Chapter 96 This is the price!

The next day, the opening of the trial ground was finally expected. Gu Ziqing and Ye Lingyun, who was dressed in dark gray, were lurking among the disciples, quietly waiting for the last moment to come.

It was a small valley at the back of the Yulan Fengzong. The scenery was quite fragrant with birdsong and flowers. There were light blue five-pointed star flowers growing lushly all over the valley. Relaxed and happy.

Gu Ziqing was still wearing the same plain robe, standing tall in the light blue sea of ​​flowers, just like the person in the painting, her black hair was simply tied behind her head, and the warm sunlight hit his side On the face, the beauty is unreal.

Where there is Gu Ziqing, there is naturally Ye Lingyun.

I saw the evil servant dressed in dark gray, with an obsessed look on his ugly face, his protruding Adam's apple rolled, his big callused hand secretly wiped his back, and then squatted down, She plucked a bunch of blue flowers from the ground, and presented them to Gu Ziqing as if borrowing flowers to offer a Buddha.

This scene fell into everyone's eyes, no doubt it was the toad wanting to eat swan meat, this wicked servant, he was so courageous, he didn't take a piss to show his own ugly appearance, how dare he be like his master who was like a banished fairy?

All the disciples have already seen the real means of this Mr. Gu, far from being as gentle and refined as he appears on the surface, he is really cold-faced, and even the senior brother with a high level of cultivation has suffered a disastrous defeat.

I really don't know what kind of peerless genius this lonely flower of Gaoling is that he puts in his eyes.

They had already foreseen the fate of that evil servant. If they were so wishful thinking, they might be whipped back to reality by Mr. Gu the next moment, shattering their dreams.

But to everyone's surprise, the haughty Mr. Gu in their eyes not only did not show disgust, but the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, and his smile was quite gentle.

Turning his back very much to appreciate face, Gu Ziqing let Ye Lingyun pin the cluster of elegant blue flowers on his silver hairband. This scene stunned all the disciples who were waiting to see the show. jaw all over the place.

no? This Young Master Gu doesn't even look down on the handsome and highly cultivated elder brother, yet he treats such an ugly, useless servant with no future tenderly?

Anyway, he was about to enter the trial ground, and Ye Lingyun was no longer so cautious. He had such an excellent wife, so why not let him show it off?

Because of his looks, Gu Ziqing was the focus of everyone's attention no matter where he stood, even all the disciples noticed, especially Bai Mingfeng and Liu Huoyan.

At this moment, Bai Mingfeng's face was ugly, and he glared in Gu Ziqing's direction with a gloomy expression.

In the last competition, this person seemed to be at a disadvantage, but he secretly concentrated his tricks, severely injured him with a whip, and made him lose face in front of his junior brother.

But this is not what makes Bai Mingfeng the most unbearable, but what makes him suffer the most is that the man's whip did not know what kind of cruel tricks it used, which completely destroyed the foundation of his ice attribute emperor spirit root. From then on, he could only stay at the middle stage of martial arts, no matter how difficult it was to advance, and with the passage of time, his cultivation would continue to regress until he became a mortal, suffering from old age, sickness and death.

How could Bai Mingfeng, who had always been proud and arrogant, accept this? It would be better to take his life directly.

And with his defiant character, it is even more impossible to react this kind of thing to the elders of the sect. Although he hates him greatly, he can only endure it forcibly.

Many days later, Bai Mingfeng dragged his wounded body, and regardless of Elder Jianfeng's objection, he decided to join this trial trip because he wanted to make Gu San who caused him to pay the price, that person ruined him For the rest of his life, no matter what, he couldn't swallow this breath, even if it cost him his life, he would destroy Gu San!

Until now, this brainless idiot didn't know that all of this was done secretly by Ye Lingyun!

Bai Mingfeng's hateful and vicious gaze did not escape Ye Lingyun's eyes, but Ye Lingyun did not pay much attention to it, a mad dog who was cornered, he couldn't catch his eyes at all.

He still remembered that he told Ziqing that he would kill him so that this person could come to them on his own initiative, saving him the trouble and time of finding someone, so why not do it?

Liu Huoyan also set her sights on Gu Ziqing, but it was not hatred, but excitement that was eager to try.

The place of trial this time is a good opportunity. In order to make Sanlang and her turn upside down and collect his rain and dew, Liu Huoyan spent a lot of effort on this. .

Because she is already seductive enough to seduce others, Liu Huoyan's natural charm has never been easily displayed in front of others.

There is no other reason, what is a flattering bone is equivalent to the effect of a mortal love potion, once it is exposed to others, as a carrier of flattery, it is difficult to control her, and when she makes others confused, she is also caught in the same way.

But this time, she wanted to show her charming bones in front of Gu Ziqing.

Although I don't know the reason, but after all, it left a bad impression in that person's heart, and for a person like Saburo, once he is wary of you from the beginning, it will become extremely difficult to get close to you.

Simply, Liu Huoyan didn't want to flatter and flatter her any more. Once her flattery came out, she didn't believe that she could control a man.

In the anticipation of everyone's thoughts, the trial ground has lived up to everyone's expectations.

Suddenly there was a rumbling sound in the pleasant valley, and the small hill covered with green trees and vines not far away suddenly parted from the middle. Only then did everyone realize that behind this hill, there was a hidden cave.

The difference from the birds singing and the fragrance of flowers outside is that the environment in the trial land is quite harsh. It is not an exaggeration to describe it as a sky of water and fire. , At the junction of the two sides, there is an obvious dividing line. Between water and fire, no one can swallow each other, and a strange balance has been reached.

After amazed one after another, all the disciples rushed in, fearing that if they entered too late, the opportunity would be snatched away by others.

Ye Lingyun took his time, went through the memories of his previous life in his mind, chose a direction, and walked in side by side with Gu Ziqing.

And Bai Mingfeng and Liu Huoyan, whose eyes had been on the two of them all the time, also had their eyes lit up, and they followed one after the other, with Bai Mingfeng in front and Liu Huoyan behind.

Along the way, Ye Lingyun didn't seem to be looking for opportunities, but more like he was leading Gu Ziqing on a tour of mountains and rivers. The elixir and plants he saw were only those that Gu Ziqing liked and could use in alchemy. I will take pains to pick it, and I will not see the others no matter how precious they are.

Such a scene fell into Bai Mingfeng's eyes, and his eyes turned red with anger. How can his future be ruined, but the culprit can be so carefree?

So when Gu Ziqing was picking a Poria cocos flower, Bai Mingfeng finally lost his composure! Holding a gun with one hand, she flew out from behind the rocks unexpectedly. The direction the silver gun pointed at was even more tricky and weird. It turned out to be Gu Ziqing's warm eyes.

Gu Ziqing, who was suddenly attacked, seemed to have expected it a long time ago. Instead of showing a flustered expression, the corners of his mouth raised slightly, and his body flew away until he hid behind Ye Lingyun.

Seeing this scene, Bai Mingfeng showed a contemptuous and sinister smile, the body flying in mid-air stopped abruptly, and suddenly landed in front of Ye Lingyun, but his eyes looked directly at Gu Lingyun with a gloomy look. The direction of love.

"Gu San, are you scared? How long can you hide behind a trash with four spirit roots? After I kill him, you will be next." Speaking of this, Bai Mingfeng seemed like As if remembering something, a coveted evil smile suddenly appeared on his face. Up to this moment, he still hasn't given up on his longing for Gu Ziqing, his eyes turned darker, Bai Mingfeng continued with a sinister smile. "But don't worry, before I kill you, I will humiliate and abuse you first, otherwise, how can I get rid of that whip? In a word, Ye Lingyun standing in front of Gu Ziqing will be completely chilled." He turned his face and stared at Bai Mingfeng as if

he was staring at a dead person. Hehe, it's so funny, did he think that Ye Lingyun was dead? Humiliated his beloved wife in front of him? There is a way to heaven if you don't go ,Hell has no door, you just want to break through.

The next moment, Bai Mingfeng only felt a blur in front of his eyes, the waste of the four spirit roots that he dismissed, suddenly appeared in front of him, and then quickly retreated back. Bai Mingfeng was

shocked , backed up a few steps in a hurry, and didn't feel the sharp pain coming from his shoulder until he stood still. He

took his eyes in disbelief, and his left hand disappeared at some point, and the place where the shoulder was torn , the blood spurted out, and soon gathered on the ground into a pool of blood.

And his left hand disappeared, but was torn into pieces by Ye Lingyun himself.

The blood on Ye Lingyun's face, the red eyes, and the gloomyness that is very different from Ye Lingyun The voice came directly into Bai Mingfeng's ears.

"This is the price you pay for molesting my wife. "

After finishing speaking, before Bai Mingfeng could react, the silver gun in his hand suddenly came out, but it was not controlled by him. I saw that Ye Lingyun's hands were condensed with ice spiritual

power that was countless times stronger than Bai Mingfeng's. , directly controlled the silver spear to slash Bai Mingfeng's face unstoppably, and instantly slashed the originally heroic mouth to the base of the ears, and the two bloody pieces of meat were pressed against Bai Mingfeng's hideous and twisted face like that.

"This is the price you pay for humiliating my wife."

The shock "Who are you?" before he could say it, he never had a chance to say it, and the current Bai Mingfeng could only let out a hoarse growl even when he cried out for pain.

At this moment, he knows what real fear is. Compared with Gu San's ruthlessness, the method of this evil servant who serves close to him is a thousand times more cruel.

It turned out that it was not a waste of four spiritual roots at all, and the cultivation level displayed by this person at this moment was not something that a warrior like him could see through. No wonder Gu San, who is arrogant and arrogant, doesn't even look down on him, but treats this evil servant who hides his cultivation tenderly. And my wife in that population, could it be that Gu San is already married to this person?

There are too many questions, but Bai Mingfeng has no chance to figure it out, because at this moment, he is watching his heart being ripped out from his chest.

Ye Lingyun looked at the beating heart in his hand, with a cruel smile on his face, and then, under Bai Mingfeng's horrified gaze, he crushed it fiercely.

There seemed to be another sentence in his ear: "This is the price you pay for Xiao Xiang's wife."

Bai Mingfeng opened his eyes wide, and fell back weakly. Unexplainably disappeared!