Chapter 80 Heading to Blue Star Island

Ye Lingyun originally planned to set off on the same day, but the little milk wolf who had been living peacefully for a few days because of their wedding, stared at them as if they were thieves as soon as they stepped out of the gate of the main hall.

There was still that bunch of bright red hair on top of his head, wherever Gu Ziqing went, he would follow him, just like a clingy child, never leaving a single step.

Originally, he looked very pleasing, but now in Ye Lingyun's eyes, he wished he could chop off his dog's head.

Ye Lingyun was also very puzzled, even though the blood power of the snow wolf was against the sky, it wasn't used for stalking, right? He even has a kind of aversion to being watched by a baby doll every time he is in love with Ziqing.

Originally, I didn't want to care about him, so I just kicked him away and got rid of him, but Gu Ziqing just couldn't bear it. Helpless, Ye Lingyun could only spend some time refining a jade pendant that looked like a jade pendant for this little milk wolf. The ordinary spirit beast space was worn on Gu Ziqing's waist.

In fact, it should have been refined a long time ago, but Ye Lingyun was too lazy to spend time on a wolf, so he put it off again and again.

Although the space of the spirit beast was not very spacious, under Gu Ziqing's gentle comfort, the little milk wolf still let out a groan, and got into it aggrieved.

He felt that the great tyrant was avenging his personal revenge and deliberately made things difficult for him. Otherwise, the clothes that the man made for his godfather were so gorgeous, so why make him a walking space so shabby.

It's really too stingy, the little milk wolf secretly gritted his teeth, thinking that he should save some private money, and then go to the Refining Pavilion to buy a big and spacious one, so that he won't beg the big tyrant.

In fact, the little milk wolf is not very ambitious, but because he knows that, except for his godfather, anyone who asks Ye Lingyun, even if his lips are worn out and his tears are dried up, that person can't even look at him stingy to you.

A few days later, Ye Lingyun and Gu Ziqing, who had been held back by the little milk wolf, finally decided to set off.

On the top of the snow-capped mountain in Yujian Palace, there stood two figures, one black and one white. The next moment, a Gale Crane with a bright red light suddenly appeared on the spot, and the black figure flew into it instantly with the white figure in its arms. , Immediately, the Gale Crane gave a long cry, waved its wings and rushed to the sky.

The place where Fen Tianyan was born was said to be a forbidden place, but in fact it was not necessarily so.

That's just a small sect in the extreme south, which is not considered prominent, and it's just a place of trial for training disciples.

In the previous life, Ye Lingyun traveled abroad, and came to the Blue Star Island in the extreme south on a whim. By chance, he entered the unchallenging trial place, but in the end, by accident, he won the ranking in the fairy flame list. The third is Burning Sky Flame.

But this time, he acted together with Gu Ziqing, so many things needed to be re-planned.

The trial ground is open once a year, and there is plenty of time, so there is no need to rush.

But if you want to sneak into the place of trial, the best way is to join a local Yulan wind sect in Lanxing Island, which saves time and effort and is upright.

Ziqing's cultivation level is still very low, so it is not difficult to enter as a disciple, but Ye Lingyun is difficult. With his cultivation level, it is no problem to go to that small place to snatch the master of a sect.

In order to deceive others and avoid causing trouble, he needs to hide his cultivation and restrain his aura. Although it is not a problem to hide it from those small fish and shrimps, but with his cultivation, he cannot do it. This makes Ye Lingyun feel extremely aggrieved.

At the speed of the Gale Crane, it took seven days and seven nights to fly from the extreme north to the extreme south. In the middle, it avoided the famous Zhongzhou land in the Lingwu world, because there were so many masters there, and they didn't have enough ability. Ling Yun didn't want to go there for a trial yet.

Unlike the cold wind in the extreme north, the extreme south is warm and warm.

Blast Crane's target was too big and easily exposed, so Ye Lingyun chose to land on an island in the waters around Blue Star Island, and then went boating to Blue Star Island.

The boat was just an ordinary open canoe, and Ye Lingyun was still dressed in a black robe, but his face had changed a little.

A pair of sharp eyes became ordinary, the tall nasal bone was slightly flattened, and the resolute facial contours as carved by a knife also became featureless, making it difficult to be recognized in the crowd. There is a hideous scar at the corner of the left eye that continues to the right chin.

Gu Ziqing was still wearing a plain white robe, but the silver embroidery on the cuffs and hem disappeared, making her look very plain and plain.

The face also changed, the warm eyes dimmed a bit, and the exquisite face became a bit ordinary, but the innate gentle temperament and the long hair that could hang down to the ankles still kept attracting the attention of the people around.

The man in black was holding the pretty lady in white in his arms, and was sitting on the prow of the wooden boat facing the warm spring breeze.

And at the stern of the boat, a gray-brown, messy-haired native dog pushed the canoe with its two front paws, and its two hind legs kept flapping in the water, pushing the canoe forward slowly but better than nothing.

The little milk wolf was about to be blown out of anger, after all, he was also a snow wolf of noble blood, a snow wolf! Once the bloodline is successfully awakened, it will be the overlord of the Northern Underworld Wolf King. Even if you want to do coolies, you don't need to use this method.

In the end, the great tyrant was lucky, he refused to use his spiritual power, he had to use his physical strength, and he turned him from head to toe into the appearance of a dirt dog, which was simply horrible.

"Wow." The little milk wolf let out a long howl in grief and anger. After howling, he realized that he was just a dog now. He had no choice but to bear the humiliation and added after the long howl: "Wow, woof, woof, woof, woof!" "

Gu Ziqing, who was sitting on the bow of the boat, suddenly began to tremble after hearing this, covering his mouth with his bare hands, and he was about to burst into laughter!

I still remember that when the little milk wolf was released from the spirit beast space, the little guy was very happy, rolling and turning his belly around him.

But Brother Ye was fine, with a cold face, he threw out a plastic surgery formula, and the majestic wolf just now turned into a scruffy dog.

I still remember the shocked and aggrieved look on the little guy's face after he twirled his tail, which made Gu Ziqing, who had been holding back his laughter, unable to hold back on the spot.

Seeing Gu Ziqing smiling happily, Ye Lingyun also raised the corners of his mouth slightly, with an evil smile on his face.

It's fine if the godfather doesn't speak for him, and he bullies him in partnership with the big tyrant. The little milk wolf blew up at that time, and ran to the stern of the boat angrily.

But he really underestimated the viciousness of the big tyrant, it's fine to make him so shabby, and let a dog of a few years old be in charge of rowing, and if he doesn't do so, he will be pushed into the sea In the end, he couldn't twist his little arm back, and he obeyed in humiliation.

Raising his eyes, he glanced at the doggy man on the bow who had nothing to do and was enjoying the scenery leisurely. The little milk wolf's wolf teeth were about to be bitten into pieces.

The hind limbs fluttered constantly, and the little milk wolf let out a grievance whimper, he was just a child, how could he treat him like this?

Hearing the low sob, Gu Ziqing couldn't bear it anymore.

Stretching her neck to Ye Lingyun's ear, Gu Ziqing pleaded softly: "Brother Ye, he is still young, is it a little too much to treat him like this?"

But Ye Lingyun raised his eyebrows, but he didn't take it seriously .

"Ziqing, don't be fooled by that little guy, how small is he? When I was in Yujian Palace, I went out to bluff every day, with a harmless dog face, and stole countless spiritual stones and spiritual plants from Yujian Palace disciples. , do you see how fat he is now? The level has jumped directly from level one to level three, and I let him exercise for his own good. It has grown into fat."

Hearing these words, Gu Ziqing's frowning brows gradually relaxed, and finally nodded slightly as if agreeing with Ye Lingyun's words.

"Brother Ye is quite reasonable. Children are lively and active, and such coolies seem to be nothing."

From the first sentence of Gu Ziqing's pleading for him, the little milk wolf at the stern began to stand upright. He eavesdropped with his ears.

One heard the last sentence in silence.

If he hadn't been able to speak yet, he would have jumped up to fight the big tyrant long ago!

Which eye of yours sees Ben Shao getting fat? These strong limbs, this shiny wolf fur, this powerful tail!

Also let me exercise, my paws are sore, okay? Is this life nothing? It sounds nice, why didn't you come to do it?

I'm ashamed to admit that I'm bullying children, and I've come up with so many high-sounding reasons, I really... really... don't know what to say about you.

And that stupid godfather, do you believe such obviously unreasonable words? After all, it was found that he was a relative, a father-in-law, not a son, so how could his life be so hard?

No matter how unconvinced the little milk wolf is in his heart, he still has to do the work that should be done. In the process of confronting the big tyrant, he was already filled with seawater, and his mouth is bitter now. If he swallows two more mouthfuls If you do, it will definitely burst your belly.

It has to be said that although a third-level spirit beast is useless in a battle of Ye Lingyun's level, it is still somewhat accomplished in brute force.

The small wooden boat, which was so ordinary that it couldn't be more ordinary, dangled on the blue sea water, and finally docked on the golden coast. There were disciples from Lanxing Island here. Only after delivering a certain amount of spiritual stones could you enter Lanxing Island.

The moment it reached the shore, the little milk wolf completely lost its strength, staggered on four paws, and wobbled towards the shore. One step away from the shoreline, it fell down on the ground with a bang. Yellow sand.

The four limbs lay in a big shape, the huge dog's head was buried in the sand, and the little milk wolf rolled his eyes, motionless, as if dead.