Chapter 111 How to Forgive?

Hearing this, Kuzhu's haggard face paled instantly.

In the past, for the sake of all sentient beings, he had vainly betrayed this person's sincerity. Now he has let go of all sentient beings and only wants to understand his own life, but that person is unwilling to open his heart again and give him a chance to repent.

After all, it was his own fault, no matter how painful it was, he could only grit his teeth and swallow it.

Kankan bent down, Kuzhu picked up the overturned lover grass on the ground again into his arms, stretched out his hand and carefully and carefully patted off the dust on it.

Raising his head again, his golden eyes turned crimson for some reason.

Ku Zhu opened his mouth, but couldn't find his own voice after a long time.

Ever since Fengqing became a lifeless living dead lying on this bed of black ice for thousands of years, Kuzhu has never said a word, guarding Fengqing's cold body every day, except for taking care of the enduring flower in her arms. Lover's Grass is to cultivate crazily, to cultivate desperately.

He wants to forcibly wake up the person who doesn't want to live, but with his current cultivation and methods, there is nothing he can do, so he can only practice desperately, break through the shackles as soon as possible, and that person may wake up earlier.

For thousands of years, he had hoped that this person would open his eyes and look at him every day, but what greeted him was only disappointment again and again.

This is his punishment, a cruel punishment. Although it is not painful, it makes him suffer a lot. This kind of waiting, once, almost drove Kuzhu crazy, and even wanted to kill himself, holding this person in his arms. underground.

I don't know how long it took, but Ku Zhu finally found his voice, but because he hadn't spoken for many years, his voice was even hoarse and unpleasant than Feng Qing's.

"Qing'er, you...are you awake?"

In one sentence, I don't know how much bitterness and regret it contains, but this person really woke up. After thousands of years, he finally woke up.

But Feng Qing didn't want to admit that Qing'er.

From the first moment she saw that person, Feng Qing knew that that person must have suffered a lot during the years of his fake death, otherwise, the golden holy lotus bred in this world would never be haggard Be like that.

But what about that? From the moment you crusade against me in the name of the common people in the world, you have already pushed me away with your own hands.

A mocking smile appeared on Feng Qing's weak face, her thin lips parted slightly, and what she said made Ku Zhu's complexion pale and bloodless.

"Master, please respect yourself. Qing'er is dead. Even if she is alive, she has nothing to do with Master. I am sad and thank Master for saving her life. I just hope that Master can let me go. There is still half of the relationship."

The master and the benefactor were the relationship established by Kuzhu in the past, but today, from Feng Qing's mouth, it made Kuzhu feel pain and regret.

And bridges return to bridges, roads return to roads, are Feng Qing's last thoughts before his consciousness completely dissipates. If there is an afterlife, he hopes that his life experience will be simpler, his experience will be more ordinary, and he will not fall in love with a man who makes his heart tired all his life. .

"Qing'er...don't say that, you know, I love you, I..."

Kuzhu clenched his fists tightly, his blue lips trembling, but before he could utter the words he was trying to ask for forgiveness, he Was interrupted mercilessly by Feng Qing.

"Oh, you love me?" Feng Qing seemed to have heard the funniest joke in the world, the corners of her mouth were slightly raised, and she said with a sneer: "Yes, you love me, you believe that the world does not believe me, this is You love me, you beat me to serious injuries with your own hands, this is also your love for me, Master Kuzhu, this kind of love, I can't afford it."

In the past, someone else's "Master" represented Kuzhu's status respected by thousands of people, but now Feng Qing uttered this "Master" from Feng Qing's mouth, but it was like a knife being stabbed in Kuzhu's heart, and the pain was so painful that it was difficult to breathe.

However, everything Qing'er said was true, and he had no way to refute it. Those stupid things were all committed by him in the past, so that now he regretted it and wanted to make it up, but he didn't know how to do it.

"Qing'er, I'm sorry, it's all my fault, how can you forgive me?"

The lover who has been sleeping for thousands of years is right in front of you, but you can't kiss, touch, or even take a step forward, you will be rejected, bitter bamboo He could only make a request with a bitter voice, and dared not make any unnecessary movements.

His Qing son has a strong temper. At the beginning, he was able to bear his misunderstanding and the destruction of his murderous spirit without saying a word, but now he can kill himself if he disagrees with him.

He was already insane, and waited for thousands of years until this person opened his eyes. If he lost it completely, what would happen to him, Kuzhu didn't dare to think!

Hearing this, Feng Qing smiled wryly.

forgive? These two words are really light. Could it be that at this moment, he only needs to nod his head lightly, and all the harm he has suffered can be wiped out? If so, how good would it be?

Lowering her head, Feng Qing's pale hands tightly grasped the pomelo robe, and she growled in a hoarse voice: "Get out." Hearing

this, Kuzhu's golden eyes sank slightly, and she didn't know where to put her hands and feet. , He was ashamed of this person, but at this moment, he wanted to hug this person even more.

"Qing'er, don't do this, I..."

"Get lost."

Feng Qing suddenly raised her head, her eyes were red, but she stubbornly refused to cry.

Don't do this, don't what? What kind of situation is he going to push him to be willing?

Seeing the man's expressionless and miserable face, Feng Qing stretched out her pale white hand, grabbed her own neck, and said resolutely in her eyes, "Are you going to go or not? Am I really paying for this life?" Are you willing to give it to you? Since this is the case..." Before Feng Qing finished speaking, she suddenly increased the strength of her hand, and her already pale face instantly turned purple.

Kuzhu was really scared now, and wanted to step forward to stop him, but he was afraid that if the man really killed him, he would not be able to stop him in time, although he was unwilling, he could only retreat step by step.

"Okay, don't get so angry, I'll get out, I'll just get out."

Before walking out of the ice cave, Ku Zhu thought twice, and still placed the valentine grass on the ice bed less than three days away from Fengqing. Then he lowered his head in frustration, turned his head three times at a step, and reluctantly left.

It wasn't until the man left the Xuanbing Cave completely and faded out of his sight that Feng Qing could barely put down her hands, and coughed twice violently. Feng Qing heaved her chest and panted desperately.

Turning her head and seeing the gorgeous valentine grass blooming beside the bed, Feng Qing was angry and annoyed, why did she keep it, he never wanted to see it again!

Turning his head, he wanted to turn a blind eye to it, but in the end, he still lost to himself!

The next moment, struggling to get out of bed, Feng Qing hugged the lover plant in her arms, and then, the tears she suppressed burst out of the embankment, and she couldn't control her tears anymore.

The cries of the cuckoo were like weeping blood, Feng Qing was almost driven crazy by herself.

Why? Why do you still drive so gorgeously? Is it okay not to love?

How does this make him choose? Who can tell him? What should he do?

Kuzhu, who seemed to be leaving, did not really leave, his body was tightly attached to the exit of Xuanbing Cave.

The sorrowful cry belonging to his lover kept drilling into his mind, making his fists clenched tighter and tighter, the veins on the back of his fists were bulging, his nails were embedded in his palms, and blood was winding down his wrists without even knowing it.

For Ku Zhu, physical pain was never a big deal, and the most unbearable thing for him was heartache.

How much he wanted to be able to rush in and hug his Qing'er tightly, but at this moment, he didn't have the qualifications and power.

His Qing'er now loathes him, hates him, and is unwilling to admit that he still loves him deeply.

The intermittent crying lasted like that all night, and Kuzhu kept guard at the entrance of the cave like that all night. Only at this moment did he truly understand that the suffering for thousands of years was just atonement, and this moment was the real beginning of punishment.

Since that day, although Feng Qing woke up, she still closed her eyes, lying on the bed of black ice, not saying a word to Kuzhu.

Kuzhu didn't dare to go forward, so he could only watch from a distance. He was satisfied with just a glance, and he didn't dare to expect too much.

Until one day, Ku Zhu left for less than half an hour for a temporary business, and when he came back, the person on Xuanbing's bed had disappeared.

Instantly reddened eyes, all the ice crystal fruits that Kuzhu held were scattered on the ground, and rushed out regardless, where did Qing'er go? Where did his son go?

That person's body is weak, and he can't live without this mysterious ice cave at all. If there is no supply of ice-cold power from the mysterious ice cave for a long time, that person's body will be exhausted.

Looking around, there is a vast expanse of whiteness all around, Kuzhu's eyes are red, and the Buddha's light suddenly shines around him, enveloping the quiet white snow scattered on the ground in an instant, and frantically looking for it.

He searched the entire snow-capped mountain, and it was ruined beyond recognition. In the end, behind a piece of ice rock, he found Feng Qing who was dying.

Although she already realized that she would die if she left the Xuanbing Cave, Feng Qing still dragged her weak body and crawled in the opposite direction stubbornly.

He wanted to leave, to leave that person, to escape the tormenting memory.

Seeing Feng Qing's resolute appearance of refusing to look back even though he was in a mess, Ku Zhu's heart felt as if it had been pricked by a needle. Suddenly put away all the Buddha power in his body, Kuzhu flew over in a teleportation, and immediately took him into his arms.

Kuzhu didn't even have time to say anything, and hurried back to Xuanbing Cave.

Feng Qing was so weak at this moment that she even struggled to lift her fingers, but her lower lip was bitten to death by her white teeth, and she didn't know where the strength came from. She grabbed the bitter bamboo gray monk's robe, pleading with a weak breath and a fragile expression.

"You...let me go, I don't want to go back, you let me go, let me go."