Chapter 117 Making a Request

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing froze in place, with an expression of disbelief.

Immediately, she turned sideways abruptly, gripping Ye Lingyun's pomelo robe tightly with great joy, and Gu Ziqing asked impatiently, "Brother Ye, is what you said true? Really...really Is it possible to find my biological father?"

With a helpless sigh, Ye Lingyun stretched out his hand and pinned the messy strand of hair on Gu Ziqing's forehead behind his ear, and his voice softened accordingly.

"Of course it's true. Ziqing's biological father is my father-in-law. Naturally, I want to find it."

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing's eyes became astringent, and her eyes became a little moist. She opened her mouth, but she didn't know How to respond, she was stunned for a while, Gu Ziqing took a step forward, and put her head into Ye Lingyun's chest.

After snuggling quietly for a long time like this, Gu Ziqing's response came from the depths of Ye Lingyun's chest: "Brother Ye, thank you, really, thank you.

" Ling Yun's expression softened even more.

This silly thing, why don't you thank me, isn't this what Ye Lingyun should do? Since I married you and wanted your person, all your joys, sorrows, sorrows and joys should be borne by me and controlled by me!

"Okay, let's go quickly, don't keep the distinguished guests waiting for too long." After finishing speaking, Ye Lingyun patted Gu Ziqing's back lightly, and then with a forceful arm, the rope was tightened even tighter, and the feet condensed With the cyan wind power, the two of them directly turned into an afterimage, approaching rapidly in the direction of the main hall.

After waiting for a while, the door of the main hall was finally pushed open again.

Immediately, Ye Lingyun came from the outside with Gu Ziqing in his arms. One was dressed in a black robe with a stern face, and the other was dressed in a plain white robe, as gentle as jade, which was a perfect match.

Bowing his head and hands, Ye Lingyun expressed his apology: "I'm really sorry for keeping you guys waiting for a long time, and this junior apologizes first."

Although Gu Ziqing beside Ye Lingyun didn't say a word, he took a step back consciously and came When he got half a step behind Ye Lingyun, he acted the same as Ye Lingyun.

Immediately, Ye Lingyun turned sideways and introduced respectfully to Ku Zhu and Feng Qing: "Seniors, this is my beloved wife—Gu Shi, Gu Ziqing." After speaking,

Ye Lingyun turned her head , turned to Gu Ziqing and introduced: "Ziqing, this is Master Kuzhu and his wife, Senior Fengqing, whom I mentioned to you."

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing took a step forward, and immediately acted generously Appropriate, with a smile on her face, she bowed her hands respectfully and said in a friendly way: "Junior Gu Ziqing, I have met the two seniors."

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows slightly, and her pair of phoenix eyes looked at Gu Ziqing in front of her without leaving a trace.

Such an exquisite and thoughtful Mr. Jia, although he has only said such a sentence so far, all his intentions are expressed in his gestures.

I just don't know why, although he is a wonderful person, his eyes are blind like him.

He chose to be with a idiot who didn't understand the taste, but this person named Gu Ziqing chose to be with a ruthless person with deep thoughts, but whether he was an idiot or a ruthless person, they were all lunatics at heart.

It has to be said that Feng Qing is responsible for this senior, her eyes are very vicious, and she can see through Ye Lingyun's essence almost at a glance.

"Amitabha, the benefactor is very polite. We are the ones who are bothering you. It is nothing to wait for a while." Kuzhu clasped his hands together and replied generously.

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun smiled politely, and simply stopped being polite, took Gu Ziqing's jade hand, and sat cross-legged opposite Kuzhu and Fengqing.

While tasting the fairy brewed spirit fruit, they chatted and greeted each other for a long time.

Ye Lingyun circled around, finally turning the topic on the right track.

After thinking for a while, Ye Lingyun finally said: "Senior's dharma name is Kuzhu. I wonder if it is a golden sacred lotus on Mount Wutai?"

Kuzhu was not surprised when he heard this, nor did he react too much. Instead, he replied with a haha: "Wutai Mountain has nothing to do with the poor monk, and the golden body of the holy lotus is absolutely not dared to be it. I am just the down-and-out abbot of a little-known small temple on Glacier Island. My only wish, It is to be able to spend the rest of my life freely with my wife."

Hearing this, Feng Qing, who was sitting beside him, cast a sidelong glance at Kuzhu, hummed softly, rolled her eyes and mocked: "No Be serious."

Hearing this, Ku Zhu was not annoyed, but just smirked twice with a simple and honest face.

After his wife opened her mouth, she didn't add a dead bamboo or an old bald donkey in front of her words, which was already giving him face.

It was within Ye Lingyun's expectation that Kuzhu would deny his identity.

If what the mother said is true, then this so-called bitter bamboo master should have broken up with the Buddhist holy place of Wutai Mountain because of the person next to him, and even turned against each other and slaughtered the mosque.

But status is never important, all he needs is this person's advanced cultivation that is second to none in the Lingwu world.

"So that's the case, the younger generation is talking nonsense, but there is one person, I don't know if the master still has an impression?" Ye Lingyun changed the subject, but asked another question.

"Oh? Who? Let's hear it." Ku Zhu still had that compassionate smile on his face, neither happy nor angry. He looked like a well-educated monk, and he didn't have the slightest respect in front of Feng Qing. Stupid.

Just like Ye Lingyun's gentleness is only willing to show in front of Gu Ziqing, Kuzhu's stupidity has always been to Fengqing alone.

"Gu Qingcang, the successor of the Gu family in the medicine world, I wonder if the master still has an impression?" Ye Lingyun asked calmly, but Gu Ziqing, who was beside him, became a little nervous.

That man was his biological father. The reason why he gave the little milk wolf the name Qing Cang, surnamed Qing Cang, was because of his thoughts.

He grew up dependent on his mother since he was a child, and Qing Cang called him "little daddy", that is, his child. No matter what, he hoped that he and brother Ye could accompany Qing Cang to grow up until he was strong enough to be alone. To dominate one side, to make up for the regret that his biological father was absent from his childhood life.

"Gu Qingcang? Gu Qingcang?" Hearing Ye Lingyun's words, Ku Zhu frowned slightly and kept chanting the name.

Sounds familiar, who is it? It seemed that he was looking for deep memories, and after trying hard to recall for a while, Kuzhu suddenly realized.

"Oh, Gu Qingcang from the medicine world, so you were talking about that little guy. I naturally remember that the Madam was able to wake up, thanks to the Nine-turn Soul-Returning Pill, which was his attention. Speaking of which, the poor monk really deserved it Thank him well." With

this sentence, he admitted that he was the bitter bamboo back then, but he did not admit his identity back then.

"Then... the senior tore apart the space and connected the medicine world to the spiritual martial arts world. I wonder if he can use his supernatural powers again to send this junior and Brother Ye into the medicine world and find the junior's biological father?" Hearing Kuzhu's

reply , Gu Ziqing was the first to lose her temper, and begged before Ye Lingyun.

Hearing this, Feng Qing was the first to raise Liu Mei.

Although they don't know much about what happened back then, but what they heard about Gu Qingcang and his biological father, and this person's name is Gu Ziqing, could it be possible...?

"Your surname is Gu Mingziqing. Could it be that Gu Qingcang is your biological father?" Feng Qing asked uncertainly.

"Senior is right. Gu Qingcang from the medicine world is my biological father."

Gu Ziqing nodded firmly and hastily responded.

"That's how it is, the poor monk can naturally tear apart the space, but are you sure you want to go at this moment? The last time you tore up the space twice in a row, once invited people to come to the Lingwu world, and once sent people back to the medicine world. The time interval between the two times is too short, which hurts the poor monk's vitality. After that, it is not a problem to shatter the space again, but it takes a hundred years of rest between the two times. The return of time may only be achieved by improving one's cultivation." Ku Zhu frowned slightly, reminding him kindly.

At the very least, tearing the space would be at the Wu Zun level of cultivation, and Kuzhu is the pinnacle of Wu Zun, and he could be called emperor with just one kick. The person who became emperor for the first time in thousands of years was not Ye Lingyun, but the demon monk Kuzhu.

Either no Emperor Wu appeared for tens of millions of years, or there were two emperors at the same time. This spiritual martial world has been silent for thousands of years, and it seems that it is about to prosper again.

Hearing Ku Zhu's words, Gu Ziqing lowered her eyes and became silent.

He hadn't seen his biological father for so many years. Although life was a bit bitter, he finally survived.

Finding your biological father is not in a hurry. Although Brother Ye is advancing rapidly, he cannot succeed overnight if he wants to achieve Wu Zun's cultivation. It will take more than a hundred years. If he is trapped in the medicine world and cannot leave , that would be too inconvenient.

It doesn't matter whether it is sooner or later to find the biological father. It won't be too late to enter the medicine world when Brother Ye has enough confidence.

After thinking it over, Gu Ziqing raised her eyes and replied with a relaxed face: "Of course not at this moment, but I just hope that when the junior needs to enter the medicine world, the senior can help. If so, the junior will naturally be grateful." After saying this, Gu Ziqing took the lead in thanking her.

But when these words reached Ye Lingyun's ears, he frowned disapprovingly.

"Ziqing. Are you sure you didn't enter the medicine world now? When I have the ability to tear apart the space, it won't be possible in a few days and nights." "

Brother Ye, I know, but there is no rush for this matter. As long as Brother Ye is still thinking about Ziqing and thinking about it, it doesn't matter at any time." Gu Ziqing smiled and replied thoughtfully and tolerantly.

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun simply didn't insist anymore, his Ziqing had already made up his mind, so let him obey him.

It's just that his beloved wife always thinks about him, and considers issues from his point of view, which makes Ye Lingyun feel relieved and at the same time feel extremely distressed.

He Ye Lingyun, what virtue and ability? To be so lucky to be with this person forever!