Chapter 115 Enemy or Friend?

In the days that followed, Fengqing and Kuzhu were at ease everywhere.

If the disciples of the Kuzhu Temple find that their abbot suddenly disappears one day and has no news, then they must be pestered by that domineering husband and wife to go sightseeing again!

But this time, Feng Qing chose to travel a long distance. She originally planned to travel all the way from the extreme north to the extreme south, but the people traveling with her were too boring. Not to say, let his interest wear off halfway.

Lying on her side on the Zen stick, Feng Qing played with her snow-white long hair boredly, and Kuzhu, who had found a chance again, took her into her arms from behind, but she didn't even bother to give that person a look.

Opening her thin lips, Feng Qing lifted the wine jar around her arm with one jade hand, poured it all into her stomach with a "gurgling", then with a wave of her hand, she threw the wine jar down from the Zen staff without paying much attention.

They are in the sky thousands of miles above. The wine jar seems harmless, but after falling to the ground, it directly opened a bloody mouth in the monster forest, ready to swallow the prey. The eye python smashed its head and blossomed.

The reason why the seven-eyed python is called the seven-eyed python is because his huge body has seven eyes growing around it. At first glance, it has to be said that it is a bit disgusting.

However, at this moment, the seven-eyed python was hit on the triangular head violently by a wine jar, and screamed with a "hiss", and five of the seven eyes were directly smashed, leaving only the two with the most normal positions. and five blood holes.

The painful tail swept around, kicking up dust all over the ground, and the prey that reached the mouth of the seven-eyed python also took the opportunity to escape.

Seeing this scene, Feng Qing withdrew her gaze as it had nothing to do with herself, and let out a light snort.

On the contrary, Kuzhu clasped his palms together, lowered his eyes, and said: "Amitabha, so good!"

The next moment, Jie Scar's forehead was brightly lit again, and was hit squarely by the corner of the wine again.

Fengqing's eyebrows hung upside down, the corners of her eyes twitched up, and she stared at the bitter bamboo by her side with a strange provocation: "Hu, Master Kuzhu, the old problem of thinking about the world and the common people has committed another mistake, right? Why? I can't get used to it? Such a bodhisattva heart, Just smash my head into pieces, and give that ugly snake an explanation."

Hearing this, Kuzhu, who had been silent before, suddenly sank his golden eyes, raised his head, and stared at Feng Qing in front of her.

Slightly raising her chin, Feng Qing was still very stubborn at first, but under the watchful gaze of that man, she gradually lost her confidence.

Since he woke up from a deep sleep, this person has followed him in everything and yielded to him in everything, so he has become more and more unscrupulous when speaking.

What he said just now was just a momentary utterance, and he didn't expect to expose that person's scar.

Slightly missing the line of sight, Feng Qing dared not face up to Ku Zhu's deep and sad golden eyes!

The next moment, a golden light flashed, and the seven-eyed python, who was still struggling in pain, died instantly.

The triangular head was smashed to pieces by a huge Buddha seal. The messy red flesh and milky white brains merged with the gray-brown soil. The scene was bloody and disgusting.

Feng Qing turned her head slightly, and after seeing this scene, her pupils shrank suddenly, but the next moment, she quickly looked away, covering her mouth and nose with her hands, feeling so sick that she wanted to vomit.

No matter who it is, seeing this scene, it is terrifying to believe that the person who resorted to such tyrannical methods is the holy lotus who was once illuminated by the Buddha's light on Mount Wutai!

Although the attack technique of Buddhism is still used, this method is too bloody and brutal! Even before Feng Qing, she would never use this method to deal with the enemy.

Her eyes were slightly dazed, Feng Qing was a little startled, and she couldn't help but want to back away, but Ku Zhu, who had discovered his intention, grabbed her into her arms.

Limbs stiffened in an instant, Feng Qing was terrified for a moment, and then tentatively said: "What I said, if you are unhappy, you can vent it to me. Why do you force it on an innocent creature?

" Innocent creatures? Then who just smashed out his eyeballs with a wine jar?

His Fengqing is like this, duplicity, competitive, seemingly rampant, but not ruthless enough, and not extreme enough in doing.

He lowered his head and took a deep breath of the unique breath of that person. After a moment of silence, Ku Zhu responded to Feng Qing with the same compassionate tone.

"Amitabha, goodness, goodness, the poor monk is helping it through the sea of ​​suffering, transcending the world, why should it thank the poor monk? You killed someone? Do you want him to thank you? Hearing this, Feng Qing was shocked

. He widened his phoenix eyes, and felt that the situation was a bit serious.

Because of his dead bamboo, at some point, his three views were distorted into this appearance?

In fact, during the thousands of years of waiting and suffering, Kuzhu had already distorted the madman Yes.

The lover he let down was unable to wake up for a long time. At that time, he was on the verge of collapse, and there was nothing he could do.

During those days tortured by remorse and guilt, if someone told him that killing the entire cultivation world would make Fengqing wake up If so, I am afraid that he at that time would have done it without hesitation. No

matter what the world is like, no matter what the mortal beings are, they are not as precious as Qing'er's frowns and smiles! He

opened his mouth, but he didn't know what to say, Feng Qing This is the first time, being blocked by the stupid and dying bitter bamboo.

What a big fallacy, but he still said such righteous words. It turned out that if that person became unreasonable, he would be more foolish than him.

Sighing helplessly, Feng Qing felt that it would be better not to provoke this crazy idiot in the future, so as not to do anything out of the ordinary and make the situation out of control.

His consciousness dissipated back then, so he didn't know anything about what happened after the decisive battle on the top of Mount Wutai.

But after so many years, what happened back then shocked the entire Lingwu world, and naturally rumors leaked out.

He had heard about the massacre of the mosque for a long time, but he had never mentioned it in front of Kuzhu. First, let the past go with the wind, and he no longer wanted to think about it; Come on, he felt a little embarrassed that he had fallen into the way of magic, a bitter bamboo that his relatives did not recognize.

Just as Feng Qing was thinking about it, a shiny red crane-shaped flying magic weapon came into view.

On the deck of the flying magic weapon, a man in black robe stood alone, his reddish eyes narrowed slightly, and he was staring vigilantly in the direction of him and Kuzhu.

Seeing this scene, Feng Qing curled her lips, a little dissatisfied.

Look at them, the means of transportation is directly a huge crane, the appearance is so mighty and domineering, not to mention the function, it can not only block the wind but also protect the rain, it is not like the idiot of his family, who carried him with a broken monk's staff You Tianxia, ​​although he said that marrying a chicken is like a chicken, and marrying a dog is like a dog, but it still makes Feng Qing feel a little uncomfortable to be so shabby.

Even Fengqing noticed Ye Lingyun, and Kuzhu was no exception, but unlike Fengqing's focus, Kuzhu was amazed by the reincarnation seal imprinted on Ye Lingyun's body and the heaven-defying luck.

The so-called seal of reincarnation is a conjecture of Buddhism. It means that if a monk has a strong obsession and an astonishing cultivation and understanding that transcends the shackles of the world, he can rely on it to reincarnate in reincarnation and change his fate against the sky.

This kind of conjecture was born in Buddhism a long time ago, but it has not been fulfilled for a long time, and was even considered by monks as a groundless fallacy.

To this day, it is the first time for Kuzhu to see a person who really carries the seal of reincarnation on his body.

Just when Ku Zhu was shocked, he was considering whether to go forward to chat and make friends, but Feng Qing opened his mouth at this moment.

"Fool, his flying magic weapon is really magnificent. It is much more majestic than your simple broken Zen stick. Anyway, you have a thick skin. Go talk to him and see if you can ask for one." He opened his mouth and gave an order

. , Feng Qing's eyes have never left that domineering Blast Crane, I have to say, he is a little bit greedy!

Originally, he wanted to make friends, and coupled with his wife's unreasonable request, Kuzhu had enough excuses to talk to the man in black on the deck.

The golden Zen staff twisted an arc abruptly in the air, Kuzhu embraced Feng Qing in his arms, the golden light shone under his feet, and approached Ye Lingyun rapidly.

His eyes turned crimson red, Ye Lingyun's whole body tensed up, powerful spiritual power condensed in the palm of his hand, and he stared at the direction of the person with a solemn expression.

The Ling Xiao Sword Formation has been fully prepared and can be deployed at any time. The only thing to do now is to judge whether the comer is an enemy or a friend!

The golden Zen staff stopped firmly in front of Blast Crane's safe distance, Ku Zhu stood up, clasped his hands together, bowed his head towards Ye Lingyun and said in a friendly voice: "Benefactor, the poor monk Ku Zhu and his beloved wife Fengqing are destined to be with the benefactor. See, do you have the honor to make friends with the benefactor?"

Hearing the names of Ku Zhu and Feng Qing, Ye Lingyun frowned slightly, and his heart suddenly trembled.

Why are these two names so familiar? If he remembers correctly, isn't this Bitter Bamboo the monstrous monk who was said by his mother to arrest Ziqing's father from the medicine world to the spirit martial world? And that Feng Qing is the lover that the demon monk tried his best to revive?

The concentrated attack in his hands dispersed with the wind, and Ye Lingyun let go of his defenses. While he was relieved, he was overjoyed at the same time.

It's really hard to find a place to go through iron shoes, and it doesn't take much effort to get it!

He didn't expect that the person he had to spend his time looking for in the future would meet by chance on the way home!

Ye Lingyun immediately raised his pomelo robe, and replied respectfully, "Master, you are very polite. It is an honor for me to befriend you. I also invite Master and Madam to honor you. Let's chat in the room." After speaking, Ye Lingyun He raised his arms in a gesture of respect.

When Ku Zhu heard this, he naturally would not refuse.

"Then I would like to thank the benefactor for the hospitality."

After the generous response, Ku Zhu put away the Zen stick under his feet, leaned on it in his hand, and randomly grabbed Feng Qing's waist, leaped and stepped on the Gale Crane.