Chapter 128 The Little Mute's Past

The thick eyelashes trembled, and the little mute slowly opened his eyes. The moment his consciousness came back, he frowned in pain.

It hurts, it really hurts, and he, who has always been able to bear the pain, can't bear the pain at this moment.

The hazy vision gradually became clear, and the wooden beams and the top of the bed came into view, and a large area of ​​sunlight came in from the window, making the little mute narrow his eyes uncomfortably.

is he dead Has the soul returned to the underworld? But I heard others say, isn't the underworld all eerie? Why is there still bright sunshine and soft mattresses?

Could it be that he had accumulated virtue during his lifetime, so he was treated kindly after death?

After thinking about it for a while, the little mute quickly accepted the words. Before his mother died, he had taught him that doing good deeds would bring blessings, and it really came true!

When he was seven years old, he rescued an injured little goblin, even though the little goblin scratched him and ran away after waking up!

At the age of twenty, he gave the broken-armed elder brother Liu the spirit stone he had saved from living frugally. Although he has never seen him since then, he must have had the spirit stone to buy a good pill. Medicine, his broken arm should be able to be reshaped, right?

At the age of fifty, Brother Qitian, whom he had grown up with since childhood, resigned from his marriage and chose his half-brother. Although he was so heartbroken that it was hard to breathe, he still forced a smile and blessed them.

Seeing brother Qitian lovingly looking at the younger brother who was proud of himself in his arms, for some reason, his heart felt as uncomfortable as a needle prick, and after he forced himself to turn around, his eye sockets wet with hopelessness.

The little mute knew very well in his heart that he was just an unfavored and abused son of the Mu family, and he was not up to date and had no talent for cultivation. Brother Qitian would abandon him, and it is reasonable to choose someone else, but every time he thinks about that person when he was a child, laughing and calling him little lady, his chest will feel tight, and his eyes will feel so dry that he wants to cry.

The servants stood in front of him openly and laughed at him, calling his strange feeling hurt!

When she was a hundred years old, her stepmother sold him to the Supreme Elder of Tianlei Sect to make a furnace for a century-old emerald pearl that could beautify her face. He is cruel by nature, likes to kill, and indulges in lasciviousness. It is said that his furnace was played to death by him.

After hearing the news, the little mute slowly lowered his head, was only in a daze for a moment, and then continued to do the work in hand.

He felt that he might not live long. Although he was not afraid of death, being tortured to death still made him a little timid.

So, on the night before he was sent away, for the first time, he, who had always been submissive, didn't stay in the woodshed obediently, but climbed out secretly through the dilapidated window.

Ping said Li. His temperament is always weak, so that the servants who guarded him became passive and slack, and he was actually allowed to escape unscathed under the eyes of two intermediate servants with his own junior warrior cultivation. out.

Stumbling along the way, he left Mu's house in fear, the little mute was in a panic, and unexpectedly followed the tree-lined path to the forbidden area in the back mountain.

He only knew that this was a forbidden area, but he didn't know why it was a forbidden area.

Obviously the scenery is very beautiful, and there are insects and beasts flying around with lanterns on their tails, which set off the dark night that can't be seen, which is extraordinarily dreamy.

Involuntarily slowing down his pace, a contented smile gradually appeared on his face. The little mute felt that it was God's favor to see such a beautiful scene before he died.

Suddenly, one of the largest worms landed on his shoulders. Its wings were colorful, with sparkling lights on it, so beautiful that it was unreal.

The little mute stiffened his neck, and carefully turned his head to look at it. The scene in front of him made him reluctant to take his eyes away.

It's so beautiful! The colorful fluorescent lights scattered from the wings of the worm to his shoulders, making his whole body dazzling.

What kind of spirit beast is this? Just like the Yujing butterfly that my mother said when I was a child, there is a trace of bewilderment in the purity, but my mother also said, isn't this kind of spirit beast never willing to get close to humans? Because human monks are greedy and selfish, Yu Jingdie doesn't like humans.

Suddenly, the glowing light emitted by the insects around him disappeared in an instant, and the last one disappeared was the one on his shoulder.

Panicked, he probed with his hands, but there was nothing in the room, and the little mute didn't know what to do in an instant!

where did they go Could it be that he has become invisible?

The surroundings were once again shrouded in darkness. Only then did the little mute realize that this was a dangerous and forbidden place. The rustling sound of objects stepping on the grass blades came from his ear, which made the little mute instantly stiffen and did not dare to move.

What is approaching? A ferocious beast? Unexpectedly, he couldn't wait to be sold tomorrow, and he would be buried in the belly of a beast!

However, compared to being tortured to death alive, being swallowed by a strange beast at this moment seems to be a little luckier.

Sure enough, as his mother had said, he was a lucky boy!

My mother also said before she was alive that when you are afraid of helplessness, you can hold your right hand with your left hand, close your eyes, and pray to your own heart. As long as you are sincere enough, your wish will come true.

He has always believed what his mother said, so over the years, whenever he is free, whenever he is alone, he will close his eyes and make a wish.

From childhood to adulthood, his mother was the only person who treated him well, but his mother abandoned him and left alone. He hoped that there would be another person who would care for him and treat him kindly like his mother. Even if it was only once, he would contented.

At first, he always thought that that person would be Brother Qitian, but Brother Qitian finally chose someone else and abandoned him.

Now, he is about to die, why does that person still refuse to appear?

He closed his eyes tightly and kept begging, but he still couldn't stop the voice in his ear from getting closer and closer. Just when the little mute was trembling with fear, his body suddenly fell into a warm embrace.

Subconsciously wanted to open his eyes, but after the eyelashes trembled, the little mute gave up.

No, I can't open my eyes. Countless times in my dreams, I would dream of someone hugging him so tightly, but once I opened my eyes, I found that it was just an illusion. He was still alone, and no one cared.

Just when he was frightened, a deep and magnetic voice came into his ears from behind him.

"Little guy, you don't know this kind of place, so you can't come alone?"

The voice was calm and magnetic, even more irresistible than Brother Qitian's voice.

Slightly stunned for a while, the little mute shook his head lightly, indicating that he was not clear.

Although he is called a little mute, he can actually talk, but he is afraid of talking to people, and he almost never speaks in front of others, so over time, he has become what others call a little mute.

"My deity hugged you suddenly, why aren't you afraid of struggling?"

Why struggle, this embrace is very warm, and he is reluctant to break free.

Tilting his neck and thinking for a while, the little mute was not so scared. This was the first time he had spoken in front of people in so many years.

Perhaps, before a person is about to die, he will become more courageous, just like today, he actually dared to sneak out and enter the forbidden area without fear of death.

Because he didn't speak, the voice of the little mute was inevitably a little hoarse.

"I... I'm going to die. No one has ever hugged me. You are the first one. I... I can't bear to push you away." After

stumbling, he finally made his meaning clear. The little mute raised his ears and looked He listened worriedly to the movement behind him.

The surroundings were silent for a long time, just when the little mute thought that the man would push him away mercilessly, the magnetic voice came to his ears again.

"If that's the case, it's a great honor."

As soon as the words fell, the little mute was covered with a hair tie from behind his eyes, and then his body was turned around and fell into a generous chest.

There was a faint fragrance on that person, and the little mute couldn't help taking a few deep sniffs. What kind of smell is this? Why is it so fascinating?

But immediately, the little mute didn't have the heart to think about this problem anymore, because the person in front of him was no longer willing to just spend time with him.

His eyes were covered by the headband, and he couldn't see anything except the darkness, but the restriction of his sight sharpened his other senses, and the little mute clearly felt that the man was carefully kissing his eyebrows, and then Biting his thin lips affectionately, and finally caressing his body gently.

The already thin clothes were easily pulled off, and the slender body was exposed to the cool air, making the little mute frown uncomfortably.

Lying on the grass with his clothes open, although he couldn't see it, he could feel that a fiery gaze was tracing his body over and over again.

Is it so pretty? His body is weak and small, skinny, abused all the year round, his skin is rough and dull, covered with scars.

Turning his head shyly, the little mute tried to raise his arms to cover his chest, but just as he made a movement, his wrists were pinched, torn apart, and pressed against his sides.

The strong man's eyes are dark, looking at the depths of the eyes of the person below him, there is danger, lust, and intolerance; his little lady seems to be living a very hard life, and it is because he appeared too late that she let him go. The man suffered.

But it doesn't matter, in the future, he won't let him suffer the slightest grievance. Thinking of this, the man's expression softened, and then he pressed his fiery body on the little mute's body without resistance.

Well, it's hot, why is it so hot? The little mute shrank from the heat.

It's a strange feeling, why bother to be naked? But what's even more strange is that he didn't find it annoying at all?

It was a dark and dangerous forbidden area, and the little mute didn't even know who the other party was, so he just handed himself over in such a daft way!

For the first time, no matter how gentle the man's actions were, the little mute was still injured, but he didn't feel the slightest bit of pain, and what came to his heart was a sense of happiness.

Is this what it feels like to be held in the palm of your hand? Although unfamiliar, it is addictive.

I really want to go on like this forever, but he is very self-aware, no one will stay by his side alone, just like his mother and Brother Qitian, they will leave him in the end, there have been encounters, encounters, he You should be content!

Sure enough, after some lingering, the man still said parting words.

"Little lady, wait here patiently for a few days, and I will marry you back to the palace after I have finished explaining the affairs of the clan."

Hearing this, the little mute was slightly taken aback, but shook his head lightly, without saying a word. Dare to take this sentence to heart. Encounter is short, parting is the norm.

His wish is very simple, he just wants to survive diligently.

In the future, if you meet a simple male cultivator who pursues him, you will marry him and live a happy life together; if you meet a good female cultivator you like, you will marry her and do your best to treat them kindly.

However, such a simple wish might not come true, because after tonight, he might be tortured to death.

What he said about marrying him was all a joke, and if he took it seriously, it wouldn't be him who felt uncomfortable in the end?

Although his temper is a little weaker, but after encountering it once, he already knows how to protect himself. Such impromptu words cannot be taken seriously.

But this scene, falling into the eyes of the man, turned into a little mute who was not willing to let him go.

Sighing helplessly, in the darkness, the man pinched a formula with one hand, and after hesitating for a moment, he mercilessly punched the little mute's shoulder.

The little mute only felt a sudden pain in his shoulder, and then he began to feel dizzy and wanted to fall asleep.

Are you really going to leave? The corners of the little mute's eyes became moist involuntarily, and with the last of his strength, he tightly grasped the hair tie used to cover his eyes in the palm of his hand.

Please, don't be so cruel, even if you want to leave, at least leave something for me to miss, okay?

Standing up, the man dressed himself neatly, then lowered his head, and gently kissed the little mute on the forehead.

"I thought I was going to be alone for the rest of my life. I didn't expect to meet such a pure and pure ethereal person after traveling abroad. It is a perfect match for my chaotic body. Little lady, wait a few days. This deity will definitely come back to marry you."

After finishing speaking, the man gave the little dumb one last deep look, and then his figure gradually became blurred, until finally he disappeared without a trace.

But no matter how advanced his cultivation is and his status is respected, he will not think of it. After this farewell, there are almost some precious things between Yin and Yang. If he can't grab them immediately, he may be jealous when he looks back The person, completely destroyed.