Chapter 104 Lan Linger Saved

After hearing this, Ye Lingyun only let out a cold snort, with a serious face, completely indifferent.

Interrupting his good business, he wished this disgusting blue anaconda could swallow this little girl who had been coveting his beloved wife a long time ago.

"I can't save you." After finishing speaking coldly, Ye Lingyun put his arms around Gu Ziqing's waist, as if he was about to leave.

Gu Ziqing was a little anxious, and grabbed Ye Lingyun's Yiyou to prevent him from leaving.

He knew what the man was thinking, it was nothing more than that domineering desire for monopoly at work again.

Qingcang's vinegar is also eaten, and the little girl's film is also jealous. This disease really does not distinguish between races, ages, and genders!

But Lan Ling'er was neither Bai Mingfeng nor Liu Huoyan, she didn't do anything out of the ordinary, nor did she show any disrespect to him, Gu Ziqing couldn't bear to see her die like this.

Coupled with Lan Linger's actions that were afraid of hurting him just now, it is even more impossible for Gu Ziqing to sit idly by.

"Brother Ye, please save her. She's just a child. She was just flirting with her. She didn't mean anything to me. Moreover, after I rejected her, she didn't pester her anymore!" Gu Ziqing racked her brains for deliberation

. I am afraid that the words will be too partial or affectionate, which will have a counterproductive effect.

Ye Lingyun still had a gloomy face, squinting his eyes slightly, looking at Gu Ziqing in front of him with a dangerous expression.

His actions were interrupted just now, and it really didn't serve as a lesson. This person actually dared to speak for others in front of him.

Qing Cang called him father, he naturally couldn't erase it, but this little girl was not related to him, and she boldly coveted his son's love, he had enough reasons to make her disappear completely from the cultivation world .

Ye Lingyun lowered his head, raised his left hand indistinctly, and pinched a magic trick in the pomelo robe without any trace. He was about to throw an attack, but Gu Ziqing who noticed something was wrong by his side suddenly grabbed his wrist.

Gu Ziqing looked at Ye Lingyun in disbelief, with obvious fear on his face.

It's fine if this person refuses to save others, but he actually wants to take Lan Ling'er's life with his own hands?

"Brother Ye, what are you doing?"

After someone discovered his intentions, Ye Lingyun's movements stopped, his eyes were dark and he didn't reply, but his raised hand slowly dropped down.

After being silent for a while, Ye Lingyun seemed afraid that Gu Ziqing would annoy him, so he reluctantly opened his mouth, and lied cheekily: "I originally wanted to save her." Hearing this, Gu Ziqing was

shocked His eyes widened even wider.

save her? Gu Ziqing's eyes are not blind, this is obviously the magic formula for attacking, and the direction of the attack is directly facing Lan Ling'er's eyebrows, if he is too late to find out, throwing out this formula will definitely kill him with one blow .

But at this moment, Gu Ziqing couldn't expose that person's inferior lies. If Ye Lingyun was annoyed, it would be hopeless to save her.

After being annoyed for a moment, Gu Ziqing's eyes flickered, he knew what to do to make Ye Lingyun soft-hearted and obedient to him.

Taking a step forward, Gu Ziqing was facing Ye Lingyun, stretched out her jade arms and wrapped them around Ye Lingyun's neck, lowering her eyes, Gu Ziqing begged softly: "Brother Ye, please save her, you know , apart from you, Ziqing can't be emotional with anyone."

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun finally reacted, raised his eyes dully, Ye Lingyun still reluctantly said in a deep voice: "Only this time , let's not take this as an example."

After hearing this, Gu Ziqing was overjoyed and nodded lightly, indicating that she had heard clearly.

It's not the first time he's heard such words from Ye Lingyun's mouth, but every time it comes to the next time, there's nothing wrong with him.

Relying on Ye Lingyun's doting on him, Gu Ziqing broke the so-called no-nonsense time and time again.

Ye Lingyun picked up the magic formula just now again, but this time, he aimed at the seven inches of the blue anaconda.

I saw a sharp sword light flashing, Lan Ling'er was safe and sound, but the blue anaconda was firmly nailed to the surface, its thick tail was wagging in pain, shaking the surrounding rocks one by one. shattered.

The coercion behind her suddenly disappeared, Lan Ling'er stopped in surprise, and turned her head, only to find that the blue anaconda was lying limp on the ground, breathing in more and breathing out less.

The next moment, I saw a giant wolf with a huge body and shiny fur galloping from a distance, with scorching fire and icy snow stepping under its vigorous limbs, one eye was strangely blood-red, while the other eye was It was a pure blue, unreasonable, but surprisingly bright.

Soaring in mid-air, Qing Cang landed steadily in front of the dying blue anaconda, with a long howl of excitement, Qing Cang opened his bloody mouth, and bit the blue anaconda's seven inches fiercely, his forelegs firmly Suppressing the tail of the blue anaconda, Qing Cang raised his neck, and with one force, the whole blue anaconda was torn apart from the middle.

Another bloody scene played out in front of her eyes, the stinky blood splashed on Lan Ling'er's body and face, making her unable to hold on any longer.

Her legs went limp and she was paralyzed to the ground. Lan Ling'er was so frightened that she trembled, but she no longer had the strength to escape.

Just escaped from the snake's mouth, is it going to enter the wolf's mouth again?

Qing Cang absorbed the Ice and Fire Twin Beads, and when he needed to vent his spiritual power, he killed the blue anaconda with the brutal methods like his father, Qing Cang's chest heaved violently, and he finally calmed down.

Lazily raising his eyelids, Qing Cang turned his back, only then did he notice Lan Linger who was paralyzed by fright.

Wrinkling his wet nose in disgust, Qing Cang put the furry and blood-stained wolf face in front of Lan Ling'er and tilted his head. Seeing the picture of the little girl, she was stunned, trembling, obviously wanting to Not only did Qing Cang show no pity for the way he was crying, but he raised the corners of his mouth viciously.

The next moment, he sneezed fiercely in the direction of Lan Ling'er, and Qing Cang opened his bloody mouth, as if he was going to eat people.

"No, don't eat me." Lan Ling'er raised one arm to block her eyes, and put the other arm on the ground, crying, while moving her buttocks and backing away. Being torn apart is even more unsightly at this moment.

As a result, Qing Cang just yawned lazily, then closed his mouth in a lack of interest.

Women are really timid and precious creatures. His future partner must be as gentle and refined as his little daddy and able to handle the scene.

"Qing Cang, come back, don't scare Fairy Ling'er."

Gu Ziqing walked forward with Ye Lingyun's arms around her waist, and yelled at Qing Cang helplessly.

It seems that Ye Lingyun is really going to be restrained in the future. Qing Cang has been with them since he was a child, and he has completely learned badly, and his behavior has become so bad.

If Ye Lingyun knew about this, I'm afraid it would be uncomfortable again. What do you mean by telling him that he has failed his studies? This silly dog ​​is not very serious in his bones.

Hearing this, Qing Cang, who was still mighty and domineering a moment ago, suddenly became respectful with his disdainful eyes towards Lan Linger, wagged his tail cheerfully, turned around quickly, and rushed towards Gu Ziqing go.

A large amount of dust was raised by pulling out the hind limbs, and all of them landed on Lan Linger's body without falling. She lowered her arms and coughed fiercely. Lan Linger's pretty face covered with tears suddenly turned into a small flower cat.

Leaning to Gu Ziqing's side, Qing Cang rubbed his furry head against Gu Ziqing's palm in a fawning manner. How could he still have half of the bad look he had when he was bullying others?

Lan Ling'er only knew that she was saved, but she didn't know who saved her. She raised her head in confusion and looked at the visitor, her eyes widened in disbelief. The big brother Gu Ziqing, who was thinking about it, was against the sun, smiling softly, with slightly curved eyebrows and slightly raised mouth corners, really like a fairy descending from the earth.

"Fairy Ling'er, are you okay? Can you still stand up?"

Hearing the gentle and pleasant voice of her big brother again, Lan Ling'er narrowed her eyes intoxicated, swallowed her saliva covetously, and stretched her eyes tightly without blinking. Staring at Gu Ziqing's direction, afraid that if she closes her eyes, the person in front of her will turn into a fairy, and she will never see her again.

Looking at the picture of the little girl, staring greedily at his beloved wife, Ye Lingyun frowned unhappily, took a step forward, and pulled Gu Ziqing back into his arms, staring at the limp girl with gloomy eyes. For Lan Ling'er who was on the ground, Ye Lingyun roared unceremoniously: "What are you pretending to be pitiful for? If you can still get up, get out."

From Ye Lingyun's point of view, saving her life is already an exception. Knowing that this person doesn't know what is good or bad, and dares to covet him!

Hearing this disgusting scolding, Lan Ling'er finally came to her senses, her big eyes blinked suspiciously, and she tilted her head to look at Ye Lingyun who was beside Gu Ziqing.

After observing up and down, Lan Linger finally fixed her gaze on Ye Lingyun's big hand.

Who is this person, and why can he put his hand on the waist of the big brother unscrupulously? Moreover, I don't see the slightest dislike from the big brother?

She still remembered that her elder brother told her that he already had someone he liked and admired, and that person...could it be the man in black robe in front of him?

If not, why would such an arrogant person like Big Brother allow unrelated people to touch his body? If it is, Lan Ling'er can't figure it out even more, that person's face is gloomy, his eyes are stern, he doesn't look like a kind person at first sight, brother Ye, who is like a banished fairy, why should he like a devil?

But the fact is often so unexpected, the more unreasonable, the more necessary his existence.

Are they all exiles? The two respect each other like a guest, where can there be passion? They are both devils, and if they fight each other, wouldn't they both lose?

It is reasonable only if the immortal and the devil are together.

One is as gentle as water and the other is as violent as fire. Water and fire are incompatible, but if water is willing to change from soft to sharp for fire, and fire is willing to put away scorching heat waves for water, then this water and fire, This is the best match in the world.

Rebirth is crazy for youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें