Chapter 226-230

Chapter 226 It's your own fault

 With a "snap", Hong Chengrui slammed the sachet off in a panic, then roughly pulled Hong Wan'er who was stunned by fright aside, and flew away in a hurry.

I have to say, he was scared, he really destroyed that person with his own hands, he really pulled that person off the high altar, but why was he so flustered? Terrified and scared!

Jiang Rongzhi looked at the empty palm, and was completely stunned in place. In the hazy eyes, only the man and his wife were dressed in bright red wedding robes and their backs without nostalgia. From the beginning to the end, they never looked back.

That person... lied to him? Even if he is no longer unattainable, that person is still unwilling to give up everything and choose him back!

Yes, after so many years of deliberation, isn't it just for the current status and women? How could he give up everything he had so hard to get because of a person he hated?

It was because he was too stupid and naive, thinking that there would be room for change if he paid.

Sitting in a pool of blood under the amazed and puzzled eyes of everyone, Jiang Rongzhi's face was neither sad nor happy, as if he had lost his soul.

At this moment, the tendon in his right hand has been broken, and he will no longer be able to touch his beloved medicine cauldron. Blood seeps out of his jade wrist continuously, dyeing his plain white robe dark red. Like a wedding gown.

It's just that what he attended was not a wedding, but a funeral, to bury his wishful thinking and self-indulgence for many years.

What the man didn't know was that the sachet contained the branches and leaves of the Lianli tree that he picked by himself. He was shy to speak, so he could only tell the man in this euphemistic and ridiculous way.

There are trees in the mountains, and there are branches in the trees, and the heart is pleasing to the king, and the king does not know it!

I like you, but it's a pity that you never know that in your heart, I, Jiang Rongzhi, have always been just a tool, and the only value is to use it!

After all, it is because I don't know people clearly, and I have fallen to this point, no wonder anyone! It's my fault!

After the man's back disappeared, the smile on Jiang Rongzhi's face also subsided little by little. The second young master of the Jiang family who was always gentle and polite and treated others with a smile, will never smile again from today on!

His vision became more and more hazy, and his consciousness became more and more blurred. Before the man could turn around, he was completely plunged into darkness.

When Jiang Tiancheng arrived after hearing the news, he saw his most beloved younger brother, paralyzed in a pool of blood and unconscious under the eyes of everyone with different expressions. Jiang Rongzhi's face was pale and bloodless, and his white robe Instead, it was bloodstained.

Seeing this scene, Jiang Tiancheng's pupils shrank suddenly, his anger was out of control, and he flew forward, carefully hugged Jiang Rongzhi, who was unconscious due to excessive blood loss in the pool of blood, into his arms, and then his fingers trembled and danced With that, he tapped Jiang Rongzhi's important acupuncture points to prevent the blood from leaking out of his body again.

Looking at Jiang Rongzhi's bloody wrist, the veins on Jiang Tiancheng's forehead popped out, his eyes turned red with anger, and his whole body exuded a chill.

The dark eyes swept across his body coldly, Jiang Tiancheng clenched his fists tightly, and the blood vessels on his arms swelled. He wished he could slaughter the entire Hong family with his own hands, and slaughtered all the alchemists who sat idly by for fear of causing trouble to the upper body. Of course, The most damned among them is Hong Chengrui, the so-called young master of the Hong family.

He thought he had reminded Rong Zhi that Mao Mao was not a simple person, his thoughts were hidden too deep, and he was too vicious, so he told Rong Zhi not to expose all his weaknesses to him, but Rong Zhi refused to listen and laughed instead. He is too worrying! As a result, in the end, she really fell down on him, suffered a loss, and fell into this miserable state of life and death!

Rong Zhi saved him, treated him kindly, and even fell in love with him for this white-eyed wolf who didn't want to die. What happened in the end, did he get this kind of cruel treatment?

He killed Rongzhi, who was recognized as the number one genius in the medicine world, who liked to play with medicinal herbs since he was a child, and never had the chance to refine elixirs! Zhao Bufan stumbled and moved his short legs, followed closely behind Jiang Tiancheng. Seeing the scene in front of him, his face turned pale with fright, and he calmed down on the spot for a long time before mustering up the courage to hug him from behind. Jiang Tiancheng's lean waist. On the verge of being scared to cry by such a

gloomy Jiang Tiancheng, Zhao Bufan took a deep breath, his round eyes were filled with tears, and asked softly in disbelief: "Brother Tiancheng, Rongzhi...Rongzhi him...?"

At these words, Jiang Tiancheng remained silent for a long time with red eyes, then lowered his eyes, and replied through gritted teeth: "Bufan, Rongzhi's tendon in his hand has been cut, and I'm afraid he won't be able to make alchemy anymore!" What

? Can't make alchemy anymore? how so? This is too cruel for Rong Zhi who loves alchemy!

Zhao Bufan froze, his eyes wide open, unable to believe it for a long time, and he spoke again after a while, but his voice was already stained with tears.

"Why did this happen? Who did it? Rong Zhi has such a good personality? How could anyone have the heart to treat him like this?"

After hearing this, Jiang Tiancheng's eyes were gloomy, and he opened his mouth, wanting to spit out that person's name, but he felt like saying If you come out, you will dirty your mouth, so in the end you swallowed those disgusting words.

Looking at the Hong family with a ferocious face for the last time, taking the bright red festive look into his eyes, Jiang Tiancheng snorted coldly, turned around and left the Hong family with Jiang Rongzhi and Zhao Bufan, and returned to the Jiang family.

From now on, the Jiang family and the Hong family will be cut off, and they will never die. One day, he will make the Hong family pay for what Hong Chengrui has done, and let the entire Hong family be buried with his brother's dead right hand!

After Jiang Tiancheng and his group left, everyone watching in the Hong family's compound also left the venue one after another. The young master of the Jiang family's eyes just now were so terrifying that they all had the feeling of being strangled by the god of death just now. Illusion, now that I am lucky enough to have escaped a catastrophe, I can't stay in Hong's house for a long time.

At the end of the song, people left, people went to the sky, and just now there were people coming and going, and the bustling Hong family almost became deserted in a moment. At this moment, a thunder flashed across the medicine world, which has always been clear and sunny. Immediately afterwards, it began to rain heavily.

The splashing raindrops fell on the blood-stained soil, splashing a cloud of dust and a pungent bloody smell, and the sachet left in the grass was completely wet, and the lotus leaf that was originally imprisoned The mouth is scattered, revealing half of the even tree branches hidden deep inside, washed mercilessly by the rain!

At this moment, a bright red figure suddenly flew over from a distance. Because of being too flustered, Hong Chengrui's long fiery red hair stuck to his neck in such a mess, but at this moment, he was already Don't care about it.

A pair of eyes had already lost the viciousness and tyranny just now. Hong Chengrui searched around in a panic, until he found the exquisite sachet that was half buried in the rainwater and was already stolen in the dark red mud.

As if he had discovered a rare treasure, Hong Chengrui carefully held it in his palm, his arms trembling uncontrollably.

A small half of a branch and leaf was exposed in the sachet, and Hong Chengrui carefully pulled it out, only to realize that it was actually a twig.

Put it in the palm of your hand and check it repeatedly until a line of beautiful small characters engraved on the bottom came into view. Hong Chengrui's body became stiff and cold for a moment, as if all his strength had been taken away by someone, and he fell back paralyzed.

Even the tree branch in his palm couldn't hold it, and fell to the ground flutteringly, and was finally smashed deeply into the blood-bubbled soil by the rain.

At the root of the Lianli branch, there are only six small characters engraved.

Not complicated, not redundant, simple and direct six small characters.

Maomao, my heart pleases you!

It was like a needle piercing deeply into Hong Chengrui's heart, making him tremble with pain, and cold sweat dripping on his forehead!

Pleased with me? How can it be? Don't you want to marry a beautiful wife? Isn't it impatient? How could you please me?

You must be taking revenge on me, aren't you? Revenge that I use you, revenge that I slander you, that's why I came up with this despicable method, just to make me regret it?

Did you think I would be fooled? Am I, Hong Chengrui, such an easy-to-deceive person? I have always been the only one who pretended to be in front of you. You tried to lie to me, but there was no way!

The scenes just now were replaying in my mind non-stop, the desperate and unwilling eyes of the man, the pale and stubborn face, and the hope and anticipation after breaking the hand tendon without hesitation with the broken stone in his hand. .

Hong Chengrui, are you blind? Brother Rongzhi likes you, can't you see it? How can you be crazy and blame all the friendship for so many years as taking advantage of it?

You, who are blinded by your obsessions, have never noticed it? Compared to Brother Rongzhi's liking for you, your possessiveness towards that person has reached the point of insanity! Even if that person looks at others more than once, he will lose his temper, and if that person smiles at others, it will easily drive you crazy!

Just because you refused to admit defeat, you uttered cruel words, and when you hurt yourself all over your body, you will even hurt the person who loves you completely!

Like a sudden stroke, Hong Chengrui stood up in a panic, crawled to the pool of blood, and stroked out the twig with trembling hands. Looking at the twig with blood in his palm, Hong Chengtui suddenly collapsed. Covering your face with your hands, crying like a child in the drifting heavy rain!

But this time, no one reached out to pat him on the back, no one showed an anxious face, and asked with concern, "Maomao, is someone bullying you again?" He is a bloodthirsty

bat that lives in the dark and never sees him Sunshine, just waiting to die of mold in the gloom, it was the man who descended from the sky to redeem him, gave him sunshine, gave him warmth, and saved him with that gentle smile!

And in the end, it was he who destroyed all of this with his own hands.

It was clear that the sky was bright and bright, but darkness enveloped him again. Hong Chengrui's eyes were red, and he was panting desperately. The sharp pain in his chest oppressed him and he was about to suffocate!

But who is to blame for all this? Everything is his own fault!