Chapter 109 Named Jinbao

And Gu Ziqing then only accepted the wood spirit gourd and white grass ginseng that were useful for her alchemy. The rest, although precious, were not scarce.

Staring at the mouse beast for a while, Gu Ziqing turned his head and asked Ye Lingyun, "Brother Ye, can I keep this treasure hunting mouse by my side? Its abilities will definitely be of great use to us in the future." , and, this little guy seems to be very good at performing farce."

Ye Lingyun hesitated for a moment after hearing this, and then agreed.

For the sake of his ability to please Ziqing, it's not impossible to stay with him!

Taking a step forward, Ye Lingyun picked up the mouse beast's neck, forcibly slashed his claws, took a drop of mouse beast's blood essence, refined and condensed it, and injected it into Gu Ziqing's dantian.

This is a forced contract. From then on, if the mouse escapes privately, Gu Ziqing only needs to put the refined blood on the pill fire to roast the escaped spirit beast, and if it does not return in time , will eventually explode and die.

After being unceremoniously thrown on the ground, the screaming rat beast rolled up, holding its little paws and blowing.

At this moment, it already has a faint connection with the great beauty, which is enough for him to understand that he was forcibly signed.

Although he was somewhat reluctant, the mouse beast also resigned to his fate. Anyway, he was alone and wandering all over the world. He just hoped that his master would be gentle and not squeeze it too hard.

Kneeling down again, and patting the furry head of the mouse beast, Gu Ziqing said with a light smile, "How about calling you Jinbao from now on? The homonym of Zhaocaijinbao, Jinbao?" Huh

? Campbell? Shushou blinked his small eyes, and after understanding, he nodded happily.

He likes this name, it suits its temperament so much, he thought he was mighty and domineering, and shook the mouse hair on his face, Jin Bao's hind limbs exerted force, and he jumped up happily on the spot.

You are a rat beast, not a rabbit demon, what are you dancing for? Qing Cang cast a disdainful glance at Jin Bao, very contemptuous.

Gu Ziqing was amused by Jinbao, and then glanced at the treasures of heaven and earth, smiling, and said boldly: "You can put away your treasures in that place by yourself, and follow me from now on. I've treated you badly, and I'm sure I'll make you plump and plump than now."

Hearing this, Qing Cang curled his lips in disapproval, plumper than now? Can I still watch it?

Jin Bao didn't care about other people's gazes, in his opinion, the one who was being eaten was his mother.

After receiving the permission, Jin Bao ran up to the treasures of heaven and earth, one paw at a time, desperately stuffing it into his mouth as if he was afraid that the treasure would be snatched away, stretching his neck and staring. After a while, a baby disappeared on the spot.

Joyfully running back to Gu Ziqing's side, Jin Bao hopped hard, hooked one of Gu Ziqing's fingers, and hugged him affectionately.

It's great that he met a gentle and generous master, but luckily he wasn't assigned to that bad-tempered wolf, otherwise this life would be really hard to live through.

They successfully recovered a treasure hunting mouse. Ye Lingyun and Gu Ziqing's trip was a great harvest. A group of people looked at the sky and decided to leave the secret realm before the trial ground was closed.

Lan Ling'er put the blue berries back into her storage bag, turned around and followed the footsteps of Gu Ziqing and Ye Lingyun bouncing around.

Only Qing Cang and Jin Bao were left, one wolf and one mouse, staring wide-eyed in place.

In fact, Jin Bao felt sorry for his own blue berries. He saved such a little treasure after guarding for several years, and was given away by the prodigal master all at once.

With small ears hanging on his head, Jin Bao was a little listless, and sighed anthropomorphically, Jin Bao pulled his calf, and was just about to keep up with his master's pace, but was blocked by a wolf shadow.

Taking a few steps back vigilantly, Jin Bao fell to the ground, gritted his teeth in pain, and looked at the huge figure in front of him with dissatisfaction, which could completely cover its small body in the shadow.

With two yells of 'Zhi Zhi', Jin Bao lacked confidence.

What does this wolf want? Couldn't it be because he was signed a contract by the master, so he wanted to show him off before he had time to compete for favor in front of the master, right?

Qingcang exhaled a powerful airflow from his moist nose, blowing Jinbao's soft and shiny, very stylish mouse fur into a mess. With his messy hair on top, Jinbao held his breath, his small eyes rolled around, but it was Not daring to move at all, he saw the wolf slowly stretching out a huge wolf paw in his direction. Jin Bao thought it was about to be slapped again, so he raised his small paw to block in front of him in horror. closed his eyes.

But the pain didn't come for a long time, and Jin Bao's nose moved, as if he smelled a familiar and alluring aroma.

Tentatively opening his eyes, Jin Bao saw what was in the wolf's paw through the gap in the hair!

Blue berries? Isn't this the biggest blue berry in his collection? How could it be in the hands of this evil wolf? Could it be that when the master asked him to give it away, he secretly hid one?

Heh heh heh, he got caught, right? If he dares to photograph it again, let's see how it will sue its owner after a while.

Jin Bao seemed to have confidence, he put down his little paw angrily, and stretched his neck provocatively towards Qing Cang, his small and dark eyes were full of fighting spirit to admit defeat.

Qingcang didn't understand why this rat beast who was always shy suddenly had the courage to fight against him, but he didn't want to pursue it. Since the little daddy recognized him, he would treat it like a younger brother in the future .

No way, wolves are such a creature, their nature is like this. You can be disdainful and arrogant towards outsiders, just like treating Lan Ling'er, but towards your family, you have to protect it with your life.

Tilting his head in doubt, Qing Cang asked inexplicably: "Why? Don't you like it? I just hid it for you when I saw your heartache. If you don't want it, I'll give it to Linger The fairy?"

What? Is this... is this reserved for him? There seems to be something wrong with its ears, and Jin Bao took his little paws to pick out his little furry ears in a dawdly manner, and squinted at Qing Cang suspiciously, with a look of disbelief.

Seeing Jin Bao's expression, Qing Cang was a little annoyed.

When I treated it badly, I would nod and bow every time I saw him, flattering and bowing, but this time I treated it well, but I began to doubt him.

A cold light flashed in the depths of Qing Cang's strange eyes, and the next moment, he stretched out his claws, held Jin Bao's head, opened his small mouth, and stuffed the blue berry forcibly. go in.

"Cough, cough, cough, cough..."

Jin Bao was so choked that he almost rolled his eyes, kicked his legs vigorously, and managed to swallow the blue berries stuck in his neck.

"squeak, squeak"

Jin Bao was tossed half to death, his two small black eyes were full of tears, and he glanced at Qing Cang in fear. The next moment, he opened his legs and wanted to run, but Qing Cang held his tail with his paw.

The wind was blowing under his feet, but he still stayed where he was, Jin Bao got a little anxious, turned around, and wanted to give Qing Cang a paw, if you don't give you some strength, look, you really treat me like a sick mouse!

But at the next moment, Qing Cang lifted his tail into the air. His short legs and claws fluttered desperately, but he couldn't cause any substantial damage to Qing Cang.

After tossing for a while, Jin Bao soon lost his strength, stuck out his tongue, and let himself hang upside down in mid-air.

Master, come and save me, if you don't care, the lovely Jinbao will be played to death by this evil wolf!

The corner of Qingcang's mouth curled up into a nasty smile, and he swung Jinbao's small tail vigorously in mid-air, until Jinbao's eyes circled and he almost foamed at the mouth before stopping.

Carefully put the soft and chubby body in his mouth, Qing Cang glanced at the direction Gu Ziqing and Ye Lingyun left, and with a strong foot, he flew into the air in an instant, and came to Gu Ziqing again with a leap. Behind him, he followed the pace of a group of three people.

After waking up from the dizziness, Jin Bao found himself in the wolf's mouth, and his limbs became stiff with fright, but after a while, he realized that the wolf had no intention of harming it, and he was completely relieved.

Although being held in the mouth is very cheap, but there is such a free transportation labor, why not use it? He is very lazy.

It's just that one day I must climb onto the head of this wolf and trample it under my feet, instead of just being bitten in the mouth and being thrown around.

Jin Bao rolled his small black eyes twice, and swore secretly in his heart.

No monsters dared to block the way along the way, they were just a few evil stars, monsters in the secret realm, wishing to send these Buddhas away as soon as possible.

Outside the trial site at this moment, the head, elders, and various law enforcement directors of the Yulan Fengzong have gathered, all of whom have serious expressions on their faces. Of course, Lan Qinghai is the most anxious among them.

The jade tablet of the sect's chief disciple Bai Mingfeng has been shattered, which means that this disciple with unlimited potential has somehow died in the trial ground. This is enough to show that this trial is extremely dangerous.

Even if we put this aside, what worries him the most is his precious daughter Lan Linger. The jade tags of the disciples he sent to protect her are all broken, and only his daughter's jade tag is still intact. It is unlikely that the child will perish, but if he has not seen anyone, he is worried after all.

Wandering anxiously at the exit of the secret realm, Lan Qinghai was sweating anxiously all over his body.

At this moment, there was a flash of light in the secret place, and the next moment, under the astonished eyes of everyone, a bright red Gale Crane shot straight into the sky at an astonishing speed, and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Immediately, Lan Ling'er's figure came out from the exit of the secret realm, but her eyes were red. After seeing Lan Qinghai's figure, she threw herself into his arms crying and wailed.

Lan Qinghai frowned distressedly, thinking that her precious daughter was frightened in the secret realm, but no matter how he asked, Lan Linger just shed tears and shook her head without answering.

Helpless, Lan Qinghai could only rack her brains to comfort her, but she didn't realize that the reason why Lan Ling'er was crying was because she knew that maybe she would never be able to see her gentle brother again.

Looking nostalgicly at the sky, Lan Ling'er grew up in an instant.

I really hope that the fate with big brother is not over, and we can meet again in the future! At that time, she will appear in front of big brother with a brand new look, but I just hope that at that time, big brother still has a vague impression of her in his memory, so I don't dare to expect too much, as long as it is vague.

After all, it was the first relationship she gave when she first fell in love. Even if it was impossible to be together, Lan Linger hoped that Gu Ziqing could remember her, as long as she remembered.