing's eyes were obviously dumbfounded.

plead? For whom? The so-called senior who acted beyond the boundaries?

Although since he was a child, the man he liked, admired, married, let down and favored again has always been Ye Lingyun, but this does not mean that Gu Ziqing doesn't know how to judge people.

That Bai Mingfeng looked at him with naked covetousness and greed, how could he not know? Under that person's sight, it was like being stared at by a poisonous snake, disgusting and disgusting.

"Brother Ye, there was no need for us to infiltrate the Yulan Wind Sect as disciples, but we chose to do so in the end. Isn't it just to avoid trouble? If you kill that person regardless, won't it make the long-standing Efforts are all in vain."

Gu Ziqing frowned slightly, and explained the cause and effect.

After Ye Lingyun heard this, a struggle flashed in the bottom of Ye Lingyun's eyes. Seeing this scene, Gu Ziqing knew that he still needed to Try harder, "Brother Ye, I don't like that person either, but I want to get that kind of flame more. You should also know how much Ziqing likes to play with pills. It's not too late to take his life, what does Brother Ye think? "

These words, both hard and soft, made Ye Lingyun completely lose his temper, his clenched fists loosened, and the hostility around him gradually dissipated. There is no way,

Gu Ziqing really knows Ye Lingyun too well.

If his attitude is too soft, that person will not be persuaded, if his attitude is too tough, he will be repelled, and if he is inappropriate, he will irritate people . It works.

Gu Ziqing is not Gu Ning, he has scheming, has the city, he knows what to do, so that Ye Lingyun loves him more and cannot leave him.

Just like the situation just now, apart from him, even if Ye Lingyun's parents came, they might not be able to bring him back from the brink of madness so quickly.

His various means are not like Ye Lingyun's tyrannical and ruthless use of force to achieve his goal, but like a gentle spring breeze brushing against your cheeks, bringing you back to calm in an instant.

It can be said that in this world, the most suitable person for Ye Lingyun is Gu Ziqing. One is extremely sharp, and if you get close to him, you will be stabbed all over your body, while the other is tolerant to all rivers, using soft water to wash you layer by layer. The package, knowing that it is bound, but still reluctant to break free.

As long as Gu Ziqing is willing, Ye Lingyun's sharp sword that hurts people will sooner or later turn into soft fingers for him.

Seeing that Ye Lingyun's expression softened, Gu Ziqing heaved a sigh of relief, but at the same time, he stretched out his plain hand, pressed Ye Lingyun's chest, and pushed him away.

Turning her head away, ignoring the shocked and angry eyes of the man, Gu Ziqing clenched her lower lip with her white teeth, lowered her eyes and said in a low voice.

"Brother Ye, let's go and kill everyone, it's better to alarm everyone in the Yulan Fengzong, anyway, Ziqing's painstaking efforts, in Brother Ye's eyes, it's just a plea for others, why should I care about you, I've given up all my excuses. After finishing speaking

, Gu Ziqing turned around with a gloomy expression, walked in front of the golden toad, crossed his legs and finished, took out the pill formula from the mustard space, held it in his hand and studied it.

With a black hair hanging down behind him, the man seemed indifferent, but when he observed carefully, he could find that his figure was trembling slightly.

Pushed away by that person suddenly, Ye Lingyun wanted to get angry at first, but what Gu Ziqing said next left him completely speechless.

Looking at the man's back, he was stubborn and aloof, with only slightly trembling shoulders, revealing the grievance in his heart, and he was afraid that he would be so angry.

Ye Lingyun was silent for a moment, but then, she put down her figure, stepped forward, and hugged him from behind.

"Okay, I'm wrong, Ziqing don't be angry."

Ye Lingyun whispered close to Gu Ziqing's ear, but he didn't receive a response for a long time. When he moved closer, he found that the man's eye sockets They were all flushed with anger, a layer of mist filled their warm eyes, and they lowered their heads, stubbornly refusing to cry, which made Ye Lingyun's heart ache.

Not caring about the young suzerain's face and the arrogance that came with him, Ye Lingyun completely lost his temper, hurriedly turned him around forcefully, and hugged him into his arms.

Ye Lingyun looked guilty, and his voice softened a lot.

"Ma'am, it's all my husband's fault. If you can't get angry, you can vent your anger on me. You will never complain about me."

Gu Ziqing was hugged tightly in her arms, and looked at Ye Lingyun in Ye Lingyun's direction. Not to his expression at the moment.

At this moment, Gu Ziqing doesn't have the grievance and gloom just now. Although her eyes are still a little wet, the corners of her mouth are slightly raised.

Stretching out her plain hand and holding Ye Lingyun tightly, Gu Ziqing felt that he should do something to make his brother Ye more considerate and gentle to him.

"Brother Ye, that person took Ziqing's hand, and although I quickly pushed him away, but Ziqing doesn't like it, you should think of a way to remove that person's disgusting smell from Ziqing's hand Okay?"

Gu Ziqing's words reached Ye Lingyun's ears without a trace, causing those softened eyes to darken again, but this time it was not because of anger, but because of lust.