Chapter 24

"Brother Ye, I don't blame you, it's because I failed to protect our bond of love." Gu Ziqing lowered her head and said with guilt.

"How could it be your fault? I'm afraid Gu Ning is acting as a hindrance? Ziqing, tell me the ins and outs of the matter, and I will definitely make him pay for what he has done." Ye Lingyun's eyes froze. , the voice was cold and penetrating.

But when Gu Ziqing heard this, her heart felt bitter.

"Brother Ye, can I ask you a word in advance?"

"Of course, you can tell me, Ziqing."

"Brother Ye, you came to find me suddenly because you realized that the lovesickness button should belong to me?

" That is to say, you look back at me just because I was a boy in childhood? Back then, you were kind to Gu Ning and turned a blind eye to me, and now you are kind to me again. You want to punish Gu Ning for what you did, just because...you clearly know that

you shouldn't be too demanding. Everything now is what it used to be. He couldn't even dream of it. But Gu Ziqing just couldn't help getting more and more greedy.

"Of course not." Ye Lingyun said eagerly: "Ziqing, no matter who the lovesickness button should belong to, I will choose you in the end, because of you, it is worth Ye Lingyun's whole life to protect, just because, you It's Gu Ziqing who loves me."

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing couldn't help but shed sad tears in the end.

After hundreds of years, he finally waited until this person saw his infatuation!

Cultivation was abolished, both legs were broken, all the pain was worth it!

"Don't cry, Ziqing, I don't want to see you cry again, and I won't make you cry again!" Ye Lingyun gently stroked Gu Ziqing's face with his thumb, and solemnly promised.

"I didn't cry, I was just too happy, Brother Ye, would you like to hear the story of my childhood?" Gu Ziqing forced a smile and said pretending to be strong.

"Of course." Ye Lingyun caressed Gu Ziqing's black hair distressedly, and replied domineeringly: "I also really want to know, Ziqing's previous experience, and the things before she married me, I want to know everything."

The current Ye Lingyun wished that Gu Ziqing could recall all the memories before she was three years old. He wanted to return back the bullying and humiliation that Ziqing had suffered, multiplied by tens of thousands of times.

With Ye Lingyun's approval, Gu Ziqing shrank her body into Ye Lingyun's arms, gradually opened her eyes, and narrated her childhood experiences.

"Although I am the eldest son of the Gu family in name, I have been living in the Gu family's side courtyard since I can remember. My father ignored us, my mother was weak and her cultivation level was low, and she couldn't do heavy work. The two of us, mother and son, have no spirit. Shi Yuan, life is very difficult."

"When I was young, I was not sensible. I asked my mother why the relationship with my father was on thin ice. My mother didn't say a word, but she kept crying, holding a handkerchief embroidered with a strange symbol in her hand. For a whole day, since then, I have never asked about my father." "

But when I was four years old, the life of my mother and I was even worse, because my father married a charming woman and brought a three-year-old woman with him. The half-year-old child, named Gu Ning, is only half a year younger than me." "

Since then, the poor spiritual stones that my mother and I fixed every month have all been deducted, and the sent The quilts are all single, and the clothes are also old, which look like leftovers from being worn by others, but fortunately, I am thin, and besides being a bit shabby, it fits well."

"I have endured this kind of life for several years, my mother fell ill, and I had no money to hire an alchemist to make two furnaces of good alchemy. I just dragged on like this, and my body was getting worse day by day, but fortunately, there is no unparalleled road. When I was six years old That year, I suddenly discovered that there was a special sense of intimacy between me and Lingzhi, the elixir. Since then, I have relied on my ability to take care of flowers and plants to earn some fragments of spirit stones. To subsidize the family."

"Life is just here, until I met you when I was eleven years old."