Chapter 166-170

Chapter 166 Tangled!

 At the same time, in the cave where Haoran Daozong of the Lingwu world used to retreat, the Ni scale on Bai Yuqing's forehead was completely dimmed, and finally, it slowly fell from the center of his brow.

Slowly opening her eyes, Bai Yuqing frowned slightly, looking at Feng Jin who was still unconscious in her arms.

With a backhand grip, he held Ni Lin, who had lost his spiritual power, in the palm of his hand. He suddenly got up from the spirit pool, then hugged the person in his arms, jumped up to the pool platform.

Pinning the man's hair that was wet by the blood-colored pool behind his ears, Bai Yuqing looked at the man's face that resembled Feng Qing's, the expression on his face was gloomy.

In the end, he sighed softly, stretched out his hand, and concentrated spiritual power in his palm, and began to heal Feng Jin.

Entering the mortal world, this person exchanged the infatuation and bleak ending of the two lives for the husband and wife of his first life.

And in the world of comprehension, this person would rather ruin his chance to transform into a dragon and gamble with his future.

Although he is always cold on the surface and doesn't pretend to talk about anything, his heart is always fleshy, and it is impossible not to be touched.

It's just that he's used to being indifferent, and it may be difficult to change it for a while, but if it's for the person in his arms, he's willing to try it!

Gentle spiritual power flowed all over her body, Feng Jin sighed, her long eyelashes trembled, and she slowly opened her eyes.

Seeing the person in front of him, the jade crown was tied up high, his face was frosty, like the first Emperor Ming, his eyes were cold and emotionless, like the second martial arts leader, except that he was not Like his high officials!

Turning her head slightly, Feng Jin looked mournful, with tears streaming from the corners of her eyes, but she didn't want that person to see his fragility.

Deliberately pretending to be indifferent, Feng Jin said indifferently: "Thank you for your success, after today, Feng Jin's injury has improved, and Feng Jin will leave Haoran Dao Sect spontaneously without being chased by you. Don't pester Your Majesty any more, please rest assured Your Majesty!

"

The tone seemed relaxed and natural, but the trembling in his voice couldn't deceive anyone!

Hearing this, Bai Yuqing's subordinates paused slightly.

leave? Where is this man going? After provoking him, but want to leave?

A cold light flashed in his eyes, Bai Yuqing's face was a little dangerous, he looked at Feng Jin in his arms coldly, and asked in an indifferent voice: "Leaving Haoran Dao Sect, where are you going to survive?

" With these words, Feng Jin's eyes dimmed even more. Sure enough, this person really wanted him to disappear from his world as soon as possible. Twitching the corner of her mouth, Feng Jin sneered, and said with a self-deprecating: "Where are you going? I don't know where to go? But the world is big, there is no room for me, so don't bother Your Majesty to worry about it." It's gone."

Bai Yuqing's frown became tighter and tighter at these distant and polite words.

Why did this person's attitude change drastically after entering a mortal world?

Before that, she still hugged his neck tightly, showing her love, with wet eyes, and kept begging him to fulfill her.

But after he came back, he didn't even want to look at him any more, and when he said it, he just wanted to run away from him.

Could it be that the grievances and entanglements of the third generation have already made this person tired of him?

As long as he thinks that this is the reason, Bai Yuqing's chest will feel a strange feeling of oppression, making him a little out of breath.

Stopping the movements of his hands, Bai Yuqing slowly turned Feng Jin's body over. Although the man is still a fish tail, his beautiful buttocks have already taken shape.

The color of his eyes gradually darkened, Bai Yuqing seemed to be possessed by an evil spirit, completely forgetting his noble status as the Grand Master of Taoism, and unconsciously covered Feng Jin's double mounds with his hands, rubbing them erotically, The double mounds are covered with a layer of fine scales, although they are not smooth enough, but they have a special charm.

The pupils shrank in an instant, and the limbs tensed suddenly, Feng Jin's eyes widened in disbelief.

That man... what is he doing? Is he crazy? Or... Possessed by something evil?

Actually, among these two possibilities, Feng Jin prefers the second one.

Struggling violently, Feng Jin's tail slapped on the ground with a 'bang bang', trying to turn over, but Bai Yuqing firmly suppressed his wrist. How could the little koi who didn't react quickly be his opponent? He could only feel aggrieved and was forced on the ground to take advantage of it unscrupulously.

The man's pair of big hands, with a fiery temperature, walked on his cold fish scales, and finally, he even wanted to lift up the most critical part of the dragon scale to explore further.

"No, Your Majesty, Your Majesty, are you crazy? Let me go!"

Feng Jin couldn't resist, and could only roar in a broken voice.

What is that? If that person didn't have him in his heart, he shouldn't do such an excessive thing. Isn't it enough to lose his heart? Is it possible that you have to pay for your body?

Hearing this growl, Bai Yuqing stopped the movement of his hands, his eyes gradually became clear, and he looked at Feng Jin who was suppressed by him on the pool platform slightly, as if he didn't quite believe that he would do such a thing. No sensible thing to do.

Because of the violent struggle, the man's wrists were flushed red, and red marks were scratched on his chest as he twisted. At this moment, Feng Jin's eyes were flushed, and there was a layer of water vapor in his eyes. But the demeanor of being unable to resist, seems to have suffered a great humiliation!

Sighing lightly, Bai Yuqing let go of his hand, but when he took it back, he pulled the man's long tail together, hugged the whole person into his arms, patted his back comfortingly, and asked softly: "Crying!" What? Afraid of becoming like this?"

Isn't it quite capable? In the past, he was always wrapped around him like a snake, all kinds of teasing, all kinds of seduction, didn't he say much? Now he is just asking for some interest back, but this person is afraid of becoming like this in the end!

"Who's crying? Let me go, I'll let you let me go!" Pushing

the man's chest with her hands, Feng Jin's expression was stubborn, and she said she wasn't crying, but the tears rolled down the corners of her eyes without any hope. No need, I just called you directly, even because I was wronged, my voice was amplified many times, and I yelled at Bai Yuqing.

Stretching out his hand, trying to wipe away the obtrusive tears from the corner of the man's eyes, but was knocked down by Feng Jin.

He raised his eyes to look at that person, but Feng Jin snorted coldly, and turned his head away as if he didn't want to pay attention to him, but his eyes were red and his nose was twitching, which was funny and cute.

Shaking his head helplessly, he began to be at a loss what to do with this arrogant little koi.

"Stop making trouble, what on earth do you want?"

Maybe it was because the man was too indifferent to him before, but Feng Jin could hear the impatience in the words in a very gentle tone.

The eye sockets became even redder, and Feng Jin's white teeth clenched her lower lip. I just feel more wronged.

He lowered his head, but didn't make a sound.

What do you want him to do? What if it's obviously that person? Since the heart is not on him, why do such excessive things to him?

Because of his non-reply, the surroundings became silent. Feng Jin's heart also gradually sank!

But the next moment, the man's pair of big hands pinched his jade hand in the palm of his hand, put it to his mouth, and gently kissed her twice.

Feng Jin's eyes widened in disbelief, and she looked up in surprise, only to find that the man was still so unshakable and indifferent, but what he did just now clearly had a hint of flirting.

As if being scalded, Feng Jin withdrew her hand like lightning, and stole a glance at the man, but just fell into the depths of the man's naked eyes.

Uncomfortably turned her face away, Feng Jin didn't know why, deep in her heart, there was an uncontrollable joy and joy, her face was a little hot, Feng Jin hesitated and said: "Your Majesty... What are you doing?"

"I didn't do anything, I just thought Xiao Jin was cute and wanted to make out with him."

She still had an expressionless face, but she said such words that made people blush and heartbeat.

After Feng Jin heard it, her ears turned red, but that person still had a straight back and a serious expression, as if there was nothing wrong with what she said, and he was the only one who was stupid and sensitive there.

She glared at the man from embarrassment into anger, Feng Jin was very angry.

"Who allowed you to do this? You...you have no intentions for me, why are you still pestering me?"

Yes, now it's his turn to pester me, but what he said unintentionally, the former him , maybe I won't explain much, but now, I have to clarify.

"If it's unintentional, why would I get entangled? Xiao Jin understands me, doesn't she?"

Xiao Jin? Who is your Xiaojin, such a vulgar title, I really don't get tired of it!

And what did you say just now? Confession? That would be too perfunctory, right? Can't you speak clearly? Who can understand such eloquence and twists and turns?

"What do you mean...?"

There was a vague guess in his heart, but Feng Jin couldn't believe it. The happiness came so suddenly that he almost fainted. He was ready to leave sadly, but suddenly After making such a sharp turn, he even wondered if he had misunderstood it? Could it be that he made a bet on losing the chance to transform into a dragon, and in the end, did he win the bet?

"It's what you think." After hearing this, Bai Yuqing replied without any hesitation.

Hearing this, Feng Jin was a little annoyed, and slammed her tail on the ground fiercely.

If you say something straightforward, will you die if you like me? Is it so difficult for you to open the golden mouth just because you are the lord of the Haoran Dao Sect?

Originally, she wanted to make some sarcasm, but when she raised her head and saw the upright and upright appearance of the man, Feng Jin took back the words that came to her mouth, but narrowed her eyes slightly, turning the man from A lot from top to bottom.

He snorted coldly in his heart, but he held grudges very much.

Si Mensao, I will make a note for you first, when the time comes, I will settle the score with you!

There was a smug chuckle on his face, Feng Jin's pair of lotus root arms wrapped around Bai Yuqing's neck, with a playful smile on his face, and he said with a non-formal teasing: "Yo, my lord, but for me a little brocade Li moved Fanxin? Don't you feel bad?"

Hearing this, Bai Yuqing lowered his head, thought seriously for a moment, then raised his head, nodded and replied: "It's a loss!"

This response made Feng Jin's limbs stiffen instantly, His face gradually turned pale, and he was so embarrassed that he didn't know where to put his hands and feet. Just as he was trying to retract the lotus root arm, the man stretched out his hand and pressed the back of his head, and then the other hand directly covered it. on his neck.

The cool feeling spread from the neck to the limbs, Feng Jin widened his eyes suspiciously, until he felt a slight tingling pain in the neck, he realized that the man had actually used great magic power to wipe out his blind spot. Ni Lin, who had lost her spiritual power, returned to its original position again.

But the spiritual power is gone, so what's the use of putting it back in?

Feng Jin was puzzled, and just about to ask aloud, the man opened his mouth at a good time.

"It's really bad. It's inconvenient to make out with this fish tail."

Bai Yuqing replied honestly with an upright face. Find the right door.

Moreover, for him, it seems that talking about intimacy is like talking about ordinary food in the ordinary world, and there is nothing to avoid at all.

Is this the reason? Feng Jin was blushing with anger at the same time she let go of her hanging heart.

"Oh? Really? You are the grand master of the Haoran Taoist sect, but you are so impatient? If this is spread, you are not afraid that your image in the eyes of those disciples and grandchildren will completely collapse?" Hearing this, Bai Yuqing nodded first

. Nodded, then shook his head again.

These back and forth actions clearly made their own answers to Feng Jin's ridicule.

Yes, that's how impatient it is!

Don't be afraid, it doesn't matter if it collapses, no one dares to talk too much anyway!

In fact, Bai Yunqing is very clear in his heart that he has been practicing in seclusion for thousands of years, and rarely appears in front of everyone, even if he appears in front of everyone once in a while, because he is too indifferent, the image he has created intentionally or unintentionally , is also very lonely and abstinent, so even if this matter is spread, no one will believe it.

Moreover, even the former him would never have imagined that things would turn out like this in the end. One day, he would actually turn into this.

It turned out that there was another Bai Yuqing living in his heart. These two personalities were two extremes.

It's just that one is put on the bright side, that is, in the eyes of everyone, the lord who is superior and cannot be desecrated, but the other is suppressed in the darkness, even if it is occasionally revealed, it will only be revealed. In front of Feng Jin alone.