Chapter 38 Seriously Injured Gu Ning

"What? Isn't it? Is it possible that I made a mistake in my interpretation, and this person is actually your underground lover? I wonder if the young master of Yujian Palace knows about all this?" Ye Lingyun's eyes froze, and he sarcastically said.

Gu Ning was speechless by Ye Lingyun, his facial expression was distorted for a moment, he snorted coldly, and said in a threatening voice: "Who he is has nothing to do with you, it's best to keep your mouth shut, otherwise, I will let you Neither you nor the cripple around you can see the sun tomorrow." After finishing speaking, Gu Ning put his hands on his chest, and his disdainful eyes fell on Gu Ziqing who was beside Ye Lingyun, with a very smug expression.

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing's body trembled suddenly, which made Ye Lingyun, who was aware of this, instantly fly into a rage.

The next moment, Ye Lingyun's eyes suddenly darkened, and he stepped forward suddenly, clenched his fist with one hand, and purple thunderbolts surged from the back of the fist, and rushed towards Gu Ning's chest.

Damn thing, I originally wanted you to jump around for two more days, but whoever made you slam into the muzzle of the gun is your own fault, so he will charge some interest today to calm down. He came from rebirth resentment.

Gu Ning also did not expect that Ye Lingyun was so courageous that he dared to move his hand in Changqing Pavilion. He could only stand there blankly, looking at the fist that was getting closer and closer to his chest with a horrified expression. .

Seeing this scene, Bai Mengjun glared at Gu Ning very angrily. This brainless thing is so mortal that he insists on provoking others. Just the fierce attack on this man's fist is not something the two warriors can resist at all. .

Damn it, if it wasn't for the sake of using him to confuse Ye Lingyun, he would have slapped this idiot to death long ago.

Bai Mengjun gritted his teeth, rushed forward boldly, before Ye Lingyun's attack came, he quickly retreated back with his arms around Gu Ning's waist.

But how could the two of them be Ye Lingyun's opponents, they retreated with all their strength and were hit in the chest by the spreading spiritual power storm, each of them spat out a mouthful of blood, and their faces instantly became pale and bloodless, this is still not in Ye Lingyun's hands On the premise of sincerely wanting to take their lives.

Realizing that Ye Lingyun did not kill him, Bai Mengjun was overjoyed, quickly suppressed the injury, apologized and said: "This fellow Taoist, Ning'er has offended Your Excellency by speaking out loud, and I hope that Your Excellency will be Haihan. I am here to replace Ning'er." My son and Mrs. Gui have apologized!"

Gu Ning covered his chest and stared at Ye Lingyun angrily, with a look of daring to be angry, but the next moment he turned his head to Bai Mengjun, rolled his eyes and gave him a hard look. Elbow seemed to be looking down on his spinelessness.

At this moment, the little milk wolf who had been staying peacefully at Gu Ziqing's feet, seemed to sense Gu Ning's dissatisfaction, arched his body, and threatened Gu Ning with his teeth grinning. , jumped up directly, and gnawed on Gu Ning's thigh.

"Ah." Gu Ning was accidentally attacked by a Qingfeng wolf cub who was only at the first level. With a scream, he turned his palm with one hand and slashed viciously towards the little milk wolf's belly. Anger flashed by.

But how could Ye Lingyun let him succeed, he waved his sleeve robe directly, put the little milk wolf into the wide sleeve robe, and then took the opportunity to strike Gu Ning's chest directly with his palm.

Gu Ning suddenly spit out a mouthful of blood, the whole person flew upside down, and fell into a pile of tables and chairs, unable to get up again.

Ye Lingyun snorted coldly, suppressed the murderous intent in his eyes, picked up Gu Ziqing who was not very comfortable with his legs and feet, and directly passed by the ugly-faced Bai Mengjun.

I'll let you off for now for now, let's take a nap first, don't worry, we'll have a long time to come.

Ye Lingyun took a shortcut all the way, and returned to Yujian Palace quickly, and came to the side courtyard where no one patronized. During this period, he didn't attract anyone's attention.

Putting Gu Ziqing lightly on the warm jade bed, Ye Lingyun waved his sleeve robe, releasing the restless little milk wolf inside, still looking around curiously, he was a wolf here It is patrolling over and over again in a large space.

Ye Lingyun also took advantage of the opportunity to go to the bedside, stroked Gu Ziqing's long hair, frowned and asked softly, "But are you sad?"

Gu Ziqing remained silent for a while, then shook her head gently.

"No, there's no need to be sad. I believe that Brother Ye will make my legs heal." Gu Ziqing's voice was very soft, but her tone was beyond doubt.

After hearing this, Ye Lingyun breathed a sigh of relief and felt distressed at the same time, but he had nothing to do except vent his anger on Gu Ning and the others.

This is all his own sin, and he can only do his best to make up for it, and spend the most time to make up for it.

The next moment, Ye Lingyun stood up directly, and hugged Gu Ziqing on Nuanyu's bed again.

Gu Ziqing's body suddenly left the ground, her eyes widened in surprise, with a puzzled expression on her face.

"Don't ask, I'll take you to a place."

As Ye Lingyun said, he had accumulated enough spiritual energy under his feet and was about to fly into the air. At this moment, a little milk wolf who was sniffing and digging to the left seemed to notice it. Their intent to leave suddenly jumped in front of Ye Lingyun, howling persistently.

Ye Lingyun was really annoyed by him, he gave it a hard look, and wanted to leave it and leave.

Unexpectedly, the little milk wolf opened his eyes. Although he was terrified of Ye Lingyun's coercion, he still refused to give way, and kept peeking at Gu Lingyun in Ye Lingyun's arms with his sad eyes. Ziqing sobbed softly.

"Aww, aww."

That pitiful little cuteness immediately touched Gu Ziqing's heart, and she pleaded for it with a look of unbearable expression: "Brother Ye, take it with you, leave it here alone, it will be scared."

Listen Hearing these words, the little milk wolf shook its tail happily, and looked at Ye Lingyun expectantly with its blue eyes, cute and innocent, pretending that it could understand human speech.

Ye Lingyun really regretted that he was soft-hearted for a moment, and saved this Qingfeng wolf cub that had grown into a spirit. The adult Qingfeng wolf is only a fourth-level monster. How high is the spiritual intelligence?

But his wife had spoken, and Ye Lingyun had no choice but to obey. In the end, he gave the little milk wolf a fierce look. Ye Lingyun put it back into his sleeve robe again, and then stepped hard, soaring into the air, towards the queen of Yujian Palace. The mountain gallops away.

Finally, Ye Lingyun landed on a steep rock.

The scenery here is very different from other places in Glacier Island. It is all covered with white snow and thick icicles. Looking around, it is a vast expanse of white.

But the only difference is that there is a big hole sunken in the middle, and the smoke is lingering in it, which is very dreamy.

Holding Gu Ziqing in his arms, Ye Lingyun jumped down with a light leap.

There is actually a hole inside, surrounded by solid ice walls, crystal clear, standing in front of it, you can reflect your own shadow, and in the center of the ice altar, there is actually a hot spring, the area is not big or small, more than ten The shape of the square meter is exuding bursts of heat, and the lingering smoke above the ice altar is formed by him.

Gu Ziqing stared blankly at the hot spring in front of him, feeling very surprised in his heart, he never knew that there was such a place in Yujian Palace.

That's right, since he entered Yujian Palace, he has been confined in that side courtyard. It's normal that he doesn't know.

Ye Lingyun waved his sleeve robe and released the little milk wolf inside. As a result, as soon as the little thing hit the ground, it began to slip unsteadily, fell on its back, and finally slid all the way to the side of the hot spring, falling to the ground with a plop. water.

Ye Lingyun snorted lightly, not caring whether the stupid dog would be drowned, took off Gu Ziqing's fox fur cloak, threw it on the ice altar, stepped forward a few steps to the hot spring, and held it in his arms. People, slowly walked into the hot spring.

The warm and hot water wrapped around her body, making Gu Ziqing, who had been suffering from the cold all year round, sigh comfortably.

Ye Lingyun freed up one hand, took out the bottle of Zhuyan Spirit Liquid from the mustard space, uncorked the bottle, and poured it into the hot spring.

The next moment, I saw a burst of cool emerald green fluorescence suddenly rising from the originally crystal clear hot spring water, enveloping the people inside, including that stupid dog.

This frightened the little milk wolf, and swam from east to west with his little paws, and then from west to east, but he couldn't get rid of the fluorescent light on his body, so he howled in fear, making Gu Ziqing relaxed laughed.

Gu Ziqing was happy, and Ye Lingyun's mood was naturally not much worse, the corners of his lips curled up slightly, and he accompanied his wife to watch a good show with bad intentions.

Gu Ziqing raised her wrists slightly, the bright green light gradually faded, her hands that were originally red and swollen, and covered with chilblain returned to their original tenderness and smoothness, and then Ye Lingyun grasped them in her palms.

Ye Lingyun's lowered eyes flickered, and he was quite amazed in his heart.

What a pair of jade hands, with slender and slender joints, so this is its original appearance, no wonder, only such hands are worthy of his jade-like wife.

Not only the hands, but Ziqing's feet, legs, and the whole body glowed with vitality. When the bright green light faded away, the whole body also emerged from the cocoon. The radiance was so bright that Ye Lingyun couldn't move his eyes away.

That little milk wolf was a good deal, the scars on its legs disappeared, and its hair became shinier. The whole wolf looked a lot more handsome, and was paddling freestyle in the hot spring with a happy face at the moment.

On the other hand, Ye Lingyun didn't change much. The bright green light had no effect on him at all. He was what he was before, and he is still what he is now.

There is no way, his body should have been cleansed when he stepped into the realm of a martial artist, the medicinal effect of Zhuyan Lingye is really a drop in the bucket.

The skin in his hands was abnormally smooth, which inevitably aroused Ye Lingyun's evil thoughts.

Suddenly hugging the defenseless Gu Ziqing from behind, Ye Lingyun's pair of big hands jumped, poking in along the hem of the man's thin clothes, walking all the way around the gracefully gripping, curvaceous side waist superior.

Gu Ziqing's body froze suddenly, and she froze in place, not knowing how to react.

This feeling is too strange, although the number of times he and Ye Lingyun have hugged each other in the past few days, they have never been so intimate like this.