Chapter 137 The little mute wakes up!

In the end, Gu Ziqing, who was sore and limp, was wrapped under a black cloak, and was carried horizontally into the inn where he was staying.

There was a soft velvet cushion under her body, and after Gu Ziqing was slowly put down, a jade arm fell feebly to the side of the bed!

Ye Lingyun gently lifted it up, brushed it gently with his big hand, and the criss-crossing red welts on it disappeared. He just used his spiritual power to let the blood stay here for a while, and it wouldn't really hurt his feelings, after all, he couldn't bear it. Finally, she didn't have to continue floating in the deep sea of ​​lust, Gu Ziqing's long eyelashes trembled, and she opened her eyes with difficulty.

Seeing that man sitting beside his bed, carefully arranging his messy long hair, the corners of Gu Ziqing's eyes were a little moist, and then a crystal tear trail slid down his face and down his chin!

I have to say that he was really scared today, he thought that that person had turned into the cold-blooded and ruthless Ye Lingyun from before.

Seeing his wife shedding tears after waking up faintly, Ye Lingyun frowned in distress, stretched out his big hand, and gently wiped away the tears from the corners of the man's eyes.

Even Ye Lingyun had to admit that his son-in-law was really smart!

Every time, as long as he was in the mood for a relationship, this man would never call for a stop, and every time the pleasure couldn't bear it, the man would just beg for mercy twice in a low voice, and then gritted his teeth to accept it.

Waiting for the clouds to harvest and the rain to rest, and after the intense love affair, she left two tears in front of him, which made him feel sorry and feel guilty.

This technique of controlling a husband has been tried and tested by Gu Ziqing time and time again, and it is even more successful when used on Ye Lingyun.

"It's hard for Ziqing, and I will never be like this again as a husband. When I came back just now, Qing Cang said that the person Ziqing saved has woken up. In this way, I will sleep with Ziqing first and wait for him to wake up." How does Ziqing feel about going to meet that person after coming here?"

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing blinked her eyes lightly, and let out a hum from her nose, as a response.

But his response was only the second half of his response, and the first half of it couldn't be taken seriously!

No matter what that person said, he always overturned his promise time and time again when it comes to this kind of matter. Not Meng Lang? With the bad factors in that person's bones, domineering and possessive, how could he not Meng Lang?

Unless that person no longer loves him and loses interest in him, it is possible for him to become calm in matters of love!

But Gu Ziqing would rather that day never come, he is willing to bear this kind of intense love!

Then, with a sudden lightening of his body, Ye Lingyun had already taken off his shoes and socks, came to the bed and lay down on his side, and gently embraced him into his arms.

Shaking her head slightly, Gu Ziqing found a comfortable position on the man's strong arms.

Putting her head into the man's chest, her nostrils filled with the man's unique breath, Gu Ziqing slowly closed her eyes, and fell into a deep sleep.

But he has always had a light sleep, which is the root cause of his illness after being abandoned in a remote hospital and struggling to survive, so that he can't get over it now.

He didn't dare to snooze, for fear that if he closed his eyes, he would never be able to open them again. He would not be able to see the sun of tomorrow, and he would not be able to wait for that person to turn around.

After sleeping like this for several hours, Gu Ziqing woke up faintly, frowned slightly, let out a painful moan from her nose, and then struggled to stand up.

"Madam is awake? Slow down, I will help you up for my husband,"

Ye Lingyun didn't fall asleep at all, but entered the state of cultivation, so that he could react as soon as there was any movement.

Quickly getting up and standing by the bed, Ye Lingyun put Gu Ziqing's jade wrist on her shoulders, put on her shoes and socks, and tidied up her robe.

At first, I was not used to this kind of thing, but Gu Ziqing got used to it when the man waited on him, so that sometimes he went so far as to push his two slender, white and tender long legs Dangling by the bed, looking around leisurely, waiting for that person to serve!

Her body was still a little sore, but she was able to use her strength at last. Accompanied by Ye Lingyun, Gu Ziqing entered the room where the little mute was recuperating.

The whole body was still wrapped in a thick wound cloth, only a pair of pure big eyes were exposed, the little mute was throbbing with severe pain while breathing, but he still stroked the bedpost, stood up firmly, and stood rigidly by the bed.

Where is this? Isn't he dead? Why do you look at the decorations around here, and it still looks like you are in an inn in the Lingwu world?

There was also the other corner standing beside the bed, and the spirit wolf and rat beast staring at him didn't look like creatures from the underworld.

What surprised the little mute the most was that the wolf, that wolf could actually talk.

"Little son, didn't I tell you to lie down and recuperate? What are you doing up? If you don't cooperate like this, daddy will blame me when he comes." Qingcang's furry

wolf face was full of disapproval, But no matter how rough his mouth was, the petite man in front of him was still stroking the bedpost with a look of horror on his face, trembling, without saying a word.

Isn't he a mute? Otherwise, he can't understand people's words, he has emphasized the hot side countless times, but in the end, the man just looked back at him with his eyes without blinking, but those eyes are so pure that Qing Cang's stomach is full You don't even know who to vent your complaints on, it's really evil!

When Gu Ziqing and Ye Lingyun pushed the door open, what they saw was the scene in front of them.

The seriously injured child who was rescued a few days ago was shivering with pain all over his body, but he still stood obediently on the edge of the bed, not daring to go beyond it!

Seeing someone intrude, the little mute widened his eyes in horror, and involuntarily took a step back, hiding his body behind the bedpost.

However, his legs are not good enough, so when he moved rashly, he accidentally hit his calf on the bedpost, and the unhealed flesh was torn apart instantly, and a layer of water mist instantly filled the painful eyes. Seeing Gu Ziqing coming, Qing Cang no longer confronted the little mute, but shook his huge head and greeted him helplessly.

"Daddy, I told him to lie down and recuperate, but he didn't listen to me."

Afraid that Gu Ziqing would blame him, Qing Cang argued before Gu Ziqing could speak.

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing nodded clearly, bent down, touched Qingcang's neck, then patted Jin Bao's head, who was lying on Qingcang's body, who also looked forward to begging for praise. He took out some rare spiritual fruits and plants from the mustard space, put them in a storage bag, and stuffed them into Qingcang's wolf paws. Gu Ziqing said in a hoarse but gentle voice: "These days, hard work Qingcang and Jinbao are here, since this person is awake, leave it to me, and go to rest."

Seeing this scene, Jinbao, who was snoring on Qingcang's back, his small black eyes lit up , I originally wanted to have a handsome carp to fight, but the soft belly is too weak.

Reluctantly, the little paw touched the wet nose in embarrassment, Jin Bao could only struggle to get up, and then the four little paws happily didn't know how to wave it, and slid all the way from Qing Cang's neck to the wolf claws , snatched the storage bag with one unceremonious paw, hugged it into his arms, and rolled happily.

Their little father has always been gentle, and because of his father's pampering, there is never a shortage of elixir, spiritual plants, natural resources and earthly treasures in the mustard space.

Qing Cang and Jin Bao followed Gu Ziqing, and they would be fed from time to time. Sometimes the elixir of thousands of years was stuffed into their mouths as if they didn't need money, so that Jin Bao didn't stay with Daddy for long. It has already gained a lot of fat, and now the whole circle has become a ball. The fat buttocks can be dragged on the ground while walking, and it is simply unbearable to look directly at.

With a slight nod, Qing Cang put Jinbao on his back again, then walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

The badly injured young master seemed to have had his head smashed, and he couldn't communicate normally at all. Now that the little dad is here, let him leave this problem to him, he is already powerless.

Looking at the little mute who looked frightened and flustered in front of him, Gu Ziqing sighed softly and opened his mouth.

"Lie down quickly, your body can't help tossing, and finally saved your life, even if you don't cherish it, you should always consider my hard work!" So it was

this person who saved me?

After the little mute understood, a layer of gratitude welled up in the depths of his eyes, he struggled to take a step forward, and wanted to kneel down to thank him, but Gu Ziqing, who had discovered his intention, hit him with spiritual power, holding him back Dropped knees.

This young man is really a muscle, if he really knelt down, with his current body, it would be no wonder that all the bones in his body would not be broken.

"You don't need to be too polite. You just need to take care of your injuries right now. When the injuries are almost recovered, I still have something to ask you." After Gu Ziqing finished speaking, she planned to get up and leave. This young man was too timid. If he stays here for a long time, I am afraid that the other party will continue to be so rigid.

Because he seldom speaks in front of people, and because of his serious injury and damage to his vocal cords, the little mute's voice is a bit hoarse and unpleasant. But Gu Ziqing managed to hear clearly, turned around in doubt, raised his eyebrows in puzzlement and asked, "Is there something wrong?"

"En... benefactor, have you ever seen...a...purple...hairband? Can...can you...give it back to me, the little mute tried hard to express his meaning, with big eyes full of With obvious anxiety, after he woke up, he found that the purple headband that he had held tightly in his hand and regarded it as important as his life was gone! That was the only thought left to him by the

man of the night. If he lost it, then why did he work so hard to survive?

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing lowered his head, thought for a while, and finally remembered it.

There is indeed such a purple hairband, but It was already stained with blood and was dyed dark red. At the beginning, all ten fingers of this young man were broken off. I don't know what kind of extraordinary perseverance was used to hold that hair tightly. Hold it in the palm of your hand?

Because it was too inconvenient to have such a hair band to block it, Gu Ziqing pulled him out and put it safely in the mustard space. A lot of his strength was wasted.

The little boy obviously had only one breath left, but the strength he was holding on to the hairband was astonishing. Gu Ziqing's intuition told him that this hairband would not hurt the seriously injured little boy. He said that it might be something important, so he didn't throw it away, but safely put it in the mustard space.

Now it seems that his intuition was not wrong!