Chapter 216-220

Chapter 216

   In the days before the Alchemy Dao Competition, Gu Ziqing spent all his research on new alchemy recipes. He took this alchemy Dao Competition very seriously and must be foolproof, so he revised the new alchemy recipes in his mind. Lieutenant General had envisioned the refining process countless times.

After all, there is no lesson learned from the past. After Gu Ziqing considered all possible accidents in the refining process, and came up with countermeasures, she was slightly relieved!

Now everything is ready, only the east wind is owed!

And this gust of east wind didn't make Gu Ziqing wait too long, so it blew over!

At noon on this day, there was a sudden knock on the door of Gu Ziqing's room. The person who came to visit rashly this time was a servant from the main house of the Gu family. He came here just to convey Gu Ruoliang's wishes. Three days later, there will be a grand meeting in the pharmaceutical industry— ——The alchemy competition is over, I hope that Gu Ziqing can set off with the Patriarch of the Gu family to the venue of the competition, which is the highest peak in the medicine world-the top of the Lingyao Mountain!

Gu Ziqing naturally readily agreed, but what was slightly different from Gu Ruoliang's original intention was that Gu Ziqing was dragging his family along, Ye Lingyun wrapped in a black cloak, and Qing Cang, who looked like a teenager , and the little slippery Xiliuer will report together.

Gu Ruoliang led all the seniors of the Gu family, standing on top of a flying magic weapon---a huge medicine cauldron with jet black body and wings, looking forward to Gu Ziqing who has been reluctant to show up for so long!

That is their Gu family's hope this time, a young alchemist who can refine high-grade top-quality pills is a genius who can compete with the young master of the Hong family, so naturally he can't be neglected!

Although I haven't fully figured out whether Gu Ziqing is an enemy or a friend, and what kind of plans she has to join the Gu family, but for the current Gu family, there is no choice at all.

The talents of the younger generation are withered, if you don't put your hope on Gu Ziqing, this alchemy contest will probably be ridiculed by the other three major families, and the consequence is that the Gu family will withdraw from the ranks of the four major alchemy families. Since then, she has completely declined. This kind of result is unacceptable to Gu Ruoliang.

The Gu family is the crystallization of his life's painstaking efforts, so even if it is a gamble, he must win a chance for the Gu family!

Amid everyone's expectations, Gu Ziqing finally came late, not because he was putting on airs, but because an accident happened during this period, that is, the big milky white egg that Qing Cang always carried with him suddenly cracked a piece. They thought it was Jin Bao who was about to break out of the shell, so they all waited around the dome full of expectations, but after waiting for a long time, except for that crack, there was little movement nothing!

Helpless, Qing Cang only had a wry smile on his face, and tied the giant egg to his waist again, and then hurried to the starting point with Gu Ziqing and his party, but of course it was inevitable that he was late!

Some of the seniors in the Gu family are more straightforward, so they will naturally show dissatisfaction, but Gu Ziqing didn't bother to explain, anyway, there will be a day when he confesses everything sooner or later, and he is not in a hurry! But of course there must be some politeness. I saw Gu Ziqing leaned over slightly, cupped her hands and apologized respectfully: "Ziqing has something to delay me a little bit, so I came late and made all the seniors wait for a long time. I really shouldn't do it." "

Hmph, thanks to your self-consciousness! You actually let so many of us wait for you alone!" A big man with a rough face and a beard glared at him, sarcastically.

Seeing this scene, Gu Ruoliang hurriedly blocked the big man behind him, and smiled at Gu Ziqing, inviting him kindly: "It's okay, I didn't wait too long, Elder Man has such a temper, I hope Gu Xiaoyou Don't worry about it, please hurry up and get on the flying magic weapon, it's time for us to set off!"

Seeing that the patriarch protected this arrogant and unknown younger generation so much, Elder Man couldn't say anything more, although he felt aggrieved in his heart, he just blew his beard angrily, and gave Gu Ziqing a vicious look! Gu Ziqing didn't take it to heart at first, but felt that this pretty elder had a very forthright personality!

No more words, Gu Ziqing dragged his family and took the lead, and simply used the flying magic weapon. Such a self-assessment naturally attracted a burst of blank stares and dissatisfaction, but Gu Ziqing chose to ignore it automatically, just pretending not to look at it. arrive.

This flying magic weapon didn't open the protective cover after taking off, allowing the violent storm to blow on everyone's bodies. Is the Gu family already so poor now? And in order to hurry up, this seemingly bulky medicine cauldron is actually flying fast!

The fierce wind was blowing on the face, making people unable to open their eyes. Gu Ziqing sighed helplessly, turned around and lifted Ye Lingyun's black cloak, and then got in with his whole body, burying his face in Ye Lingyun in front of the chest!

Ye Lingyun patted Gu Ziqing's back comfortingly, and then the spiritual power surged all over his body, and he consciously formed a spiritual barrier to block the bitter wind!

This move naturally alarmed everyone on the flying magic weapon, and they cast suspicious eyes in the direction of Ye Lingyun, their eyes flickered, and they didn't know what they were guessing.

These two juniors can really show off better than the other. With this little wind, it won't kill you if you blow it. As for the coquettishness, is it like this?

Ye Lingyun didn't care, although he didn't want to be so high-profile, but the lady's body was expensive, comparing the two, naturally the lady was more important!

After flying like this for three days and three nights, she finally arrived at the Lingyao Mountain. Gu Ziqing was drowsy in Ye Lingyun's arms, but she was carried off the flying magic weapon.

The patriarchs and elders of other families, as well as the disciples participating in the competition, had already been waiting on the top of the Lingyao Mountain. Seeing the Gu family's late arrival, their faces at this moment showed The color of repulsion of dissatisfaction.

Hmph, do you think the Gu family is still the old Gu family? To have such a big face to make their three families wait together!

"Brother Gu, you must have forgotten today's alchemy competition, right? Or? The Gu family has no outstanding disciples to fight against, so they have already given up on this competition?" For now, temporarily replace the Gu family and become the number one master in the medicine

world The patriarch of the Hong family, Hong Tingzhu, stepped forward first, and said to Gu Ruoliang with a smile and malicious intentions, without concealing the malice and sarcasm in his words.

When Gu Ruoliang heard this, his face suddenly changed, and his eyes darkened a bit!

After all, as the Patriarch of the Gu family, he has always been sought after by others. He never expected that he would be ridiculed so openly and secretly when he was getting older. Naturally, Gu Ruoliang's old face couldn't be held back!

Seeing Gu Ruoliang's face changed, Hong Tingzhu's face showed a smug smile, not only did not restrain himself, but intensified it.

"I don't know which disciple the Gu family sent to participate in the alchemy competition this time? It won't be the same one from last time, right? With that level of cultivation, Brother Gu should not send it out to shame people. I also know, let the Gu family withdraw Of the three major families, Brother Gu is very reluctant, but the strength has already been defeated to this point, and it is not because of this reputation that they will be accepted by everyone!" Hong Tingzhu groped his chin, squinted his small eyes, and continued arrogantly.

These words were no longer sarcasm, but sarcasm, and what he said was both ugly and harsh, which naturally made Gu Ruoliang's face a little ugly, but now he could only swallow his anger, his chest heaved violently, Gu Ruoliang was caught Qi and blood surged violently. If his concentration was not strong enough, a mouthful of stagnant blood would have spewed out of his throat at this moment.

Gu Ziqing opened her eyes in a daze, but what came to her ears was the belittling words of the Gu family. Her eyes sharpened in an instant. Gu Ziqing got up from Ye Lingyun's arms, stepped forward, Came in front of Gu Ruoliang.

With him here, no one can bully their Gu family in the future!

Looking at the person with disdain, Gu Ziqing snorted coldly, and counterattacked aggressively.

"The competition hasn't started yet, so it's too early to say all of this? Senior, aren't you afraid that you will be slapped in the face if you speak up beforehand? I'm so old, I'm afraid your old face can't stand the slap Right?"

Unceremonious sarcasm, coupled with Gu Ziqing's icy face, Hong Tingzhu's expression at the moment is three points more exciting than Gu Ruoliang's.

The Patriarch of the Gu family hadn't refuted anything yet, but a young man who had never been masked came out to contradict him, and even said in front of so many people that he wanted to slap him in the face.

"What are you? How can you speak here?" Hong Tingzhu stared angrily at the proud Gu Ziqing, and asked in a cold voice.

"Senior will know what I am in a while, but it's okay to tell you now, I'm the one who will slap you in the face myself in a while!" Gu Ziqing replied with a light snort, and Gu Ziqing gave Hong Tingzhu a sideways look, not bothering to talk to this old man at all. It took a lot of time for the old man to talk, and after a while he would see the real trick in the test field, and he would definitely slap the old man's old face swollen.

"What did you say? Do you know who you are talking to? If you don't know etiquette, I will teach you the rules of life first!" After speaking with vicious eyes, Hong Tingzhu directly attacked Gu Ziqing's chest with his palm , that sharp palm was so vicious that he wanted to take Gu Ziqing's life directly.

Seeing this scene, Ye Lingyun's eyes froze, and just about to make a move, at this moment, Gu Ruoliang stopped Hong Tingzhu's attack first.

"Brother Hong, is it too unkind to do this? If you don't know how to be polite, you are the best role model!" Gu Ruoliang narrowed his eyes, and finally couldn't bear it any longer, and fought back sharply. Anyway, the Gu family has been reduced to In this situation now, if you keep swallowing your anger, you will only be bullied. It's better to fight back directly and let them know that a skinny person is bigger than a horse, and even if the Gu family is in decline, they can't be bullied.

Hearing this, Hong Tingzhu's expression became even more ugly. He glanced viciously at Gu Ruoliang and Gu Ziqing, the grandfather and grandson who had not yet met, snorted coldly, and withdrew his attack.

A defeated Gu family, an old man who refuses to accept his fate, and a brat who doesn't know how to behave, dare to speak so brazenly. He wants to see who hit whose face on the stage later!