Chapter 27 I Owe You

This kind of character has both advantages and disadvantages, just like in the previous life, he blindly identified Gu Ning, which led to the tragedy of death.

And in this life, Ye Lingyun believed that they would have a beautiful and enviable future after having identified Gu Ziqing.

After hearing this, Gu Ziqing's expression eased a lot. To him, grievances are nothing, and patience is nothing to worry about, but... "

Then... how will your Taoist couple's ceremony end?" Gu Ziqing said in a low voice. He lowered his head and said in a low voice, afraid that Ye Lingyun would see envy and jealousy all over his face.

When he married Ye Lingyun back then, where was there any Dao Couple Ceremony? Even the wedding dress and jewelry were prepared by himself. It was too shabby. When it was Gu Ning's turn, he would beat and beat, and it was a grand ceremony. Even if it was just to deceive people, he would If you are jealous, you will feel uncomfortable.

How could that too deliberate cover-up escape Ye Lingyun's eyes, only to see him slightly raised the corners of his mouth, and asked with a chuckle: "Is Ziqing jealous?" After hearing this,

Gu Ziqing felt ashamed. Just because of his thin skin, he was embarrassed to admit this kind of thing in front of this person, but he was also afraid that if he didn't admit it, Ye Lingyun would really complete the grand ceremony with Gu Ning, so he could only bite his lower lip, Bite the bullet, nodded shyly!

Seeing Gu Ziqing's reaction, Ye Lingyun was overjoyed, and let out a deep and nice low laugh from the bottom of her throat, which made Gu Ziqing blush even more.

"There's nothing to be ashamed to admit. I'm very happy. My Ziqing can be jealous for me, but it's unnecessary to be jealous, because that grand ceremony was originally prepared for you." Ye Lingyun stared at Gu With Ziqing's eyes, she said earnestly and affectionately.

After Gu Ziqing heard this, her eyes widened in surprise, and she faltered and said in disbelief: "You...what are you talking about? Don't make fun of me with this kind of thing, I will take it seriously, I will really Seriously."

"Fool, this is what I owe you, and I should have made it up to you." Ye Lingyun lowered his head, kissed Gu Ziqing's warm eyebrows, and replied solemnly.

"Brother Ye, thank you, I... I'm really happy." Hearing the confirmed answer, Gu Ziqing's eyes turned red again, and she didn't know how to express her joy welling up in her heart.

"What a fool. This is what I should have done, but I failed to do it. I am the one who should say I am sorry. I just hope that you are willing to accept doing this now!" Ye Lingyun lay flat on the bed holding Gu

Ziqing On the warm jade bed, he took him into his arms and continued: "I heard you talking in your sleep just now, what did you say, Brother Ye, don't treat me like this, I became suspicious, so I woke you up in a hurry, now think about it , is Ziqing having a nightmare again? Can you tell me about it?"

Hearing Ye Lingyun's words, Gu Ziqing's face turned pale, and she shrank into Ye Lingyun's embrace, then shook her slightly. shook his head.

It was a nightmare that had haunted him for hundreds of years. Although Brother Ye had returned to his side, there was no way to forget the past hurt so quickly!

Seeing Gu Ziqing's reaction, Ye Lingyun sighed lightly, already more or less able to guess the content of the nightmare!

Speaking of which, he was really cruel and ruthless back then!

Not listening to Ziqing's explanation, ignoring Ziqing's begging, forcibly abolishing his cultivation and breaking his legs, so that although Ziqing can accept him now, there is still a deep secret in his heart. This fear, in the final analysis, is his own fault! !