Chapter 126 Heading to Zhongzhou Continent

The Longevity Wood of Yujian Palace has existed since Ye Lingyun could remember. His father once said that this treasure will only work in his hands, and if it falls into the hands of others, it will be just a piece of waste wood.

Longevity wood, judging from the name, should be a thing full of aura, but in fact, it is brownish green all over. The wood attribute is correct, but it exudes a gloomy devilish aura. The spiritual plant that can be bred, on the contrary, seems to be a magical plant from the devil world.

Ye Lingyun was also very confused about this. Before his father retreated, he asked more than once, but his father always avoided talking about it, just shook his head and sighed that the time had not come.

The Fen Tian Sword had already been refined, and Ye Lingyun sat cross-legged, frowning as he looked at the eternity wood in his hand, which was full of evil energy.

Why is there a kind of intimacy, as if it comes from a part of the body, Ye Lingyun feels that all this is a bit weird, but still can't figure out why.

That's all, since the time has not come, let's wait, there will be a day when the truth comes out.

Ye Lingyun shook his head, throwing the redundant thoughts out of his mind, and the next moment, with a flick of his hand, he roasted the longevity wood on the pill fire.

Immediately, he began to concentrate his spiritual consciousness and concentrate on refining this longevity sword.

Three months may not be a short period of time for mortals, but for monks, it is fleeting in the blink of an eye.

As soon as the deadline of March came, almost at the moment of dawn, the caves used for retreat were all opened up.

Qing Cang is already a fifth-level spirit beast, which is equivalent to the initial cultivation base of a human monk and martial artist. His body size is a bit bigger, already as tall as Gu Ziqing's neck.

It is no longer that blue fur, but transformed into a dazzling pure black, with a little crimson at the root of the hair, and a little white at the end, coupled with those red and blue eyes, it is really indescribable weird.

In the Lingwu world, there is no precedent for Qingcang at all. It can be said that he has mutated into a new race. As for how far he will grow in the end, no one can make a judgment.

As for Ye Lingyun, he had also fulfilled his original goal. He had successfully forged two of the flying swords that followed him in the spirit martial world, and his cultivation had leapt from a junior martial artist to a peak martial artist.

But the most surprising thing was Gu Ziqing.

I saw Gu Ziqing stepping out of the alchemy room calmly with a smile on his face, and on his shoulder lay a haggard mouse that was exhausted and paralyzed!

Rolling his eyelids lazily, Jin Bao turned over, changed his position and continued to sleep.

In the past three months, he was about to be tossed into a useless rat. His master looked gentle on the outside, but he was desperate when put together, it was terrifying!

If you remove the mouse fur all over your face, you can find that at this moment, Jin Bao has two obvious dark circles under his small, lifeless eyes.

He hasn't closed his eyes for three months, he is dying, he is going to sleep, if anyone dares to disturb him now, he will beat his parents until they don't know him.

Thinking drowsily like this, Jin Bao actually fell asleep in such a daze.

Qingcang cautiously came to Gu Ziqing's side, stretched out a thick wolf paw, carefully took Jin Bao from Gu Ziqing's shoulder, and put it on his broad and thick back, turned his head Go, as if afraid of waking up Jin Bao, Qing Cang lowered his voice and asked, "Little Daddy, what's wrong with Jin Bao?"

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing smiled mysteriously, waved his hands indifferently and said, "Qingcang doesn't have to worry, Xiaobao is just fed up." Of course, don't worry, Jinbao hasn't been idle in the past

three months, eating Spit, vomit and eat, but fortunately, the beauty daddy is still human, he will always prepare two elixir for him, one is used to refine the properties of the medicine, and the other is used as hard work to relieve his hunger .

The small fleshy body was wrapped in warm hair, Jin Bao stretched out comfortably, his stomach purred in enjoyment, he opened his body, turned his white belly, and fell into a deep sleep.

Seeing Gu Ziqing's high-spirited expression, Ye Lingyun knew that this person might have made another breakthrough, and he was worthy of being his wife, who could always amaze him.

Concentrating the spiritual power under his feet, Ye Lingyun turned around and pressed Gu Ziqing against the wall of the cave, and lifted the man's chin with one hand, Ye Lingyun raised his brows slightly, the corners of his mouth slightly raised, and smiled evilly.

"Madam is smiling so complacently. Could it be that something happy has happened to you? Tell me and share it with your husband."

Seeing this scene, Qing Cang rolled his strange eyes, and the corners of his mouth twitched undetectably. Carrying Jin Bao who was sleeping soundly on his back, he turned and left very interestingly.

With a smile on her face, Gu Ziqing's temper became a little more spoiled because of her good mood.

Lifting her chin slightly, Gu Ziqing replied arrogantly: "Naturally, if I tell you, what reward will Brother Ye get?" Hearing this, Ye Lingyun

's expression suddenly darkened, and he narrowed his eyes slightly. , with a dangerous look on his face.

While groping the man's delicate chin with his big hand, Ye Lingyun let out a threatening hum from his nose.

"Huh? It's been three months. Didn't the traces of Ziqing's wrist disappear? How about another reward?"

Bei Zi bit her lower lip lightly. Hearing this, Gu Ziqing was a little annoyed.

This person actually threatened him, so where is the reward? For him, it is punishment at all, hanging him up to make love, such a bad thing can only be done by the person in front of him.

Having said that, Ye Lingyun seemed to have remembered something, and the smile on his face became even more wanton.

"March has passed, so Ziqing's confinement has expired. How about such a beautiful day, madam and me?" As he spoke, Ye Lingyun wrapped his strong arms around the man. After that, he suddenly hugged her into his arms, and the delicate body wrapped around the man shook his body in a subtle way, conveying his fiery love implicitly.

Gu Ziqing's face became hot, his expression flustered, and he didn't know where to look with his eyes.

How could this person be so shameless, hmph, it seems that the three-month confinement is really too kind!

Liu Mei hung upside down, Gu Ziqing's warm eyes became a little sharp, and she glared at the person in front of her angrily.

But Ye Lingyun was not only not afraid, on the contrary, he laughed even more recklessly.

The big hand caressed that person's peach-colored thin lips, ravishing them without any mercy. Ye Lingyun's eyes were deep, and he suddenly lowered his head and kissed her viciously.

The three of them didn't touch that person's warm and soft jade body and quiet aura, Ye Lingyun was almost driven crazy!

Now that he has managed to hold him in his arms, it is natural to ask for some interest as compensation.

It wasn't until Gu Ziqing's face turned red, her breathing became difficult, and she subconsciously pushed Ye Lingyun's chest, that she was let off by that person.

There was a tingling pain coming from the peach-colored thin lips, Gu Ziqing frowned slightly, feeling a little helpless.

Why can't that person be gentle? Every time he expresses his love, he adopts such a fierce way, which is simply overwhelming.

Ye Lingyun stuck out his tongue and pursed the corners of his mouth with a satisfied face, and lowered his head, whispered into Gu Ziqing's ear, "What? Don't you plan to say anything? It seems that Ziqing wants to give me another chance to extort a confession." Really?"

You think beautiful! I won't give you a chance.

Although somewhat reluctant, Gu Ziqing still succumbed to Ye Lingyun's lust.

Stretching out her lotus arms to embrace Ye Lingyun's neck, Gu Ziqing said with a proud face: "Brother Ye, I am now a high-level alchemist, and this is the only family in the entire Glacier Island, don't you plan to win me over? "

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun's eyes froze, and he lowered his eyes everywhere, and a deep, hoarse laughter came out of his throat.

His wife still has such a playful and charming appearance.

"Win, of course you have to win." Ye Lingyun said, sliding his big hand dishonestly behind the man, pinching it lightly, Ye Lingyun's mouth was smiling, and he said in a serious way: "I don't know Is Madam still satisfied with the win over?"

Sensing what the man had done, Gu Ziqing's exquisite face could be burned with fire.

His eyes froze, and he glared at that person angrily, Gu Ziqing gritted his teeth and said, "Deng Tuzi!"

Ye Lingyun smiled even more heartily after hearing this.

"You are my wife, what's the matter if I pinch it? Shouldn't it be Ziqing's duty to serve me? What does it mean to

serve that person as his duty? Although he is married as a wife, he is also How about a man who stands upright?

" "Ye Lingyun, don't go too far. "

Hey, he dared to call him by his first name, it seemed that he really annoyed him, Ye Lingyun gave him a mocking smile, and hugged him into his arms.

"Okay, I made a mistake for my husband, madam, don't bother me, Ziqing is already a high-level alchemist, I'm just too happy for my husband." Hearing this, Gu Ziqing just snorted angrily

. , Saying that you are too happy is an excuse, that person has a rogue temper in his bones, he has been with that person for so long, how can he not understand?

"Okay, since Ziqing has also made a breakthrough, let's go to the Zhongzhou Continent. That land of outstanding people is the place with the strongest spiritual power and the most frequent haunts of all kinds of monsters in the Lingwu world. Ziqing is right. So, aren't you curious at all?" With a treacherous smile in Ye Lingyun's eyes, he was still haunting Gu Ziqing, and he still looked like a shameless rascal.

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing was a little tempted, and she didn't care about the frivolity of that person just now, she thought for a moment, and nodded slightly!

"Okay, Madam also agrees, then we can leave."

In this way, without the knowledge of the disciples of Yujian Palace, the Young Sect Master of Yujian Palace drove the Gale Crane, accompanied by Madam and the spirit beast, Heading towards the Zhongzhou Continent, they marched day and night.

After all, Glacier Island is just a remote cultivation island in the Lingwu world. Their real world is the Zhongzhou Continent, where there are many talented people.

Just like in the last life, there will be Ye Lingyun's place where Ye Lingyun becomes emperor in the end, but different from the last life, in this life, beside Yedi, there will be a peerless man named Gu Ziqing!

That man is a genius in alchemy, the only immortal robe master in the Lingwu world, and at the same time, the love of Emperor Ye's life!

Volume II Across Zhongzhou