Chapter 160 Only Begging For A Lifetime Husband And Wife

He has just transformed, and his spiritual strength is still very unstable. He wants to use the forbidden technique inherited from the koi family, even risking his life, but Feng Jin can't wait and has no choice.

It is said that carp can transform into a dragon after crossing the dragon gate, but not all koi have that luck.

If you want to transform into a dragon, you must have scales that can turn into reverse scales.

Feng Jin has been thinking about it for several days. At this moment, he is sitting on the platform of the Spirit Pond with his back to Bai Yuqing. He unconsciously caressed his neck with one hand, touching the patch of retrograde growth. , into a diamond shape, the prototype of reverse scales that feel cold to the touch.

If you want to perform the forbidden technique, you need to use this reverse scale as a guide, goug it out, mix it with his painstaking efforts, stick it on the man's eyebrows, and then make a formula with one hand and recite the spell, and you will be able to Send that person into the mortal world with him, and experience life, old age, sickness and death, joys and sorrows, until Ni Lin's spiritual power is exhausted and turned into ashes!

Without Nilin, he would have no hope of transforming into a dragon, and he had to goug it out, and he could only endure the suffering and pain in it.

Feng Jin's hands trembled unconsciously, her eyes struggled violently, her rosy lips were bitten by his white teeth, turning them into a blue-white color.

The next moment, as if she had made a decision, Feng Jin took a deep breath, and the nails of her five fingers suddenly swelled, and then, without hesitation, they pierced into the flesh and blood of her neck, pulled the reverse scale, and pulled it Tear it off little by little.

"Uh...," the white teeth have sunk into the lips, the gurgling blood slipped down the corner of the mouth, and dripped into the clear spirit pool, the nails of the other clenched hand were also embedded in the palm, The traces of blood flowed down the wrist, and dripped into the water of the spirit pool. The

coquettish blood color, flowing on the fair skin, made people very frightened!

Huge pain struck, causing Feng Jin's eyes to turn black, but she gritted her teeth and refused to give up, trembling with pain all over, Feng Jin's one hand was still tearing at the reverse scale.

She tried her best to suppress herself, and refused to let out a half cry of pain, but because it was too difficult to bear, Feng Qing finally couldn't bear it, and let out a hoarse growl from the depths of her throat.

"Ah..."

With red eyes, Feng Jin seemed to be dying, and while she still had that determination, she tore Ni Lin down with flesh and blood in one go. The blood gushed out from the bloody wound on her neck in an instant. It flowed out, flowed through the chest, tail, into the water of the spirit pool, what's more, it splashed onto the pink hibiscus flowers, smudged into patches of coquettish blood red, just like the other shore flowers beside the Wangchuan River!

The strong smell of blood permeated the cave, causing Bai Yuqing, who was practicing with his eyes closed, to widen his pupils for a moment, and his pupils suddenly shrank. It was the shocking scene in front of him. He stretched out his hand in a hurry, and controlled the wound on the man's neck like lightning. Bai Yuqing's face was so gloomy that he could drip water.

"Are you crazy? What is this? Without Nilin, how can you transform into a dragon?"

Hearing this, Feng Jin laughed bitterly with a hint of sarcasm.

He has been by that person's side for hundreds of years. Whether that person is lukewarm to him or not, this is the first time that he has shown such a concerned look!

What does Hualong mean? He has never cared about cultivating the Tao!

Holding the silver reverse scale in her hand, Feng Jin's eyes fixed on Bai Yuqing's direction, and after opening her mouth, she opened her mouth with difficulty.

"Your Majesty, it's been hundreds of years, ahem... I don't want to waste time with you anymore, Feng Jin... will tell you clearly today that I like you, and I have been practicing since a little koi stayed by your side Time, cough cough...I like you!"

It was extremely difficult to say a word, his neck was injured, and his vocal cords were naturally affected, and without saying a word, a lot of blood would overflow from his mouth.

"Don't talk for now, what's the matter, I will talk about it after I help you put Nilin back!" Bai Yuqing's expression was gloomy when he heard this, and he didn't answer directly, but avoided talking about other things!

For this answer, Feng Jin seemed to have expected it a long time ago, smiled desolately, held Ni Lin tightly in his hand, then put his hands behind his back, then raised his eyes, and looked at that person without hesitation.

"Why didn't your lord answer me? In fact, you already knew that I liked you, right? Ahem...Although I always say...I'm joking, but when you love someone, how can your eyes deceive you? You dare not answer me, because you think... the person you pretended in your heart is not me, but my little father, right? Cough cough..., it is Mr. Fengqing hanging on the wall, not me, Fengjin, Right?"

At this point, Feng Jin suddenly became agitated for some reason, and coughed more violently, bright blood flowed down the corner of his mouth, and he couldn't stop it.

"At the end of the day, I'm just a stand-in, but what should I do? Cough cough... I, Feng Jin, are cheap! My heart is like a mirror, but I just don't want to give up." His face became paler, and Feng Jin's eyes, Stained with a layer of gray color.

Seeing this scene, Bai Yuqing's face, which has always shown no signs of happiness or anger, showed a look of uncontrollable anxiety for the first time, and his voice became a little harsher. Bai Yuqing growled angrily at Feng Jin : "Stop messing around, and hand over Ni Lin quickly, what are you throwing your temper at?

"

Feng Jin, who had never wept in front of Bai Yuqing for hundreds of years, shed tears in front of that man for the first time!

But even if she cried, Feng Jin just shed big drops of tears, but stubbornly refused to let out a sob!

"I'm just not reconciled. I don't believe that I have been by your side for hundreds of years. Is there no place for me in your heart at all? My lord, Bai Yuqing, have you ever examined your own heart? Love, who is it?"

Taking a few breaths, Feng Jin didn't care about her blood-soaked appearance at all, and continued to break down without ignoring her and shouted: "I hold a heart in front of you, but you don't Ignore it, do you have to leave me completely wounded and desperate to leave before you are willing?... Cough cough, is it that difficult to like me a little?" It seemed that

Feng Jin was so ferocious and Shocked by the appearance of collapse, Bai Yuqing froze on the spot and did not respond for a long time.

He thought that the days to come would be long, and this little koi would not leave his side anyway, so he had enough time to think about his feelings, but he didn't expect that his indifference and non-response , brought such great harm to this person.

It was such a lukewarm reaction again, whenever that person encountered a question that he didn't want to answer, he would respond with silence!

The tears fell even more violently, Feng Jin felt that he was going to be unable to hold on any longer, today he lost his playful smile and his calm appearance, completely exposing his bruised and bruised self in front of Bai Yuqing.

But in the end, I didn't see that person feeling distressed, nor did I see that person feel guilty, but there was just an indifferent look of indifference!

Feng Qing seemed to give up, she lowered her head and let out a miserable laugh. The next moment, she slapped her heart with a palm, and then spit out a mouthful of blood from her heart.

Spread out the palm that was holding Ni Lin tightly, and let the blood splash on Ni Lin. Immediately afterwards, the silver scales glowed bright red. Feng Jin held his breath and began to read curse.

This scene happened so fast that Bai Yuqing didn't even have time to stop it. When he came to his senses, he found a relieved smile on Feng Qing's face, and the man's blood-stained palm was also slowly moving towards him at this moment. His eyebrows struck.

Subconsciously blocking the man's slender wrist, Bai Yuqing frowned, feeling that things were already galloping in a direction beyond his control.

"What are you doing? Are you dying?"

Bai Yuqing didn't know if he was angry or because of other reasons. He had seen all kinds of storms, but at this moment, his body was trembling uncontrollably.

Feng Qing's aura was a little weak, the forbidden technique was indeed a forbidden technique, and with his cultivation base, it was indeed dangerous.

Taking a few weak breaths, Feng Jin exhausted her last bit of strength, and with a force of her tail, following the force of the man's pull on his wrist, her whole body flew onto Bai Yuqing's body.

Slightly parting her pale and bloodless lips, Feng Jin recklessly kissed the man's tightly pursed thin lips.

Bai Yuqing's eyes widened, but he didn't react for a while, and actually let the bloody Feng Jin, the presumptuous indecentness wrapped around him was not unreflected, one of his hands had already been placed on Feng Jin's abdomen, As long as one exerts force, he can push people away, but he has not been willing to use his strength for a long time.

There are some things that you don't want to admit with your mouth, but subconscious small actions can't deceive people the most!

Feng Jin kissed and kissed, then suddenly withdrew her lips, wrapped her lotus arms around the man's neck, Feng Jin lowered her head, and begged in a low voice with a crying voice: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, Feng Jin has used the forbidden The technique can allow you and me to temporarily fade away from the fairy body and enter the mortal world. Feng Jin dare not ask for more, but only asks to be a husband and wife for the rest of my life. In the world of cultivating immortals, Feng Jin will never make any more entanglements, Feng Jin said to do it, really, there is only one wish!"

This little koi has never changed form and has followed him by his side, Bai Yuqing is the first Seeing him begging so humblely for the first time, I don't know why, but my heart feels like a needle prick!

"Okay." Bai Yuqing finally uttered the word in the depths of his throat after thousands of turns!

He is willing to accompany him into the mortal world, experience life, old age, sickness and death, and the harsh world. Moreover, he also wants to use this opportunity to recognize in his heart whether he is in love with Feng Qing, who has been with him for several years, or Feng Qing, who has been by his side for hundreds of years. Kam!

Hearing the good, Feng Jin immediately let go of all her strength, raised her hand with difficulty, and gently pressed the reverse scale between the man's eyebrows, then a satisfied smile hung on her face, Feng Jin seemed to have bent over something important, her body fell backwards involuntarily, and then completely lost consciousness!

Bai Yuqing also felt that his spiritual consciousness was a little fuzzy, but he didn't expect this forbidden technique to be so powerful.

Taking advantage of his own clarity, Bai Yuqing wrapped the man's tail around his waist, and then expended a lot of spiritual power to control the man's bleeding wound, then hugged him tightly and hugged each other They jumped into the blood-colored spirit pool, and fell into a deep sleep together. At the same time, in the mortal world, Bai Yuqing and Feng Jin met again.

In this life, one of them is a scheming and ambitious prince, and the other is a cynical, playful son of a rich businessman. Just because of a grand party in the garden, the flamboyant son of a rich businessman entangled the expressionless prince.

However, in the eyes of the prince, there is no son of a rich businessman. A warm and considerate daughter of a guilty minister is the white moonlight in his heart, and the son of a rich businessman has a hippie smile and a foolish appearance. Yiqiao is what he hates the most.

But in the battle for the throne, that man threatened him with his family's wealth to marry him as his concubine!

He hated, he was angry, but for the sake of the throne, he could only compromise.

I don't want to do anything in my heart, but I can only marry him. Therefore, even though they are sharing the same bed, they are also sharing the same bed with different dreams!

Wearing a hypocritical mask every day, raising eyebrows with him, showing him all kinds of favors, but in the prince's heart, he can't wait to have him skinned and cramped, and he can't wait for him to die suddenly, so that he can justifiably inherit the wealth of the son of a rich businessman. Win the throne and marry the woman you love.

After swallowing his anger for seven years, he succeeded in inheriting the great rule. The first thing he did was to abolish this so-called concubine and marry his beloved woman gracefully.

On the wedding night, he and the one he loves had a deep affection, mixing oil with honey, but he abandoned that person in the cold palace, let the lowly servants humiliate him, beat him, let him taste the wonderful feeling of falling from heaven to hell Man taste! To relieve the hatred he has held back for seven years!

Just like that, he left that person behind until three years later, when the enemy country invaded and broke into the palace, his favorite woman colluded with the khan of the empire and betrayed him completely. Seeing that the poisonous arrow was about to shoot into his shoulder, At the last moment, it was the person whom he ignored and even drove to the point of insanity, standing in front of him without hesitation!

After three years, that man once again had the opportunity to fall into his arms. He was just the son of a wealthy businessman who was once extremely handsome, but now he was dressed in rags and unkempt!

Black blood flowed from his shoulder, but the man's eyes were surprisingly clear. He raised his hand with difficulty, but stopped before approaching his face. The blood in his mouth could not be stopped, but there was no hatred in his eyes And regret, only leaving him a word, the hand hangs down feebly.

He smiled wryly and said, "My lord said that he would only spoil me once in his life, but would he break his promise?"

On the wedding night that year, when he took off the red hijab, the man asked the same question with a smile on his face and anticipation. .

And his original answer was: "Yes, I have already opened my mouth, so naturally I won't break my promise!"