Chapter 67 Fighting back against Gu Ning

But when Gu Ning heard these words, he refused to buy it at all, and instead of dissipating his anger, it became more and more intense. He slapped him unceremoniously, and shouted angrily, "Get out of the way, can't you hear me? I want to go in, what can you do to me?"

The disciple of Yujian Palace was beaten to the side of the head, but he dared not speak out, and responded with a few words, but the tall figure firmly blocked Gu Ning Before, half a point refused to give in.

Angrying this young master is just suffering some flesh and blood, just a few slaps, he can still bear it, but angering the young suzerain, it cannot be solved by shedding a layer of skin. Comparing the two, Yu The two disciples of Sword Palace still decided to stick to their posts.

This made Gu Ning mad, he kicked and kicked the two disciples, showing off all his tricks and tricks, using everything he could.

Gu Ziqing heard the noise outside the room when she was in the room, and she frowned in confusion, feeling a little suspicious in her heart. After comforting her mother, she stood up and walked out slowly with the little milk wolf in her arms. go.

Pushing open the door, seeing the person in front of him, Gu Ziqing's body froze suddenly, she couldn't imagine that after so many years, he would meet Gu Ning again in this way.

When Gu Ning saw the person pushing the door, his pupils shrank even more, and his pupils widened in surprise.

Gu Ziqing, how could it be Gu Ziqing? He didn't stay in his side courtyard dutifully, how dare he appear in front of the public?

And the straight figure of that person, when did those legs get better? Who picked it up? Who actually has the guts, isn't it obvious that he is right with him?

This self-proclaimed slut should crawl on the ground, beg him, and then witness with pain and heartbreak that he snatched Ye Lingyun from him and took everything from him. The desolate eyes are the most refreshing for Gu Ning.

Gu Ning has never admitted that he has been jealous of Gu Ziqing since he was a child, jealous that that person has a good skin, good temperament, and good self-cultivation!

Why? Just an unfavorable legitimate son? How can I overwhelm him?

So he has been against Gu Ziqing since he was a child. As long as Gu Ziqing has it, he will snatch it all. His father, family business, lover, everything is his.

What's the use of having a good skin, good temperament and self-cultivation, or can't beat him everywhere? Being framed by him into that look that life would be worse than death is really satisfying.

Gu Ning thought that he was singing all the way and making great progress, but he didn't know that except for Ye Lingyun, Gu Ziqing had never paid attention to the rest.

Seeing that person standing in front of him with such an inconspicuous appearance, Gu Ning was almost mad, his eyes were flushed, and he didn't know where the strength came from, and suddenly pushed away the person in front of him. The disciple blocking the way rushed to Gu Ziqing angrily.

With a gloomy face, Gu Ning asked viciously: "Gu Ziqing, do you know where this place is, can you, a useless person, come here?" From the very beginning, Gu Ziqing has

never Gu Ning was afraid of him.

The reason why his body trembles and his limbs are stiff every time he sees him is also because he is worried that Brother Ye, who has made a promise to him, will have no more affection for this man.

Of course, there is also Gu Ziqing's ulterior motives. He deliberately disguised his worry about Ye Lingyun as his fear of Gu Ning, because he wanted to see how he, who obviously rejected Gu Ning, would Let Brother Ye make any choice, but fortunately, Brother Ye has never let him down.

Perhaps at the beginning, Gu Ziqing was still a bit apprehensive, but after so many days of getting along, Gu Ziqing was almost certain of Ye Lingyun's affection for her. Now that his Taoist couple ceremony with Brother Ye is about to be held, rashly Seeing Gu Ning appearing, it really feels like an eyesore no matter how you look at it.

In the beginning, it was because of his weak temper and being too indecisive that this person took advantage of the loopholes, but after being punished for hundreds of years, how could Gu Ziqing repeat the same mistakes?

Brother Ye is his, no one can take it away! !

Seeing such a disrespectful look suddenly appeared in the eyes of Gu Ziqing, who had been bullied by him to the point that he couldn't lift his head, Gu Ning was so angry that his blood surged after he was stunned for a while.

"I'm asking you, what is that look in your eyes? What? It's just that the legs have grown, and even the courage has grown? I can let Brother Yun interrupt it for the first time, and I can interrupt him for the second time. Hurry up, this is not a place for you to stay."

Gu Ning seemed to have no one in his eyes, and his tone was arrogant, but only he knew that at this moment, he was obviously a bit aggressive, and for some reason, there was always a faint hint of something in his heart. The seemingly uneasy feeling made him feel uneasy.

"Shut up, what kind of place is this place that allows you to act wildly? Loudly shouting and beating your disciples, you still have Yujian Palace in your eyes, but do you still care about Brother Ye's affection?" Gu Ziqing's warm eyebrows disappeared

, The whole person became sharp, raised his eyebrows, and scolded righteously.

Such awe-inspiring Gu Ziqing made Gu Ning, who had always had the upper hand, stupefied for a moment, and opened his mouth in a huff, not knowing how to respond.

For a moment, Gu Ning even felt that Gu Ziqing was the master of Yujian Palace, and he was just a clown, making a lot of ugly appearances in front of him.

Damn, how could this be? Gu Ning's eyes were poisonous, and he raised his head and glared angrily at Gu Ziqing who was standing on the steps. Gu Ziqing's condescending and dismissive expression completely broke the jealousy in Gu Ning's mind. The strings made his face, which was not very outstanding, become even more distorted.

From this point of view, of the two young masters, one is refined and the other has a ferocious face. Comparing the two, it is clear at a glance who is superior and who is inferior.

How dare? How dare this person talk to him in an admonishing tone, don't forget that he, Gu Ning, is the future young lady of Yujian Palace, and he, Gu Ziqing, is only worthy of prostrate in front of him, lingering on his last breath.

Anger made Gu Ning completely lose his mind, his expression was ruthless, one hand was clawed, and he grabbed this self-proclaimed slut towards Gu Ziqing's face without hesitation, watching me ruin your face, let me... Why do you still put on a conceited and dismissive look?

With a martial apprentice cultivation base and a junior alchemist, Gu Ziqing would not have the upper hand.

But the little milk wolf who has always been nestled in Gu Zi's arms, saw this scene, but his eyes lit up, and the corner of his mouth showed a piercing arc. It's very good, and the opportunity to do meritorious deeds has come.

The little milk wolf let out a warning cry from the depths of its throat, and then with a force on its hind legs, it flew away, opened its bloody mouth, and met Gu Ning's eagle-clawed hand.

The sudden appearance of the unknown creature surprised Gu Ning, and he wanted to withdraw his hand in panic, but it was too late.

The little milk wolf bit Gu Ning's wrist, despite being thrown around, but refused to let go, until a piece of flesh was torn off, and then retracted its sharp teeth contentedly.

"Bah bah bah, cough cough"

He spat out the human flesh in his mouth to the side with a look of disgust, and the wolf face of the little milk wolf showed a disgusting expression in a humanized way, as if he was buried by Gu Ning's meaty smell, feeling aggrieved He moved to Gu Ziqing's leg for comfort.

Gu Ziqing chuckled, leaned down, and patted the little milk wolf's head comfortingly, then tore off a piece of cuff without hesitation, and carefully wiped the blood dripping from the little milk wolf's mouth.

Being taken care of so intimately, the little milk wolf squinted his eyes in enjoyment, barking shamelessly.

This man is so gentle, how great would it be if he would be his godfather?

Gu Ning stood not far away, clutching his bleeding right hand with a ferocious expression, squinting his eyes, staring in the direction of the little milk wolf in surprise.

Why does this dog look so familiar? Although it has grown in size, it is obviously the dog that hurt him once on the day of the auction.

How could he appear here and still guard Gu Ziqing's side? Shouldn't he be the spirit beast of the person wearing the silver phoenix and golden phoenix masks?

At this moment, Gu Ning's heart is in a mess, and he can't figure out anything.

"Gu Ziqing, why did this dog appear by your side?" Since he couldn't figure it out, Gu Ning asked directly.

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing wiped off the blood around the little milk wolf's mouth in an unhurried manner, then straightened up unhurriedly, turned around slowly, the corners of Gu Ziqing's mouth twitched slightly, Chick: "Idiot."

This dog, this dog, this dog! ! !

The little milk wolf was furious when he heard this, and jumped in front of Gu Ziqing, arched his body, blew his fur, and barked in Gu Ning's direction.

You are the dog, your whole family is a dog, this young master is a mutated snow wolf, have you heard of the snow wolf? Turtle.

That idiot's disdain made Gu Ning's pupils shrink suddenly, and his heart actually felt a little bit terrified.

His intuition told him that Gu Ziqing had become different, but he couldn't figure out why it had become different? Who gave that person the chance and the courage to stand up?

Gu Ning has always been clear in his heart that Gu Ziqing has been swallowing his anger for a long time.

When I was young, it was to protect that person's mother, and when I grew up, it was to restore Ye Lingyun's feelings, so I endured all the humiliation and torture one by one, and never resisted.

But this is what Gu Ning hates the most. Even if Gu Ziqing is humbled to the dust, he is only facing Ye Lingyun, not him.

He ran to that person time and time again to show off and show off, but he couldn't get a caring look, as if he was a funny clown who directed and acted himself, and couldn't get into the eyes of that person.

This simply made Gu Ning furious, that's why he slandered and framed him in front of Ye Lingyun time and time again.

I can't make you suffer, so I will let you, who you love the most, bring you pain. I have to admit that Gu Ning succeeded, but the joy of success has not been enjoyed for long, and that person has become like this again Everything is low-grade, but my self-important and arrogant appearance appears in front of him, which really makes people grit their teeth with hatred.