Chapter 58 Who is the biological father?

The scarlet red in Ye Lingyun's eyes was still bright, and he lowered his head dully, looking at the hands wrapped around his waist, he didn't respond for a long time.

Gu Ziqing was also very surprised that Brother Ye didn't immediately hug him back, but after a while, he felt uneasy in his heart.

"Brother Ye, are you angry? I didn't mean it, I..."

But before Gu Ziqing finished speaking, Ye Lingyun interrupted forcefully.

"Don't explain." Hearing this, Gu Ziqing's body froze suddenly, and she shut her mouth, her eyes full of panic and bewilderment.

He really didn't mean it, he just didn't want to see his mother for hundreds of years, so he was too excited, really, that's all.

Just when Gu Ziqing was at a loss and didn't know how to continue explaining, Ye Lingyun suddenly turned around and hugged Gu Ziqing, who was starting to think wildly again, in his arms.

Lowering his head, he took a deep breath of that person's scent that could soothe his violent emotions. The crimson color in Ye Lingyun's eyes gradually faded, and he continued with an intoxicated expression, "There's no need to explain, Ziqing wants to say, I understand."

Although he wished that Ziqing would stay by his side all the time, that person was Ziqing's mother after all, and his possessiveness had to be restrained.

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing's heart finally dropped, and she rubbed her head against Ye Lingyun's chest.

"Brother Ye, let's go into the house. I haven't had time to explain what happened to my mother today, so I don't know how she will react?" Gu Ziqing frowned slightly, and said with a little worry.

"Mother is a sensible person. Gu Chengkun deserved what he deserved for treating you mother and son so harshly for so many years. There is no need to worry about the child's love. Mother will understand you. No matter what, you still have me."

Thousands of words are not as good as that sentence, you still have me.

For Gu Ziqing, as long as Ye Lingyun is by his side, even if it is a mountain of swords and a sea of ​​fire, he will dare to go, no matter how difficult the road to immortality is, he will never turn back.

The corners of his mouth curled up in a happy arc, Gu Ziqing was as happy as a cat stealing fish. For Gu Jialang in white, this was a mischievous side that could only be shown in front of Ye Lingyun.

Seeing Gu Ziqing's expression getting richer day by day, Ye Lingyun was also very pleased. This meant that his Ziqing had gradually let go of his grievances, walked out of the nightmare of the past, and was willing to take off the thorny coat used to protect himself. Expose the softest and most fragile belly.

And what Ye Lingyun has to do in the future is to pet, smooth his fur, and pamper him, so that this seemingly strong little hedgehog will gradually become dependent on him, unable to leave him, and no longer willing to curl up his belly.

"Let's go, let's go in, I will tell my mother about today's affairs." Ye Lingyun said, and entered the room with Gu Ziqing in his arms.

The woman sat in the house, watching her son cling to Junior Ye's body, never leaving him, with a reassuring look on her face, she sighed more and more, it's really too big to stay.

Fortunately, although his Ziqing has gone through hardships, it finally came to an end.

According to Qing'er's stubborn temperament, she was so stubborn that she didn't know how to turn back when she bumped into the south wall. If the younger generation didn't turn back tonight, Ziqing might ruin her whole life for him.

But what the woman didn't know was that his lover had already ruined her whole life, only for Ye Lingyun's prodigal son to turn back.

"Mother, there is something Ling Yun doesn't know whether to say or not." Ye Lingyun bowed slightly, and said respectfully to the woman.

"Ahem, it's been up to now, what else should I say? Tell me, I have experienced so many things, what else can I not bear?" After hearing this, the woman's expression was calm and her voice was light. Said.

"Mother, I'm afraid Gu Chengkun won't survive." Ye Lingyun said calmly without the slightest bit of guilt.

When the woman heard this, she didn't overreact as Gu Ziqing worried, but her eyes froze for a moment, then she sighed helplessly, and asked softly, "Can you tell me why? Wouldn't it be good to let him live? "

Forgive Lingyun, it's hard to obey." Ye Lingyun rebuffed flatly, straightened his body, and pulled Gu Ziqing who was holding his arm to him, and his tone couldn't hide his anger: "Gu Chengkun committed suicide Lu, my wife, who would dare to slander you?" "In front of my mother, being hugged by this man forcefully, Gu Ziqing was a little embarrassed, but more of it was the unconcealable sweetness.

Gu Ziqing nestled in Ye Lingyun's arms and raised her eyes, still worried that her mother would feel sad because of that person's death, so she didn't know how to react for a while.

"Oh, that's all, that's all, it's his own fault." The woman was silent for a moment, then shook her head, completely letting go.

Immediately, the woman raised her head and waved to Gu Ziqing.

"Ziqing, come here, I have something to tell you."

After hearing this, Gu Ziqing nodded obediently, then turned her face away, and looked at Ye Lingyun beside her with beseeching eyes.

Seeing Gu Ziqing's performance, Ye Lingyun was delighted, nodded slightly, and then let go of his arms.

The woman who saw this scene didn't know what it was like in her heart, and she felt a little bit hated that iron can't be made into steel.

She worked so hard to give birth to a son, but in the end she married someone. If she married someone, it would be fine, and she would be eaten to death.

I don't know who followed this submissive temperament? She was a peerless woman back then, and Ziqing's biological father was a gift from heaven. The crystallization of love produced by the union of two strong-tempered people turned out to be such a soft-tempered person.

The woman shook her head helplessly, not knowing whether to cry or laugh.

In fact, it is incomplete for a woman to make such a judgment based on what she has seen.

Gu Ziqing also has a strong temper, otherwise he wouldn't have suffered so many years in the courtyard with a pair of broken legs, but all his obedience was given to Ye Lingyun alone.

Gu Ziqing walked slowly to the side of the woman. As soon as she sat down, she saw the woman take out a handkerchief from her bosom with great care, and stuffed it into his palm.

The whole handkerchief is made of white silk, with golden piping on the corners, and a strange logo is embroidered on the lower right corner. Gu Ziqing carefully held the handkerchief in his hand and looked at it, feeling more and more that It looks like a pure black medicine cauldron.

This handkerchief, Gu Ziqing felt more and more familiar the more he looked at it, and the next moment, he suddenly woke up.

I still remember when he was a child, when he asked his father why he treated their mother and son so harshly, his mother didn't answer, she just clutched the handkerchief tightly in her hand and shed tears silently.

In his impression, even if life is hard, his mother doesn't cry a lot, but every time she cries, she must hold this handkerchief in her hand.

"Mother? This is...?"

This handkerchief seems to have extraordinary meaning to the mother, but why should I give it to myself? Gu Ziqing asked with a puzzled expression.

When the woman heard Gu Ziqing's question, she didn't answer immediately, her eyes gradually emptied, as if she had fallen into a long memory.

It took a long time before he came back to his senses, but the light in his eyes had obviously dimmed, and he spoke faintly.

"Ziqing, this is a token of love between me and your biological father. Apart from you, this is the only thing he left me!" A

token of love? Gu Ziqing's eyes widened in surprise, not knowing how to react!

But... But Gu Chengkun has already...

Gu Ziqing fell into an endless loop, but Ye Lingyun, who was listening to the side, was shocked, narrowed his eyes slightly, and said thoughtfully "My lord mother said that Ziqing's biological father is someone else?"

From the first time she saw Gu Chengkun, Ye Lingyun had a strong premonition that such a useless person, how could it be Ziqing? father?

Gu Ziqing couldn't react immediately, it was just that the authorities were deluded, after all these years, the woman had never denied that Gu Chengkun was not his biological father.

"Mother, what Brother Ye said is true?"

Gu Ziqing's eyes widened in disbelief, and she nervously grabbed the lady's sleeve robe, hoping to get an accurate answer.

The woman took Gu Ziqing's hand with her hand, and nodded solemnly.

"It's true. It's all about the grievances and grievances of our generation. I didn't want to mention it again." The man hasn't come to him for so many years, and he hasn't even heard from him. It's hard to avoid feeling disheartened. , The woman originally wanted to bring this matter into the coffin, but after thinking about it carefully, she felt that it was unfair to Ziqing. After all, that man was his biological father, and Ziqing had the right to know the truth of the matter.

"Mother, what's going on here? Who is my biological father if not Gu Chengkun?" Gu Ziqing asked anxiously.

For so many years, he has had a father, but it is better not to have one, and now that he has Brother Ye, he no longer expects that unattainable father's love.

But at this moment, his mother told him that his biological father was someone else, how could this make Gu Zi's lover not anxious?

"Qing'er, don't worry, mother will come with you one by one." The woman said soothingly, patted the place next to Gu Ziqing, and winked at Ye Lingyun.

"Ling Yun, come and sit down too. I'm afraid you will have to worry about whether Ziqing will recognize her biological father in the future." "

Mother is serious." By his side, he is Ziqing's husband, and this kind of family matter sounds like it is not overstepped.

Ye Lingyun grabbed Gu Ziqing's shoulders, pulled the man into his arms, then stretched out his arms, locking the man's waist tightly.

"Hey, this starts from when I was young." The woman sighed softly, staring straight ahead, and fell into the long memory.