Chapter 131 I Can't Live!

The little mute had disheveled hair, disheveled clothes, and lowered his head weakly, already numb from the pain.

It's just that whipping is far from enough to satisfy the crowd watching the show. They laughed and clamored that the punishment should be more severe to watch!

So they changed the whip from the ordinary cane whip to the black whip with barbs. Seeing the pool of blood pooled under their bodies, the little mute showed a miserable smile on his pale, bloodless and sweaty face , at this moment, he is about to lose consciousness!

Seeing the little mute gritted his teeth in pain, everyone began to feel bored, looked around, whispered to each other, and suggested a different punishment.

Mu Xiuwen, who had been watching coldly from the sidelines and secretly proud of himself, looked at the executioner with a smile after seeing this scene, with a ruthless look in his eyes, and made a subtle gesture!

After receiving the instruction, the two servants showed grinning grin on their dark faces, nodded lightly, then raised the wooden tube beside them, and mercilessly poured a basin of salt water over the dumb boy's head!

"Ah! Woo."

The sharp pain made the little mute tremble all over, and his lower lip was bitten off, but he couldn't help but groaned in pain!

His body tensed suddenly, and the ropes that bound him were pulled into his skin, and his whole body was bound. The little mute had no way to relieve the pain, so he could only clenched his fists, and his nails were deeply embedded in his palms, so that his knuckles were hard. Turned white!

I couldn't stop trembling all over, this kind of punishment made the little mute unbearable!

It was as if thousands of insects had penetrated into the skin, gnawing and biting non-stop, the little mute let out a low growling sound of pain, and his pure eyes were red!

Seeing the little mute in pain, the onlookers not only showed no sympathy, but even cheered.

"Go on, don't stop, it's just this level, how can it be enough?" "

That's right, let's do something more tragic, let's see how far this little mute who usually doesn't make a sound can survive!"

" Hahaha, it's so interesting, in this boring practice, I can still see such a good show."

In the hazy vision, what I saw was the scene of everyone commenting and laughing, so many people watched, But no one showed embarrassment to him.

The little mute's eyes gradually lose focus, and he is completely desperate. No one has ever cared about him, and no one will come to rescue him at this moment!

When Mu Xiuwen saw this scene, the corners of his mouth turned up slightly, he sneered slightly on the surface, and turned his head away in disdain, but in fact, his heart was already blooming with joy.

Yes, everyone is right, how can this level be enough? This little mute should die miserably like this, in order to get rid of the bad breath in his chest.

Being whipped and splashed with salt water, this kind of torture is just the beginning!

Immediately afterwards, one of the servants took out the red-hot iron from the charcoal fire, held it up to the face of the little mute with a smirk, kept approaching and retracting it, threatening back and forth.

The scorching air sprayed on the face, and the little mute coughed lightly, with blood overflowing from his mouth, he struggled to raise his head, and the red soldering iron came into view, causing the pupils of the little mute to shrink suddenly.

Shaking his head in horror, the little mute's "No, take it away." After the mouth, it turned into a heart-piercing scream. At the moment, he pressed the hot iron to his chest mercilessly.

The breath from the scalded skin passed into the nostrils, and the chest was already scorched black. The little mute unconsciously opened his mouth, unable to bear the pain, he closed his teeth suddenly, trying to kill himself by swallowing his tongue, but his intention was discovered The two servants clamped their heads directly, and took off their jaws violently!

The crisp sound of "Kaba" came into his mind, and the little mute let out a desperate roar, and finally broke down and shed tears, because he knew that next, he could no longer even ask for death, no matter what he continued He could only bear this kind of torture until the moment of painful death!

Immediately, another branding iron landed on his side waist, inner thighs, and above the tip of his buttocks. The little mute's body tensed and curled up again and again, passing out in pain again and again, and then waking up again.

They drove sharp ice picks into his fingers, then broke off his fingers, twisted them in different directions, and finally scratched his face with sharp knives, and waited until the feast of abuse was over, little The mute has been tortured to the point where he lost his human form.

When the rope was untied, the little mute couldn't feel it at all. All the bones in his body were broken, his skin was torn, and his flesh and blood flew flying! The spilled blood covered the whole body, and even formed a puddle of blood under the body. Without the restraint of the rope, the little mute's skinny body fell to the ground with a 'bump' sound, and the splashed blood splashed wet the robes of the crowd. "Huh? Could it be that he is dead? What a waste ,

he has endured so many punishments, is it okay?"

Disgusting people!"

"Hey, let's go, let's go, there's no good show to watch, everyone should do what they want!" Everyone was

talking again, but the little dumb man couldn't hear him at all. At this moment, he, Breathing is imperceptible, and only the last breath is left.

Even after being tortured to such an extent, the little mute still tightly held the purple hair tie in his hand!

My body is getting lighter and lighter, am I really going to die? I'm afraid he didn't have the good fortune to experience the gentleness of the person last night. When the crowd dispersed, Mu Xiuwen walked up to the little mute condescendingly with a distorted smile on his face.

Bowing his head, he clicked his tongue triumphantly, looking at the little mute who had no human figure in front of him, Mu Xiuwen actually laughed triumphantly.

The next moment, his face turned cold, his eyes turned cold, and he said in a vicious voice: "Look at your horrible appearance, it's really heart-wrenching, who do you think you are, a waste who can't cultivate, that's all. Bearing the name of the first son of the Mu family will only make people feel disgusted. You are destined to end up in this fate now. Brother Qitian is mine, and the Mu family is still mine. You can die with peace of mind, bitch Life's worthless bastard!"

After Mu Xiuwen said this, he directly signaled his servants to deal with the little mute who couldn't survive, as if he would stain his eyes if he looked at it any more, Mu Xiuwen snorted coldly, turned around and left without hesitation.

To say that others are mean, but what he said just now is extremely shameless.

The little mute's mother is the original wife of the head of the Mu family, and the little mute is the rightful son of the Mu family, but it's just because his mother used tricks to get into power through despicable means, and then viciously framed his wife. Only by suppressing his son-in-law did Mu Xiuwen become what he is today!

His body seemed to be roughly pulled by someone's hand, dragging him forward, the little mute's flesh and blood rubbed against the ground, leaving a seething bloodstain.

Being dragged all the way to the forbidden area in the back mountain, the little mute was kicked down the cliff mercilessly by two servants.

The wind was whistling all around, and his body was so light that he seemed about to ascend to immortality. The little mute struggled to open his eyelids. In his hazy vision, there was such a blue sky.

Mother, he seemed to see his mother's smile in the middle of the blue sky!

The little mute's body had already become stiff, but the purple hairband was still tightly held in his palm.

Mother, are you here to take me away? The little mute also wants to accompany you, but... But can you wait for a while?

He doesn't know who the person from last night is. If possible, the little mute wants to go to another world to accompany you after seeing him with his own eyes!

Mother, mother, can I? Little mute please!

The little mute will only be disobedient this time, really, only this time, please, take me away later!

The sound of the wind in the ears was still there, and the tears that fell from the corners of the little mute's eyes were all scattered in the air!

In the blue sky, the mother's figure actually began to become blurred, and finally disappeared gradually!

A difficult and bitter smile appeared on the little mute's bloody little face.

Mother, thank you, you once said that I am a lucky child, then, in the last few moments, will the little mute still be lucky enough to meet the person from last night again?

Under the cliff, there was an icy cold pool, and the little mute's body fell straight into the cold pool like that, splashing a pool of water!

The biting chill penetrated into the bones, the little mute clenched his teeth and persisted for a while, but couldn't bear it any longer. In the end, he could only reluctantly close his eyes and let the tears fall from the corners of his eyes.

In the end, he still couldn't see that person!

Perhaps, meeting, embracing and lingering with you last night has exhausted all my luck!

However, when the little mute closed his eyes, a shocking scene happened!

The spiritual power floating in the air in the Lingwu world actually turned into a little bit of starlight, went deep into the cold pool, and poured into the little mute's body, protecting his fragile heart and his last breath.

The owner of the ethereal body is the darling of the heavens. Although their cultivation base is low, their innate affinity makes it easy for them to get close to spirit beasts. Therefore, in ancient times, almost all the owners of the ethereal body were far and near. Famous, the leading beast master.

Their characters are pure and pure, and they treat everyone with sincerity, and they will never learn to be jealous or resentful in their entire lives!

This kind of personality is actually very difficult to survive in the cultivation world. Therefore, since ancient times, the owner of the ethereal body has been framed to death before he grows up, just like the little mute now.

The so-called darling of the heavens, this kind of physique is actually the antidote to another domineering physique, that is - the body of chaos! The body of chaos has the power of chaos and thunder, and can control the power of thunder from birth. This kind of physique is unique, very domineering, fierce in attack, and rapid in advancement, but as the old saying goes, there are advantages and disadvantages, and the most masculine and strong physique , no one in the Lingwu world can bear it, so the owner of the wonton body is doomed to be alone for life!

But one life is two, two begets three, and three begets all things! All existence is mutual generation and mutual restraint, complementing each other! The way of heaven will never block all a person's escape routes, and the body of chaos is not unable to escape the shackles of loneliness for life, but the hope is too slim. If they want to get rid of this curse-like shackles, unless they are lucky enough to find Another existence that accommodates their extremely masculine and rigid physique is the ethereal body that has disappeared and is nowhere to be found since ancient times!