Chapter 116 Nobody Sees!

Two uninvited guests suddenly appeared on the Gale Crane. Qing Cang held Jin Bao in the pad of his palm with one paw, and slowly poked his head out from behind the deck.

One blood-red eye and one sea-blue eye were full of vigilance at the moment, looking cautiously at Kuzhu not far away, who was wearing a simple monk's robe.

This unattractive monk has a much higher level of cultivation than my father, and I don't know what kind of calculations he has in mind when he comes to make friends rashly?

While Qing Cang was looking at Ku Zhu, Ku Zhu also cast his gaze in Qing Cang's direction, and then, his golden pupils shrank suddenly, Ku Zhu narrowed his eyes slightly, and stared at Qing Cang, with a face of contemplation.

It turned out to be a mutated snow wolf? Awakened the strong blood of the Northern Nether Wolf King, if it grows up, it must be a divine beast that dominates one side.

Shouldn't this kind of spirit beast be strictly guarded by the family and cultivated? How did he abscond and be subdued by this person with the seal of reincarnation?

There was also the fur ball that he held in his paws, snoring loudly!

Is that a treasure mouse? Judging from the appearance, it should be a treasure hunting mouse, but since it is a mouse spirit beast, shouldn't it be vigilant and timid? Such a rat beast whose heart is so big that it can roll its white belly in the wolf's paws and sleep until it knows nothing about human affairs is really amazing! Weird!

While Kuzhu was still wondering, Ye Lingyun turned his head, and naturally noticed Qing Cang who was peeping secretly, it was just right, he happened to have one thing to order.

"Qingcang, don't hide it. Go to the alchemy room and invite your little dad out. Tell him that there are some distinguished guests coming, and ask him to put the alchemy formula in his hand first." "Yes, father,

Qingcang will go now. " ."

Hearing this, Qing Cang poked his whole body out from behind the deck, and finally took a deep look at Ku Zhu and Feng Qing, and then crimson flames and blue ice flickered under his vigorous limbs , arched his body, and flew towards the alchemy room on the other side of the blast crane with a leap.

But the sound of "little father" and "father" came to Ku Zhu and Feng Qing's ears, but it caused doubts in their hearts.

Could it be that this person is also a fellow with them, and also married a man?

Although they were puzzled, Ku Zhu and Feng Qing did not choose to ask. Since they both went to invite someone, after a while they saw the person, they would naturally know it immediately.

Watching Qing Cang go away, Ye Lingyun nodded in satisfaction, and then led Ku Zhu and Feng Qing into the main hall, and took out a table of fairy brewed spirit fruits from the mustard space to entertain the distinguished guests.

As soon as the spirit fruits on this table were neatly arranged, the door of the main hall was pushed open from the outside.

With a frustrated face, Qing Cang pulled his furry head, and told Ye Lingyun bitterly: "Father, I just opened my mouth, and before I explained why I came, my little father asked me to leave his alchemy room angrily. Stay away, and say that if this furnace of elixir is useless because of my interruption, he will make me look good when he comes out."

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun's subordinates paused slightly, and then shook their heads helplessly.

Huo Ran got up, Ye Lingyun cupped his hands towards Kuzhu and said apologetically: "My wife is rather naughty, I made you laugh at me, please wait for a while, I will invite you personally, and come as soon as you go." In fact, just now Qing Cang

said After finishing speaking, Feng Qing became quite curious about this man's wife.

He thinks that in the field of domineering and stubborn personality, he is ranked second, and no one dares to be number one. He never thought that there would be anyone who could compete with him.

"It's okay, we'll just wait here, fellow daoist, go quickly."

Feng Qing spoke before Kuzhu, and the reply seemed generous and decent, but in fact, Feng's eyes were full of impatience, he was really very happy. Wanting to meet this man's wife, there is always a faint intuition of sympathy.

Slightly nodding his head, Ye Lingyun withdrew from the main hall, then tapped his feet a few times, and quickly rushed towards the alchemy room at the other end.

When he came to the alchemy room, he raised his hand, and Ye Lingyun gently knocked on the stone door, but after waiting for a while, there was no sound.

Frowning slightly, he raised his hand to knock on the door again, but this time, Ye Lingyun didn't just knock a few times and finish the job, but kept going one after another, relentlessly.

It's not that Gu Ziqing in the alchemy room didn't hear the knock on the door, but just after recovering Hai Xinyan, he saw Lie Xinxi and planned to try this intermediate-level elixir.

After failing several times in a row, he finally saw Cheng Dan's hope. Just when he needed to concentrate, the knock on the door kept drilling into his mind, disturbing his mind.

Hai Xinyan twitched slightly in his palm. Seeing a slight crackling sound coming from the alchemy furnace that was about to succeed, Gu Ziqing was shocked when he heard it, and quickly stabilized his mind, so he could barely pass a batch of pills. Even waste.

The situation gradually stabilized, Gu Ziqing lifted the pomelo and gently wiped off the fine sweat on her forehead, frowned slightly, and scolded angrily towards the alchemy room: "Qingcang, I told you not to do it here. If you don't want to bother me anytime, I will let your father to discuss with you when I go out."

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun outside the alchemy room froze for a moment, but then smiled helplessly. stand up.

It turned out that his Zi Qing threatened Qing Cang just now? No wonder when that silly dog ​​came back listlessly to report, his eyes were full of sorrow when he looked at him.

"Ziqing, it's me. I don't rush to make alchemy. A distinguished guest is here today. Come out and meet me." Ye Lingyun coaxed in a gentle voice.

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing's eyes froze.

Is it Brother Ye? Didn't all the words he used to threaten Qing Cang with this man as a sword just now be heard?

Biting her lower lip tightly, Gu Ziqing was a little annoyed, and the sea heart flame in her palm flickered slightly with his emotions, making the crackling sound of the pill about to shatter again coming from the purple jade medicine cauldron.

Quickly retracting her mind, Gu Ziqing didn't even hear what Ye Lingyun said clearly, so she replied bluntly: "I don't see anyone, I've said it all, and no one is allowed to disturb me when I am refining alchemy." Look at this tone,

God The earth is big, and no one is bigger than him.

If you say you won't see it, you won't see it. Even if the heavenly king and Lao Tzu come, you will still be rejected.

Ye Lingyun's original goal has been achieved. Under his deliberate connivance, his childishness has indeed become rampant, but it is a bit too spoiled, because now that person doesn't even look down on him as a husband. up.

"Ziqing, do you still remember the life experience mother told you about? The distinguished guest I met today was the master Kuzhu who forcibly tore apart the space and connected the world of medicine and martial arts.

" There was a loud 'bang' in the alchemy room, and the pupils shrank suddenly. Ye Lingyun smashed the stone door of the alchemy room with a palm, and flew in with a teleportation.

Gu Ziqing just instinctively dodged the explosion of the pill, and hadn't recovered from the mistake just now. After she reacted, she found that the man had come to his side, holding his arms nervously. waist, eagerly asked him if he was injured anywhere.

Shaking her head, Gu Ziqing signaled that she was fine, then her eyes flashed, but she reached out her hand secretly, and secretly took back the medicinal herbs and the discarded elixir in the mustard space.

He just became an intermediate-level alchemist a few days ago, and because he got Hai Xinyan and reshaped the fire root, his self-confidence was a little inflated, so he secretly refined an intermediate-level intermediate-level elixir without telling that person. .

Although there was a factor of being disturbed by others, it was an accident after all. Fortunately, there was no serious problem. Now I can only hope that the person will not find any clues and let the matter be covered. He will definitely not Will be so eager for quick success and act without authorization.

But Gu Ziqing's little calculation was completely shattered in the next moment.

Seeing that the man was really fine, Ye Lingyun felt relieved, then frowned, flapped his nose, and took a few deep breaths in the alchemy room.

Then he turned his head abruptly, narrowing his eyes and staring at Gu Ziqing in front of him.

Ye Lingyun's complexion was not very good-looking, and he said in a deep voice with cold eyes: "Sheng Yuan Pill? Intermediate Intermediate? Ziqing, what's going on?" After hearing this,

Gu Ziqing blinked her eyes innocently, as if to escape Turning his eyes to other places, he lowered his head nana and saw this expression. Unless Ye Lingyun is a fool, he would not realize that this person has a guilty conscience!

His eyes were even more gloomy, Ye Lingyun's arms around Gu Ziqing's waist suddenly tightened, and he didn't let go until he heard the painful gasp of the person in his arms as he wished.

"Okay, you, you did such a dangerous thing without telling me, and you still dare to yell at me, I..." I

opened my mouth, but I didn't know what kind of cruel words to say to intimidate me, and the lesson was harsh. , Reluctant, the lesson is light, don't take it to heart.

Ye Lingyun's gaze swept around for a while, but the next moment, his eyes lit up, and he directly took the purple jade medicine cauldron back into his mustard space.

Seeing this scene, Gu Ziqing was shocked instantly, and wanted to grab it in a hurry, but she was a step too late, watching her precious medicine cauldron get into the man's pomelo robe, Gu Ziqing anxiously said: "Brother Ye, that's my medicine cauldron, you give it back to me."

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun's eyes widened, and he became even more annoyed.

"I still want to give it back to you, just wait, when will you figure it out, what kind of pill should be refined at what stage, come and ask me for it, there is still business to do now, I don't care about you for now, today The Blast Crane here has a distinguished guest, follow me to see you."

Although he was a little unhappy, but the man said so, there should be no room for intercession.

Liu raised his eyebrows slightly, and Gu Ziqing asked in a puzzled voice, "Honored guest? What kind of honored guest?"

Well, it turned out that he didn't take a word of his heartfelt conversation just now!

Ye Lingyun had no choice but to explain as he walked, "It's Master Kuzhu. We met by fate this time, so we must make friends." "

Ziqing's father is in the medicine world. And my current cultivation base is not enough to tear apart the space, only with his help can the medicine world and the spirit martial world be connected again, and then you and I can be smuggled there to find the biological father for Ziqing."