Chapter 81 Make a plan

In the end, Gu Ziqing couldn't bear it any longer, and hurriedly stepped forward, helped the little milk wolf up from the sand, and then took out a pile of the little guy's favorite fire spirit stones from the mustard space, and piled them up to the next level. It was the little milk wolf who rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue.

The moist nose flapped slightly, and the little milk wolf narrowed its eyelids slightly, seeing a pile of bright red fire stones in front of it, just about to turn over and stand up, but the next moment, it gritted its teeth and endured it.

Hmph, he's not that easy to coax, do you think that by comforting him with the fire spirit stone, you can get rid of the bullying? I don't want to forgive you so easily, unless... unless...

Gu Ziqing saw the little milk wolf's body trembling slightly, drooling out of greedy mouth, but trying to pretend to be dead, she chuckled inwardly, helplessly Shaking his head, he took out twice as many fire spirit stones from the mustard space, and slowly placed them in front of the little milk wolf.

Stretching out her plain hand and gently stroking the messy and wet neck hair of the little milk wolf, Gu Ziqing comforted softly with gentle eyes: "Okay, don't be so stingy, there are already a lot of these, if you don't want to eat, Then I will take it back."

Hearing this, the little milk wolf who wanted to pretend to be dead for a while to cheat more fire spirit stones stopped immediately, and straightened up with a 'bang', facing Gu Zi. With a face full of emotion, he opened his bloody mouth wide, and regardless of whether he could digest it or not, he swallowed the pile of fire stones the size of a hill into his mouth in one breath, stretched his neck and swallowed.

Gu Ziqing was dumbfounded by this scene, and hastily stretched out her plain hand to pat the little milk wolf's back, frowned slightly and comforted him: "Eat slowly, it's all yours, no one will grab it from you." Just

now It was fake to play dead and roll your eyes, but now, you are really choked to roll your eyes.

He also wants to eat slowly, but haven't you seen the obvious impatient look of the big tyrant? If he slowly swallowed them one by one, chewed him two or three times before swallowing them, then the big tyrant would use him as a target again!

Under Gu Ziqing's favor, the little milk wolf finally ate up those fire spirit stones, burped contentedly, and then shrank into Gu Ziqing's mouth before Ye Lingyun's patience was exhausted. Ziqing went to digest food in the spirit beast space.

The eye-obstructing guy finally disappeared, Ye Lingyun's frown gradually loosened, and he pulled Gu Ziqing, who was still slightly hunched over, to the front of him, and whispered to the man's ear, and began to explain the next plan softly.

"Ziqing, this is the Blue Star Island in the extreme south. The terrain is remote and the spiritual power is not very sufficient. In the central area is a small sect that is not well-known. It is called the Yulan Fengzong. The flame we are looking for , is in the trial ground of this sect, and the next thing we have to do is to sneak in as disciples, wait for the day when the trial ground opens, and then sneak in." Such

words , Gu Ziqing only needs to run around in his mind a little bit, and he will know the general plan of Ye Lingyun.

Although this is not aboveboard, it is the most time-saving and labor-saving shortcut to avoid trouble.

Gently nodding, Gu Ziqing signaled that she understood clearly, but then she grabbed Ye Lingyun's cuff, and there were still some details that he needed to reach agreement with Brother Ye.

"Brother Ye, there are still some details that need to be paid attention to regarding the matter of infiltrating the Yulan Fengzong?"

Talking to his Ziqing has saved Ye Lingyun a lot of energy. As long as he explains the key points clearly, that person will It can clearly feel its intentions, and, in many cases, that person is more meticulous and cautious than him.

"It's natural. I need to suppress my cultivation base below that of a warrior. To put it bluntly, I don't even count as a monk, and then I change my name to Yeda. Ziqing doesn't need to deliberately hide herself, just be yourself as you like, but How about changing the name to Gu San?"

Ye Lingyun spoke softly, whispering into Gu Ziqing's ear.

"Then... our relationship?" With eyes slightly lowered, he said hesitantly. This is what Gu Ziqing cares most about. He pulled the man closer to his arms.

The thin lips were no longer reconciled to sticking to the man's ear, but launched an attack, caressing the man's delicate and white earlobe over and over again, Ye Lingyun said in an evil and ambiguous voice: "During the day, we are called brothers, In the evening, I will go to your room to discuss with you how life is going to be."

It was obvious that the person had explored everything thoroughly from top to bottom, from the inside to the outside, but it still made Gu Gu feel so straightforward to say such straightforward words in such a clear day. Ziqing is slightly drunk.

If he refused, he couldn't say it out, and he struggled for a while, Gu Ziqing seemed to let go, the corner of his mouth was slightly raised, and he answered with a light smile.

"Okay, I'll listen to Brother Ye for everything."

The warm sunshine from Lanxing Island hit the side of his face, making the man more and more charming.

This made Ye Lingyun's heart skip a beat when he saw this scene, and he regretted that he didn't have the heart to portray this person's face in an ugly way, but it became a little bland, but he was still so attractive.

"Brother Ye, let's go now."

Gu Ziqing's soft call pulled Ye Lingyun back from the fugue, and with a helpless sigh, Ye Lingyun pulled Gu Ziqing's plain hand towards Lanxing Island. Go to customs.

As a result, as soon as he approached the city gate, he was stopped by the monk guarding the gate of Blue Star Island with his arm stretched out.

The monk wore a gray-brown bunt. He was a burly man with an unshaven beard. With bull eyes the size of copper bells, he carefully sized Yeling Yunzai standing in front of Gu Ziqing. With a haughty look, he began to talk to Ye Lingyun with his nostrils.

"Hey, where are you going? Do you understand the rules? Don't you know that you need to pay spirit stones to enter our Blue Star Island? Seeing how poor you are, I won't ask you how much you want. Twenty A spirit stone, if you can afford it, go in, if you can't, just go back where you came from!"

These unceremonious words penetrated into Ye Lingyun's ears, making those eyes that had been lowered all the time, in an instant A sharp cold light flashed, but it was too fast to catch.

Slightly raising his head, Ye Lingyun still had the same gloomy expression, unable to make a flattering gesture, he had no choice but to bow his hands and say respectfully: "My lord, my son and I trekked across mountains and rivers to come to this Blue Star Island , in order to join the Yulan Wind Sect to seek a chance, this journey has been full of food and drink, and there are not many spirit stones left in our hands, and I hope that the Lord will show you a noble hand and be accommodating." Hearing this, the reckless monk was displeased

. His thick eyebrows were frowned, and he wanted to enter the city without handing over the Lingshi. It was simply wishful thinking. He slightly turned his head and glanced at Gu Ziqing behind Ye Lingyun. With a stunned look, the big hand that was about to push Ye Lingyun away froze in mid-air.

Damn, is this the young master that the poor boy in front of him is talking about? Why is he so handsome? This thin skin and tender flesh is even better than that little girl's skin!

Embarrassed, he withdrew his hand and put it to his mouth and coughed twice. The reckless man also realized that he was making a fool of himself, and glared at Ye Lingyun with his huge bull's eyes. The reckless man asked Ye Lingyun a little angrily, "What do you mean?" You want to join the Yulan Wind Sect? This is a famous sect on our Blue Star Island, you are not even considered a monk, why should you be allowed to join?" Just now the reckless man stared at

his beloved wife so blatantly , Ye Lingyun wanted to gouge out his eyes at that moment, but at the moment, after all, it was more urgent to enter Blue Star Island.

After calming down his anger, Ye Lingyun continued to bow his head and said respectfully: "My lord doesn't know something. Although I have mediocre qualifications, my young master has a talent for alchemy, so my master has the ability to let my young master join Yu Lanfeng." Zong's plan is to seek a chance."

Hearing this, the reckless man widened his eyes in shock, and Bai Gungun's eyeballs were about to fall out of their sockets!

What? Did he hear correctly? Alchemy talent?

"Stinky boy, don't lie to you, Grandpa Niu, with nonsense. This alchemist is extremely precious in the entire Lingwu Continent. Grandpa Niu, I just took a substitute class, so I can be lucky enough to meet one?" The reckless man overreacted. Pulling Ye Lingyun's neckline, he threatened in disbelief.

"Don't dare to deceive your lord. Everything I say is true, and I hope you will learn from me."

Ye Lingyun didn't care much about being grabbed by the collar by this person with a low cultivation level.

Trying to look panicked, Ye Lingyun replied eagerly.

After carefully observing Ye Lingyun's performance, the reckless man seemed to believe it a little bit. He thought he was a mortal warrior who was not even a monk, so he didn't have the guts to deceive him yet.

The expression on his face changed drastically in an instant. The reckless man politely put Ye Lingyun's collar back to its original place, and even carefully smoothed the wrinkles on Ye Lingyun's collar.

Pulling Ye Lingyun's neck to his armpit, the reckless man pressed Ye Lingyun's head against Ye Lingyun's head, half threatening and half pleading, and said boldly: "Brother, Lao Niu, I am in a good mood today, so I won't take any fee for the city gate." When Ye

Lingyun heard this, he quickly put on an expression of gratitude, cupped his hands in thanks and said, "Then thank you for your kindness, my lord."

"Hey, hey, I haven't finished my words yet. If your son can really enter the Yulan Fengzong and become an alchemist, don't forget the favor I gave you today! If I need it, I hope you My son can work hard!"

Knowing that this would be the result, Ye Lingyun sneered in his heart, but he didn't show it on his face, still showing his gratitude.

"It's natural. Don't worry, my lord. I will never forget your kindness."

"Good boy, you are really good."

Hearing Ye Lingyun's answer, the reckless man seemed very happy, and he slapped Ye Lingyun. On Ling Yun's back, the reckless man laughed and let go of Ye Lingyun's neck.

Then he walked to Gu Ziqing's side diligently, the attitude of the reckless man towards Gu Ziqing and Ye Lingyun was simply not on the same level.

Respectfully stretching out his hand, the reckless man bowed towards Gu Ziqing and said obsequiously, "Young master, please come inside!"