Chapter 63 Marriage of the Year

"Qing'er, Qing'er, I love you, I love you, I fell in love with you earlier than you fell in love with me." Kuzhu growled with trembling hands, choked up.

It's a pity that Feng Qing couldn't hear this heartfelt voice after all.

No wonder, you changed your name to Shangqing, and Shangqing is Huanqing. In this life, after all, I have failed you!

At the same time, for the first time, heavy snow fell on Mount Wutai, which is illuminated by Buddha's light all the year round.

That snow, the extra big, extra beautiful, beautiful... bleak.

On that day, Mount Wutai ushered in the biggest catastrophe since its establishment.

These Buddhist cultivators did not listen to Master Kuzhou's last advice, broke the seal of the 'devil's murderous aura' in private, and then blamed Feng Qing for all their faults.

Now that Feng Qing is gone, the bitter bamboo has become a demon, and the overwhelming anger of losing his beloved can only be borne by these self-inflicted Buddhist practitioners.

Kuzhu held his thin, breathless body in his arms, and followed the stairs of the mosque up the stairs step by step, from the foot of the mountain all the way to the top of the mountain.

Over the past thousand years, whether forced or voluntary, Qing'er broke the alcohol, meat and sex precepts that he should abide by as a monk, but today, he has broken the last precept without hesitation - killing!

With crimson eyes, blood-stained monk clothes, Kuzhu's killing methods became more and more fierce, and the methods became more and more tyrannical.

The monks on Mount Wutai would never have imagined that it was not the magic lotus that they regarded as a thorn in their flesh, but the Buddha lotus that he admired and revered.

This is also the last words that Master Kuzhou failed to say before he passed away.

The two lotuses of the Buddha and the devil, twin pedicles, mutual restraint and mutual growth, complement each other, if one is destroyed, the other will become mad, breaking this cause and effect, on the day when the disaster befalls all living beings, the screams from Mount Wutai terrified the entire spiritual martial arts world , That night, a meandering river of blood flowed along the top of the mountain to the foot of the mountain, where it merged with the surrounding streams, dyed a crimson red.

Since then, the world has lost a highly respected eminent monk and added a murderous and addicted demon monk.

I wanted to help you become a Buddha, but in the end I fell into a demon for you, Qinger, from the very beginning, I was wrong.

After that day, Mount Wutai fell completely, and the demon monk also disappeared. There are rumors that the demon monk died for the magic lotus, and there are also rumors that the demon monk rescued his lover with his supernatural magic power, and since then he has lived in seclusion in the mountains and forests, not caring about worldly affairs. Everything is just a rumor after all.

However, Gu Ziqing's mother knew exactly what was true and what was false in this rumor.

There is no other reason, after the demon monk loses his lover, what he has to do every day is to guard his lover, guard the lover grass, and then practice desperately.

He is a strange thing that is nurtured by heaven and earth, and he has a unique perception of spiritual power. Once he has an obsession in his heart and cultivates into obsession, he is unrivaled.

Many years later, the cultivation base of the demon monk has greatly increased, and with the powerful magic power, he tore through the space barrier between the spiritual martial world and the medicine world, broke into the medicine world alone, and all the geniuses who were recognized by the medicine world after the famous families at that time, all came together. The medicine world captured the Lingwu world, just to let them refine a nine-turn reincarnation pill that can bring a lover back to life.

For tens of thousands of years, only the demon monk dared to do such a big deal.

And among those geniuses, there was Gu Ziqing's biological father, the successor of the Gu family in the medicine world - Gu Qingcang.

"Ziqing, although your surname is Gu, you are not the son of Gu Chengkun. Your biological father is named Gu Qingcang." The woman sighed softly, ready to explain everything clearly.

Although this name has not been mentioned for many years, but when it is said again, it does not feel strange at all.

"I was originally the daughter of the suzerain of Qi Huanzong in the Lingwu world, and I was married to the Gu family, who was still a master of cultivating immortals back then, but I didn't have any feelings for Gu Chengkun. Instead, when I was out on an adventure, I met Qing Cang who was looking for medicinal herbs at that time. ." Speaking of this, the corner of the woman's mouth raised a smile, as if thinking of something funny.

"At that time, because your father didn't understand the spirit beasts in the spirit martial world, he angered a docile earth bear who never took the initiative to attack people. Their monks in the medicine world all learned their way through alchemy. At that time, your father was already an imperial robe master, but he was chased and killed by a fourth-level earth bear, and he had no way to go to heaven and nowhere to go down, not to mention how embarrassing he was." Said At this point, the corners of the woman's mouth were slightly raised, and a heartfelt smile appeared on her face.

"I was just a little warrior at the time, and I was incapable of dealing with a fourth-level earth bear, so your father didn't even look at me, and just passed me by. Said, his ability to escape is first-rate." As she spoke, the woman suppressed her cough, covered her mouth and laughed lightly, and continued after a long time.

"But he underestimated me a little bit. When he passed by me, I grabbed him." "

Girl, let go quickly. I am running for my life." Gu Qingcang tried hard He tugged at his sleeve, but didn't, and said with a panicked expression.

Gu Qingcang, Gu Qingcang, what a mighty and domineering name, but he is not domineering at all, on the contrary, he is a bit bohemian, with a free and easy temper.

Although her cultivation level is much higher than her own, Lin Zixuan is not afraid of him at all. She glared beautifully at the suave young man in front of her, and stretched her jade hands straight into Gu Qingcang's arms.

"Girl, girl, I can't help it. I know that my charm is unstoppable, but he is a man from a good family and doesn't mess with men and women." Gu Qingcang was stunned by Lin Zixuan's actions, and hurriedly shrank back. neck, shaking his hands, with an expression of absolute reluctance.

"Deng Tuzi, what good things are you thinking of!" Lin Zixuan glared at Gu Qingcang viciously, and said angrily.

"Tsk tsk, the real murderer, are all the girls in the spiritual martial world so vicious? Ever since I was captured by that demon monk from the medicine world, I have fallen into a wolf's den. In the entire spiritual martial world, even a broken bear bullies me. You fairies, all of you are comparable to tigresses, how can you compare to our girls in the medicine world? She is as gentle as water and full of tenderness!" Gu Qingcang squinted at Lin Zixuan, shaking his head and criticizing.

As a result, as soon as he finished speaking, he was punched in the left eye.

With a wail, and covering his eyes with his hands, Gu Qingcang's handsome face showed a constipated expression, and he yelled in disbelief: "You...you hit me? Do you know who I am? I'm... ..." Before Gu Qingcang could finish his words, his intact right eye received a solid punch.

"Ah, I'm a mother." Howling again, Gu Qingcang stretched out his fingers tremblingly, and Lin Zixuan's angry words were already useless.

"You tigress, how dare you treat me like this, be careful..."

With a 'bang', this time Lin Zixuan's fist landed on the bridge of Gu Qingcang's tall nose, and two nosebleeds flowed down the wings of the nose. Gu Qingcang touched his chin with his hand, and after putting it in front of his face for a look, his pupils shrank suddenly.

The next moment, he covered his nose, hugged his head, squatted down on the ground, and kept shouting: "Girl, hero, spare your life, spare your life, the little one has eyes and can't see Mount Tai, and I hope you have a lot of girls, don't worry about it.

" Seeing Gu Qingcang's cowardice, Lin Zixuan snorted disdainfully, and then continued to stretch her jade hand into Gu Qingcang's embrace.

"Girl, girl, I really can't do it. I have a clean body, and I don't want to be ruined so vaguely." When Gu Qingcang said this, the voice of Gu Qingcang was already tainted. crying.

In the world of medicine, it is always the wind that wins the wind, and the rain that wins the rain. Once you enter the Lingwu world, it is like a phoenix that is not as good as a chicken. Not to mention being bullied everywhere, even your innocent body will be taken away. , and let him mess around in the medicine world!

Hearing this, Lin Zixuan was really angry and annoyed, and said angrily: "You apprentice, shut up, look at your cowardice, I will not rape you even if I am hungry and thirsty.

" After a while, Gu Qingcang was not happy anymore, and he was not afraid of being beaten. He stood up straight, with his arms in front of his head, and a pair of peach blossom eyes sneaked a glance at Lin Zixuan, and discussed aloud: "Let's talk first, the gentleman moves!" You don't move your hands."

Seeing Gu Qingcang's spineless appearance, Lin Zixuan also laughed angrily, folded her arms around her chest, and nodded indifferently, he wanted to see what this apprentice had to say.

Seeing Lin Zixuan's reaction, Gu Qingcang breathed a sigh of relief, put down his arms, and said with a face of disbelief: "Why am I, Gu Qingcang, so out of your sight? Think I'm in the medicine world, chasing after me The woman behind her buttocks can drown you with a single spittle, so you don't think much of me? I don't think much of you." After finishing speaking, Gu Qingcang tsk-tsk twice, looking at Lin Zixuan from above with a pair of peach blossom eyes. At the end, she curled her lips in disgust: "If you want breasts without breasts, butts without butt, I don't even want to pay for it."

Hearing this, Lin Zixuan blushed directly, her figure is quite lordotic Houqiao, it is not as unbearable as he said, subconsciously raised his hand and wanted to hit him, but was interrupted by Gu Qingcang's scream.

"Hey, hey, it's agreed that if you don't do anything, you keep your word."

Gu Qingcang tilted his head and said, with a look of being unreasonable and unforgiving.

Lin Zixuan stomped her feet, angrily withdrew her hand, and gave Gu Qingcang a vicious look.

"What are you staring at? Your eyes look big, don't you?"

Seeing that Lin Zixuan withdrew her hand justifiably, Gu Qingcang's peach blossom eyes were filled with a smile, and he provocatively proclaimed.

Lin Zixuan gritted her teeth, and a malicious smile suddenly appeared on the corner of her mouth. The next moment, she directly attacked Gu Qingcang's lower body with a sweeping kick.

Gu Qingcang's face turned pale from the pain, and he couldn't even scream. He covered his lower body with his hands, and slowly squatted down. He glared at Lin Zixuan, who was complacent, and wanted to ask her why she spoke It didn't count, but he opened his mouth, but he couldn't even pronounce half a syllable!