Chapter 25 The Cause of the Incident

Ye Lingyun never knew that Ziqing's life was so hard when she was a child.

I only remember the young man when we first met, with a thin figure and wearing an old sky-blue Taoist robe, so that later, Gu Ning came to him with a lovesickness button, saying that he was the one who should have a private life with him, He didn't have any doubts.

Because Gu Ning is Ziqing's younger brother, he is tall and thin, and he likes to wear sky-blue Taoist robes, so he naturally put him together with the boy back then.

It turns out that the thin body is not born, but because of malnutrition, and the sky blue old Taoist robe is not because I like it, but because I am forced to help it.

The blame is that he is too conceited and believes in his own judgment too much. In fact, the small actions of Gu Ning and Bai Mengjun, with his ability, can find out the truth after a little investigation, but he has been blinded for thousands of years .

"Ziqing, I've suffered so much for you. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." Ye Lingyun lowered his head, buried his head in Gu Ziqing's neck, and muttered with self-blame.

Now, besides saying pale sorry over and over again, he really doesn't know how to make up for the mistakes he made.

After Ziqing heard this, she didn't mean to blame Ye Lingyun, she just shook her head slightly, and continued to speak: "Brother Ye, when I first saw you, I was just moved by heart, I really didn't like you that much, but my life is boring , when you are in a daze every day, the only thing you can think of is you, and if you go on like this day after day, you will fall unconsciously."

Speaking of this, Ziqing suddenly laughed easily, as if recalling something beautiful thing.

"In my spare time, I often hold the lovesickness button you gave me, sit on the threshold and look into the distance, wondering if the young man in black clothes is also staring in my direction? Hope, will you would suddenly appear in front of me and say 'I'm here to marry you.'"

"Life has hope, and I also began to work hard to become better, because I wanted to be worthy of you, so I began to teach myself the way of alchemy, until I became a junior alchemist at the age of eighteen.

" Proposing marriage, I was afraid that my father would not let me go because of my value, so I kept the matter a secret and only told my younger brother, Yi Hongchen." "Actually, even with your token of love back then, I would have been very happy.

" I was afraid that Gu Ning would compete with me for this chance to marry you. Because of my status in the family, I would definitely lose to him, but fortunately, he seemed to have his own lover at the time, and he was very concerned about marrying you. I didn't even think about it, and I was happy for a long time because of this."

Speaking of this, the sweet expression on Gu Ziqing's face suddenly changed, becoming sad and helpless.

"However, I never expected..."

Gu Ziqing paused for a moment, took a deep breath, and calmed down her rapid breathing, before continuing: "Unexpectedly, on the eve of getting married, Gu Ning He suddenly found me, threatened my mother to be controlled by their mother and son in Gu's house, and took the lovesickness button from my hand forcefully, I have to think about my mother who is seriously ill, so, so, brother Ye, I really didn't mean it!"

"I didn't expect him to come to you with a lovesickness button. He obviously has a lover. Since I was a child, I have never fought with him for anything. Why, he still wants to snatch you away?" Gu Ziqing roared. His voice was a little hoarse, all the grievances and humiliation he had suffered for hundreds of years were all vented at this moment.

After Ye Lingyun heard this, anger was already on his face, his fists were clenched tightly, and the veins on the back of his fists were bulging.

Knowing the truth of so many things from Ziqing, if he still can't see through this conspiracy, then he is really stupid to the point of hopelessness!