Chapter 206-210

Chapter 206 Entering the Medicine World for the First Time

  In this vortex of space, wormholes will appear from time to time, carrying the power of destroying the world, if you can't avoid it, you will be strangled into a ball of blood!

Gu Ziqing was closely guarded by Ye Lingyun, followed by Qing Cang who was escorting her. It was dark all around, but there was a little light, but it was dangerously approaching. She just walked aimlessly like this. Know when it's the end.

"Brother Ye, are we heading in the right direction? Why have we walked for so long? There is still no end?" Gu Ziqing was a little confused, and asked worriedly. No hope!

"Don't worry, Ziqing. The distance between one interface and the other is naturally not close. There are limitations of the laws of time and space, but according to my estimation, it should be almost there, no more than one day and night. We You will be able to reach the medicine world!" Ye Lingyun pondered for a moment, then replied confidently!

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing nodded slightly, her heart finally settled down, but immediately after, a trace of tension surged involuntarily.

He still doesn't know what the medicine world is like, and how would it feel if there are so many alchemists?

Soon, Gu Ziqing got the answer, because a bright light suddenly appeared in front of her, but it was not a wormhole glowing with white light, but an exit with a layer of hazy green light!

Finally reached the other end of the channel, they will soon see the beauty of the medicine world!

Ye Lingyun also lost her composure, and suddenly stretched out her hand, grabbed Gu Ziqing in front of her, and galloped towards the exit of the green light!

After a while, they finally rushed out of the dark space passage. After so many days, I once again breathed fresh air.

This exit is located on the top of a mountain in the medicine world. Although it is a bit remote, the scenery is still pleasant!

Looking around, there is emerald green everywhere, and the fragrance of elixir floats in the air. Taking a deep breath makes people feel refreshed.

Is this the world of medicine? Sure enough, it is different!

Gu Ziqing's eyes filled with tears. I don't know why, but he felt like returning to his hometown, as if he should have bloomed here!

Is this the power of blood? Really strong!

"Brother Ye, what shall we do next?" Gu Ziqing turned her head, looked at Ye Lingyun beside her, and asked eagerly.

"Look for someone, find someone at random, and then inquire about the location of the Gu family. The Gu family is a big family of refining medicine, and everyone knows where it is!" Ye Lingyun squinted his eyes and gave a definite answer after pondering for a while. !

"Then what? What should I do after I find the Gu family? How will I explain my identity? Will they believe me? Will they think I'm talking nonsense, so they won't let me see my father?" Gu Ziqing raised her eyebrows slightly. He asked in a tangled voice, because he was too nervous, which made him panic unconsciously.

"Don't worry about Ziqing. The boat will be straight when it reaches the bridge, and there must be a way for the car to reach the mountain. Let's take one step at a time. When we encounter difficulties, we will make plans. Don't worry, I will definitely not make things difficult for you. They If you don't want to recognize you, we'll fight in, it's not a big deal!"

Compared to Gu Ziqing's worry, Ye Lingyun was calm and calm, the world of medicine is not the world of spiritual martial arts, here, he can be stronger than his fist But very few!

"Pfft, do you want to break into the father-in-law's house? Only Brother Ye can think of such a way!" After hearing this, Gu Ziqing couldn't help but chuckled, and the worries just disappeared in an instant!

Let Gu Ziqing relax, this is Ye Lingyun's goal, and at this moment, his goal has been achieved!

"That's just a last resort. If I can use a gentler method, I, as a son-in-law, naturally have to be humble and polite!" Ye Lingyun twitched his lips and continued to tease.

After hearing this, Gu Ziqing snorted noncommittally.

"Oh, I expect you to be humble and polite, so I might as well hope that the sun in the medicine world will rise from the west and set in the east!" With a disdainful snort, Gu Ziqing took the lead without waiting for Ye Lingyun. , walked down the mountain, not at all worried that Ye Lingyun would not follow.

Having been refuted like this, Ye Lingyun's face was a little dark, his wife really knew him too well, she knew that his character was conceited, he could be humble, but humble, there was no door!

It's not that he can't be humble, but Ye Lingyun's humbleness will only be shown in front of Gu Ziqing.

Just like the last time Gu Ziqing was heartbroken because of the disappearance, and Ye Lingyun begged for his wife's forgiveness, wouldn't his next generation of Emperor Wu still kneel in front of Gu Ziqing? But a man can bend and stretch, not to mention, how can respecting his wife be considered humiliation?

Hearing Gu Ziqing's ridicule, Qing Cang, who had been standing silently behind him, couldn't help laughing. His little father is getting more and more stylish, and it's common for him to shake his face at every turn. , do not know when to start? The way of getting along between the little dad and the dad has become so unbelievable!

Having been exposed by his wife, Ye Lingyun was already in a bad mood, but now hearing the laughter behind him, Ye Lingyun's face was even more stinky.

Turning his head away, Ye Lingyun stared at Qing Cang with gloomy eyes for a while, until he was so frightened that Qing Cang stopped talking after laughing!

With a cold snort, Ye Lingyun turned his head back unwillingly, and chased after Gu Ziqing who had walked a long way away. Madam is stubborn, and he couldn't suppress it anymore, but in front of that stupid wolf, his majesty as a father still cannot be tolerated. Doubtful!

After Ye Lingyun left, Qing Cang touched his nose helplessly. It was really impossible to live this day. His father got angry with his little father, and turned his head and sprinkled all on him. It was still his little treasure. He is cute, although he always likes to blow hair, but as long as he sees Jin Bao's round and angry eyes, and his small black eyes are full of calculations, Qing Cang will feel better, hey, I really hope his little Bao'er can wake up soon!

Qingcang lowered his head, glanced at the giant egg on his waist with a gentle expression, and smiled slightly. After regaining his senses, he still had the duty to follow behind Gu Ziqing and Ye Lingyun, watching silently the two people in front of him. Qing Cang felt that his strange eyes were about to be blinded by the unabashed love and affection in front of him!

Sure enough, as Ye Lingyun expected, the Gu family is a family of refining medicine in the pharmaceutical world, so naturally everyone knows where he is located.

The three of them went down the mountain and took a rest in a gazebo, only to have a pleasant surprise.

There are two monks at the next table, wearing the robes of the alchemy room, but their ranks are not high. They are all junior alchemists. At this moment, they are drinking spirit tea, while talking about the recent major events in the medicine world. As a talking point! "Hey, you said this alchemy competition, which one can win the championship

? For a family of alchemists, this is the highest honor!"

It's true!" One of the pockmarked long-faced monks replied with a haughty expression and a firm tone.

"I said, you mean, shouldn't it be the Gu family?" Another round-faced monk, after hearing this, looked around and asked in a low voice.

"Does this need to be said? Isn't it the Gu family! In the past few years, the decline of the Gu family is obvious to all. Other families, which ones have not cultivated descendants who can be independent, the young master of the Hong family, Hong Chengrui, has already It is the cultivation base of the imperial robe master with half a foot. This is a talent from the sky. Only the Patriarch of the Gu family has been reluctant to marry a wife. I don't know what he thinks."

The horse-faced monk didn't seem to be afraid that his words would be heard, and he still yelled at the top of his voice.

"Hush, shush, keep your voice down, this skinny camel is bigger than a horse, if this word reaches the ears of the Gu family, be careful that you will die without a place to bury you!" The round-faced monk became more vigilant and twisted With a straight face, he lowered his voice and warned.

"Hey, what are you afraid of? There is no Gu family here, so it scares you!" Hearing the advice, the horse-faced monk didn't take it seriously, and continued to do his own way!

However, Gu Ziqing, who was at the table next to them, became completely gloomy after hearing this conversation!

As soon as she entered the medicine world, she heard the news that the Gu family was about to decline, and was insulted by these ignorant villains. How could this make Gu Ziqing feel better?

A 'bang' slammed the palm on the table, Gu Ziqing couldn't listen anymore, stood up, and glanced at the other table with piercing eyes. Those two were startled by this sudden situation, and they didn't know why. For the two monks who were astonished, Gu Ziqing said in a cold voice: "If you don't want to die, just watch your mouths, the Gu family is not something you clowns can ridicule!" Hearing this, the

two The monk's face changed completely. After taking a look at Gu Ziqing, the round-faced monk swallowed, shrunk his neck, and chose not to say anything, but the horse-faced monk couldn't swallow this breath, and stood still. He stood up, glared at Gu Ziqing angrily, and began to curse!

"Who the hell are you? Meddle in my business? I just want to ridicule the Gu family, what do you care about your grandson? It's really a cat catching a mouse, meddling in my business!"

Seeing Gu Ziqing's face turned pale and pale after hearing this, the horse-faced monk sneered and snorted coldly, thinking that he had won the battle, and just about to sit down proudly, but found that the person he scolded had an unusual appearance The exquisite white-robed monk unexpectedly attacked in front of him with lightning speed.

Seeing the man's slender white palm waved in front of his eyes, the horse-faced cultivator widened his eyes, but he couldn't avoid it. He was slapped on the face so hard that two of his front teeth were knocked out!

"Pfft, cough cough." With his teeth spit out and his mouth full of blood, the horse-faced cultivator was beaten, only then did he realize that he was afraid, and looked at the merciless Gu Ziqing with a look of horror, but forgot to say even the words of begging for mercy !

Who is this? Her cultivation base is not low, but she still protects the Gu family like this? Could it be the Gu family?

Thinking of this possibility, the horse-faced cultivator's face was even more ugly. Just as the round-faced cultivator said, even if the Gu family fell, it was not something that a humble cultivator like him could provoke!

Could it be that he just said a few bad things about others behind his back, and he was arrested and revealed like he was alive? If I had known, he had just listened to the warning from that ignorant fat man, what would he do if he had nothing to do?

But this man's robe doesn't have the Gu family's crest on it? Could it be a microservice visit? What's going on.