Chapter 78 Make a break

Although Ye Lingyun was unhappy with Yi Hongchen, but because of Ziqing, he could only choose to be patient.

Now that the person was rescued, and the water dungeon was too messy, Ye Lingyun wanted to turn around and leave while holding the person in his arms, but after a little effort, he found that Gu Ziqing's feet were still fixed in place, refusing to move even a bit.

Frowning in confusion, Ye Lingyun pressed against Gu Ziqing's ear and asked softly, "What's wrong? Are you planning to leave?" After

hearing this, Gu Ziqing bit her lower lip lightly, and after a moment of hesitation, Hanging eyes asked: "Brother Ye, is Gu Ning also imprisoned in a cell in this water prison?"

Gu Ning? Why did Ziqing suddenly ask him? Could it be that the pleasantries with Yi Hongchen just now brought back bad memories of Ziqing.

"Yes, it's in one of the water dungeons." Ye Lingyun frowned slightly, and answered truthfully.

It seemed that there was something to say, but he didn't know whether to say it properly, Gu Ziqing's expression was a little hesitant to speak.

After struggling for a moment, Gu Ziqing seemed to be unwilling to leave like this. She raised her eyes to meet Ye Lingyun's gaze, and said in a firm voice, "Brother Ye, I want to meet him. What happened in the past, Ziqing wants to see you." Make a break with him."

Ye Lingyun seemed to have expected that Gu Ziqing would make such a request a long time ago, without even thinking about it, he agreed, "Okay, I will go with you." Ye Lingyun just

thought She took a step forward, but was stopped by Gu Ziqing with open arms.

Raising his eyebrows in confusion, Ye Lingyun said in a deep voice, "Ziqing, what do you mean?"

Gu Ziqing felt that there was no need for Ye Lingyun to intervene in the various grievances between him and Gu Ning. Go make a break.

What's more, he kept a careful thought. He didn't want Ye Lingyun to see Gu Ning again. From then on, in Ye Lingyun's eyes, only Gu Ziqing was fine.

"Brother Ye, can you let Ziqing go alone? I think, I should go to see him alone." Gu Ziqing expressed his request in a tactful way as much as possible, because he knew that it was impossible to persuade the person in front of him. How difficult it is for people to change their decisions.

The deep eyes stared fixedly at Gu Ziqing's exquisite face with seven points of stubbornness, two points of anxiety, and one point of pleading. Ye Lingyun's face was cold, and he was silent for a long time without giving an answer.

The quiet time was already hard to bear, and under this man's scrutinizing and sharp eyes, Gu Ziqing gritted her teeth and persisted. The eyes that were always docile in front of Ye Lingyun were now tainted with a rare tinge of reluctance!

He didn't want to compromise. For some things, he also hoped that Ye Lingyun could understand his feelings and take a step back for him.

I don't know how long they have been staring at each other like this, maybe it was just a few breaths, maybe a few hours have passed, but this is undoubtedly a huge test for Gu Ziqing.

"Okay, I'll let my disciple take you there, and I'll wait here for your return." Ye Lingyun's eyes flickered, but he finally changed his original decision.

After hearing this, Gu Ziqing couldn't hide her joy, the corners of her mouth were slightly raised, and her eyes were curved into crescent shapes.

"Okay, Brother Ye wait for me to come back."

After Gu Ziqing finished speaking, she turned around neatly and walked to the deepest part of the water prison under the guidance of the disciple guarding the water prison.

And Ye Lingyun behind him looked at the figure that was gradually walking away, with a wicked smile on the corner of his mouth, and a cunning gleam flashed in his eyes.

With one hand behind his back, he pinched some kind of formula, and saw a body of water suddenly branching out from Ye Lingyun's body, silently, without shadow or form, walking leisurely behind Gu Ziqing, No one was alerted.

I have to say that his childishness is still too immature.

He wished he could lock Gu Ziqing by his side all the time, never leaving him, that person didn't even think about it, how could he agree to such a request so easily?

Ye Lingyun is very satisfied with the method he came up with, which can not only make Ziqing happy, but also reassure himself, so why not do it?

The deeper you go into the water dungeon, the dirtier the environment becomes, and the more pungent the smell of the sewage. Vultures and mud snakes appear from time to time, but Gu Ziqing doesn't show the slightest discomfort about it.

Is this what happened to Gu Ning? It seemed to be much more miserable than when he dragged his broken leg and struggled to survive in the courtyard.

Finally arrived, looking at the heavy iron gate in front of him, Gu Ziqing waved his hand and pushed back the disciples leading the way.

Standing at the door of the prison cell, Gu Ziqing at this moment is no longer what she looked like in front of Ye Lingyun.

Standing tall, with black hair hanging down her waist, her always warm eyes are seven points sharp, three points imposing, noble and dusty, as if everything in time is out of sight.

Gently undoing the three rope buckles of the Xipao, and pulling it slightly, revealing half of the shoulders and delicate collarbone that were so loved by Ye Lingyun that they were covered with hickey marks and fingerprints.

Seemingly very satisfied with her appearance and attire at the moment, Gu Ziqing had a smile on her lips, and vigorously pushed open the locked cell door.

What Gu Ziqing didn't know was that all of his actions fell into Ye Lingyun's eyes.

The water body completely fed back the scene in front of the old monk to Ye Lingyun, who was in sedation. If someone observes carefully at this moment, they will find that the corner of Ye Lingyun standing motionless at the entrance of the water prison suddenly curled up with a doting look. With a slight smile, her thin lips parted slightly, and she said something softly.

It was hazy and couldn't be heard clearly, but it vaguely seemed to be that sentence.

"Naughty!"

The more Ye Lingyun got to know him, the more he fell in love with Gu Ziqing. This person was sharp and indifferent to the outside world, but he was extremely docile in front of him. This greatly satisfied Ye Lingyun's morbid desire to possess and conquer.

For such a wonderful person, what else can he do other than hurt his heart and pamper him to the bone?

At this moment, Gu Ning in the water prison has already lost his human form, his whole body is swollen, a pair of bloody legs are soaked in the sewage, and from time to time, there are unknown insects and snakes crawling in and out, not to mention completely rotten, and exuding a pungent stench.

He was seriously injured by Ye Lingyun, and thrown into this tormenting water prison. At this moment, he didn't even have the strength to shout, and the only thing left was the faint, intermittent breathing.

It seemed that he heard the opening of the prison door while he was dying, Gu Ning struggled to open his swollen eyelids, and stared at the person with a dead fish eye between his messy and dirty hair.

It took a lot of effort for people to see it clearly, Gu Ning's pupils shrank suddenly, and there was an angry hooting sound from his mouth, and his hideous appearance made his disgusting and pus-filled face even more unbearable. look.

Once with a pair of broken legs, Gu Ziqing, who was struggling to survive in a humble way, turned into such an arrogant look who didn't take him seriously.

With a dignified demeanor and a slender figure, the wedding gown made his face even more exquisite, and there was the trace of love on his neck. Was he showing off to himself?

Why? Why did that person have a good appearance and good temperament when he was born, why did he work so hard for so long, but it was all for nothing in the end?

At this moment, Gu Ning looked at Gu Ziqing's eyes full of jealousy and the viciousness of wanting to tear the person in front of him. He opened his mouth with difficulty. Gu Ning's voice was hoarse and unpleasant, like the creaking sound of rotten dead wood.

"Gu Ziqing, you... stole my elder brother Yun."

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing frowned and discerned for a long time before he figured out what the man said. laugh.

"Gu Ning, you're wrong. I didn't take anyone away from you." Speaking of this, Gu Ziqing lowered her eyes and paused slightly. The next moment, she raised her eyes again and raised her chin, but her whole body became sharp. .

"What qualifications do you have to say that? I just took back everything that belongs to me."

"Who do you think you are? You are just a thief. Everything you once owned was stolen from me, and you now This dirty and filthy appearance is nothing more than returning to its original shape, all of this is your own fault! No one else is to blame, let alone me!"

After Gu Ziqing's words, there was no mercy, With an indifferent face, there is no emotion in the eyes.

Not only Gu Ning was shocked by it, but Ye Lingyun, who had been standing quietly watching, was also shocked by it.

There's still such a side to his childlike affection? So fierce and unstoppable, if you have that ambition, it is not impossible to dominate one side.

But he chose to be by his side and assist behind him.

At the entrance of the water prison, the eyes of the old monk who was in meditation, Ye Lingyun's eyes pierced deeply, and deep in his throat let out a deep and magnetic evil laughter.

what to do? I really like it, I like it so much that I can't wait to swallow it in my stomach and melt into my bones.

When Gu Ning heard these words, he recovered from the shock after a long time, his chest heaved violently, there was not much left, and the vitality used to linger on was even more dissipated.

"Gu Ziqing, does Brother Yun know your face? Huh? It looks docile and pure, but in reality it is deep-hearted and ruthless. What about Brother Yun? Come on quickly, this is Gu Ziqing's true face, have you seen it clearly? ?" Gu Ning exhausted his last strength and shouted in the direction of the prison door.

After hearing this, Gu Ziqing's face was terrified, but the next moment, she smiled indifferently.

Putting his index finger to his mouth, he made a silent gesture.

Gu Ziqing looked calm and calm, even with a smile on the corner of her mouth.

"Hush, make a noise, I'm afraid I'll disappoint you. Brother Ye said that he likes my appearance. What should I do?"

Gu Ning's face was ugly, why didn't he care No matter who he is, whether he is complacent or crazy and jealous, he will only turn into the only appearance in front of this person, which is embarrassing and ridiculous.

Breathing became more and more rapid, and the vitality that had persisted for a long time was actually stimulated by Gu Ziqing's few words at this moment.

Seeing Gu Ning's time-limited appearance, Gu Ziqing's eyes flickered, and the next moment, he lifted his robe and turned to leave.

"Enjoy the rest of your life, I should go, otherwise, Brother Ye should be in a hurry." The

last scene that fell in Gu Ning's eyes was the man wearing a wedding robe, with flying blue hair and high spirits. Back view, laughing at his miserable end as a jumping clown all the time.

He was not reconciled, Gu Ning stared at Gu Ziqing's back with vicious eyes, he wanted to curse him, he...

only saw a sharp water sword across Gu Ning's neck in the dark water prison, the next moment, blood Splashing, the head that was too dirty to see its original form splashed into the sewage.

The ridiculous and pathetic Gu Ning couldn't even do the last curse.

Ye Lingyun's watery body frowned slightly, and looked at the blood stains in the stinky water around him with disgust. The next moment, there was a loud noise, and his whole body turned into a stream of water and disappeared. not see.