Chapter 17 Humbly Begging

Ye Lingyun couldn't tell Gu Ziqing the memories of his previous life. After all, this kind of thing was too unimaginable, so he had to plan alone, and now he could only comfort him: "Ziqing, listen to me, the fire spirit root is gone. It doesn't matter, I once saw a kind of flame in the classics, which can make up for this shortcoming. Coincidentally, I just have news about this kind of flame. Don't worry, since you like alchemy, I will definitely help you realize your wish. "

After Gu Ziqing heard this, she was overjoyed and at the same time couldn't help worrying about Ye Lingyun. She worried in a low voice, "Will it be dangerous? If the risk is too great, let's let it go." After hearing this, Ye Lingyun was in a good

mood She bent down and kissed Gu Ziqing's forehead: "Don't worry about me, I still have to protect Ziqing in my life, so I won't be reckless." "If you want to go, go together, otherwise

I'd rather not make alchemy anymore. Gu Ziqing plucked up her courage for the first time, and said in front of Ye Lingyun, half threatening, half pleading.

"This... well, then it's up to you, I will protect you well." Ye Lingyun thought for a while, and reluctantly agreed.

This is his love, the more dangerous things are, the more he has to bear them together, unlike Gu Ning who only asks for protection and benefits from him, with one upper and lower lip, what you want, you just need to move Talk about it, and then wait to sit back and enjoy it, never caring or asking, how did he get what he wanted from the dangerous place!

Ye Lingyun gently laid Gu Ziqing flat on the warm jade bed, stretched out his hand, stroked Gu Ziqing's long hair, and said softly, "Are you tired? Don't think too much! Sleep for a while! "

When Gu Ziqing heard this, her eyes refused to close for a long time. Looking at Ye Lingyun in front of her, she bit her lower lip lightly with her white teeth, and asked half hesitantly, half reluctantly: " Are you leaving again?"

"Oh? Do you want me to stay?" After hearing this, Ye Lingyun asked with a frivolous smile on his lips.

Gu Ziqing lowered her eyes, her long eyelashes trembled, and she didn't know how to speak.

"Okay, I got it, you can rest." Ye Lingyun also had bad intentions, and after finishing speaking in a lonely voice, he made a gesture to get up and leave.

As a result, before he could stand up, the hem of the robe was firmly grabbed by a pair of hands.

At this moment, Gu Ziqing was already panicking, her eyes were filled with begging, and she said in a bitter voice: "Stay here, just once, okay?" Seeing

Gu Ziqing's flustered and mournful expression, Ye Lingyun wished he could He slapped himself twice, knowing how much Ziqing wanted him to stay, so why did he bother to make such a joke.

"I won't leave, but stay with you, okay? Sleep peacefully, I'll be by your side." Ye Lingyun held Gu Ziqing's wrist instead, coaxing softly.

After hearing this, Gu Ziqing nodded slightly, but her eyes refused to close anyway, staring blankly at Ye Lingyun's direction, for fear that the person in front of her would disappear if she closed her eyes and opened them again. .

Ye Lingyun had no choice but to sigh softly, then rolled onto the bed, lay down beside Gu Ziqing, and embraced her thin body that didn't weigh much into her broad chest.

"Don't be afraid, I won't go, I'm here, I won't go anywhere, you're tired, sleep peacefully for a while!"

Gu Ziqing, who was suddenly hugged, was stiff for a moment, but after a while, she gradually He relaxed his body, slowly closed his eyes, but tightly held Ye Lingyun's sleeve robe tightly with both hands, as if he was afraid that this person would slip away while he was sleeping.