Chapter 124 Say goodbye and leave!

Above the high altitude at this moment, it seems that the wind and the sea are calm, but in fact it is already tense.

Now they have reached the territory of Glacier Island, with white snow under their feet, covered in silver everywhere, and heavy snowflakes flying in the air, confusing their eyes one after another.

Just a moment ago, the two figures who were still standing silently in the sky, facing each other from a distance, suddenly moved, and shuttled over the glacier island at a speed like lightning.

A dazzling golden light and a crimson red light sometimes intertwine and sometimes separate!

The attack spells of Ye Lingyun and Kuzhu are not dazzling, but they are extremely violent and stable! allow! ruthless!

In that space, spiritual storms bombarded one after another, and the law of time was affected. Those crystal snowflakes were suspended in mid-air, strangely motionless.

The dazzling golden light and the dazzling red light collided with each other every few breaths, and the aftermath of the previous life after the explosion even shook the Gale Crane thousands of miles away.

Bitter Bamboo hit more and more smoothly, he was dressed in a monk's robe, but he threw away the Zen staff in his hand.

A maniacal laugh came out of his mouth, but after a while, it stopped abruptly, suddenly he held the bitter bamboo with one hand and put it on his chest.

Slightly bowed his head, opened and closed his lips, and recited the Prajna Heart Sutra in an instant. The next moment, he saw a golden Tathagata handprint gradually condensed in Kuzhu's hand. Grabbing it with his palm, he held the boundless snow-capped mountains under the high sky in his hands. Facing Ye Lingyun's direction, he smashed it hard.

The so-called monks, once they have reached a certain level of cultivation, they can move mountains and fill the seas, open up the world, and this trick of the bitter bamboo envoy is the quite famous Tathagata mudra in Buddhism.

Ye Lingyun's red figure stood motionless in place, as if he had no time to dodge.

Hearing only a "bang", the whole person was smashed under the snow mountain.

Seeing this scene, Gu Ziqing's eyes widened in an instant, and she stood up in a panic. Feng Qing originally wanted to stop it, but she didn't know where this gentle and jade-like young man got so much strength, so suddenly He broke free from his shackles, and staggered to the vicinity of the Blast Crane.

A pair of eyes swept around, but there was no movement under the snow mountain.

Gu Ziqing's eyes were a little dry, and she broke through the barrier regardless, her body fell rapidly, her black hair was flying in the air, and she was quite determined to follow.

After all, he was only an intermediate alchemist, and the use of spells was not his strong point. At such a high altitude, just the biting cold wind was enough for Gu Ziqing to cope with.

The cold wind hit the face like a knife, making Gu Ziqing's clothes rattle.

The next moment, under the originally peaceful snow mountain, a red sword shadow pierced out suddenly, shooting towards Gu Ziqing at a speed invisible to the naked eye.

Immediately, Gu Ziqing felt his body lighten, and the cold wind covering his body disappeared, and he fell into a warm embrace.

Slightly relieved, Gu Ziqing buried his head in the man's generous chest, and he knew that this man would be fine.

Although he knew it, it didn't mean he wouldn't be worried.

Ye Lingyun didn't expect that Gu Ziqing would rush out without hesitation, and the hearty battle with Kuzhu had already made him break through the bottleneck like a broken bamboo.

Originally wanted to advance directly under the snow mountain, but this fool actually jumped off the Gale Crane, but Ye Lingyun had no choice but to suppress the urge to break through, and pierced out from under the snow mountain.

The appearance of Gu Ziqing interrupted this fierce and spectacular competition, but it was already nearing the end, so it was not a pity.

Kuzhu laughed and flew over from a distance, stepped on the golden light, clasped his hands together and congratulated: "Here, the poor monk, I will first congratulate Master Xiye for breaking through the bottleneck and successfully advancing.

" When it comes to Kuzhu's words, he is even more delighted.

Cupping his hands, he replied respectfully: "I don't dare to do it. I would like to thank the senior for his kindness.

" If you can seize the opportunity and break through in one fell swoop, with such aptitude and savvy, it is not impossible to become the eternal emperor of the Lingwu world in the future!" At this moment, Kuzhu was not stingy with

his appreciation and praise.

After this battle, his heart was also quite shocked. When Ye Lingyun fought against him, he used a single fire attribute spiritual power, but Kuzhu knew in his heart that that person was definitely not as simple as a single fire spirit root. What is the qualification, but he can't see clearly.

In this Lingwu world, anyone who can make him unable to see clearly must be someone who is astonishing and brilliant. It can be said that Ye Lingyun's cultivation base and understanding have completely amazed Kuzhu.

"If this is the case, then Master's auspicious words will be honored."

Ye Lingyun didn't show any hint of jokes on his face, and agreed with a face that should be taken for granted.

In his last life, he was already the eternal emperor of the Lingwu world, and in this life, he will only be worse than that!

Hearing this, Kuzhu was taken aback.

In this world of comprehension, there have been tens of thousands of years without a monk who has been able to break through the shackles and become an emperor. Even he, Kuzhu, dare not boast about it, but this junior of the Ye clan agreed without hesitation. I don't know if it is because he is young and frivolous, or if he really has such confidence. ?

But no matter what, it didn't stop Ku Zhu from admiring Ye Lingyun more and more.

With two hearty laughs, Kuzhu continued: "It's so much fun to fight against the benefactor. If Master Ye has time in the future, you can come to Kuzhu Temple to look for the poor monk. The poor monk is looking forward to fighting with the benefactor again. "

"Senior's kindness, the junior naturally wants it, but after a while, the junior may not have the chance to fight the senior again." Ye Lingyun shook his head and replied helplessly.

"Oh? Why is that?" Ku Zhu asked with a puzzled eyebrow raised.

"To tell you the truth, senior, this junior has decided to take his wife with him and go to the Zhongzhou Continent for some experience."

So that was the case, upon hearing this answer, Ku Zhu nodded knowingly.

Speaking of which, he also came from the mainland of Zhongzhou, but Qing'er didn't like that place, the land that carried his painful memories, so they moved to this remote place in the extreme north.

"It turns out that it's Zhongzhou Continent. Master Ye is amazing. You really should go to experience it. I just don't know Master Ye, but you already have your own plans?" Hearing this,

Ye Lingyun sighed softly and shook his head. Reluctantly said: "To be honest with seniors, this junior also has no clue. The Zhongzhou Continent is too prosperous, and this junior doesn't know where to start.

" But in this life, he still has to go to the medicine world with Ziqing to find his biological father, so everything must be put on the agenda as soon as possible.

He needs to improve his cultivation faster than in the previous life, and become an emperor earlier, because he is no longer alone, he has his own wife to protect!

"Tracing back to the source, the poor monk is also from the Zhongzhou Continent. If Master Ye doesn't dislike him, the poor monk can recommend a place for Master Ye to go." Ku Zhu kindly pointed out.

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun's eyes lit up, his heart was overjoyed, and he quickly replied: "Oh? Where is it? Senior, please tell me quickly." That is the Jiuyin Temple in Zhongzhou Mainland. If Master Ye needs it, you can Go to find a monk named Wei Jiuying, he was a good friend of the poor monk back then, the night benefactor only needs to report the poor monk's dharma name, he will naturally understand everything, and will help the night benefactor. "

Ye Lingyun couldn't help being overjoyed when he heard the words, and hurriedly cupped his hands and thanked respectfully: "Thank you for your support, master. "

Jiuyin Temple, that is the most mysterious and powerful sect in the Zhongzhou Continent so far. It is

a pity that when Yujian Palace was prosperous, Jiuyin Temple had already declined, but the specific reasons were not known. Everyone knows.

According to the disciples of the Jiuyin Temple, it is because of their greatest reliance, the elder Jiuying Taishang left the sect alone to look for his wife who had been with him for a while. Since then, he has disappeared and has not been heard from

. Whether they were found or not, and where they went after finding it, no one knows.

I don't know if this so-called Supreme Elder Jiuying is the Wei Jiuying that Master Kuzhu said

? Therefore, Ye Lingyun was not interested in inquiring more about what happened back then, but now it seems that he needs to pay attention. Since there are

friends of Master Kuzhu in the Jiuyin Temple, then Yujian Palace Instead of turning enemies into friends, it is not impossible to befriend each other!

Hearing Ye Lingyun's words of gratitude, Ku Zhu shook his head indifferently, no matter how high-spirited he was back then, it was just a fleeting moment for him now.

"Ever since the poor monk's wife woke up from a deep sleep, she has never been so happy as she is now. If fellow Daoist Ye agrees, the poor monk hopes that when Mrs. Ye is free, she can go to the Kuzhu Temple to have a drink and chat with the poor monk's wife." After all, this poor monk will be very grateful."

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun didn't reply, but lowered his head and looked at Gu Ziqing in his arms.

"Senior, you are being polite. It is Ziqing's honor to make friends with Senior Fengqing." Nodding her head clearly, Gu Ziqing opened her mouth before Ye Lingyun.

"This way, it's very good. The poor monk is about to leave. Before I leave, I have one more thing to trouble Fellow Daoist Ye.

" Ku Zhu hesitated again and again, and finally said the request.

"Senior, please tell me."

"It's like this. After the poor monk betrayed Buddhism and slaughtered the mosque with blood, counting the time, he has not been back for thousands of years. It's not that the poor monk still misses that place, but the place where I was born In the Holy Lotus Pond, Qing'er used to keep a golden koi in it. It's been a thousand years now, so I don't know what it is like now? If it's convenient for fellow daoist Ye, I'll go and visit it for the poor monk. If so, I hope Fellow Daoist Ye can bring it back to the poor monk, for all these years, although Qinger has not said anything about it, she still misses him." Kuzhu lowered his head, shaking his head and sighing in a low voice.

"So that's the case, senior, don't worry, if there is an opportunity, Ling Yun will do his best." Ye Lingyun knew it in his heart, and he agreed boldly.

Hearing this, she nodded in relief, Ku Zhu took a deep look at Ye Lingyun for the last time, and the next moment, her figure flickered and appeared directly on the deck of Galewind Crane.

He bent down and hugged Feng Qing on the ground into his arms, and then saw a dazzling golden light flashing, and the murmur of Buddha's voice came to his ears, and the two people were no longer on the deck.

Immediately, a golden-winged roc suddenly appeared high above the sky, stretched its neck and let out a long cry, then flapped its wings violently, and galloped towards Glacier Island in one direction, wrapped in the bitter cold wind.