Chapter 66 Let go of grievances

Seeing her mother's reaction like this, Gu Ziqing couldn't bear to ask any more questions. She just hoped that one day she could meet her biological father, clear up the misunderstanding, and reunite her mother and father.

Gu Ziqing focused all her attention on the emotional entanglement between her biological father and mother, but after hearing this, Ye Lingyun thought about something more than that.

Since Gu Chengkun is not Ziqing's biological father, and the Gu family in the pharmaceutical industry is the origin of Ziqing, according to Ziqing's temperament, he must want to meet his biological father, and he will never allow Gu Ziqing to leave without authorization For his side, there is only one way, the medicine world, he must accompany Ziqing on the trip.

However, according to his current level of cultivation as a junior martial artist, entering the medicine world, it is difficult to guarantee that Ziqing will not be wronged, so at the moment, improving his cultivation level is the most important thing.

And it will take tens of thousands of years for the interface fusion of the medicine world and the spirit martial world to be merged. Even if his cultivation base is improved, he will not be able to tear apart the space. Meet that so-called demon monk—Bitter Bamboo!

Bitter bamboo, bitter bamboo, why does it sound so familiar? Ye Lingyun frowned slightly, thinking that he had heard this name somewhere before.

Forget it, there must be a road before the mountain, and when the time is ripe, it will not be too late to find the bitter bamboo.

Now that Ziqing's biological mother has been found now, she must be brought back to the sect to take care of her, try her best to find a way to cure her mother's illness, and then hold the grand ceremony for him and Ziqing's Taoist couple.

The current Ziqing is still a bit submissive in front of him, Ye Lingyun is also very helpless about this, he knows the reason very clearly, it is only because that person has suffered for hundreds of years, and he is so cautious about losing it, But this is not Gu Ziqing that Ye Lingyun wants to see.

In his mind, the person who is favored by Ye Lingyun should act recklessly and recklessly, even if the sky is pierced, all he needs to do is complain in front of him. In order to save his life, he, Ye Lingyun, would have to change another Tiandao to make him smile.

In the previous life, Ye Lingyun boasted that he had the ability to become an emperor at the age of thousands of years. What's worse, he was just a spoiled Gu Ziqing.

Therefore, Ye Lingyun chose the life-and-death contract on his own initiative for the marriage contract at the Dao Couple Ceremony.

The reason why the life and death deed is called the life and death deed is because it binds the life and death of the two people who signed the contract together. If one of them dies, the other will definitely be backlashed and buried with him.

Just like what the common people say, we don't want to be born in the same year, the same month and the same day, but we want to die in the same year, the same month and the same day.

In this way, Ziqing can be reassured, and his perverted possessive desire can be fulfilled. Whether he is selfish or twisted, in this life, he will go up and down in poverty, even if he is on Wangchuan River, he will take Gu Ziqing up and down with him.

Now that he has signed the life-and-death contract, it is absolutely impossible for him to abandon Gu Ziqing again. When Ziqing is at ease, and he is held in the top of his heart, Ye Lingyun does not believe that spoiling him can not be spoiled.

In the past, he cruelly destroyed that white-clothed Gu Jialang with his own hands, but in the future, he will rescue him with his own hands.

With some calculations in his mind, Ye Lingyun simply stopped hesitating, stood up, walked in front of Lin Zixuan, bowed his hands and said respectfully: "Mother, don't worry, my son-in-law will do his best to let Ziqing meet his biological father, but At the moment, Ling Yun hopes that my mother can attend the Dao Couple Ceremony between me and Ziqing, and be our witness."

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing's eyes lit up, and her jade hands suddenly grasped the sleeve robe, and she succeeded. He didn't let himself lose all manner, but at this moment, his jade-like pupils were stained with anticipation, nervously waiting for his mother's answer.

Brother Ye has talked about this Dao Couple Ceremony countless times, but he has not fulfilled it for a long time. Gu Ziqing is anxious, but it is not easy to put it in the open. This moment is finally expected by him. With his temperament, it is inevitable that he will be a little impatient.

Lin Zixuan smiled helplessly when she saw her son's impatient but indescribable appearance.

It's really a big deal, if Qing Cang knew that his own flesh and blood had been abducted by another bastard, would he jump in anger and drag someone into a fight.

But relying on the poor attack power of their alchemists, when the day comes, I still hope that the children of the Ye family can be merciful and don't beat Mr. Yuezhang into trouble.

Pulling Gu Ziqing's wrist, Lin Zixuan finally showed a bright smile on her face after suffering for so many years.

"Okay, okay, okay, how can I not be there for my son's Taoist couple ceremony, let's go now, this Gu family has existed in name only, and I have been trapped here for half my life, I should go out to get some air." Lin Zixuan readily

agreed , let go of past grievances.

Children and grandchildren have their own blessings, even if he is reluctant to let go, he still has to let go, Ziqing's temperament is very much like her, going all the way to the dark, hitting the south wall to death without looking back.

But fortunately, the relationship between Ziqing and the youngest child of the Ye family does not have the many helplessness between her and Qing Cang, and the second son of the Ye family is three points more stubborn in temperament and methods than Qing Cang. , there must be a good ending, right?

Although getting the answer was already expected, Ye Lingyun was very happy to hear it from his mother. He and Gu Ziqing, one left and one right, supported Lin Zixuan and walked out slowly. .

The sunshine outside was just right, and Lin Zixuan narrowed her eyes in enjoyment. After so many years, she finally saw the blue sky and white sun again.

The Blast Crane, which landed at Gu's house not long ago, waved away again after more than half an hour. Except for a cloud of dust, there was no trace left on the spot.

After returning to Yujian Palace, Lin Zixuan was arranged by Ye Lingyun in the guest room for VIP guests, and additional disciples were assigned to take care of her. The elixir and supplements in Yujian Palace's inventory were also contributed to Lin Zixuan like an assembly line, for her Nourishing the weak body.

And Ye Lingyun left in a hurry after the arrangements were made. There are still many things that need to be made for him to make a final decision on the Dao Companion Ceremony. .

Before leaving, Ye Lingyun felt that the little milk wolf in the sleeve robe was in the way, and threw it out unceremoniously. Watching the little milk wolf throw an arc in the air, and then fell on its back, belly up, Ye Lingyun There was no trace of guilt on Ling Yun's face, he snorted coldly, turned and left.

The bitter little milk wolf did not dare to complain in front of Ye Lingyun, and sobbed softly twice to express his grievances, but as soon as Ye Lingyun walked away, his back feet regained vigor, facing the direction the person left, A ferocious roar.

Bullying me, kind of you come back and fight with me? Are you afraid? Counselor, I can tell at a glance that you dare not come back.

And Gu Ziqing stayed in the guest room to reminisce with her mother. After seeing the reaction of the little milk wolf, she lowered her eyes and let out a low laugh. Only then did the little milk wolf realize that there were people around. It was Gu Ziqing , hastily wagged his tail happily and rubbed over, sticking out his tongue to lick Gu Ziqing's robe in a fawning manner, for fear that Gu Ziqing would complain to that person about his evil deeds.

Gu Ziqing frowned, patted the little milk wolf's head affectionately, then bent down, and hugged it into his arms.

This makes the little milk wolf so beautiful, he has coveted this embrace for a long time, it is as warm as his mother's embrace, but when the big tyrant was around, he never dared to expect to be hugged by this person, now Given the opportunity, it's natural to roll around and act cute.

Gu Ziqing liked this little guy very much, and always felt that there was some kind of fate pulling him, so he let the little milk wolf writhe in his arms with a good temper, and Gu Ziqing hugged her to Lin Zixuan's bedside.

After finally being able to reunite with his mother, he naturally had something to say about himself.

At first seeing the little milk wolf, Lin Zixuan was also a little surprised, but after seeing the little wolf so close to Ziqing, she realized that it might be a spirit beast claimed by Ziqing, so she relaxed and pulled over Gu Ziqing's hand tells the pain of lovesickness that has not been seen in a century.

But at this moment, Ye Lingyun and Gu Ziqing are both close to good things, and they naturally forget about a person who has been very peaceful for the past few days, and that person is - Gu Ning.

Ever since he was injured by a man with a silver phoenix mask at the auction, Gu Ning has been retreating and healing his wounds secretly. Although he hated this kind of thing, he couldn't explain it to Ye Lingyun. If Ye Lingyun became suspicious of him, the consequences would be certain Let him walk around without eating.

After a few days of recuperation, Gu Ning's injury has almost healed. As soon as he left the customs, he heard that there was a distinguished guest from Yujian Palace, and he was curious, so he hurried over.

Speaking of which, he and Brother Yun's Taoist Couple Ceremony will be held soon, could this customer be some kind of powerful person, for the sake of Brother Yun's sake, come to congratulate him?

As long as he thinks of the grand and solemn Taoist couple ceremony, Gu Ning will feel more face, which greatly satisfies his boring vanity, so that the depression in his heart caused by the serious injury a few days ago has lightened a bit. In a few minutes, the steps on his feet became brisk, and he hummed a little tune and walked towards the guest room for entertaining distinguished guests.

But what he never expected was that at the door of the guest room, he was stopped by the disciples of Yujian Palace, and the good mood along the way was instantly ruined.

Gu Ning raised his eyebrows, pointed at the noses of the two disciples at the door, and cursed unceremoniously: "Presumptuous, do you know who I am? Hurry up and get out of the way, be careful what I say and listen to Brother Yun, Throw you all out of Yujian Palace, believe it or not?"

The two disciples at the door had long heard of the reputation of Young Master Gu, who was arrogant and domineering and ill-informed, but he was favored by the young master, which made them dislike him. He is also very helpless.

Humbly bowing their bodies, the two Yujian Palace disciples slightly cupped their hands, and said apologetically, "Young Master Gu, I'm really sorry, the young master has spoken, no one is allowed to approach, we are also obeying orders, and hope that the young master Don't embarrass us."