Chapter 195-200

Chapter 196 Transformation of the little sheep

  Laughing belly cramps, and the expression on his face is also twitching a little uncontrollably, if it's not for the lack of strength, Gu Ziqing really wants to beat Ye Lingyun to death!

Ye Lingyun is happy now, so naturally she has to be courteous. She pinches Gu Ziqing's arms and legs. I don't know, but I thought Gu Ziqing led a servant to serve her by her side!

"Okay, my stomach doesn't hurt anymore. Now we have reached the chasm, and you haven't told me how to cross it?"

Gu Ziqing rolled her eyes, patted Ye Lingyun's big hand away, and stepped from the soft couch. Get up.

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun wanted to tease Gu Ziqing.

Raising his head, he glanced solemnly at the fog-like insect-eating swarm in the distance, Ye Lingyun shook his head helplessly, and said in a heavy voice: "There is no other way, I can only endure it and wade through! This worm is so small, let's hurry over there, it won't be able to eat too much of our meat!"

What? Just break in like this? Can't eat much? It hurts even if you take a bite!

Besides, who knows what's going on inside? If something goes wrong and delays the time, wouldn't it be gnawed into a pile of bones?

When Ye Lingyun spoke, Gu Ziqing always believed in it!

"Brother Ye really wants to do this? I'm afraid it's not appropriate to rush in. We can take a long detour, although it will take some time." Gu Ziqing realized the seriousness of the situation, and stood beside Ye Lingyun, frowning. Not very sure aloud to persuade.

After Ye Lingyun heard this, she turned her head, took a deep look at Gu Ziqing, and insisted on her decision.

"Stop talking, let's go this way!"

"But..." Gu Ziqing still didn't agree.

But before he could finish his explanation, Ye Lingyun interrupted him!

"No but, let's go this way!" Ye Lingyun said firmly and decisively.

The frown became tighter and tighter. After staring at Ye Lingyun for a while, Gu Ziqing slowly relaxed her eyebrows, then sighed softly, leaned down, grabbed the jade pendant hanging from her waist into her palm, and stretched out a With one hand, he tightened Ye Lingyun's sleeve robe.

"Brother Ye, can't this spirit beast space hold people? Come in! I'll think of a way!"

Ye Lingyun lowered his eyes and looked at the white hands on his sleeve robe. After hearing this, he couldn't say anything. Ziwei Ziqing's words are ambiguous, think of a way? What do you think? Are you going through it alone? Do you really think this insect eater is a vegetarian? Not to mention this group, even if one gets into the skin, it is enough to make life worse than death!

His eyes flickered for a moment, but Ye Lingyun suddenly said, "Oh? If I go in, Ziqing will bear it alone? Aren't you afraid of pain?" Hearing Ye Lingyun's eager tone,

Gu Ziqing felt a little heartbroken. He originally thought that , this person will at least argue with him. Although he will definitely not change his decision in the end, it will inevitably make people feel disheartened if he agrees like this!

"I'm afraid... I'm afraid, but it doesn't matter, just pass it!" Gu Ziqing's eyes dimmed, and she replied in a low voice.

It's not that he hasn't suffered and suffered! It doesn't matter how painful it is, it will always endure!

Her expression was a little lonely, but her tone was extremely firm. Gu Ziqing didn't know what was wrong with her, but she was blunt and very uncomfortable! But the hand that was holding Ye Lingyun's sleeve robe didn't intend to take it back. When he was waiting to be dealt with, the jade hand was suddenly grasped by Ye Lingyun!

"Stupid thing, just kidding, even if you really want to endure the pain, it's not your turn to be in the limelight, just stick to my side, if you want to do this kind of thing, why do you have to do it for your husband? "

When he said this, Ye Lingyun didn't know what tone he should use, he really loved, annoyed and helpless towards Gu Ziqing!

Hugging Gu Ziqing into his arms, Ye Lingyun rubbed the top of Gu Ziqing's hair fiercely with his big hands, then bent down again, and gently kissed the man's temples.

This is his wife, Ye Lingyun has to confirm it almost every day, he didn't cherish it in the last life, but he can get it back in this life, how lucky is that! Even if he is allowed to sit down and enter reincarnation, he is willing to be reincarnated as this person in the next life as a cow or a horse!

That's right, it's just willing, anyway, cattle and horses can still cultivate into demons, and then they will take this person as their own?

Ye Lingyun's small thoughts and small abacus are like 'singing'!

But after hearing Ye Lingyun's explanation, Gu Ziqing felt relieved and at the same time was speechless!

tease him? Why is this person getting more and more childish? Obviously his brother Ye was not like this at the beginning!

"Then the teasing is over now, brother Ye, shouldn't it be time for you to talk about your own thoughts?" Gu Ziqing said in a chilly voice, casting a sideways glance at the man.

"Hey, don't be annoyed, I'll just say it, Ziqing listens to my analysis, right?" With a sneer, Ye Lingyun articulated his thoughts.

"This insect eater is within the five elements. He can breathe in water, bathe in fire, gnaw wood, drill soil, and eat gold. Since the power of the five elements can't help him, then use the spirit outside the five elements to kill him." Let's deal with it with all our strength, presumably ice, thunder, and wind should all be able to play a role!"

Ye Lingyun clearly read these words in the ancient books describing spirit beasts, but at this moment, he picked them up and took them as his own point of view, speaking clearly and logically, just to gain Gu Ziqing's adoring and affirming eyes!

Seeing Ye Lingyun beaming with joy and begging for praise, Gu Ziqing became suspicious and muttered in his heart!

"Brother Ye, did you analyze this yourself? Is it reliable?" Gu Ziqing glanced at Ye Lingyun suspiciously.

Gu Ziqing's eyebrows and eyes are full of amorous feelings, even the expression of disbelief is very attractive!

"You don't believe me? You don't believe me? Gu Ziqing, you are so courageous!" After hearing this, Ye Lingyun suddenly put on a straight face, bluffing and threatening.

But Gu Ziqing didn't like him, she just used lies to fool him, and what she said now is also very suspicious.

Seeing that Gu Ziqing didn't take his words seriously at all, Ye Lingyun was a little annoyed, and the next moment, he directly hugged Gu Ziqing by the waist and carried it on his shoulders.

"I think it's better to go in this wood spirit forest later. My wife is too suspicious. Let's go to bed and discuss it first, so as to dispel my lady's doubts!" ​​After saying this, Ye Lingyun actually pretended to return Lie down on the back of the Gale Crane!

This person, when he was in Yulan Fengzong, said that time was running out and he couldn't stay any longer, and he was about to leave in a hurry. Is there time now? Because of such a trivial matter, you have left the serious business behind?

"Okay, okay, can't I trust you? Let me down quickly, the business is important!" Helpless, Gu Ziqing had no choice but to compromise, and was once again defeated in front of Ye Lingyun!

"Does that Ziqing really believe me?" Ye Lingyun said with a smirk on his face, resolutely!

"I told you I believed it, let me down quickly!"

"The attitude is not sincere, say it again! Let my husband feel your sincerity!" Raising his hand to pat the tip of Gu Ziqing's buttocks, Ye Lingyun hugged him and walked around on the spot, and said aggressively.

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing's eyes flashed coldly, and after a moment of silence, she spoke with humiliation: "Brother Ye, Ziqing shouldn't disbelieve you, no matter what you say in the future, Ziqing will believe you." , can you let me down first?" When she said a few words, it was like coaxing a child, Gu Ziqing had to spend a lot of effort to force herself not to gnash her teeth.

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun couldn't hide the smug look on Ye Lingyun's face because he succeeded in playing tricks.

"It's more or less the same, Ziqing has to remember, or if you commit another crime in the future, you will be dealt with according to the family law!" After finishing speaking mercilessly, Ye Lingyun hugged the man again and walked around before lightly put the person down.

The first thing Gu Ziqing did when her feet hit the ground was to clenched her fists, put them to her lips, and breathed out. Then she opened her eyes and greeted Ye Lingyun mercilessly with her fist-like fists. For a more fragile abdomen.

It never occurred to Ye Lingyun that his always docile and pleasant wife would actually get rough on him after being annoyed?

Eyes widened in shock, Ye Lingyun squatted down in pain, unable to speak a word while hugging his stomach.

Gu Ziqing has a good grasp of her own strength. With that person's cultivation base, it is impossible to love this person. Knowing that this person is acting to win his heart, Gu Ziqing snorted coldly, raised her leg, He kicked Ye Lingyun's arched spine, and said angrily, "Get up, why pretend to be dead? I think you should be the one who should be dealt with by the family law. If you don't leave, I will I crossed the chasm by myself!"

Ye Lingyun, who was still pretending to be dead, frowned when he heard this, and couldn't tell what it was like in his heart.

If I had to describe it in one sentence, it would be that the little sheep that I was protecting in my palm suddenly transformed into a wolf with a big tail one day, and then slapped me in turn, not to mention how stuffy I was!

Standing up suddenly, Ye Lingyun suddenly stretched out his hand, grabbed Gu Ziqing's head, and gnawed hard on that eloquent little mouth.

"You are becoming more and more arrogant!"

At this point, Ye Lingyun didn't say whether arrogance is good or not, nor did he say whether he likes it or not, so he pulled Gu Zi up Su Shou, who is full of love, is walking towards the direction of the chasm!

Feeling the slight pain remaining at the corner of his mouth, he lowered his head to see that his hand was tightly held by that person without leaving any gaps. The unique warmth from Ye Lingyun's body was transmitted to his heart through his arms, which made Gu Ziqing easily aroused. Mouth.

Since you don't say it, then I'll take it as your favorite! I will definitely use this method more in the future, so that you can 'like it'. Gu Ziqing secretly thought of it!

In fact, Ye Lingyun doesn't like to be arrogant, but because the arrogant person is Gu Ziqing, that's why he likes it! Even for it, fascinated!