Chapter 261-264

Chapter 261 Emperor Wu's Advent

  Finally, they escaped to a safe distance, so everyone had a chance to turn around and see clearly what happened tens of thousands of miles behind them.

I saw auspicious clouds tumbling in the sky, and the nine gods of thunder turned into dragons, roaring and swooping down.

At this moment, Yujian Palace exploded with a 'bang', and a black figure stepped on the void, walked against the sky, turned into a sword, and greeted it without fear.

With a sound of "boom", the violent spiritual power spread out around Yujian Palace, and all the monks who were tens of thousands of miles away in the depths had to raise their sleeves to cover their eyes to prevent them from being rolled up. The dust splashed into the eyes.

This thunder catastrophe has affected almost the entire Lingwu world. It is conceivable that the person in the nine-color divine thunder must have a heaven-defying cultivation level to cause such a catastrophe.

And all the cultivators who had failed to attack Yujian Palace were all dumbfounded at this moment, standing tense and stiff in place, not knowing what kind of expression to make to express their overwhelmingly shocked mood at this moment.

Emperor Wu, this is the real Emperor Wu, if the person in the thunder calamity is successfully promoted to Emperor Wu, then the consequences for them, the monks dare not think about it!

Sneaking a sideways glance, he glanced at Sect Master Gu of the Yujian Palace standing not far away, and saw that the man was not at all surprised, and on his exquisite face, there was only worry and uneasiness.

In fact, this person has known that such a day will come, no wonder he always looks confident and arrogant.

Seeing these clowns provoking recklessly, the corner of this man's mouth always curled into a sneer, he must be treating them as a joke, right?

Isn't it just a joke? For hundreds of years, Gu Ziqing had always wanted to find something to do for himself, so as not to keep thinking wildly, and this group of stupid fools came to the door by themselves, which was just right for him.

Gradually, the scene above Yujian Palace became more and more frightening.

I saw a huge black human-shaped sword constantly shuttling between thunder dragons high in the sky, wrapped in the spiritual power of destroying the sky, and fighting with the golden dragon transformed by Lei Jie. Do not fall behind.

Seeing that it was too late to knock down the giant sword, Lei Jie seemed a little annoyed. He rolled over and let out a long roar. The deafening dragon chant caused all the monks tens of thousands of miles away to have splitting headaches.

Suddenly, Lei Jie turned into a divine dragon that merged into one body, and its size suddenly increased by more than ten times. He flicked his tail fiercely, feeling that the sky was being smashed by the amazing power, and the thunder dragon moved towards Ye Lingyun. He opened his bloody mouth wide, let out a long roar, then arched his body, and shot down mercilessly.

Only a loud 'bang' was heard, and the entire Lingwu world trembled, the color of the sky and the earth suddenly changed, and the auspicious clouds turned into billowing black clouds, enveloping the battlefield high in the sky, and the scene was deathly silent.

A moment later, a black figure fell from the sky like a kite with a broken string, and with a 'bang' sound, it smashed a huge bottomless crater on the ground.

After the dark clouds in the sky roared unwillingly, they could only dissipate reluctantly, and the bright sunshine shone on the Imperial Sword Palace again, quiet and peaceful.

It was finally over, a sigh came from the quiet air, and the black figure leaped out of the deep pit, stood upright and stood facing the wind, with awe-inspiring and inviolable aura.

Unexpectedly, with the experience of the previous life, Du Wudi's Heavenly Tribulation still put him in such a mess this time, Ye Lingyun twitched the corners of his mouth dissatisfied, and then swept his sharp eyes around, searching for the scar that made him feel sick. His worried figure.

Seeing the familiar figure of that person again, Gu Ziqing didn't know how to react for a moment. After standing there blankly for a while, she rushed out from the crowd desperately as if remembering something, With the spiritual power in his body, he tried his best to run towards Ye Lingyun.

Ye Lingyun's deep eyes stared at the delicate figure rushing from a distance, and a gentle smile appeared on his expressionless face.

This scene is very similar to the experience of the previous life. The only difference is that the approaching figure is changed from Gu Ning to Gu Ziqing in the previous life. What celebrates his becoming emperor is a cold and sharp sword that pierces his entire chest and dies. But in this life, what will greet him?

Ye Lingyun slowly opened his arms, his eyes were calm, he was waiting, waiting for that person to judge him.

Well!

Wen Xiang nephrite entered his arms, and what greeted him was a warm embrace.

Ye Lingyun closed her eyes with peace of mind, and suddenly exerted force with her arms, locking Gu Ziqing into her embrace, buried her head in the man's neck, and kept sniffing deeply the unique smell on Gu Ziqing's body. breath.

His love has never let him down.

With Ye Lingyun's incomprehensible hand strength, Gu Ziqing's bones were about to shrink together, but he was reluctant to push away the warm embrace of this man, because of this warmth, he had been thinking about it for a hundred years.

After letting go of the aura of pointing the country in front of everyone, Gu Ziqing was spoiled by Ye Lingyun after all.

Her voice became choked, and Gu Ziqing gripped Ye Lingyun's slightly torn black robe tightly, refusing to raise her head, her head buried deep in the man's chest, gradually wetting Ye Lingyun's exposed bronze color skin.

After Ye Lingyun noticed it, he suddenly became at a loss. He pinched Gu Ziqing's shoulder, trying to make the man raise his head, "Ziqing? Look up, is it someone who bullied you? Tell me , I will implicate him in the nine clans!"

After hearing these words, Gu Ziqing was indifferent, but after shaking his head, a layer of blush appeared behind his ears.

"No, I'm crying, it's ugly, there are so many people around, it's embarrassing!" A few simple words are often two words, and the two words jump out, but Ye Lingyun miraculously understands Gu Zi In the meaning of love, I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

So what if it's embarrassing, he wants to see, who else would dare to laugh at him?

This man still dared to laugh at him, Gu Ziqing was a little annoyed, she opened her mouth, originally intending to bite on the man's chest muscle, but ended up biting on...uh...a strange place.

Now it's all right, Gu Ziqing's neck was covered with a layer of gorgeous scarlet color, the next moment, she was struggling to escape from Ye Lingyun's confinement, but was hugged tightly by Ye Lingyun, who could not resist.

"Ziqing, I haven't seen you for a long time, but you think about it?" Ye Lingyun didn't say clearly what he was thinking about, whether he was thinking about him, or like that shady trick.

But when he heard this, Gu Ziqing suddenly became quiet, and all the grievances came to his heart in an instant, he lowered his head, and didn't say another word for a long time.

Gu Ziqing's sudden silence made Ye Lingyun a little confused, so he put more force on the arms around Gu Ziqing's waist, and softly whispered in this person's ear, "Ziqing, Baby Ziqing."

Did he say something wrong just now? Why did this person suddenly stop talking? Was he angry?

Seeing Ye Lingyun getting more and more flustered, Gu Ziqing finally opened his mouth mercifully: "Brother Ye, there shouldn't be anything going on in the future that needs to leave me alone for such a long time, right?"

Hearing these words, Ye Lingyun only felt that his chest was tightly constricted, and his heart throbbed in pain as if being clenched tightly.

With a soft sigh, he lowered his head and rubbed Gu Ziqing's temples with his chin to comfort him. With red eyes, Ye Lingyun replied softly and solemnly: "No more, never again, this is the last time, Ben You swear, this is the last time!"

"Brother Ye, how should I compensate me?" Gu Ziqing didn't feel that she was overreaching at all, she raised her delicate chin, her eyes were astonishingly bright.

"What kind of compensation does Ziqing want?" Ye Lingyun couldn't laugh or cry, moved his thin lips together, pecked the corner of the man's mouth in favor, and replied dotingly.

"I can do whatever I want?" Gu Ziqing raised her eyebrows in disbelief.

"You can do whatever you want!" Nodding fiercely, Ye Lingyun responded obligingly.

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing's mouth twitched into an evil smile, raised her plain hand, and pointed viciously at the people in the distance who were stunned by this scene, but did not choose to run away immediately.

"Brother Ye, do you know that during the period of your retreat, these big sects in Zhongzhou who think they are superior have already reached the gate of Yujian Palace?" After hearing this,

Ye Lingyun's eyes darkened instantly, and suddenly Turning his head, he cast his sinister gaze in the direction of everyone.

Who is Ye Lingyun? The bloodthirsty intent exuded invisibly made those people's faces turn pale instantly. They only felt that a sharp blade was resting on their necks. The next moment, they would slit their throats and let They were bloody and decapitated.

The monks who were stunned by Ye Lingyun's eyes spontaneously gathered together without anyone directing them, shoulder to shoulder, back to back, thinking that this would be safer, even though they knew it would be useless, they still Picture a psychological comfort.

It's over, they are completely over, they angered the strong men of Emperor Wu, their crime is unforgivable, this time, I'm afraid they won't be able to live to see the sun tomorrow.

Yujian Palace is obviously just an inconspicuous little place, a little-known sect that has developed, a Gu Zongzhu, a strong Wu Zun, is enough to amaze them. Unexpectedly, the real trump card, But it is Emperor Wu who has not appeared in the Lingwu world for tens of thousands of years.

Although they witnessed the catastrophe of Emperor Wu's destruction of heaven and earth with their own eyes, everyone still did not want to believe that the legendary Emperor Wu had just come into the world in front of them.

It's not that they are deceiving themselves, but that all of this is really unbelievable!