Chapter 157: The Beginning of Nie Yuan

At the same time, Daoist Haoran Daozong of Zhongzhou Continent, wearing a white robe and a jade crown, Bai Yuqing Daoist Priest, finally broke through.

The one who greeted him was a little Taoist priest in a green robe, stumbling to his side.

It's not that person? Bai Yuqing's expressionless face was covered with a layer of frost without him noticing it, which made the little Taoist priests who came to him tremble with fright.

Kneeling down on the ground with a plop, the little Taoist raised his hands high, and what he held in his palms was a brand new wooden box.

"Report to Your Majesty, this... this is what Master Feng Jin asked his disciples to... to give to Your Majesty."

I don't know why His Majesty saw him as if he saw an enemy. Trembling, his head was so eager to dig into the ground that he didn't even dare to lift it up.

Feng Jin gave it to him? What does that person have that need to be handed over to him by a junior?

Bai Yuqing frowned slightly, reached out his hand indifferently, received the jade box in his hand, and opened it without hesitation, but the two golden dragon balls stained red with blood in front of him made all Bai Yuqing's indifference disappear. It disappeared in an instant.

The pupils shrank suddenly, Yuqing's hands trembled, her whole body tensed up, and she almost couldn't hold the jade box in her hand.

This... This is Feng Jin's eyes?

The little Taoist priest who had been lying on the ground felt that the air around him was getting colder and colder, and it was getting more and more fierce. It was almost frozen into a solid, making it difficult for him to breathe. Then a strong wind passed by his ears, and the little Taoist priest felt that As soon as the body was light, the whole person was lifted from the ground by the collar of his coat.

In the minds of all the disciples, His Majesty, who had always been calm and composed, without sadness or joy, for the first time showed a look of anger and a little bit of panic.

"Where's that person? Answer me, where's that person?" Bai Yuqing forced himself to calm down, but the trembling in his voice couldn't fool him.

The little Taoist priest was already terrified, but when he was forced to question him, his face turned pale with fright, and he almost fainted from rolling his eyes. The brothers and sisters said, Feng Jin... Master Feng Jin's eyes are blind, and he left the Taoist temple with blood all over his face, and he doesn't know, where did he go?" Hearing this, Yuqing could

only I felt a burst of heart palpitations welling up in my chest, and my heart was very blocked.

The dragon ball is the origin of that person, if the dragon ball is dug up, if he is not treated in time, that person may die.

As long as he thinks that Feng Jin will not be by his side in the days to come, Bai Yuqing will feel a wave of panic flowing through his limbs and bones. For thousands of years, he has become accustomed to that person's waiting and devotion.

The next moment, the little Taoist felt the world turned upside down, and then he was unceremoniously thrown to the ground, and the ribs in his chest were about to be broken. The little Taoist lay down on the ground for a long time, and managed to get up from the ground Get up, put your hands on the ground, look up tremblingly, in the same place, where is the figure of His Majesty?

A long cry called the silver-feathered crane guarding the Taoist temple, Bai Yuqing stepped on the crane and rushed directly into the sky, galloping away towards the distance.

He was anxious in his heart, the golden eyes of the man he was holding tightly in his hands at this moment were even hotter, making him ache all over.

All he knew was that he wanted to find Feng Jin, but he didn't know where that person went or where he should look for him. At this moment, Bai Yuqing really realized how much he had gone too far in the past thousands of years!

That person knows all his preferences, he knows that he is quiet by nature, he doesn't like noise, he knows that he has a weird temper, he doesn't like crowds, he knows that the taste is light, and he doesn't like strange smells, but he, even the man's heart is broken, will go to Don't know where?

Before Fengjin came to him, he and Kuzhu from the mosque were already close friends, but what he admired in his heart was Mr. Fengqing who loved Kuzhu deeply.

There is no other reason, such a man who is arrogant and unruly, but willing to wait for one person, it is really hard not to be tempted. But he didn't have the luck of Kuzhu, all Feng Qing's affection and no regrets were for Kuzhu alone, but he treated him like an ordinary friend, indifferent and alienated.

And he is not someone who can take away love with a knife, so he hides this feeling so deep, so deep that no one knows except himself, Kuzhu can't feel it, and even Feng Qing doesn't notice it .

But his cultivation cave is full of portraits of Feng Qing, who frowns and smiles, mourns or weeps, the noble and ignorant Master in the eyes of all the disciples is actually like a gopher in a stinky ditch In general, coveting and envying a deep affection that does not belong to oneself! He thought that if he could not get what he asked for, it would be his fate, until he heard that a bloody massacre occurred on Wutai Mountain, and the current abbot of the mosque, the eminent monk Kuzhu, for the sake of the common people, regarded the young master Fengqing who was by his side as a Being the object of suspicion, the two turned against each other for this.

When Bai Yuqing heard the news at the beginning, he couldn't tell what it was like. He couldn't bear it, but he was also grateful. He thought that his chance had finally come.

So he hid everyone, changed his face, and came to the foot of Wutai Mountain alone, but he saw a scene that shocked and distressed him. The young master Fengqing, whom he secretly loved and admired, used his body as a container to endure the unbearable pain of ordinary people. , Absorbing the murderous aura raging the world, it turned out that it was not the Lian Fengqing who tortured and killed the monks at all, but the murderous aura that had been sealed for hundreds of years and had resentment.

From the moment he knew, Bai Yuqing knew that his friend Kuzhu would eventually regret it one day.

Since Ku Zhu wronged him and didn't trust him, is it possible for Feng Qing to die for Ku Zhu and accept his whole heart? Bai Yuqing hid in the dark, struggled and hesitated for a long time, until the man fainted from the complete pain because of the murderous evil spirit, Bai Yuqing gritted his teeth and made a decision.

He is willing to turn against Fengqing and Kuzhu for the sake of Fengqing and Kuzhu, as long as that person can see his figure in his eyes, can see his affectionate figure appear, Bai Yuqing teleported to Fengqing's body for a hundred years, just prepared He stretched out his hand to embrace the fainted man in his arms, but Feng Qing's murmurs when he was unconscious made his hands completely stiff in mid-air. "Brother Zhu, brother Zhu, why don't you believe me, brother Zhu, why don't you hurry to find me?" Qing'er hurts so much, it really hurts! "

Feng Qing curled up in pain, her mouth and nose were bleeding, and her complexion was bruised, but her pale lips opened and closed, and they kept moaning softly. Even if she was framed or betrayed, the only thing Feng Qing couldn't let go of was his love. Brother Zhu!

It turns out that even if this affectionate bitter bamboo is not rare, it is impossible for him to come to Bai Yuqing after all. With a

wry smile, he saw everything clearly at that moment, and retracted his arms helplessly. Bai Yuqing finally fell deeply Taking a deep look at Feng Qing, who was pale and frowning, he completely extinguished the unrealistic illusions in his heart, suppressed the throbbing in his heart, turned around and left lonely. No matter how greedy he was, he

would It's useless, but knowing that there is no hope, and I have completely given up, but I will still unconsciously inquire about Feng Qing's news, and unconsciously find out where he is now. Until Wutai Mountain reported that Feng Qing

died For this reason, the demon monk Kuzhu became obsessed with the news that he massacred the mosque with blood.

He rushed to Mount Wutai as soon as he learned about it, but it was a step too late. All he

saw was the bewitching blood and pure blood all over the ground. The white and fluttering snow, two conflicting colors, are strangely harmonious at this moment.

The flesh and blood stumps all over the place can be seen how much resentment and regret the assailant was suppressing in his heart.

The day he expected finally came, and Kuzhu regretted it after all, but it was beyond his expectation that the man would betray the Buddha and commit suicide for Feng Qing.

This once prosperous Mount Wutai is probably a dead mountain from now on. Bai Yuqing sighed softly, and was just about to turn around and leave when at this moment, a golden streak popped out of the blood-stained spirit pool. koi.

Bitter bamboo kills one person in one step, leaving no one alive. Even the rat beast that happened to come out to look for food died under his wrath, but why are there still living things left in this spirit pool?

Bai Yuqing paused, turned around and walked to the pool of blood, his silent eyes stared at the koi hiding under the lotus leaf, trying to hide its figure without blinking.

It's actually a koi with a dragon's head and a fish's tail? Moreover, he has stepped into the road of cultivating immortals, which is very rare?

It seemed that he had been discovered, the golden koi emerged from the pool of blood, spit a bubble mischievously, then the gills of the fish flapped, and after turning around with its tail, the mouth unexpectedly He spoke human words.

"Who are you...will you hurt me? Can you take me away from me?" The voice was timid and filled with anticipation.

My little father was cut off from life, my father was in a state of madness, after this Mount Wutai was a dead mountain, he didn't want to be alone, staying here Bai Yuqing didn't know what evil he had committed at that time, he always didn't care much about anything , actually nodded lightly and agreed, maybe there was a little hope in the eyes of that request, which made him unable to bear to refuse.

He directly stretched out his hand, filtered out the clean Lingchi water and made a water cage. Bai Yuqing rolled up the koi that was secretly happy, left Wutai Mountain, and returned to Haoran Daozong. It was raised in the cave where he practiced. Therefore, the portrait of Feng Qing on the wall naturally did not escape Feng Jin's eyes.

At the beginning, Feng Jin didn't understand anything, wondering why the person who rescued him hung up portraits of Xiao Dae in the cave? When I understood it later, what came to my heart was only sadness and pain.

Ever since he left Wutai Mountain and brought him to Bai Yuqing's side, that was the beginning of evil fate there.