Chapter 221-225

Chapter 221 Please Father

    Looking at the tense atmosphere between Ye Lingyun and Gu Qingcang, Gu Ziqing was really speechless.

One is his father, and the other is his husband. No matter who he favors, it seems a little unkind, which makes him caught in the middle, in a dilemma.

Ye Lingyun didn't want the relationship with the father-in-law to become tense as soon as he came up, but he could tell that this person didn't agree with Ziqing's marriage at all. No matter how humble he was, he wouldn't accept him. It's better to be stronger directly, lock people firmly, and don't give the slightest chance to escape.

His people are his people, and he wants to see who dares to say no.

Seeing this scene, Gu Ruoliang also sighed softly, and shook his head helplessly. Now that his son is awake, he has a grandson too, but his great-grandson, don't even think about it. Then how should the next young master of the Gu family be selected?

What an old trouble has just been solved, and a new worry has come!

At this moment, Ye Lingyun is probably the most proud one. My wife is looking towards him, my father-in-law, and my father-in-law have nothing to do with him, but he also knows what it means to accept as soon as he is good. Naturally, he wants to give his senior a step down.

Bowing his head, Ye Lingyun whispered next to Gu Ziqing's ear: "Ziqing, Father has just woken up and must have a lot to ask you. You chat slowly, and my husband is waiting outside the door." After finishing speaking, Ye Lingyun held Gu Ziqing's big hand around his waist, first tightened it, then loosened it, raised his eyes and looked at Gu Qingcang with a smile, then turned and left the cave.

Seeing Ye Lingyun leave, Gu Ruoliang also felt that it was not appropriate for him to stay here. There must be a lot of private things to say between the father and son, so after giving Gu Qingcang a look of "find me after the incident", Gu Ruoliang Also happily turned and left!

Although he also wanted to talk more with his grandson, he was not in a hurry, it would not be too late to resolve the doubts between the father and son!

Seeing Ye Lingyun and Gu Ruoliang leaving one after another, Gu Ziqing also breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't know how to speak, so Brother Ye automatically backed down a step. Fortunately, that person would not make things difficult for him after all.

Seeing Gu Ziqing heaving a sigh of relief, Gu Qingcang was out of breath.

Thinking of him, Gu Qingcang, he was a character who stomped his feet and made the whole medicine world tremble. How could the son he gave birth be eaten to death by others.

Seeing Gu Qingcang's dissatisfied and annoyed expression, Gu Ziqing could only sneer, and apologized to his father for Ye Lingyun: "Brother Ye has always been like this, I made my father laugh, and I hope my father will not blame him!"

Listen At this point, Gu Qingcang just snorted coldly, not knowing whether he was to blame or not.

To make amends is that person himself to make amends to him, so what's the matter with you taking him to make amends to me?

That's all, that's all, let's not worry about it for now, he and this child have just met, and he doesn't want to make the father-son relationship tense because of an outsider.

"Son, tell me, your mother, is she okay now? She was...?" At this point, Gu Qingcang's big hands suddenly clenched his sleeves tightly, but he didn't know how to continue. The thing was that his heart ached a lot, and when he thought about it once, he felt a lot of pain.

"Father, I came to the medicine world this time to find you. I also answered my mother's request and gave her a wish. What happened back then was unavoidable. Father, please listen to me carefully!" After finishing speaking After that, Gu Ziqing paused for a moment, and then clarified the truth one by one, including mother's helplessness, mother's fulfillment, and mother's longing for sickness.

After Gu Qingcang heard this, he stood there in a daze for a long time without saying a word, his eyes were reddish, his lips trembled slightly, but his heart was extremely excited and joyful, and he felt that his whole heart became clear.

It turned out that his wife didn't let her down, she didn't marry someone else, she gave birth to their child, and raised the child so well.

Gu Qingcang is already a half-step saint-cloak master, so he can see through Gu Ziqing's identity as a royal robe master at a glance. This kid's talent is even more amazing than he was back then!

I'm afraid the only unsatisfactory thing is that his child, a master of alchemy who is destined to be admired by thousands of people, actually married himself, and even married such an arrogant bastard.

Why choose to marry? With this child's conditions, what kind of fairy can't be found, and even if he doesn't like women, there is nothing wrong with marrying a man, but it is unacceptable for Gu Qingcang to be married.

Even if the child has been taken with him, it is not difficult to hear that in the Lingwu world in the early years, this child and Zixuan depended on each other, living under the fence, and without the care of his father, life is naturally difficult. Could it be that in order to survive, he had to Attached to that person?

Thinking of this? Gu Qingcang seemed to have glimpsed the truth, stepped forward, his eyes flickered, and he lowered his voice in Gu Ziqing's ear and said, "Son, tell father, is it because you have to be with that person? If that's the case, you don't have to force yourself, father can..."

But before Gu Qingcang could finish his sentence, Gu Ziqing interrupted him bluntly.

"Father, it's not what you think. I did it voluntarily. Maybe you will feel that I am embarrassing for you, but the relationship between Brother Ye and I is not inferior to that between you and mother. I hope you don't make things difficult for Ziqing. "Gu Ziqing raised her eyes, and stared at Gu Qingcang's eyes seriously and sincerely, the determination in her eyes was unquestionable.

Seeing this scene, Gu Qingcang was slightly taken aback. In the final analysis, this child is still very much like him in his bones, both are so stubborn, so resolute!

"Father, if there is nothing else to do, Ziqing will leave first. Ziqing will live in the disciple courtyard of the Gu family. You are welcome to come anytime!" After finishing speaking, Gu Ziqing cupped her hands and left respectfully go out.

Gu Qingcang originally wanted to ask to stay, but when he opened his mouth, he didn't know what to say. After all, he hadn't fulfilled half of his responsibility as a father for so many years. The child couldn't get close to him for a while. Excuse me.

That's all, that's all, Gu Qingcang sighed softly and shook his head helplessly.

Let the child go, it's a big deal, as a father, he will often go to the disciples' courtyard a few times in the future, but Gu Qingcang has a headache when he thinks of meeting that junior named Ye face to face. After so many years, who is he? He has never met before, and this is the first time he has encountered a character that makes him feel difficult to deal with!

When Gu Ziqing came out of the cave, he saw Ye Lingyun who was quietly waiting in place. The man had a tall and straight figure and a broad back. After hearing the movement, he quickly turned his head and smiled slightly. Looking in his direction, he slowly stretched out his hand.

Seeing the gentle smile that the man would only show to him, Gu Ziqing felt her whole body relaxed, and quickly took a few steps forward, handing over her hand. At that moment, Gu Ziqing's floating body seemed to have found a home, and her whole heart settled down.

What's wrong with being married? There will be someone who will prop up a sky for him and build him a safe haven. He just needs to nest in it quietly, without thinking or doing anything.

Although the man's ambitions are everywhere, Brother Ye has never restricted his ambitions. On the contrary, all the elixir pills are stuffed into his mustard seed space, without that person's care all the way, just relying on himself. , How could he grow up so fast?

So it's not what his father said he had to do, but he was willing!

Following Ye Lingyun's journey back to the disciple's courtyard, everyone looked at him with respect and flattery, not the disdain at first.

It's no wonder that no matter which interface in the comprehension world, strength is respected. Presumably, in order to boost morale, grandpa has already announced his identity and thoroughly publicized the fact that he won the alchemy competition!

As the saying goes, when one person attains the Tao, chickens and dogs ascend to heaven, and Gu Ziqing's medicine servant Xi Liu'er also becomes more prosperous. The broom unceremoniously drove away those alchemists who used to look down on him but now tried to make friends with him. From time to time, they put their hips on their hips and yelled loudly.

And Qingcang is sitting on the stone chair at the moment, frowning, leaning on his head with one hand, and worrying about the white giant egg that is still motionless in front of him. The strange eyes swept around dangerously, and didn't stop until all the troublemakers were frightened into silence.

Seeing Gu Ziqing's return, Xi Liu'er hastily put down the broom in her hand, and greeted her with a smile. I took a fancy to him.

Ye Lingyun, who followed closely behind, looked at those alchemists who had flattered him to the door, snorted coldly, and gave Qing Cang an impatient look.

Chasing away, chasing them all away, leaving no one behind, it's really annoying to watch.

Qing Cang received the instructions and did not dare to procrastinate, and directly stunned people. Without a moment, he rushed out all the alchemists who climbed the friendship.

In this way, the small square finally became quiet, and Ye Lingyun carried Gu Ziqing into the room, leaving Xi Liuer and Qing Cang to go back to their rooms.

Early the next morning, Gu Ziqing was still nestling in Ye Lingyun's arms enjoying this rare comfort, but was suddenly awakened by an abrupt voice.

"Excuse me, does Brother Gu live here? I have an important matter to discuss with him." Hong Chengrui, with fiery red hair, blocked Xi Liuer, who was cleaning the door, and asked eagerly. , and carefully guarded a man who was a head shorter than him, with a gentle and indifferent face.