Chapter 90 Little Daddy, Daddy

With Gu Ziqing like this, what should he do?

A low-pitched smile came out of Ye Lingyun's throat, and he bowed his head and said ambiguously: "It's just right, and I have the same intention as my husband." After finishing speaking,

Ye Lingyun directly pulled Gu Ziqing's plain hand that was pulled by Bai Mingfeng , followed the hem of his robe to reach up, and finally stopped at the unspeakable place.

His breathing became rough and his voice became thicker and thicker. Ye Lingyun pressed against Gu Ziqing's ear and said warmly, "Madam, you should understand what it means to be a husband, right?

" Qing Qing's eyes didn't know where to look, and tried to withdraw his hand, but was firmly suppressed by the man.

"Huh? Ma'am, what do you mean? Could it be that what you said just now is just to make fun of your husband?"

Ye Lingyun snorted threateningly from his nose, not giving Gu Ziqing a chance to escape.

It's just right, Gu Ziqing's pair of jade hands, he has thought about it for a long time, but he has never had the opportunity to practice it. Today, when the man lures the wolf into the house, he can experience a different kind of excitement, it's nothing more than wishful thinking!

During the struggle, the things under his hands swelled up a lot, and there was a tendency to raise their heads.

Gu Ziqing never knew that that person would be so vile, his body stiffened and refused to move, Gu Ziqing's white ears were covered with a layer of bright crimson.

If he missed the opportunity he finally seized, then he would not be Ye Lingyun.

Ye Lingyun deliberately magnified his feelings while pulling Gu Ziqing's plain hand regardless, and the low, male panting sound echoed in Gu Ziqing's ears, making him so ashamed that he wished to find a crack in the ground.

The holy place used for alchemy, but Gu Ziqing was pulled by Ye Lingyun to do such a thing, but she couldn't resist or break free. The dark blue fire was burning quietly, surrounded by warm and cool breath, but Gu Ziqing felt extremely hot, and the man's deliberate growl echoed in his ears, making him want to pass out.

I don't know how long this passiveness lasted, but the man finally let him go, Ye Lingyun held his plain hand in his palm and wiped it carefully, it was the first time that man didn't choose to vent in his body.

Gu Ziqing lowered her head the whole time, and finally realized what it meant to be self-inflicted.

Ye Lingyun, on the other hand, seemed to feel that it was not enjoyable enough, so he whispered in Gu Ziqing's ear with a frivolous joke: "It's all right now, Madam's hands are full of husband's breath, remember to take the initiative next time, that's for husband's sake." I'll be more satisfied."

This person, it's fine if he doesn't want to argue with him, and he has to make an inch of it.

Gu Ziqing patted Ye Lingyun's big hand away, pulled back her bare hand, and turned her back angrily, but refused to answer. Knowing that he had annoyed the person, Ye Lingyun chuckled lightly, and reluctantly posted it.

Passing through the man's smooth black hair with his big hand, Ye Lingyun put it under his nose and sniffed lightly, narrowing his eyes in satisfaction.

"Okay, I just don't say anything, Ziqing don't annoy me."

Is he afraid that he will annoy him? If you were really afraid, you wouldn't be so unscrupulous.

If there was a faint sigh, Gu Ziqing said helplessly: "Brother Ye, isn't Ziqing too good-tempered in front of you?"

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun raised his eyebrows in surprise, is it? Lost your temper?

"Isn't this what it should be? Shouldn't a wife be obedient and obedient to her husband? Besides, didn't Ziqing find out? Your temperament is much more arrogant than before."

Hearing this, it was Gu Ziqing's turn to raise her eyebrows in surprise.

Is he arrogant? It's a lot of arrogance, but so what? He will not admit that he wants that person to continue to spoil him until he is rampant and lawless.

Too lazy to answer, Gu Ziqing directly took out the purple jade medicinal cauldron from the mustard space, and began to refine the elixir according to the elixir recipe given to him by the master.

It was just an extremely simple primary pill, and its refining difficulty was far less than that of the blood recovery pill and qi replenishing pill that he had refined in Yujian Palace. To this level, it was easy for him.

A little milk wolf paralyzed in the spirit beast space finally saw the gap, its eyes lit up, and it dragged a stumped leg, and walked out of the spirit beast space.

The big tyrant was slapping, and suddenly stopped his movements and began to lose his breath. He was so frightened that he quickly found a corner and nestled up. He didn't dare to go out for a walk until his godfather comforted him. He didn't want to take such a risk, because the big tyrant's eyes really made him weak.

But all of this couldn't stop his greed, and the smell of the ground fire completely aroused the glutton in his stomach.

Poorly coming to Gu Ziqing's body, the little milk wolf signaled to the man with a howl, and after getting the answer, it showed its sharp fangs and pounced on the golden toad. The next moment, He kissed her directly mouth to mouth.

That scene was really outrageous. A wolf was kissing a toad. Even Gu Ziqing couldn't help turning her head and chuckling.

Ye Lingyun cast a sideways glance at the little milk wolf, cursed silly dog ​​in a low voice, and then turned his head away as well.

After kissing like this for a long time, the little milk wolf's belly swelled up, and he was finally full. He retracted his big mouth, and the little milk wolf took his paws and rubbed his tongue with disgust. The taste was really bad. It's not that he's extremely hungry, that's why he doesn't eat.

But it didn't take long for the little milk wolf to roll his eyes, and fell to the ground with a thud, nothing happened!

Gu Ziqing was shocked when she saw this scene, and hurriedly wanted to get up to check, but Ye Lingyun held her shoulder.

"Don't worry, Ziqing, he's fine, he's about to evolve again." Ye Lingyun narrowed his eyes slightly, then stood up abruptly, walked up to the little milk wolf, and after careful inspection, there was nothing wrong with him. Throwing it into the spirit beast space unceremoniously.

"Brother Ye, you..."

Seeing what Ye Lingyun did, Gu Ziqing frowned worriedly.

"Ziqing, he's fine, it's just that he's fed enough to digest and digest. The blood of the snow wolf is very powerful. Just now in the spirit beast space, I suppressed my cultivation and competed with him. It must be against him. With inspiration, and just absorbed a lot of spiritual power from the earth fire, it should be evolving. When he wakes up next time, he will be a fourth-level spirit beast, which is equivalent to the cultivation base of a warrior among monks. It's not bad, it's free He has kept him here for a long time in vain, and he can finally come in handy."

Although Ye Lingyun's words were still not very polite, it was not difficult to hear his satisfaction with the little milk wolf.

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing's eyes dimmed.

Needless to say, Brother Ye is already a martial artist. It can be said that in the same class, it is rare to meet an opponent, and the weak little milk wolf has grown to such a point. Only he has not made much progress. While this made him anxious, he also felt deeply powerless.

Keenly aware of Gu Ziqing's affection, Ye Lingyun immediately came to Gu Ziqing's side, took the man's plain hand, and comforted him softly.

"Ziqing, don't be discouraged. You are also an extraordinary resource. Even if you only rely on the wood spirit root, you can still amaze everyone. But the fire spirit root was my fault. I will try my best to make up for it. If you believe me, Just don't worry."

That person's words always made him feel at ease from the bottom of his heart. He nodded slightly, and Gu Ziqing raised his head again, smiling easily.

In order not to disappoint that person's trust, Ye Lingyun secretly vowed in his heart that in this trial place, he must subdue that peculiar flame and let it be used by Ziqing.

It's just that after this, his love will be even more radiant.

It really makes people look forward to it, but thinking about it, more eyes will be glued to Gu Ziqing, and Ye Lingyun is a little unhappy, it's really contradictory!

Since entering the alchemy room, Gu Ziqing has not taken another step for seven days. He has already completed the task assigned by the master, and it is roughly completed. There is no other reason. , but even if it's just to deal with it, the ones refined from those primary elixirs are still the best.

Then he continued to study the blood-returning pill and the spirit-replenishing pill, and finally tried to refine the intermediate pill, and moved forward a little bit. I don't know if it was luck or aptitude, but the intermediate pill was really hit by him by mistake. The refinement was successful in one batch. Although only one pill was made, it was enough to make Gu Ziqing happy. This meant that he was no longer a junior alchemist, but an intermediate one.

Ye Lingyun was also happy for Gu Zi's emotions. He has been meditating and practicing for the past few days, and he has faintly touched the threshold of the middle stage of martial arts. The difference is just an opportunity.

During this period, the little milk wolf also woke up, and after coming out of the spirit beast space, Gu Ziqing was startled.

The little milk wolf's stature skyrocketed, from the crook of Gu Ziqing's legs before to the chest.

The four are vigorous, with shiny hair and majestic, and one eye has turned into a piercing blood red, while the other eye is pure sky blue.

It turned out to be a mutation, and Ye Lingyun was also very surprised, but his satisfaction didn't last long, because the damn dog happily rubbed its head against Gu Ziqing's palm, and opened its mouth to say: "Little Father."

Gu Ziqing was also very surprised at first, but then she smiled gently and patted the wolf's head affectionately with her bare hands.

"You've grown up so much, I won't be able to call you little guy in the future, so how about I name you Qing Cang? Hearing this, the little milk wolf in the past, now Qing Cang, She wagged her tail happily, nodded fiercely, and arched her head flatteringly at Gu Ziqing's chest.

Look at this filial mother, Ye Lingyun's gloomy eyes, holding her gaze over and over again. Ling Chi looked at the wolf shadow and pondered which bone should be removed first while Ziqing was not paying attention. Sensing

Ye Lingyun's displeasure keenly, Gu Ziqing shook his head helplessly and smiled lightly He patted Qingcang's big head and gave him a signal look.

The next moment, he saw the huge wolf reluctantly walking up to Ye Lingyun, lowering his head, and calling out dejectedly. : "Father. "