Chapter 21 Love the Wrong Person

"Brother Ye, is that you? You came to see me, and you are finally willing to look back at me!" Gu Ziqing cried out in grief.

"Ziqing, I'm here, don't be afraid." Ye Lingyun embraced Gu Ziqing who was trembling all over, and patted his back pityingly.

After Gu Ziqing's emotions gradually calmed down, Ye Lingyun looked at the right time and said, "Ziqing, I'm asking you something, you must answer me truthfully, do you hear me?

" , was taken aback for a moment, and then nodded slightly after a while.

"Okay, then let me ask you, when I was thirteen years old, the boy I met at Gu's house, was it you or Gu Ning?" Hearing

Ye Lingyun's question, Gu Ziqing's whole body trembled, her teeth clenched tightly. Biting her lower lip, tears welled up in her eyes.

"Speak, why don't you speak? What does silence mean? Is it you or Gu Ning?" Seeing Gu Ziqing's silence, Ye Lingyun asked eagerly.

He already vaguely had the answer in his heart, all he needed was an affirmation.

Gu Ziqing lowered her head, her hands slipped from Ye Lingyun's neck, and then tightly wrapped around the hem of her clothes, and said with difficulty: "Is it me or him? Is this important?" "

Important Of course it's important." Ye Lingyun frowned, and replied without hesitation: "That's the person I've decided on for the rest of my life since I was a child, and I always want to know who he is?" "Is that so, if I

say That boy is Gu Ning, and you will immediately return to his side?" Gu Ziqing raised his head slowly, looked at the person in front of him with tears in his eyes, and said with a sad expression.

After hearing this, Ye Lingyun suffocated for breath, and just stood there in a daze, silent!

What if that young man is Gu Ning? Will he rebuild the old with Gu Ning? What kind of problem is this? It is simply a fantasy!

He has seen through Gu Ning's true face a long time ago. If the boy in his childhood is really Gu Ning, then he is young and frivolous, and he doesn't know people well. After going through hardships and being reborn, how can he repeat the same mistakes? In this life, the one Ye Lingyun wants to take care of and accompany him for the rest of his life will only be him, Gu Ziqing!

Seeing Ye Lingyun's silence, Gu Ziqing's eyes became more and more sad and desperate. He was about to speak, but Ye Lingyun, who had reacted, preempted him.

Ye Lingyun clamped Gu Ziqing's chin with one hand, lifted it forcefully, touched his forehead to Gu Ziqing's forehead, and replied formally and solemnly: "I will repeat it for the last time, from now on From now on, with Ye Lingyun's body, I only wish to protect Gu Ziqing's longevity and worry-free life! If there is any disobedience, the thunder will strike, and the body will die." It

is me and not me, which shows that Ye Lingyun is already a little angry!

"Ziqing, can you trust me? Are you still willing to trust me?" Ye Lingyun's eyes were stubborn and crazy, like a trapped wild animal, betting everything and leaving no way out.

"Brother Ye, I... I don't believe you, I just, I just don't dare to confirm it, why all of a sudden..." Gu Ziqing was a little flustered and didn't know how to explain it.

"It didn't come suddenly, I just saw the truth clearly, and I don't want to be deceived anymore, so, Ziqing, tell me, you should be the one I want to marry, right?" Ye Lingyun asked with reddened eyes .

"Yes, Brother Ye, it's me, it's always been me." Gu Ziqing's tears could no longer be stopped, dripping down her face and chin.