Chapter 18 Past Life Memories

Seeing Gu Ziqing's frowning and apprehensive look even though she was in his arms, Ye Lingyun's eyes blushed slightly.

How insecure is he? It will become what it is now.

The former white-clothed Gu Jialang, Mr. Pian Pianjia, and the alchemy genius whom many aristocratic disciples in the medicine world looked up to, were tortured into such a state after marrying him, and the culprit of all this was him—Ye Lingyun.

Trembling, he raised his hand to caress the unraveling blue hair of Fu Ziqing, and Ye Lingyun had the opportunity to take a closer look at his regular wife who had been neglected for hundreds of years.

With a smooth forehead, thin willow-leaf eyebrows, and a pair of warm eyes, she looks elegant, courteous and approachable.

The towering nasal bone, coupled with thin lips, just reflect the old saying, a gentleman is like jade!

Such a delicate and pleasing person, why didn't he just take a look in his last life, he really was blind!

Thinking about it now, how can Gu Ning's dignity be compared with Zi Qing's? Not-so-big eyes, a slightly flat nose, and a provocative personality are not worthy of Ziqing's shoes.

Ye Lingyun now seriously doubts whether Ziqing and Gu Ning are half-brothers? The sky and the ground are simply not like what a father can give birth to!

Speaking of which, how did he fall in love with Gu Ning in his last life?

At that time, Yujianzong's ancestral site was still located near the edge of the desert, and the Ye family and the Gu family had always been family friends. Although they became less and less close as time went by, the custom of marriage was still preserved.

I only remember that when I was in my teens, I was only a warrior in the early stage of cultivation. I was led by my father to visit Gu's house, but I didn't want to stay peacefully in the main hall to drink tea. Instead, I sneaked out of the courtyard , Came to a remote courtyard.

Cautiously stepping into the not-so-high threshold, the skinny young man who was taking care of flowers and plants, who was wearing an old sky blue Taoist robe, was gently wiping the fine beads of sweat on his forehead.

The blazing sun hit his delicate face, which made Ye Lingyun, who was still ignorant of feelings at that time, fall in love for the first time and fell in love at first sight.

A tall and tall boy with an unfamiliar appearance suddenly appeared, which surprised the young man who was taking care of the flowers and plants at that time. He turned around and wanted to escape, but his feet slipped and he fell backwards.

Ye Lingyun didn't think too much about it at the time, but just instinctively circulated the spiritual power in his body, rushed over with a stride, took the young man who had almost fallen into his arms, and spun around a few times, avoiding the flowers and plants on the ground, In the end, he and the teenager stopped safely in the empty courtyard.

The aroma of various elixir and spiritual plants around was pleasant, and the young man in his arms was even soft and boneless. Ye Lingyun's eyes were deep and focused on the young man in his arms who was slightly wide-eyed due to fright. Surprisingly attractive.

"You... can you let me down?" The boy blinked and asked a little embarrassedly.

"Of course." Ye Lingyun also sensed that he was a bit aggressive, and hurriedly put the young man in his arms on the ground.

After landing his feet on the ground, the young man lowered his eyes and carefully tidied up the messy Taoist robe, as if he cherished the old sky-blue Taoist robe. After tidying up, he raised his head, tilted his head, and looked Curiously asked: "Who are you? How did you come here."

After Ye Lingyun heard this, the corners of his mouth slightly curled up, and he said loudly: "My name is Ye Lingyun, you can call me Brother Ye."