Chapter 98 Deprivation of the Bones

Gu Ziqing took out a spiritual herb as thick as a hair from the Mustard Seed Space, which he found by accident in this trial place - Needle Vine!

This kind of spiritual plant cannot be used as the main medicine, but its auxiliary function is very strong. If one or two roots are added during the alchemy process, the rate of alchemy can be greatly increased.

But at this moment, Gu Ziqing used him in another way.

Looking at the needles swaying in front of his face, the sharp edges glowed with sharp light. If he threw it on his face, it would definitely be a hideous wound.

Liu Huoyan became even more flustered, but Danfeng's eyes, which were always charming, were filled with fear at this moment, and she said sharply, "What do you want to do? Quickly get it out of my eyes!" Gu Ziqing's face was indifferent after hearing

this , completely indifferent, but when Liu Huoyan opened his mouth, he raised his plain hand and threw out a jet-black pill, and threw it into Liu Huoyan's mouth.

Because he was defenseless, Liu Huoyan swallowed instinctively, but the next moment, his face was pale and he was sweating profusely.

What did he feed her? The balls, which are not too big or small, are they used for poisoning or for voodoo?

Fear of the unknown is often the most frustrating.

Liu Huoyan's pupils shrank suddenly, and she struggled desperately. Her originally neatly combed hair was thrown away and scattered on her forehead and shoulders in a mess. At this moment, she was embarrassed and frightened, and she was not even half seductive at first.

Opening his mouth, he was about to ask a question, but the next moment, he already knew the answer.

This elixir is neither a poison nor a Gu, but it will make her lose her voice completely.

When Gu Ziqing was idle in the alchemy room, she would also study and refine some elixirs with strange functions, and this dumb voice elixir was one of them.

With her mouth wide open, Liu Huoyan's pupils were dilated, and she looked at Gu Ziqing in front of her in disbelief, as if she couldn't believe that her beautiful and melodious voice just disappeared!

Seeing Liu Huoyan's reaction, Gu Ziqing's expression was indifferent, and there was no ripple on his face.

Taking another step forward, turning his head sideways, Gu Ziqing's eyes flickered, and in Liu Huoyan's ear, he whispered in a voice that could only be heard by the two of them: "I have clearly warned the fairy, don't think that you don't belong to me!" Why doesn't the fairy listen to what you said?" Liu Huoyan had already lost her voice, and even if she wanted to answer, she could only let out a hoarse growl from the depths of her throat. Slightly frowning Liu Mei, Gu Ziqing didn't expect to get an answer from her, he only asked this question to increase Liu Huoyan's fear!

With a light snort, Gu Ziqing's face was cold, and he continued: "Since the fairy doesn't listen to the advice, let's figure it out. What method is the fairy trying to seduce my husband? Voice? Unfortunately, it's gone. Is it a natural charm? It's a pity, because after a while, it will no longer belong to fairies."

After finishing speaking, Gu Ziqing took a step back and stood in front of Liu Huoyan in a leisurely manner, allowing herself to react from the shock Liu Huoyan struggled fiercely, and he only smiled at the corner of his mouth, but that smile was a little cold.

Unhurriedly condensing the wood spirit power, Gu Ziqing patted the needle vine in his hand lightly, and saw that Ling Zhi, who was already full of energy, absorbed Gu Ziqing's wood attribute spirit power, waved The twisted ones are more cheerful.

Controlling the needle vine, it drilled in from Liu Huoyan's shoulder, and then attached to Liu Huoyan's bone.

If a person born with a charming bone dies, his body will turn into a pink skeleton after it rots. The pink powder adhering to the surface of the bone is the root of the charming bone charm.

Gu Ziqing manipulated the needle vine, and after drilling into Liu Huoyan's bone, it instantly formed a ring as thin as a hair, and searched back and forth on each bone until all the pink powder was removed from the bone. Then, guided by the exposed roots of the needle vine, they all slipped into Gu Ziqing's palm.

Liu Huoyan stared wide-eyed in horror, watching the needle vine piercing her skin, and immediately, there was a pain like picking bones.

She wanted to yell, but only an indistinct roar came from her throat.

Liu Huoyan watched from the sidelines from the beginning to the end that the natural charm she was proud of was gradually lost and passed into Gu Ziqing's hands.

Cold sweat kept oozing from his forehead, soaking his messy hair, sticking to his skin strand by strand, how embarrassing it was.

Gu Ziqing, who was originally gentle and refined, fell into Liu Huoyan's eyes at this moment, and he was like a devil from hell. The man still had a similar smile on his face, but the feeling that fell into her heart was no longer the final feeling. Liu Huoyan felt dizzy in front of her eyes due to the terrified, terrified pain, but every time she passed out, she would be woken up by the pain, until the cruel torture was over, and Liu Huoyan could only look at her eyes once again. Turned over, unconscious, his disheveled head drooped weakly on the vines, his originally delicate face was now distorted and hideous due to the pain, making it unsightly.

Gu Ziqing looked at the pink powder in his hand contentedly, raised his eyebrows slightly, and smiled lightly on his face, as if he was a little complacent.

People who are naturally charming are not rare, but they are not common. Even if they meet one, it is impossible to get rid of their charming for no reason.

By coincidence, not only did he teach brother Xiao Xiangye a lesson, but he also got this precious and innocent bone-charming powder, which is not a loss.

Manipulating the thick vines, he dragged the dying Liu Huoyan into the ground, only his head was exposed. Gu Ziqing never intended to take her life from the very beginning.

This shameless woman relies too much on collecting yang to replenish yin, and now that she has lost her natural charm, she is bound to suffer backlash.

Keeping her alive, she must still be a bitch who rides thousands of people and sleeps thousands of people, but the difference is that she used to be the one who picks and chooses men carefully. It's not bad to do it with her. Such a dirty woman dares to miss his brother Ye. It's really not a pity to die.

Gu Ziqing took the Bone Bone Powder in her hand back into the Mustard Seed Space, and finally took a cold look at Liu Huoyan, who didn't know whether she was alive or dead, turned around without any regrets, and walked towards Ye Lingyun, but she didn't choose to stay, but directly Ye Lingyun passed by.

But immediately, one of his bare hands was suddenly grabbed by a big hand, and then his whole body spun around and fell into the man's broad and strong chest.

Ye Lingyun frowned, tightened his arms around Gu Ziqing, and said in a deep voice for no reason: "Your husband is still here, what are you going to do?" After hearing this, Gu

Ziqing's eyes flickered, but No reply.

It was fine just now, why did you suddenly ignore people?

It has to be said that Ye Lingyun's EQ is a bit low, otherwise, in his last life, he wouldn't have to die to know who really loves him and who is just using him to frame him.

In fact, Gu Ziqing was just annoyed by Ye Lingyun's reaction to Liu Huoyan just now, and he didn't know how to avoid suspicion at all! If he doesn't remind me, will I continue to read it?

But Ye Lingyun just couldn't think about it, Gu Ziqing's response made him even more irritated, his face darkened, Ye Lingyun continued to ask: "What's the matter? What's wrong with you?

" Shocked by Ling Yun's impatient tone, Gu Ziqing's body froze, but the next moment, she clenched her lower lip with her white teeth, and turned her head stubbornly, without making a sound.

After a moment of stalemate, Ye Lingyun was the first to lose.

Sighing softly, Ye Lingyun could only coax softly: "You are annoying me, you must give me a reason?"

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing also knew that Ye Lingyun had reached his limit, so he There was a little reaction.

If you continue to be stubborn, that person's patience will run out, but it won't be like this!

She lowered her eyes, and after a moment of silence, Gu Ziqing's voice carried a hint of grievance and sorrow, and said in a low voice: "That fairy looks charming and has a plump figure, Ziqing is naturally incomparable, no wonder Brother Ye will look at it I can't move my eyes."

Look at these words, on the surface they are belittling themselves, but they are actually complaining about Ye Lingyun.

Finally, he knew exactly where he offended his beloved wife, but he couldn't bear the charge.

"Ma'am really wronged me, how can I not take my eyes away? This is the first time I have met such a shameless woman, so my reaction was a bit slow!" Ye Lingyun explained anxiously.

Hmph, this explanation is really feeble, Gu Ziqing turned her face away again, refusing to say any more.

In fact, Gu Ziqing knew in his heart that Ye Lingyun couldn't really fall in love with a woman like Liu Huoyan, but he was upset in his heart, so he naturally wanted to vent it. In the end, it was just being spoiled by Ye Lingyun!

"That's all, it's my fault, I'm not angry." Speaking of this, Ye Lingyun changed from his former arrogance and conceit, and became a little self-pitying, and sighed helplessly: "Hey, I am really getting more and more confident. I can't stand you anymore!"

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing was a little proud, the corners of his mouth slightly curled up, and he stopped being angry with that person.

"Hey, why are you laughing again? There's really nothing to do with you. Now that we're not angry and the mice that followed have been cleaned up, we should get down to business." Ye Lingyun finally found out, and this man played tricks in front of

him With a small temper, it is more handy every time!

At the beginning, he only wanted to spoil people, but he didn't think about it. If he was really spoiled, his status would drop sharply, and he would lose any majesty as a husband!

And every time I show weakness, that person will always become happy for no reason, as if this is something to be happy about.

But Ye Lingyun didn't realize what a powerful person he was. In his last life, he decided to marry Gu Ning. Even if his parents disagreed in every possible way, and the world's thousands of gossips could not change his decision, now, he was willing to marry Gu Ning. Gu Ziqing compromised, which was enough for Gu Ziqing to understand how much he is in Ye Lingyun's heart!