Chapter 144 Is the young master betrothed to someone else?

Seeing the little mute behind Gu Ziqing, everyone on the stage had different expressions.

There was a relaxed smile on Qi Wanfeng's face, as if he was relieved that the little mute survived.

Mu Cen's pupils shrank suddenly, a little surprised, as if he didn't expect this humble little dumb who was bullied by others, when did he climb up to such a few evil stars?

As for Qi Tian, ​​his eyes were dull, staring in the direction of the little mute without blinking.

The current little mute, although dressed simply, is no longer the shabby look of when he was in the Mu family. The style of the clothes is a bit plain, but they are all made of high-quality materials. The little face is no longer sallow, but It's white with a touch of tenderness, and paired with such a pair of big and pure eyes, it's so dazzling that people can't take their eyes off.

Qi Tian was able to clench his fists tightly, with blue veins on the back of his fists, because he suddenly realized that this was the wife he should have married, she was well-behaved, sensible, docile and considerate, unlike the Mu Xiuwen next to him, who was small-hearted and vicious, Sure enough, a bastard is a bastard, and he will never be on the stage.

And the one with the most sinister expression was none other than Mu Xiuwen.

This vile thing? Why are you still alive? Hadn't he already had his minions throw him off a cliff?

The one who was tortured lost his human form, and his body was thrown into the wilderness, all of which allowed him to survive. As expected, the scourge will last for thousands of years!

Seeing the little mute, Mu Xiuwen also suddenly remembered something. The two brothers who were very popular in front of him a few days ago had no news overnight, and even the corpse was nowhere to be found. How many people messed up?

I really don't understand, what's so good about that little mute who can't even speak? Why do you always encounter adventures and escape from death?

When he was a child, he pushed him down the cold pond, and almost died, but he just drifted away. This lucky little mute was rescued by Brother Qitian who happened to pass by. Bitches take care of themselves.

And he tried his best to snatch brother Qitian back with great difficulty, only to find that the man didn't treat him as much as one-tenth of the little mute.

Maybe even Brother Qitian didn't realize that he actually felt sorry for the little mute, and even whispered the name of the little mute sometimes when making out with him.

He, Mu Xiuwen, wanted to get the wind and the rain since he was a child, how could he swallow this bad breath, so he couldn't make a plan, so he came up with another plan, and joined his mother to give this unsightly little dumb to Tianleizong An elder who is sexually sadistic makes a stove.

After all, there was one time when God was on his side. This little mute dared to have sex with an unknown wild man in the forbidden area of ​​the back mountain the night before he was sent away!

Seizing this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, coupled with his deliberate provocation and slander, Brother Qitian finally hated this little mute, thought he was promiscuous by nature, and despised him as a worn-out shoe.

And Tian Leizong also blamed the Mu family for this incident, which naturally made his father furious, so he let the little mute be tortured to death in front of the torturers.

That's right, tortured to death, shouldn't he die? But who is standing in front of him, alive and well?

Mu Xiuwen's nails were firmly embedded in the palm of his hand, his expression was grim, the fundus of his eyes was covered with horrible bloodshot eyes, and the sockets of his eyes were cracked!

Mu Cen narrowed his eyes and looked at the little mute for a moment, but then, his expression relaxed, and he sat back on his seat indifferently, and said lightly, "Who am I, so it's you?" Little mute, what? Doing such a shameful thing, still have the face to come back?"

Hearing this malicious sarcasm, the little mute's body froze suddenly, embarrassment appeared on his clean face, and his pure eyes were also full of loneliness.

No, he wanted to explain, but he couldn't speak clearly, and in front of so many people, he was so nervous that he couldn't even utter a word.

"If you say this, you are not afraid that the wind will flash your tongue. Your Mu family has done something utterly devoid of conscience, and even blamed the fault on a child. You are a dog, and you are worthy of calling yourself the second family of cultivation? Look, just pack up and get out of Jian'an City, so as not to be embarrassing."

The little mute is afraid of strangers, but he, Gu Ziqing, is not. He replied unceremoniously.

Upon hearing this, the audience was immediately silent, but after a while, there was a suppressed low laughter.

In the past few years, the Mu family has been in a turmoil, but they still bully others with their power and domineering in this Jian'an city. Some monks have long been disgusted with this style, but due to the influence of the Mu family, they can only bear it and not speak out.

This time, someone took the lead in doing the early bird, and all the dissatisfaction suppressed in the bottom of the hearts of the monks poured out.

Being ridiculed in front of so many people, Mu Cen's indifferent look just now disappeared long ago, his face was livid, and he slapped the armrest of the seat abruptly. The tip of Ziqing's nose cursed: "What are you, dare to mock our Mu Jiaming? Do you really think you can fight against our Mu family? That little mute has ruined the Mu family's family style, and died It's a pity, a waste with a low cultivation level, if he didn't pass out after being tortured, the Mu family would definitely make his death more ugly. If you guys are sensible, you should quickly kneel down and apologize. Remember the villain, and spare your lives.

Mu Cen said triumphantly with a cruel smile on his face.

Although these people have high levels of cultivation, they are hard to beat with two fists and four hands, and a tiger can't hold back a pack of wolves. Mu Cen doesn't believe that they can fight the Mu family desperately with the strength of a few people.

But the next moment, his smile froze on his face, and his facial muscles and loose skin twitched uncontrollably.

His finger was severed by a sharp wind blade, and the gushing blood splashed three meters away.

His mouth was directly blasted open by a thunderbolt, his teeth were shattered, his tongue was shattered, and blood flowed down his chin directly to the front of his chest, and soon a large area was stained red.

Ye Lingyun and the purple-robed man launched attacks almost at the same time, one was because of Mu Cen's disrespect to Gu Ziqing, he launched the wind blade, and the other was because of Mu Cen's insult to the little mute, he threw out the thunderbolt.

"Take care of your hands, otherwise, the rest of your fingers will end up in the same way." Ye Lingyun held Gu Ziqing in his arms very protectively, and shouted in a low voice towards Mu Cen, who was writhing in pain on the ground.

"Take care of your mouth, and say one more disrespectful word. I will make the entire Mu family pay for what you said." As soon as the words

fell, the suppressed cultivation of the purple-robed man was completely released. The aura enveloped the arena, making everyone's legs weak, trembling with fear, unable to control their desire to bend down and worship.

This is Wu Zun. In the entire Zhongzhou Continent, existences of this level can be counted on one hand.

What happened to Jian'an City this time? Why did you provoke such an old monster who was hidden from the world?

And all the people present have already been frightened and dumbfounded, rolling their Adam's apples, unable to utter a word.

Could this be the mysterious and powerful support of the Wei family? An ancestor of Wu Zun?

The purple-robed man didn't pay much attention to the awe-inspiring gazes of the crowd. Instead, he walked down the high platform slowly and came to the little mute in a leisurely manner.

Trying to make his ten-thousand-year iceberg face look gentler, the purple robed man humbly cupped his hands, leaned down and said kindly: "I don't know the name of the young master? How old is he? Is there a betrothed family? I don't know if I am lucky enough to be there." Kiss Fangze?"

The little mute couldn't react to the incident just now, and when he came back to his senses, what came to his ears were the frivolous words of the person in front of him.

His face flushed, not from shame, but from anger.

This disciple, who had no good intentions from the very beginning, even took off his disguise at this moment, revealing his ferocious face.

I don't know where the courage came from, maybe it was because the benefactor was protecting him, the little mute stretched out his foot, and kicked viciously on the calf of the purple-robed man.

"Go away, don't try to get my attention, I've...already promised someone." Although I still don't know who the person of the night was

? Teng Teng Teng ran away.

Zixiao nestled in the arms of the little mute, seeing this scene, almost couldn't hold back her laughter, revealing the truth that she was a high-level spirit beast! Pfft, it's really rare that the master who has been cold-hearted and indifferent for thousands of years, actually flirts with the little monk from a good family for the sake of the old and disrespectful.

The set of rhetoric just now is obviously rote, and I don't know who taught it, it's really unreliable.

It turned out to be a good thing, the impression was not good at first, but now it made things worse and added fuel to the fire.

Gu Ziqing looked at the purple-robed man in front of him curiously. This is the senior that Brother Ye said he followed them all the way to the inn last time, right?

The purple-robed man's complexion at this moment is blue and white, which is wonderful.

How many years have passed, and whoever speaks in front of him is always humble? This was the first time that he acted lowly in front of others, but he didn't expect that person to not agree with him.

Seeing the wonderful expression on the purple-robed man's face, Gu Ziqing finally couldn't hold back her smile, raised her chin slightly, and opened her mouth with curved eyebrows: "Senior has a high level of cultivation, but he doesn't know anything about chasing his wife. This junior advises you Senior, let's show off before pursuing, otherwise you will annoy people, and you won't be able to coax them back with a few good words!"

At this point, Gu Ziqing's eyes flickered, and after a slight pause, he continued: "Besides, Don't seniors think that there are more important things to do right now? The grievances and slanders my younger brother has suffered, don't think of exposing them so lightly!"