Chapter 143 Asking for an explanation

There were colorful attacks on the stage, but the purple-robed man was not interested in it. The children were just playing house, it was not eye-catching, and his gaze never left the little mute in the audience from the beginning to the end.

That was the little lady he had been looking for for thousands of years to find, but because of one of his negligence, the yin and yang were almost separated.

As long as he thought of the torture that the little mute had suffered, the purple-robed man's heart ached terribly. Immediately afterwards, a layer of frost condensed on Wannian Bingshan's face, and his whole body exuded an icy aura.

The Mu family is nothing more than a local snake in the borderlands of the Zhongzhou mainland.

This time, his entire clan must be wiped out to make amends to his wife.

The little mute hid behind Gu Ziqing, teasing the little black panther in his arms, only vaguely felt that there was a warm gaze on him, and looked up suspiciously, but met the purple-robed man's gaze is on.

My heart was shaken, the man's gaze seemed to strip him naked, the little mute looked as if he had been burned, he quickly withdrew his gaze, lowered his head, and completely retracted behind Gu Ziqing.

Who is that man? Why do you stare at him with such naked eyes, it makes people feel so uncomfortable!

After hiding for a while, the man's eyes still followed him like a shadow, and the hairs on the little mute's body stood up like a light on his back.

Gathering up his courage, a small head poked out from behind Gu Ziqing. The little mute stared wide-eyed, puffed up his cheeks angrily, and gave the purple-robed man on the stage an angry look.

What are you looking at, Dengtuzi, don't look at it, quickly take your eyeballs off my body.

Seeing this scene, the purple-robed man's lavender eyes froze for a moment, but the next moment, the corners of his mouth curled up slightly, and he smiled jokingly.

This made Wei Zichu, who was sitting beside him dutifully, look pale. Although he was still sitting obediently, not daring to overstep, a murmur arose in his heart.

What happened to their ancestors?

He was shivering from the cold just now, and now he laughed lightly for no reason. Didn't my uncle say that the old ancestor was a moody person? But now, what is so abnormal?

The purple-robed man just didn't expect that the little grass he circled would have the ability to stare at people after a few days of absence.

It's just that this flimsy roll of the eyes fell on his body without pain or itching, but it made him feel a little itchy.

Why is it called Xiaocao, because he is the old cow, a thousand-year-old monster, who fell in love with a little monk who was less than a hundred years old, and said that the old cow eats young grass, but he did not wrong him at all!

Seeing that the man not only didn't restrain himself, but stared at him more intensely, the little mute blushed, and put his head back again in annoyance.

Sure enough, he couldn't learn the benefactor's skills.

In the inn where they settled down, as long as the benefactor's phoenix eyes stare, let alone him, even Master Qing Cang and Young Master Jin Bao will all calm down and dare not make trouble anymore!

He originally wanted to try this ability of staring at people, but for some reason, not only did that person not care, but he became even more unscrupulous.

Ye Lingyun had noticed the purple-robed man on the stage a long time ago. With his familiar aura and familiar coercion, plus his eyes were fixed on the young master behind Ziqing, it must be that senior!

Is it actually the Wei family? Among the three major families, the Wei family is the most powerful and famous.

It seems that the Mu family, who sees people as low as dogs, is going to go away this time!

Seeing that the competition on the field was coming to an end, the winner this time was actually a disciple of the Mu family.

Seeing this result, Mu Cen stood up suddenly, laughed loudly, and slightly cupped his hands towards Qitian, with an evil smile on his face, and said maliciously: "Brother Qitian, I'm really sorry, this second I am afraid that the throne of fame will fall to our Mu family this year."

When Qitian heard this, his face suddenly darkened, he snorted coldly, and did not respond, but when he turned his head, he let out all his anger. Sprinkled on Mu Xiuwen's head.

Withdrawing his arm suddenly, he pushed the man away, Qitian glared angrily, and blamed him in a strange way: "Did your Mu family prepare well this time? Why, are you happy to see this result? ?"

Mu Xiuwen's face was a little ugly, what does this have to do with him? What did this man think of him, pushing him away in front of so many people, where did he put his face?

I really feel more and more that I was blind back then, this person is not young and promising, he is clearly defiant, in order to snatch such a person from the hands of that despicable little dumb, he simply lost his whole life ! Lost everything.

Seeing Qitian's cold face towards him, Mu Cen was not angry at all, but became more and more self-satisfied, and then saw Qitian treat Mu Xiuwen like this, he didn't react at all, instead he let out a light sneer, and the laughter grew louder. Presumptuous!

The result has come out, and the second place belongs to the Mu family. Just when the referee was about to announce the result, a figure in a black cloak appeared suddenly like a ghost under the eyes of everyone. In the middle of the ring.

Everyone in the audience rubbed their eyes in disbelief, thinking that they were delusional, but they blinked and swept their eyes again, and there was indeed an extra person on the stage.

The key is where did this person come from? It is impossible to appear for no reason, right?

Just when everyone was wondering, Ye Lingyun on the stage took off the cloak that was wrapped around him, revealing that face that was as sharp as a knife.

His sharp eyes swept across the crowd, and Ye Lingyun said in a low voice: "It's too early to draw a conclusion for the second place. Why don't we compare it with the next competition?" Just a little bit, the second

place He was about to get the honor of fame, but unexpectedly, Cheng Jinjin appeared on the way.

Who is this man? Why is he so face-to-face? If he has never lived before, why did he deliberately target the Mu family?

Mu Cen couldn't sit still any longer, stood up suddenly, and shouted loudly at Ye Lingyun: "Who are you? What are you? How dare you compete with our Mu family's disciples? If you don't want to die, get out of here."

When he said this, Mu Cen was really confused, because even he couldn't see clearly how that person appeared on the stage. What he said now was nothing more than a stern threat!

Hearing this, a cold light flashed across Ye Lingyun's eyes, and then he lowered his head, with a strand of hair hanging down his forehead, making it difficult for others to see his face and expression clearly.

But it didn't prevent the low and contemptuous chuckle from reaching everyone's ears, and the irresistible Wia in the bitterness made Mu Cen shudder.

What am I? I'll let you know what I am in a second!

The next moment, a black afterimage flashed past, and there were no Mu family disciples on the stage.

Everyone was dumbfounded, and after they realized it, they searched around with their eyes, and finally found the half-dead and unconscious Mu family disciple in an inconspicuous corner under the ring.

Seeing this scene, Mu Cen's pupils shrank suddenly, but the next moment, he swallowed hard, not daring to bluff anymore!

The expression on his face was very ugly. Mu Cen's chest heaved violently a few times before suppressing his fear. Then, he coughed a few times and adjusted his distorted facial expression. Mu Cen's next tone was much more polite.

Slightly cupping his hands, narrowing his obscene eyes, Mu Cen pretended to be friendly and said, "This fellow Taoist, I don't know who is so sacred, why did you deliberately target our Mu family?

" Seeing Mu Cen's low-lying and small posture, a smile of watching the show hung on his face, he gave a disdainful chuckle, and said in a low voice: "Hmph, the Mu family who bullies the weak and fears the tough." Although the words were not

loud , but Mu Xiuwen was sitting beside him, how could he not hear it?

His complexion became even more unsightly. Mu Xiuwen lowered his eyes, and his sinister expression was as if he had been poisoned!

Qi, since you are ruthless and unintentional, don't blame me, Mu Xiuwen, for being unkind.

Finally waiting for this question, the corners of Ye Lingyun's mouth twitched, his eyes raised, and he replied unceremoniously: "Deliberate targeting is not counted, but I really can't stand what the Mu family has done." "Oh?

" Hearing this, Mu Cen couldn't help being surprised.

Can't stand what the Mu family is doing? When did their Mu family commit such a crime?

"I don't know what our Mu family has done. Why can't fellow Taoists look down on it?"

"Oh, I don't care about other people's affairs, but my wife's younger brother was almost tortured to death by you. For this account, we can't help it." How should it be calculated?"

After speaking, Ye Lingyun's expression turned completely chilly, and a penetrating coldness radiated from his whole body.

"Your Madam's younger brother? Fellow Daoists, please don't rant. How could our Mu family abuse Your Madam's younger brother for no reason? Is there any misunderstanding?

" Ziqing, bring someone up."

As soon as the words finished, Gu Ziqing, who was dressed in plain white robes, grabbed the shivering little mute by the sleeves and forcibly brought him up to the ring.

Stretching out her hand, she gently patted the little mute's hair, and Gu Ziqing said in distress: "Don't be afraid, with Brother Ye and I around, no one dares to bully you, even if you don't care about the past , but I, Gu Ziqing, can't swallow this breath, here today, no matter what, we have to ask for an explanation." After

finishing speaking, Gu Ziqing stood beside Ye Lingyun, and protected the little mute behind her back, The gentle eyes became sharp in an instant, and on the exquisite face, there was a sharpness and strength that had not been shown for a long time.

"What? Don't dare to speak anymore? You've seen it too, should you give me an explanation, why do you want to abuse and torture my younger brother?" Gu Ziqing narrowed her eyes slightly, her expression was cold, and she took the lead before Ye Lingyun. mouthed.